Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2011, 02:28 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: HealthyIn2011
Stats: 236/222/165
WOE: Medi-WeightLoss
Start Date: March 2011
Anyone have dark circles around your eyes?

I searched the forums to see if anyone else has reported this problem, but I didn't find anything. I'm new so if I missed it, I'm sorry. I've noticed really significant dark circles forming around my eyes (not just bags, but also along the nose in the tear duct area). Four different people over the past two days have told me I look tired/sad. I am getting plenty of rest. Is this I sign I need to be getting more protein or dairy or something? I'm on week 3 and have 500-600 calories of protein per day plus 2 cups of veggies and no more than 20 carbs (including veggies).

Any advice you have will be appreciated as the doctor isn't back in the office until Tuesday.

Also - I really appreciate this board. Everyone's posts have helped me through some low points and are a great reminder to not focus on how far I have to go, but on how far I've already come. Thanks!
HealthyIn2011 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2011, 02:57 PM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: suzanna1
Stats: 215/173/149 5'8" 38 years old
WOE: Medi Weightloss
I have really dark circles due to the pollen and allergies right now. I really dislike this time of year! In a week or two, I will look and feel more like myself.
suzanna1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 02:37 PM   #3
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: HealthyIn2011
Stats: 236/222/165
WOE: Medi-WeightLoss
Start Date: March 2011
Thanks suzanna1. I've never had problems with allergies before, but it's a good possibilility. It's at least reassuring that it's not related to the diet. Thanks!
HealthyIn2011 is offline   Reply With Quote