Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2011, 04:12 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Shar82
Stats: 183.5/163.6/130
WOE: Medi Weight Loss Center (WP, FL)
Start Date: 4/26/11
So Happy I found this site!!!

Hi!!! I started on Tuesday (4/26) after toying with the idea on and off for years. My husband and I both joined and we each have about 50 lbs (total of 100 lbs!) that we each gained respectively over the past 8 years. I'm doing a marathon in October in San Francisco and I would love to run through the finish line with a great time. I did this race 2 years ago and barely crawled in under the 8 hour time limit. I felt awful for a week after. I trained and busted my butt and never got below 180 lbs and I didn't even buy the professional pictures of me running through the finish line of 26.2 miles because I hated how big I looked! Now we have made the commitment to lose weight and get healthy to set a good example for our kids! Super excited to be here and will need lots of encouragement. Yesterday (day 1) was really hard and I felt like I was fuzzy with a headache all day. Today was better, no headache, but still a little fuzzy. Not nearly as hungry today either! Well, good luck to everyone else as well!!!

Shar82
Shar82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2011, 06:06 PM   #2
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: Me/LessOfMe/JustRight
WOE: LC/Under 20/40
Start Date: March 2013
I just wanted to say hi and WELCOME!
This forum is a blessing! So many wonderful people who will support you, encourage you, pray for you, send you good energy and even give you a little kick in the butt if and when ya need it!

StyngerIsAScorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 07:56 PM   #3
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Shar82
Stats: 183.5/163.6/130
WOE: Medi Weight Loss Center (WP, FL)
Start Date: 4/26/11
Thanks for having me! It looks like alot of people on here are from Orlando/Central Florida...there are 2 locations I believe in this area. I'm at WP. Anyone else?
Shar82 is offline   Reply With Quote