Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2011, 12:29 AM   #1
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Desert-Rose7
Stats: 5'11"/262/150/150
WOE: MediWeightLoss
Start Date: 12/19/08 in Wellness since 09/03/2009
**Jubilantly and Joyously, We Welcome a MWL June**

Wow, it is already June. Just where does the time go? This is the month of weddings, graduations, and the beginning of summer. So many opportunities to hang tough and stay with the program. Success is yours, you just have to reach for it! Success tastes as sweet as thin feels!

You CAN do this! Own it and make it yours!

Good wishes to all this month!

Jo

Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2011, 04:56 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lins
WOE: Medi-weightloss
Start Date: 1/12/14
I can't belive it's June!! I weighted this morning and I am up to 137. So I want to lose 5lbs by my birthday (June 23rd). Shouldn't be a problem. I don't go back to the clinic for another 2 weeks.
Old 06-01-2011, 05:13 AM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: tydreamer
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: 2/10/10
Thank you, Lins, Jodi and Sherri! I AM going to implement these changes. If my kids want to eat the pop tarts and such, they'll have to buy them out of some vending machine somewhere because I'm just not bringing them into the house any more. The cereals are going to be limited as well. They eat lots of sugary cereals that don't tempt me at all, so the first step will be narrowing down to those. Then replacing with something healthier. I fell excited!!

Now for my specifics - my restart in April didn't take and I kept gaining. I am starting week one TODAY but with higher calories - hopefully 800 to 1,000 max, but all protein. I wasn't that interested in getting into ketosis last time, but I AM this time because I have about 15 pounds I need to take back off. I already have a headache today, which is pretty common for me, but I know when I have a headache, I tend to eat just to try to feel better. Today, I'm going to have to live with the headache AND the sugar withdrawal. Please wish me luck!!
Old 06-01-2011, 05:13 AM   #4
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: marverboston
Stats: 180
WOE: medi
Start Date: restart 2/24/14
Hoping for some help

Hi, I posted in May a couple of times and got one answer early on in the month. Thanks. Iam hoping that I could get some help here, I posted that I started on Medi (on my own). I went to the clinic 2 years ago and ran into financial issues so stoped and gained. I read all the post and I knew I could do this on my own. (with help from you all). April 25th started 164 now at 151 do you all think that is a good start???? I know some of you have more and some less, I have 550-600cals a day drink drink drink, walk 2miles 3x week, and so on. So what is the hold up on the scale going down. Anyone willing to help??? I have already went back to week one on week 4 to see if that would help but nothing. Ok very long winded but again hoping for some wisdom. Thanks Desert-Rose7 for starting the June Thread.
Old 06-01-2011, 05:33 AM   #5
Senior LCF Member

tydreamer

Hi tydreamer

I read your post and it sounds like you are going to do well this month. I just posted for help, and I know you the other ladies and some guys have been at this for quite some time. I do struggle with my kids eating anything and keeping it in the house for them. They are both 14 and 15 and hungry, so I keep it around the house and they do eat it but, sometimes just the smell of the fresh baked breads and cookies makes me crazy. Anyway it is a battle but I hope we can lose 15 this month. I am trying so hard.
Old 06-01-2011, 05:53 AM   #6
Senior LCF Member

Stats: 38:5'5 256.6/228.4/125
WOE: MWL
Start Date: 12/29/09 RI 12/10/10 RII 06/01/11 RIII10/08/12
Hi everyone,
I had to stop about 2 months ago because I had unexpected surgery. I'm back and DETERMINED to reach my goal this time! Good thing is I didn't gain any weight, bad thing is I haven't set foot in the gym in 2 months. I'm starting anew today with the diet, hitting the gym and of course this site. It's always a great source of inspiration and motivation.
I've updated my stats even my avatar for motivation
Welcome to all the newbies, Congrats to all the loser and Good luck to all of us!
~K
Mini goal #1: 175 by 7/31/11

Old 06-01-2011, 06:21 AM   #7
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marverboston View Post
Hi tydreamer

I read your post and it sounds like you are going to do well this month. I just posted for help, and I know you the other ladies and some guys have been at this for quite some time. I do struggle with my kids eating anything and keeping it in the house for them. They are both 14 and 15 and hungry, so I keep it around the house and they do eat it but, sometimes just the smell of the fresh baked breads and cookies makes me crazy. Anyway it is a battle but I hope we can lose 15 this month. I am trying so hard.
I feel like I've been at this forever! I didn't have any problems at all in acute the first go 'round. Maintenance is what killed me. Incidentally, I did Medi on my own for the first 40 pounds, then joined so I'd know what to do in maintenance. (maybe I joined too late!!)

