Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2011, 10:46 AM   #61
Junior LCF Member

tired

Hi Everyone,

I just started Medi and just like my username I have exactly 13 weeks to remake myself for college. I need to lose 50 pounds...think I can do it? I'm on day 4 right now and I have lost 4.8 pounds. I feel really tired and sleepy...is this normal? Also I'm thinking about getting the meck injection again, this will help right? Also anyone else here suffering from pcos? I would love to hear about your experience with medi.
13weekstillcollege is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2011, 08:03 PM   #62
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: butterflytrg
Stats: 205/175/125
WOE: Medi
Start Date: 4/11/2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13weekstillcollege View Post
Hi Everyone,

I just started Medi and just like my username I have exactly 13 weeks to remake myself for college. I need to lose 50 pounds...think I can do it? I'm on day 4 right now and I have lost 4.8 pounds. I feel really tired and sleepy...is this normal? Also I'm thinking about getting the meck injection again, this will help right? Also anyone else here suffering from pcos? I would love to hear about your experience with medi.
13weekstillcollege,

I have PCOS also and I have done really good. I have lost 20 pounds in about 35 days. My primary physician said that if I keep it up I may have a reversal in my PCOS. I have a severe metabolic form and suffer from ALL the complications.

50 pounds in 13 weeks is a lot. Remember, this isn't a quick fix diet but a way of life. Just know that whatever you lose is even more special because of the barriers we have with PCOS
butterflytrg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 08:52 AM   #63
Junior LCF Member

Hi. this is my first week and I wanted to get some feedback as to how i'm eating and feeling. Today is day 3 and its early but I feel better than yesterday. On day 1 and 2 I ate, 500-600cal of deli meat, Chicken, Shrimp, egg whites, 2% cheese and pickles.

Is it OK to have 2 servings of cheese a day? Ihave felt really drained and sick at my stomach each day around 3pm. I have had some headaches but nothing terrible. The nausea is my main problem. Yesterday it got so bad that I had a piece of pound cake that someone had brought into the office. It made me feel better. Do you think that slip up will keep me from going into ketosis. Also is it OK to eat dill pickles? The only have 5 calories and no carbs.
daydreambeliever81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 05:45 PM   #64
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: jennval77
This is my second week and im totally confused. I added veggies and fruits and my clinic said I can have 20 carbs a day. But what i dont understand is the 20 carbs from the fruits and veggies? Then I read in my packet that I can have 2 servings of salad and 2 servings of veggies but is this on top of the 1 veggie and 1 fruit. Please help confused!
jennval77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 08:06 PM   #65
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: irabeslim
Stats: 5'2" - 253/140/140
WOE: MWL
Start Date: January 21st, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennval77 View Post
This is my second week and im totally confused. I added veggies and fruits and my clinic said I can have 20 carbs a day. But what i dont understand is the 20 carbs from the fruits and veggies? Then I read in my packet that I can have 2 servings of salad and 2 servings of veggies but is this on top of the 1 veggie and 1 fruit. Please help confused!
No, alltogether you are allowed 2 servings of veggies ot 1 serv of fruit and 1 veggies or 2 serv of fruit. Fruit serving is usually 15 carbs, veggie serving is 5 so you get 20 carbs. In my experience the faster weight loss occurs when no fruit is eaten. I have not had fruit in a couple months when started. But that is a personal choice.
irabeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 08:10 PM   #66
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: irabeslim
Stats: 5'2" - 253/140/140
WOE: MWL
Start Date: January 21st, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by daydreambeliever81 View Post
Hi. this is my first week and I wanted to get some feedback as to how i'm eating and feeling. Today is day 3 and its early but I feel better than yesterday. On day 1 and 2 I ate, 500-600cal of deli meat, Chicken, Shrimp, egg whites, 2% cheese and pickles.

