Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2011, 11:56 AM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ppipsb
Phendimetrazine vs Phentermine? HELP

Hello. I am new to this blog and have been on Medi Weightloss for almost 4 weeks now and have been doing really well, but the AS (Phendi) that I am on, just don't seem to be working anymore. I feel hungry all of the time.

My question is...does any opt to take the phentermine instead? My office offers either or. The difference being that you only take phentermine once a day and Phendi is 3 times a day. I have taken Phentermine in the past and if it is the REAL phentermine, it gives you soooo much energy and I was never hungry on it. But I have been prescribed Phentarmine in the past and that didn't work at all because it isn't the real Phentermine.

Anyway, sorry to ramble. Has anyone taken the phentermine instead and if so, how did it work out for you? I am thinking of asking them to switch for a week or so to see if they work better.

Thank you
Philippa
ppipsb is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2011, 02:31 PM   #2

Gallery: ravenrose
Stats: lost 130 lb so far, and miles to go before I sleep
WOE: low carb controlled calorie
Start Date: June, 2009
if it's a prescription drug and you get it from a pharmacy, it can't be fake, right? not in the US.
ravenrose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 02:57 PM   #3
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: dragonflys
Stats: 5'4 - 167/134/125
WOE: Medi
Start Date: January 2011
Hi Philippa,

I had that problem with the Phentermine. I started taking it later in the day (around 2-3pm) , which my clinic didnt like at all. But that is what works for me. I can be good all day at work with the low calorie, low carb foods but when I get home at night, it is really rough! I have two kiddo's who have really yummy snacks!

My clinic says that if I want to change to something else, I can. You should definately ask your clinic. They should work with you.
dragonflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 03:46 PM   #4
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lins
WOE: Medi-weightloss
Start Date: 1/12/14
I've taken both. I took the 1 a day at the beginning and then switched to the 3 a day so that I could wean myself off of it. Took 3 at first, then 2 and then down to 1 before I went off of it compltely. I liked both of them the same. One didn't make me feel any different then the other.
lins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 06:11 AM   #5
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ForHisGlory
Stats: 212/200/150
WOE: medi weightloss
Start Date: 03/22/11
I agree with Dragonfly. I took the one a day and found that it helps to take it later in the day so that it works all the way until bed time. The reason the clinic doesnt like that is because they are afraid that you will be up all night. Tired people dont do well on diets. Now when I was taking them in the am I too found that I was starving at night , so rather than taking it later in the day my clinic gives me 1 1/2 pills a day. I take one in the am and the other half around 2 pm. So far so good.
ForHisGlory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:20 AM   #6
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: GooeyMochi
Stats: 213/175/135 size 14/10/6
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 02/11/2011
I went to a clinic last year and they recommend taking the phentermine before 3 to prevent staying up at night. Personally phendi doesn't do anything for me. Phentermine works way better. I take 1 in the morning with another pill, then another one before 3, then a different one at dinner to prevent craving.

Last edited by GooeyMochi; 07-31-2011 at 09:21 AM..
GooeyMochi is offline   Reply With Quote