Anyway, are you getting all of your water in? Are you proteins lean proteins? Are you tracking your intake? Are you calories accurate? I think your start is incredible! Congrats on that. With your exercise, maybe you need to UP your calories to 700 or 800 even. When I look back thru my journal, I was all over the board - 500 and even up to 900 and a little over all thru acute. Are you varying your food intake at all? Varying your food choices? Give us an example of a few days of your intake and maybe we can help further.

Congrats on your loss so far and keep it up. Your dedication is admirable!
Old 06-01-2011, 07:27 AM   #8
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Karla1960
Stats: 160/158/120
WOE: atkins
Start Date: 02/02/2014
Dos anyone take water pills? i am not going to my clinic any more but would like to take an over the counter water pill. Any rec's?
Old 06-01-2011, 08:04 AM   #9
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Amayrial
Stats: 271/263/140
WOE: Medi-WeightLoss
Start Date: 5/7/11
I just want to thank you all for being here. I have not posted much, but am entering my 4th MWL week. I think nearly everything stressful that could go wrong has, and am worried that I have not lost any this week. I'm doing my best to stay on target, but, sigh I'm an emotional eater and ye gods I've been on a train wreck.

Thank you for giving me somewhere to go where my way of eating is understood and there are so many great ideas. I deeply appreciate it.
Old 06-01-2011, 08:31 AM   #10
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lins
WOE: Medi-weightloss
Start Date: 1/12/14
If you drink all you water, then a water pill shouldn't be needed. However on occasion I will take one a few days before my TOM because I get bloated. But I never take them unless I notice signs of being bloated.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:12 AM   #11
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mary T8M
Stats: 5'2" 228/144/125 good-bye 150's
WOE: LC/LF/LCal (medi)
Start Date: 4/23/10
Hi all.....and Happy June! Lea, I'm right there with you feeling like I've been at this forever.....at least you actually got into maintenance....I still haven't made it to goal ........but I'm still plugging away at it!

After my not so pretty experience bra, and swim suit shopping the last two days I'm more than motivated to GET THIS WEIGHT OFF! I've decided that unless I find a PERFECT swim suit, that I just can't say 'NO' to, I won't buy one until I get the rest of this weight off!

Today was the best day yet for my running! I moved my C25K program back a couple weeks, so I can actually MASTER some of it before moving on. I am only running 3 days a week, and am trying to mix things up in both exercising, and eating. The only thing I'm consistant with is my sleeping, and my water!

Mary T8M (Tatem)

New member of the 80 pounds gone club

Whether you think you can, or you can't, either way you're right!
Henry Ford
Old 06-01-2011, 01:47 PM   #12
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: HobokenAnna
Stats: 205.5/191.5/150
WOE: Atkins Induction (former MWL client)
Start Date: 6/6/11
Happy June 1st

Hey all! I haven't been to my clinic in 2 weeks so I hope I did ok on my own. Weigh-in is tomorrow so wish me luck. Also, today I found out my thyroid is underactive and I start my new meds tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get some more energy and be able to work out more! Stay awesome everyone!
Old 06-01-2011, 03:06 PM   #13
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sally1
Stats: 254/207/175
Start Date: June 2
Hello! Welcome back me! I weighed in and sad to say I gained a bit. However, I'm moving on! putting it behind me and today is day 1. I feel good emotionally, in control.
For some reason when my easting is in control my life seems to be in control.
I seem to get a lot more done too
Happy June to all, lets make it a good month.
Old 06-01-2011, 04:25 PM   #14
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Swirveegrl
Stats: 5'4" 215.8/149.8/145
WOE: 50 carbs/day
Start Date: 2/3/11
Happy June! Can't believe it's here already