Is it OK to have 2 servings of cheese a day? Ihave felt really drained and sick at my stomach each day around 3pm. I have had some headaches but nothing terrible. The nausea is my main problem. Yesterday it got so bad that I had a piece of pound cake that someone had brought into the office. It made me feel better. Do you think that slip up will keep me from going into ketosis. Also is it OK to eat dill pickles? The only have 5 calories and no carbs.
My clinic did not allow any cheese on week 1. They did not even allowed yogurt last year. Now they changed their guidelines and allow greek 0% fat yogurt. Pound cake may postpone your ketosis but continue with the plan and you will get there. You can have a dill pickle but in limited amounts.
irabeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 06:39 AM   #67
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: HockeyMom515
Stats: 143/136.3/115
WOE: Medi-WeightLoss
Start Date: 5/24/11
Today's day 1 (well, 1 1/2... 1st appt was yesterday afternoon ) and although a little woozy today .. am doing well. Anyone else out there from Raleigh, NC?
HockeyMom515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 07:36 AM   #68
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Hoboken
Stats: 153.5/137/130
WOE: Medi-Weightloss Clinic
Trying to get back into it

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobokenAnna View Post
Hey there. Thanks for the support. I'm 5'8'' and live in Hoboken, NJ (yes, the Cake Boss is here). I've been up and down all of my life and just want to be able to maintain a healthy weight! Where do you live? How much have you lost so far?
Hi Everyone, and especially to a fellow Hoboken-ite, HobokenAnna! I got to Medi in Paramus, what about you?

I started Medi in late Feb 2011, my weight then was 153.5. I'm a 5'5" and mid 30s woman. My medi doctor advised me to eat 550-600 cal of protein (more than the 500 cal he recommended for my petite coworker who signed up for the program ahead of me), maybe because he felt I didn't need a drastic loss and I am moderately active. My goal weight range is 130-135. The first 3-4 days of Medi were just awful. A few days in, I must have been in carb withdrawal and I had a bit of an unhappy/anxious feeling that day (normally I'm pretty emotionally resilient and stable), and I felt weak and a little headachy the first few days. The only reasons I didn't cave in and ditch this diet were the upfront cost, and the fact that my coworker had so much success with it (27lbs in 5 weeks) and told me that the first 3-4 days would be horrible but that if I could make it through that, then I would become adjusted and it would get much easier. She was right. That's exactly what happened. It was still a matter of developing some willpower (I have none) but by day 4-5 I was in ketosis. I lost 4 pounds the first week; not much by Medi typical results but more than I'd ever done before (I tried WW and lost 3 pounds in 2.5 wks and felt it was to slow). The fact that getting rid of the carbs in my system and entering into ketosis initially was so hard kept me from sabotaging myself so I wouldn't undo that effort and have to repeat it again.

After losing about 17 pounds in late Feb through March, I got complacent and stayed relatively low-carb but didn't stick to the Medi plan, and ate a lot of extra nuts, Atkins snack foods, more veggies, more calories, etc so through April and May I gained back about 2.5 pounds. Now I am trying to push to reach my goal, I have about 4-9 pounds to go and am trying to find a way to re-motivate myself and not blow everything on the many events I have coming up on Memorial Day weekend and the following weekend (visiting family, going to a birthday party, going to an engagement party where I'm the maid of honor, etc). I met with the nutritionist at my Medi center and she suggested for the next 2 weeks, I return to week 1 or week 2 during the week M-F, but on the weekends eat more "normally" but in moderation, and see if I can get through my events that way but still lose a little weight.

