Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2011, 08:26 AM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Katertot
Stats: 230/150
WOE: Medi
Start Date: April 18, 2011
Story of a Naughty Girl

So I am down 1.8 this week but it is bittersweet, since I know I don't deserve it.....

I got into everything under the sun between Friday and Wednesday.
Last week Friday it began with pizza and beer, Saturday was beer (while fishing) and some McD's chicken nuggets, by Sunday I was into chips and salsa like it was going out of style. Tuesday I had a soft shell burrito, and Wednesday 2 ghiradelli caramel squares. Ugghhhhhhh!!!!!

Regardless of my loss, I feel that I didn't deserve to lose and my goal of 3lbs a week was shot down

The plan: To get back on the wagon.... eat healthy, exercise, and stay positive. This is for me and I CAN do it.....
Katertot is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2011, 06:30 PM   #2
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: secret_smile85
Stats: 184/176/110
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: May 2011/RS April 2012
Kudos to you for climbing back on the wagon. You can do!
secret_smile85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 08:57 AM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sally1
Stats: 254/207/175
WOE: medi
Start Date: June 2
Back on track

I will be climbing back with you. I too have a goal of 3lb loss a week. I know I can do it! (already did it before) This is my first time falling off program and I'm feeling awful. I'm tired, lazy, and I must admit...a little *****y. I have an appointment tomorrow. and Plan on starting as soon as I leave that office.
Keep in touch, we can do this!
sally1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 08:09 AM   #4
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Katertot
Stats: 230/150
WOE: Medi
Start Date: April 18, 2011
Hey Sally!

I didn't accomplish much on my damn wagon this weekend. Ugh! I'm feel the same cruddy way. I'm trying to OD on my water today but it's been rough and my tummy is hurting. I just need to get back in ketosis and do this!!!
Katertot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 06:49 AM   #5
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: betty_going_85
Stats: 250/192.4/150 restart 236/222.6/150
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: December 2010/ 9/9/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by sally1 View Post
I will be climbing back with you. I too have a goal of 3lb loss a week. I know I can do it! (already did it before) This is my first time falling off program and I'm feeling awful. I'm tired, lazy, and I must admit...a little *****y. I have an appointment tomorrow. and Plan on starting as soon as I leave that office.
Keep in touch, we can do this!
Sally1, I started around the same weight as you and I've found that once I lost over 50 pounds it's become a real battle to stay motivated. I ate way too much over the weekend and really need to kick it up but just can't find the will to do it.

I honestly think that putting the pressure on yourself to loss 3 lbs a week is not good. Just continue to do the program and celebrate every lost no matter how small. I think you will be more successful if you take that approach. Either way good luck and never give up.
betty_going_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 07:12 AM   #6
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: huff576
Stats: 246.8/223.0/200 (5' 10")
WOE: Reduced carb, walking.
Start Date: May 2005, Reboot: Jan 2014
Katertot - Betty_going_85 is right on with the plan. Give yourself the freedom to mess up every now and then. Getting out of Ketosis sucks, but look at your plan as a lifestyle change. There are bound to be days that this will happen. Just don't make a habit of it.

Betty - WTG on 50 lbs lost.
huff576 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 04:34 AM   #7
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: marverboston
Stats: 180
WOE: medi
Start Date: restart 2/24/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katertot View Post
So I am down 1.8 this week but it is bittersweet, since I know I don't deserve it.....

I got into everything under the sun between Friday and Wednesday.
Last week Friday it began with pizza and beer, Saturday was beer (while fishing) and some McD's chicken nuggets, by Sunday I was into chips and salsa like it was going out of style. Tuesday I had a soft shell burrito, and Wednesday 2 ghiradelli caramel squares. Ugghhhhhhh!!!!!

Regardless of my loss, I feel that I didn't deserve to lose and my goal of 3lbs a week was shot down

The plan: To get back on the wagon.... eat healthy, exercise, and stay positive. This is for me and I CAN do it.....
Hi Just wanted to chime in here. I posted in the June thread about my at least I think my BIG FAIL a couple of days ago. Iam going into my 7th week and have never went over 18 carbs and BOOM I did it I ate a Pure Protein bar,peanutbutter out of the jar and almonds. I felt so awful after but not when it was going down. I went right back to 500cal the next day, now today is another challange my Anniversay we always go to this nice steak house in town with the ending of the moulten chocolate cake, I want to have this I know Iam stronger than this cake, but it only once a year we go all out and leave the kids behind and enjoy ourselves so then, what to do Iam driving myself crazy over this. So when I read what you ate and how you feel and how you have your plan to jump back on the wagon, I know I can do this. Ok, the 3 pounds might be a high goal but, I will be thinking of you. Ian going with 15 for the month of June. Lets cheer eachother on!!
marverboston is offline   Reply With Quote