Vacation went well! I did over eat @ times, on excessive protein and veggies/fruits/cheese; HOWEVER, I did not "CHEAT" in my opinion. I did have a few unapproved Acute phase fruits, and I did INDULGE in ONE pina colada, and ONE heavenly "tiramisu" alcoholic beverage I am proud of myself, I avoided all of the "junk" like the chocolate buffet, and the multitude of pastas, sweets, ice cream, breads, and other tempting cruise ship buffet items I was up 1 lb the day after returning; however, I am back @ 173! Yay!
I am @ a finacially tight time currently. We had a few thousand $ of UNEXPECTED expenses arise over the last month, and I started my new job yesterday (which is only 32hrs/wk). I'm trying to see how my weight loss goes for a week or so SOLO, to make a decision if I am ready to do this on my own yet. If not, I will have to pick up the other hours @ a PRN job, until my husband finds a job
You all really helped motivate me to stay on course. TRUST ME the choclate buffet, fresh italian baked bread, and french toast was SCREAMING my name. I thought about all of the encouragement I had received here, and that I would not want to disappoint myself, my husband, or my most avid supporters, ALL OF YOU Somehow, I imagined the carb laden foods, looked like the 48lbs I had lost, cellulite and all, and I was able to avoid them
For those having difficulty with hunger, temptation, etc. I will say that I know drinking adequate water has a MAJOR impact on those issues. I had a difficult time drinking all of my water during vacation, and the last few days, and I have REALLY been able to feel the "hunger pains" in my stomach. So drink up, and get skinny
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bahamas.jpg (80.9 KB, 28 views)

Last edited by Swirveegrl; 06-01-2011 at 04:29 PM..
Old 06-01-2011, 04:55 PM   #15
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Jodi A
Stats: 174/155/135
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: 3/29/2011; 8/11/2013 trying again with no Splenda
Rachel:

I knew you could do it! Congratulations on the will power.

Jodi
Old 06-01-2011, 04:56 PM   #16
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Jodi A
Stats: 174/155/135
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: 3/29/2011; 8/11/2013 trying again with no Splenda
I am so excited I just have to share. I just tried on my size 8 skinny jeans and they fit! OMG!!! I tried them on a couple of weeks ago and there was no way but now they fit!
Old 06-01-2011, 05:02 PM   #17
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Swirveegrl
Stats: 5'4" 215.8/149.8/145
WOE: 50 carbs/day
Start Date: 2/3/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodi A View Post
I am so excited I just have to share. I just tried on my size 8 skinny jeans and they fit! OMG!!! I tried them on a couple of weeks ago and there was no way but now they fit!

AWESOME!
Old 06-01-2011, 06:26 PM   #18
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: barbwired
Stats: 227/172/147
WOE: Low Carb/Low Cal
Start Date: November 17, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary T8M View Post
Hi all.....and Happy June! Lea, I'm right there with you feeling like I've been at this forever.....at least you actually got into maintenance....I still haven't made it to goal ........but I'm still plugging away at it!

After my not so pretty experience bra, and swim suit shopping the last two days I'm more than motivated to GET THIS WEIGHT OFF! I've decided that unless I find a PERFECT swim suit, that I just can't say 'NO' to, I won't buy one until I get the rest of this weight off!

Today was the best day yet for my running! I moved my C25K program back a couple weeks, so I can actually MASTER some of it before moving on. I am only running 3 days a week, and am trying to mix things up in both exercising, and eating. The only thing I'm consistant with is my sleeping, and my water!
I did some bathing suit shopping today too and I know what you mean...yikes! Gotta get my scale moving again
Old 06-01-2011, 06:37 PM   #19
Senior LCF Member

Congrats on the losses, milestones, re-starts and besting the buffets! I think June is going to be a great month for all of us.

I'm kicking it old school this week -- back to week one. I'm on my second day following it perfectly and trying to get back into ketosis. I think I stopped checking a couple of months ago and I need to detox the carbs and start eating more carefully.

I would LOVE to be at my current goal weight by 4th of July. I still have a ways to go, but I'm going to get there!