Here are a couple things that have worked for me in the past and that I will try again, but of course this is not a substitute for seeking advice from your own doctor and nutritionist:
--drink all 128 oz of fluids or as close as you can get. drink 16 oz before a meal or snack. Don't forge the electrolyte drink, or else add Light Salt to your diet weekly.
--don't go totally fat-free, my Dr said it could lead to gallstones. A little healthy fat from nuts, fish, avocado, etc is necessary, my dr recommended I add 100 calorie pack of almonds a couple times a week since I went almost fat-free in the first week.
--order the 0 cal, 0 carb salad dressing packets from Walden Farms on their website. Search online for a promo code and you can get free stuff with your order or free shipping often. I like the packets because I keep one in my purse when I go out to eat lunch at work or out for dinner, then I order a mixed greens salad with grilled chicken or lean beef and skip the dressing, fatty toppings, and carby-add-ins. I like the WF bottled dressings too but find they get very thick in the fridge so the packets are good at home too.
--if you get tired of meat, I like EAS AdvantEDGE Carb Control packaged shakes (4 pack is usu cheaper at the supermarket (cheapest at ShopRite for me) than online or in the drugstore), 1 can= 110 cal, 17g prot, 4 g carbs (minus 2 g fiber= 2 net impact carbs), very convenient to carry around and don't need refrigeration. Or try the Atkins protein shake but it's more calories (160) and I sometimes find that they coagulate into an undrinkable glop if I leave them in the fridge too long but otherwise I like them. My dr doesn't like the packaged shakes of any kind and thinks they are only suitable to have once in a while not regularly.
--but don't make my mistake of ordering every Atkins product and low-carb bake mix, etc and having a low-carb fiesta and dropping out of ketosis.
--I pretty much live on the Applegate Farms meats. Their turkey and chicken hot dogs are ultra low cal (30-40 cal) and the uncured beef hot dogs are 70 cal (organic beef hot dogs are 90 cal). Their turkey bacon is 35 cal per thick slice. All their meats are natural, no preservatives, etc. Expensive but worth it if you are eating meat a few times a day and don't have time or inclination to do alot of weighing and portioning yourself. I eat my hot dogs with low-sugar ketchup, a bit of mustard, and a side of a dill pickle spear. Feels like junk food but isn't. I can get these natural meats at my local supermarkets or Whole Foods.
--or try the small packs of lean beef "sandwich" cuts from the butcher section, they come in small weight packages that saute nicely, topped with a healthy slathering of Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime and a squeeze of lime juice, or just some soy sauce.

I don't have any association with any products or retailers but I am just an extremely busy work-aholic frequent business traveler so I don't often have much time or energy to spend in the kitchen.

I appreciate any motivational tips and tricks you guys share.

Hoboken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 04:11 PM   #69
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: HobokenAnna
Stats: 205.5/191.5/150
WOE: Atkins Induction (former MWL client)
Start Date: 6/6/11
Hey Hoboken! Yes I go to Paramus but am probably changing to Randolph. I work in Middlesex county and it's hard for me to get there after work. I've been pretty successful on Medi thus far and intend on sticking with it for awhile. Thanks for the shout-out!
HobokenAnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 02:36 PM   #70
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: secret_smile85
Stats: 184/176/110
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: May 2011/RS April 2012
Newby Here

Hi all! I'm a newby. My name is Diana, I'm 26, mother to 4 children ages 4-1. My job entails sitting at a computer, which I get to do from home. I should be on week 2 but due to a severe screw up on day 5 I fell out of ketosis and am not allowed to begin adding in the things for week 2 until I regain ketosis. I am getting very bored with what I'm eating. I'm hoping that I can find some good recipes on here It has been 3 days since I fell out of ketosis and I got right back on the bus the day after I fell off, but I'm still not back into ketosis. How long will it take me to reach ketosis again? 4 days like it originally did the first week? My strips aren't even showing small, it's completely negative. How much water are you really drinking? They are saying 128 oz. I'm making sure I get at least 64 but the most I've been able to get in is 96oz (Strictly water, nothing else). I am on the appetite suppressants as well as the vitamin and a colon cleanser (but it doesn't seem to be doing anything) and they want me to add in chromium picolinate and fish oil. My bad cholesterol is high. I lost 5 lbs of fat the first week. I have 64 more pounds to go until my goal weight. I'm going to start really going through the threads on this board. I'm hoping that this will help me out. I hope this really works for me.
secret_smile85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 09:48 PM   #71

Gallery: ash-st
Stats: 194/180/120
Start Date: June 3,1011
Appointment Thursday!

