Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2011, 03:20 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Gottadoit
New and nervous

Hi all! I just set up my appointment for friday and I'm so excited and nervous! Will they get me started right away or will I have to wait for the test results? I'm anxious to start shedding these pounds. After having 4 kids my body is shot! I've tried lots but usually give up. Hoping the cost and support keep me motivated. So happy I found you all here as I'm thinkin I will need you!
Gottadoit is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2011, 10:21 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Jodi A
Stats: 174/155/135
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: 3/29/2011; 8/11/2013 trying again with no Splenda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gottadoit View Post
Hi all! I just set up my appointment for friday and I'm so excited and nervous! Will they get me started right away or will I have to wait for the test results? I'm anxious to start shedding these pounds. After having 4 kids my body is shot! I've tried lots but usually give up. Hoping the cost and support keep me motivated. So happy I found you all here as I'm thinkin I will need you!
Gottadoit! Welcome to the journey! They will start you right away. In my clinic they gave me the test results the following week but as long as your blood pressure comes in good they should get you going.

I started 2 months ago after a few years of trying to lose my baby weight. Nothing worked and I was about to give up. I ended up getting a Groupon for Medi Weightloss and thought it was worth a try considering the huge cost savings I was getting up front. But let me tell you, it was worth it even if I paid the full start up amount. If you follow the plan, it will work. It is that simple.

Good luck and post your stats so everyone can see you kicking butt!
Jodi A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:26 AM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Jodi A
Stats: 174/155/135
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: 3/29/2011; 8/11/2013 trying again with no Splenda
Also, go to the Welcome Newbies thread. There are a ton of great stories there that got me through my first week. The first week is the hardest but after that you will be fine!
Jodi A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 10:51 AM   #4
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: mp5girl
Stats: 235/235/160
WOE: Medi Weightloss Clinic
Start Date: 5/25/2011
I started on Wednesday or actually REstarted. I did this back in 2008 but my life was wrecked by car accidents and I had a bunch of surgeries and well... I'm doing much better and have joined up again! The last time, I lost 13 pounds my first week! So we'll see how it goes this time.

After your initial... you can start right away. So Good luck!
mp5girl is offline   Reply With Quote