Barb
Old 06-01-2011, 06:39 PM   #20
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Determined Gemini View Post
Hi everyone,
I had to stop about 2 months ago because I had unexpected surgery. I'm back and DETERMINED to reach my goal this time! Good thing is I didn't gain any weight, bad thing is I haven't set foot in the gym in 2 months. I'm starting anew today with the diet, hitting the gym and of course this site. It's always a great source of inspiration and motivation.
Welcome to all the newbies, Congrats to all the loser and Good luck to all of us!
~K
Great to see you back!
Old 06-01-2011, 07:28 PM   #21
Senior LCF Member

Rachel- great vacation plan. My location let me go monthly during acute for financial reasons. It was fine at the time, I was so focused. I just started back to week one today. So far so good.

Jodi! wow! i look forward to my clothes fitting better. Keep up the good work ladies and gents.
Old 06-01-2011, 07:30 PM   #22
Senior LCF Member

Barb!!! me too. lets get through this week together.
Old 06-02-2011, 04:55 AM   #23
Senior LCF Member

Here is a few of my menus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tydreamer View Post
I feel like I've been at this forever! I didn't have any problems at all in acute the first go 'round. Maintenance is what killed me. Incidentally, I did Medi on my own for the first 40 pounds, then joined so I'd know what to do in maintenance. (maybe I joined too late!!)

Anyway, are you getting all of your water in? Are you proteins lean proteins? Are you tracking your intake? Are you calories accurate? I think your start is incredible! Congrats on that. With your exercise, maybe you need to UP your calories to 700 or 800 even. When I look back thru my journal, I was all over the board - 500 and even up to 900 and a little over all thru acute. Are you varying your food intake at all? Varying your food choices? Give us an example of a few days of your intake and maybe we can help further.

Congrats on your loss so far and keep it up. Your dedication is admirable!
tydreamer:
WOW 40lbs on your on!! That is awsome. How long did it take to get you to that point?

[B]THANK YOU THANK YOU, for your response. I do drink 3-4 liters of water per day, Iam tracking on ************ for calories. I seem to be able to get 500 of lean proteins. I did get on the scale is AM and 1 pound gone, now at 150! Iam short 5'1".
I really thought it should of been more, but you think an increase to 700 cals might help?? I can do that Iam just so worried that Iwill gain more with higher cal count. (i hope iam not in starvation mode here)
Here are a few of my menus:
B- EAS Shake 110 cals 4carbs
L-Ck. Breast 3oz.
D-5-6 oz Homemade 93/7 Turkey Burger
2 cups salad,with 2 cups spinach (vinager dressing no oil)
S-Greek yogart 1/2 cup with 1tb of PB2 mixed in. 3-4liters water

B-EAS Shake
L-Deli (Boarshead) Buffalo Ck 3oz
D-Cod Fish 7-8oz with the salad and spinach
S-Greek yogart 1/2cup w/ PB2 mixed in 3-4 liters water

so somedays its just 500 some it is 650 but really only once I went over to close to 1000 it was during the bbq last weekend. Last night ate almonds 20 of them and that brought me over to 700. They are 170cals!!! I dont know if that is good or bad. Ok sorry for going on but I hope that will give you a better idea. (I felt like it was cheating eating those)

I can tell you I do have those Pure Protein Bars and have been worried that it would be too much to eat it is 200 cals and I think 8 carbs. I felt safe at 500 sounds weird but I think you may have a point with going up with the cals. I still do the walks 3 x week 2 miles. So that is a sample it is boring but I feel full and really not too hungry.
Please advise me on your thoughts It will help me so much on this journey we are on. Again THANK YOU for your thoughts and support. [/B]
Old 06-02-2011, 05:19 AM   #24
Senior LCF Member