I have my appointment Thursday! I'm very excited and nervous. I am a ballet dancer, and took many years off. Over those years, I added WAY too much weight life just crept in. I've tried what feels like every diet! I have about 70 pounds to lose.

I'm excited to get started and lose all of this weight!! I want it off as fast as possible! I am a teacher, so I will be off for the summer, and I can devote my whole summer to working on losing this weight for the fall semester of ballet classes.

Thanks guys! I'll definitely post about my appt on Thursday and and keep ya'll updated on my progress!

Ash
ash-st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 09:25 AM   #72
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: makenfire
New to the Diet

Hi Everyone

I am new to the diet. The first week I lost 10.4 lbs. I am now in my second week. I need some advice I did the test strip today and it came out very light. Trace what do I need to do to get back up?
makenfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 10:13 AM   #73
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Jodi A
Stats: 174/155/135
Start Date: 3/29/2011; 8/11/2013 trying again with no Splenda
Quote:
Originally Posted by makenfire View Post
Hi Everyone

I am new to the diet. The first week I lost 10.4 lbs. I am now in my second week. I need some advice I did the test strip today and it came out very light. Trace what do I need to do to get back up?
Congrats on the first week! Awesome!!!

Did you take the test first thing in the morning? It makes a difference because as you start drinking more and more water you end up dilluting it.

If you did do it first thing in the morning, it may be because you introduced veggies and fruit the second week. My clinic in Tampa had us only introduce the veggies the second week because the fruits are higher in carbs. The third week we brought in the fruit. Try going without fruit today and give your clinic a call tomorrow when they open.
Jodi A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 10:15 AM   #74
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash-st View Post
I have my appointment Thursday! I'm very excited and nervous. I am a ballet dancer, and took many years off. Over those years, I added WAY too much weight life just crept in. I've tried what feels like every diet! I have about 70 pounds to lose.

I'm excited to get started and lose all of this weight!! I want it off as fast as possible! I am a teacher, so I will be off for the summer, and I can devote my whole summer to working on losing this weight for the fall semester of ballet classes.

Thanks guys! I'll definitely post about my appt on Thursday and and keep ya'll updated on my progress!

Ash
Welcome Ash! Looking forward to seeing your posts.
Old 05-30-2011, 01:00 PM   #75
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: wmdonado
Stats: 297/297/140
WOE: Medi weight loss
Start Date: 05/30/11
New Here

Hi my name is Wendy and I just started the Medi weight loss program today, and the physician recommended me to eat 700-800 calories of Protein, 3 serving of veg,1-2 serving of fruit, 1 starch before 3 pm, and 1 healthy fat. With all that would be 1000-1200 calories per day and so far I feel good, but I am nervous about feeling weak and sick for this big change I am doing to myself. I am glad to have found a forum where I could share and learn from others that are in the same boat with me Looking forward to chatting with everyone.
wmdonado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 06:15 AM   #76
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sally1
Stats: 254/207/175
WOE: medi
Start Date: June 2
re post

Hello Medi fans!

Today is the weigh in... I started Medi one year ago tomorrow. I have had much success but have gone back to some old habits as life got stressful. I am trying to nip it in the bud. So, I will update my weight and continue this journey with all of you.

I have some work to do. I have issues with food! I look forward to feeling better.
sally1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 04:05 PM   #77
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: jococook
WOE: MediWeight Loss
Start Date: 5/24/2011
Newbie Just Finished First Week

Hello everyone! This is Jenn and I just finished my first week. It was very tough as it was a holiday weekend with lots of food around me. But, I made it and lost 6.8 pounds. I have about 20 to go. I have a lot to learn about low carb eating. I'm happy there's a forum for community.
jococook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 06:22 PM   #78
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jococook View Post
Hello everyone! This is Jenn and I just finished my first week. It was very tough as it was a holiday weekend with lots of food around me. But, I made it and lost 6.8 pounds. I have about 20 to go. I have a lot to learn about low carb eating. I'm happy there's a forum for community.
Awesome job, Jenn!!

