Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Medi Weightloss (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/medi-weightloss/)
-   -   HIP HIP HORAAY!! 4.5 lbs for my 2nd weigh in (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/medi-weightloss/716311-hip-hip-horaay-4-5-lbs-my-2nd-weigh.html)

ForHisGlory 04-04-2011 08:43 AM

HIP HIP HORAAY!! 4.5 lbs for my 2nd weigh in

:up:So excited to announce that so far I have lost 12 pounds in 12 days. My second weigh in was this morning and I lost 4.5 pounds. I cant believe that I am actually doing it! Which means that ANYBODY can lose weight with Medi. Could not do it without YOU GUYS! You keep me motivated and encouraged and best of all...you keep me company! When I am hungry, or as we are all to familiar with, just bored and ready to eat, I come check out you guys. By the time I have finished checking in on all of you, the cravings have past, I am re-focused and back to life I go without having saboutaged my efforts. :hugs: Thanks Ya'll.

Enigma 04-04-2011 09:49 AM

Yay For His Glory!!!:cool: good job girl!
That's so great, I weigh in tomorrow. I'm so close to onederland but know I won't get there this week and maybe not the next. But I gotta just keep on this track and remember why I'm doingbthis and that the crappy food is NOT my friend:annoyed:

Hey do you mind me asking where you live? I'm in Palm Beach Gardens and go to the Jupiter location.

Karla1960 04-04-2011 10:27 AM

Wow, you are doing great!! I have lost 5lbs so far!! I'm a newby to!!

ForHisGlory 04-04-2011 12:53 PM

Enigma we are close but not the same office. I am in Coconut Creek but go to the Boca Raton office. Was hoping for Onederland this wk too but fell just a hair short. Oh well if I hold my mouth just right maybe I wont screw it up for next wk. Keepin the Faith, girls...keepin the Faith.

Mary T8M 04-04-2011 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enigma (Post 14531679)
Yay For His Glory!!!:cool: good job girl!
That's so great, I weigh in tomorrow. I'm so close to onederland but know I won't get there this week and maybe not the next. But I gotta just keep on this track and remember why I'm doingbthis and that the crappy food is NOT my friend:annoyed:

Hey do you mind me asking where you live? I'm in Palm Beach Gardens and go to the Jupiter location.

I went to the Jupiter location, up until DH lost his job :( Is Monica and hmmmm can't remember her name......she's dark, and VERY thin still there??? IF they are please tell them hi :hiya: from Mary and Bill. I called the office one day to see if they had an email address for the center, but was told "no" ???? I wanted to email them a couple of pictures of us.

We still plan on returning to them when Bill gets a new job.....I really miss them all

barbwired 04-04-2011 02:02 PM

Congrats, that's fantastic! When you follow the plan, great results follow. Keep up the good work!

Lisaann 04-04-2011 07:29 PM

That is fantastic! I hope I have such good results. :)

Enigma 04-05-2011 11:01 AM

Hey Mary, ya know Im not sure of the girls name either. I had her today, she wasnt feeling well. The other girl is Sophia, really nice personality always happy to see ya.
I will ask the other girls name next week and say hi for you.

ForHisGlory- yeah we are not too far from each other my daughter is going to FAU down in Boca. You were soooo darn close to onederland girl! Next week you'll get it for sure!!!! and when you do I will sing "Your body is a ONEderland" heehee

chocolatefan 04-06-2011 05:48 AM

WoooHOOOOO!!! That is awesome!!!! :clap::clap::high5: You are doing a GREAT JOB!! Keep it up and think about how much fun you're going to have this summer not carrying around extra pounds and feeling fantastic!!!! Yay!!!!