Going It without Clinic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swirveegrl View Post
Vacation went well! I did over eat @ times, on excessive protein and veggies/fruits/cheese; HOWEVER, I did not "CHEAT" in my opinion. I did have a few unapproved Acute phase fruits, and I did INDULGE in ONE pina colada, and ONE heavenly "tiramisu" alcoholic beverage I am proud of myself, I avoided all of the "junk" like the chocolate buffet, and the multitude of pastas, sweets, ice cream, breads, and other tempting cruise ship buffet items I was up 1 lb the day after returning; however, I am back @ 173! Yay!
I am @ a finacially tight time currently. We had a few thousand $ of UNEXPECTED expenses arise over the last month, and I started my new job yesterday (which is only 32hrs/wk). I'm trying to see how my weight loss goes for a week or so SOLO, to make a decision if I am ready to do this on my own yet. If not, I will have to pick up the other hours @ a PRN job, until my husband finds a job
You all really helped motivate me to stay on course. TRUST ME the choclate buffet, fresh italian baked bread, and french toast was SCREAMING my name. I thought about all of the encouragement I had received here, and that I would not want to disappoint myself, my husband, or my most avid supporters, ALL OF YOU Somehow, I imagined the carb laden foods, looked like the 48lbs I had lost, cellulite and all, and I was able to avoid them
For those having difficulty with hunger, temptation, etc. I will say that I know drinking adequate water has a MAJOR impact on those issues. I had a difficult time drinking all of my water during vacation, and the last few days, and I have REALLY been able to feel the "hunger pains" in my stomach. So drink up, and get skinny
Hi i just wanted to jump in here to just commend you on your willpower not to go crazy over the food laid out in front of you during your vacation! I just was reading tydreamer's response to my questions and she is going to look over my menus and see what is going on with me and not being able to get some good weightloss. I am going this alone (with the help of you all) no clinic. This is my main support here so if you would like to check out my post with my eating and exercise and add to tydreamer's advice I would love to here from you! I see that you started back in Feb. Thanks for any help or input you have for me. The more support and advice the the better
Old 06-02-2011, 05:48 AM   #25
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally1 View Post
Barb!!! me too. lets get through this week together.
Sounds good Sally! I think a few others are doing week 1 too? What day are you on? I'm starting my third day and while I am watching calories and trying to keep them 500-700, I am more focused on the proteins and getting to ketosis. I'll test tomorrow morning.

Here's to having (another) great week one!

Barb
Old 06-02-2011, 06:19 AM   #26
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
tydreamer:
WOW 40lbs on your on!! That is awsome. How long did it take to get you to that point?

[B]THANK YOU THANK YOU, for your response. I do drink 3-4 liters of water per day, Iam tracking on ************ for calories. I seem to be able to get 500 of lean proteins. I did get on the scale is AM and 1 pound gone, now at 150! Iam short 5'1".
I really thought it should of been more, but you think an increase to 700 cals might help?? I can do that Iam just so worried that Iwill gain more with higher cal count. (i hope iam not in starvation mode here)
Here are a few of my menus:
B- EAS Shake 110 cals 4carbs
L-Ck. Breast 3oz.
D-5-6 oz Homemade 93/7 Turkey Burger
2 cups salad,with 2 cups spinach (vinager dressing no oil)
S-Greek yogart 1/2 cup with 1tb of PB2 mixed in. 3-4liters water

B-EAS Shake
L-Deli (Boarshead) Buffalo Ck 3oz
D-Cod Fish 7-8oz with the salad and spinach
S-Greek yogart 1/2cup w/ PB2 mixed in 3-4 liters water

so somedays its just 500 some it is 650 but really only once I went over to close to 1000 it was during the bbq last weekend. Last night ate almonds 20 of them and that brought me over to 700. They are 170cals!!! I dont know if that is good or bad. Ok sorry for going on but I hope that will give you a better idea. (I felt like it was cheating eating those)

I can tell you I do have those Pure Protein Bars and have been worried that it would be too much to eat it is 200 cals and I think 8 carbs. I felt safe at 500 sounds weird but I think you may have a point with going up with the cals. I still do the walks 3 x week 2 miles. So that is a sample it is boring but I feel full and really not too hungry.
Please advise me on your thoughts It will help me so much on this journey we are on. Again THANK YOU for your thoughts and support. [/B]
Mmmmmm...Pure Protein bars. I loved those things. TOO much!
I started in February 2010 and I lost a little over 70 pounds by August. I joined Medi in April, so I lost 40 from Feb. to April. Seems like the first 40 came off fast and easy.

One of my weak spots was almonds and I ate them from the second week on. Too many, really. You're right the calories are just so high. I had to ban them from my diet AND the house. But your serving was perfect and they really are GOOD for you.