It gets easier from here. The first week is the hardest and you passed with flying colors.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:32 PM   #79
Junior LCF Member

[QUOTE=Jodi A;14693700]Congrats on the first week! Awesome!!!

Did you take the test first thing in the morning? It makes a difference because as you start drinking more and more water you end up dilluting it.

If you did do it first thing in the morning, it may be because you introduced veggies and fruit the second week. My clinic in Tampa had us only introduce the veggies the second week because the fruits are higher in carbs. The third week we brought in the fruit. Try going without fruit today and give your clinic a call tomorrow when they open.[/QUOT

Thanks for the advice

I test first thing in the morning. It went back to normal today. I thank it was because I had my first piece of fruit. I cut back yesterday and today and it seamed to work.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:47 PM   #80
Junior LCF Member

Hi Everyone

My name is Phyllis. As of tomorrow it will be two weeks on this diet. I have been on Weight Watchers many time. I never lost all my weight. I am hopping this is my solution to my weight loss problems. I lost 10.4lbs the first week. I am hopping to at least lose 1lb this week. My first weigh in I was 253. I want to get down to 150. I have not seen that number since I was 14 years old. I am now 35 years old. I am glad their is a support group online. I am in NJ out of the Franklin MEDi clinic. They are very nice and very informative. I am only eating 500 to 600 cals of protein a day 2 servings of vegs or one serving of vegs and one serving of fruit. I am allowed 30gms of carbs a day and one healthy fat and one ether sugar free jello or sugar free ice pop.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:24 PM   #81
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: betty_going_85
Stats: 250/192.4/150 restart 236/222.6/150
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: December 2010/ 9/9/2013
Hi makenfire, i also go to the franklin clinic. I started in randolph but because i changed jobs I started going there.

you definitely sound like you are on your way to success so keep up the good job. It's trying at times but when you see the numbers constantly going down it makes you want to continue.

I find the medi family on this forum very uplifting when needed so come often and read the posts. Good luck on your journey....
betty_going_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 06:27 PM   #82
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty_going_85 View Post
Hi makenfire, i also go to the franklin clinic. I started in randolph but because i changed jobs I started going there.

you definitely sound like you are on your way to success so keep up the good job. It's trying at times but when you see the numbers constantly going down it makes you want to continue.

I find the medi family on this forum very uplifting when needed so come often and read the posts. Good luck on your journey....
Thanks for the words of encouragement. I weighted in today and lost another 2lbs. for a total of 12.2 lbs in two weeks.

Good luck also to you. Kepp me posted on how you are doing.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:45 AM   #83
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: rudy5787
Wanting to start

Hi everyone! Im so glad I found this thread.. I've been seriously considering starting medi but am truly scared to do it. Those of you who have been on it before and stopped - did you gain weight back? Is it worth the expense of the program to you? Thanks so much for sharing.
rudy5787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:57 AM   #84
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sally1
Stats: 254/207/175
WOE: medi
Start Date: June 2
Changing habits

Hi Rudy,
It's one year ago today I started. I'm back after a brief setback. I don't know what makes people go back to their old habits. I love when I'm on track. My mind and body feel better. I nipped it in the bud before it was out of hand. Happy to be back and on track...Day 2
sally1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 10:40 AM   #85
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: DomisMommy
Stats: 126/118.5/110
Start Date: 5-31-11
Hi everyone, my name is Amanda and I just started Medi on Tuesday and go back in tomorrow for my second MIC injection. I feel so full, considering I am hardly eating anything. I am drinking so much I feel like I am floating away! So glad I made this choice. I weighed myself - even though I know I am not supposed to and I am down a pound, 1/2 inch from my waist and I swear my cellulite is already disappearing. I am eating 500-700 calories a day - protein only from meats and egg whites. My medi only allows cottage cheese, greek yogurt (no fat) and no fruits and veggies yet.

I am also at the perfect level in ketosis. I can't believe how fast you start feeling the difference. I love thinking that my body is actually eating itself - well the stored fat at least.

I love all of the comments and support everyone offers. If you have any recommendations for how to survive my first weekend - that is where my diet usually goes off track as I am surrounded by my husband and nine year old all day!
DomisMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 11:37 AM   #86
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Hoboken
Stats: 153.5/137/130
WOE: Medi-Weightloss Clinic
DomisMommy, one thing that helps me when I sometimes am making non-diet food for my boyfriend is telling myself that he didn't overeat his way into needing a diet, and he burned off these calories by working out already (he's an endurance athlete). Also, sometimes I think about being like a chef in a restaurant, just because I am making a delicious meal or snack for someone else to enjoy it doesn't mean I get to stick my finger in and take a taste of their meal, I can appreciate their enjoyment of it. And just remind yourself that your 9 year old needs to eat healthy foods and is still growing, whereas if you do any more growing, it will only be horizontal and not vertical...
Hoboken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:15 PM   #87

So today is day one... Yesterday my appointment went well. The people at the clinic were so nice!

I was a little upset about my goal weight... I am starting out at 194.6. And I wanted my ultimate goal weight to be 120 with mini-goals in increments of 20. They said (even though I'm a ballerina, and need the ballet body) I need to stay near 140. I am willing to try that as a first goal. but I REALLY want to get to my ultimate goal weight. I'm young (24) and I want to wait until after we have kids and my 30s hit before I resign to be in the 140s.

Also, my best friend (also overweight) is upset and thinks my goal weight is too low. She also thinks that a compromised goal weight of 130-140 is too low. I don't think it's fair. She thinks that I'm perfect right now. I showed her pictures of me at 110 (too low) 120-130 (goal) and now (obese) and she thinks that 120-130 is to skinny. She says it's unhealthy. I think it looks good and is not distorted. UGH.

Anywho. My rant is over. Thanks for listening!! My first day is hard. I'm tired. (Not drinking enough water, I know.) And I'm HUNGRY! I opted for the appetite suppressant because I'm around food all the time, as a teacher and then as a wife, making food, etc.

I am all about doing this the right way. I cannot wait to see progress. I am SO excited!!! I cannot wait to keep you guys updated!

Let's see how it goes!
Old 06-04-2011, 09:12 AM   #88
Junior LCF Member

ash-st:

Don't be upset at the goal they want you to reach as that will not help you lose weight, only add to your stress levels. In the end you may be pleasantly surprised when you reach the goal the Dr set for you at how well you look because you are losing fat and not muscle. There is a big difference in the appearance. I was upset too as I am petite and wanted to be 105-110 pounds, but that isn't a realistic goal for my health. Take each day one step at a time with your mini goals and have a positive attitude. Take photos along the way to see the differences you miss because you look at yourself everyday. Remember when you leave your weight loss program you will be able to continue to lose on your own since your body will be reconditioned for a healthy balance of diet and exercise. Stay positive and vent when you need to, that's why we are all here.
Old 06-04-2011, 04:10 PM   #89

Thank you so much! I think I just needed to get it out!

I'm more focused today, and now that I'm finished with work, I can focus on myself!

Ashley
Old 06-07-2011, 08:14 AM   #90
Junior LCF Member

Went in for my first weigh in and I lost 5 pounds. 3 from fat and 2 from water. This amounted to 1% of fat. I am so excited to start week 2 as I realized today I was only taking 1, not 2 of the Stay Slim - kicking myself though as I may have lost more. The clinic told me to expect to lose a pound a week from now on, as much as three, but I probably won't see much loss now as I didn't have a whole lot to lose to begin with, but I feel so much better physically and mentally. I feel like I know more about myself and what my body needs, not what my mind wants. I am not craving pasta - that's a miracle in itself. Glad to be done with week one and can't wait to eat some green beans with lunch. I am holding off on the fruit until next week so I can hopefully lose 2-3 pounds before my next weigh in on Monday night. Have a great week everyone!