I really think you could up your calories a couple days a week, making sure you always have your 500 calories of protein. ALWAYS. One of the biggest things MY body responded to was switching it up. Some days 600, some days 900. It never knew what it was going to get and responded kindly. I do worry starvation mode and think the higher calories kept my body from that. I know it's a little different for everyone and sometimes it's hard to find what works BEST for you. I do believe you have to follow the plan, but there's flexibility.

One last thing that I did was increase my exercise. I rode an exercise bike a lot of days. I started with three times a week for 30 minutes. I ended up with EVERY SINGLE day for 45 minutes. In maintenance, I was most days of the week for 30 minutes. That's where I am now. Probably I should up the time again to drop even faster, but the biggest thing is that this is not a race. I was so HAPPY TO GET TO THE FINISH LINE LAST AUGUST!!! And guess what? It was only the beginning. So don't rush yourself. Slow and steady because there truly IS no end. This has to be for the rest of your life - or else you'll gain back 15 pounds like so many of us have done!!

Good luck to you and keep up the great work. Also keep posting. We're all in this together!

Lea
Old 06-02-2011, 08:44 AM   #27
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: betty_going_85
Stats: 250/192.4/150 restart 236/222.6/150
Start Date: December 2010/ 9/9/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Determined Gemini View Post
Hi everyone,
~K
It's so good to see you back. I was wondering what happened to you. It's also great that even in your absence you did not gain any weight back. Well, welcome back!!!
Old 06-02-2011, 09:11 AM   #28
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: butterflytrg
Stats: 205/175/125
WOE: Medi
Start Date: 4/11/2011
Quote:
Hi, I posted in May a couple of times and got one answer early on in the month. Thanks. Iam hoping that I could get some help here, I posted that I started on Medi (on my own). I went to the clinic 2 years ago and ran into financial issues so stoped and gained. I read all the post and I knew I could do this on my own. (with help from you all). April 25th started 164 now at 151 do you all think that is a good start???? I know some of you have more and some less, I have 550-600cals a day drink drink drink, walk 2miles 3x week, and so on. So what is the hold up on the scale going down. Anyone willing to help??? I have already went back to week one on week 4 to see if that would help but nothing. Ok very long winded but again hoping for some wisdom. Thanks Desert-Rose7 for starting the June Thread.

Marverboston,
Stick with it. As long are you are eating withing your calories and limiting your carbs to only 20grams or less a day and getting your WATER in, you will lose. 13 pounds down in one month or 5 weeks is good! Not all of us are going to have a 10 pound loss the first week and 5 pound losses each additional week. You have to remember that you didn't gain the weight overnight and you are not going to lose it overnight. Don't think of this as a diet but rather a lifestyle change. I have PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) and have more of a difficult time losing than others. I count every pound as a victory because I am learning how to eat for my disorder, cardiovascular system, diabetes, and most of all for ME!
I too am doing this alone and don't mind being each other's support system if you like. I found that having people that are very encouraging and supportive (through the loss, gain, and plateaus) makes the world of a difference!
Remember, you are doing awesome but it does take time. That is, if you want to keep it off!
Old 06-02-2011, 09:15 AM   #29
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: rudy5787
Hello all! I posted a little while ago - I love to read all your posts and am seriously cosidering starting MWL but am wondering - do you find in the end that its worth the expense? Im very scared to spend the $$ and not be able to maintain it. I read your posts and realize its a "lifestyle" change but is it truly "doable"...

thanks for sharing!
Old 06-02-2011, 09:22 AM   #30
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: butterflytrg
Stats: 205/175/125
WOE: Medi
Start Date: 4/11/2011
Hello all! Well, thanks to my stomach virus and Memorial Day (I really wasn't bad), I am back in week one and up 6 pounds. I think that preparing for TOM has something to do with all that as well. So, as of today, I am at 185. My goal for this month is to be down 20 but realistically, I will be happy with a loss of 15. That would put me at 170 for July 1. I have a trip planned to go to NYC to meet syblings for the first time and want to look really good when I do! I know I am the largest one, the other's eat all day and don't gain a pound. A sister of mine is even a model and doesn't even work out! I guess they were blessed with Dad's genes and I got my Mom's. Anyway, ultimately I would love to be 160 or below by mid-July when I meet them! We will see! Wish me luck as I wish you all luck as well!
Closed Thread