Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2011, 12:28 PM   #211
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lins
WOE: Medi-weightloss
Start Date: 1/12/14
I just wanted to give a big thumbs up today to everyone who is sticking with it even on the hard days (and everyone will have those), a big hug to everyone who is struggling, and a word of encourgement for those who are restarting or coming back after a gain. You are all amazing people, and every one of you deserves to get healthy again.

I have really been working on getting ALL my water in the past few days, which has resulted in me need to go to the bathroom every 15 minutes it seems....lol At least I know I'm getting enough.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2011, 12:41 PM   #212
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mary T8M
Stats: 5'2" 228/144/125 good-bye 150's
WOE: LC/LF/LCal (medi)
Start Date: 4/23/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnK View Post
Hi Everybody ~ I've been a lurker for awhile, just haven't been writing much since I was a little down about not being able to find a job. I love keeping up with everyone's progress here and lean on your words of wisdom daily. The GOOD NEWS is that today I was offered and accepted a position that I interviewed for last week and really really wanted!! It doesn't pay much, but hey.... it's more than I make now.
Unfortunately, as of this morning I've picked up 3 pounds & I'm not happy about that. I've been exercising more with my "extra time," but maybe not drinking enough water, or maybe it's partly the stress, as I've heard some of you mention here. I'm drowning myself in water today and am determined to get those 3 pounds OFF!! I'm scheduled for my metabolic test at Medi this Thursday, along with bloodwork, etc... as I'm to move into Wellness. I know this is a good thing ~ I hope to have a clearer picture of exactly what my intake should be. I'm just a bit nervous about the whole "Wellness" thing and just don't want to get fat again!
lbeetle - My heart went out to you when I read your frustrations, and hope that just writing it all down helped you to see the need to stay on track. Believe me, you are NOT alone, and I think you're very brave to share your thoughts with those of us who have had similar feelings at times!
Jerome - VERY cool that you and your wife got to tell (most) of your stories on RR, but I agree that it's stinky that they cut all references to Medi!! ANYWAY, we're all proud of you two and perhaps some of the audience at least will read your blog and learn how great this program is.

Peace to all.
HURRAY AnnK
Old 04-12-2011, 03:09 PM   #213
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Fit2010
Stats: Ht 5'3" Wt 12/09=190;9/10=137;2/14=196.5
WOE: MediWeightLoss-like/Atkins-like
Start Date: 12-28-09; restart 02-07-14
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbiggars63 View Post
I sure wish they would have mentioned or used parts of our tape where we had mentioned Medi-Weightloss Clinics but it didn't happen...

Rachael Ray Show - On the Show - Jillian Michaels' Fan Surprise
Wow! That was totally awesome Jerry!!! I'm so happy for you both! Wish we could have seen the entire meeting. I know Jillian has got to be excited for you two......So, so happy! You do so well on interviews too. Smart to have put the comment in writing about MWL. People will want to know how they can do this too!!
Old 04-12-2011, 03:16 PM   #214
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnK View Post
Hi Everybody ~ I've been a lurker for awhile, just haven't been writing much since I was a little down about not being able to find a job. I love keeping up with everyone's progress here and lean on your words of wisdom daily. The GOOD NEWS is that today I was offered and accepted a position that I interviewed for last week and really really wanted!! It doesn't pay much, but hey.... it's more than I make now.
Unfortunately, as of this morning I've picked up 3 pounds & I'm not happy about that.
Peace to all.
Ann! I've missed you! I'm so happy that your new employer agreed that you are great and gave you the job...we definitely think you're awesome!
Old 04-13-2011, 10:47 AM   #215
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Peagle
Stats: 305/218/160
WOE: Medi-Weightloss
Start Date: February 22, 2011
Where is everyone? I'm not one to post much, but do enjoy reading everyone else's input! This board has been really quiet the last few days and I missing having good stuff to read! I'll share some good news - I lost another 3.5 lbs. for a seven week total of 34.5 lbs.! I was hoping for more, but am o.k. with my loss. I exercised a LOT last week (just shy of 10 hours total - stationary bike and golf) and my water was up - the clinic said was due to all my activity and to increase my water even more, especially when out in the heat. I hope everyone else is doing well!
Old 04-13-2011, 11:16 AM   #216
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mommy2princesses
Stats: Ht 5'7'' 259.6/156/165
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: May 11, 2010
Wow, so many posts for me to catch up on....I need to go back and really read them instead of the skim read I just did.

We are officially in the new house, hopefully will close on the old house on Tuesday....fingers crossed the buyers don't need another extension!!! Internet is now up and running so I can finally check back in here!

Question for those who do C25K.....is this something that a child can do? Lins, I know you did this program and have young girls, what do you think? My 5 1/2 yr old keeps asking me if she can go for a run with me, and it amazed me how she can run around on a soccer field for an hour or can play forever running around....but she can "jog" a very short distance. She wants to run and asked if she can take running classes like gymnastics classes. Any other way I can help her? Should I just take her out with me and try to jog 1 telephone further every couple of days? Let me know what you think.

Over 100lbs. GONE FOREVER
Thanks to MWL!
8 months to Wellness....5/11/10 - 1/11/11
Old 04-13-2011, 11:48 AM   #217
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: betty_going_85
Stats: 250/192.4/150 restart 236/222.6/150
Start Date: December 2010/ 9/9/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peagle View Post
Where is everyone? I'm not one to post much, but do enjoy reading everyone else's input! This board has been really quiet the last few days and I missing having good stuff to read! I'll share some good news - I lost another 3.5 lbs. for a seven week total of 34.5 lbs.! I was hoping for more, but am o.k. with my loss. I exercised a LOT last week (just shy of 10 hours total - stationary bike and golf) and my water was up - the clinic said was due to all my activity and to increase my water even more, especially when out in the heat. I hope everyone else is doing well!
Yeah, I agree Peagle about the board being really quiet. I posted the same thing on Friday afternoon because I was looking for some good reading from the family.

Congrats on your lost and 3.5 is great. I think the longer you are on the diet the slower the weight loss gets but to me as long as the numbers are going down that is all that matters. Keep up the good job.
Old 04-13-2011, 04:33 PM   #218
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Baysidegal
Stats: 240/208/140
Start Date: February, 2011
HI everyone, I just read through all the posts that I have missed. Everyone is doing just great weight-wise. I can see that a few have dropped the Medi Clinic. I have to agree that there are times when it seems like the people there are just so busy that they have little time for you. When that happens, I find that I don't ask the questions that I need to because I feel rushed. Medi is so darn expensive, they should "give" just a little when appointments can't be kept or have to be postponed. I have had good luck at my clinic though. The only problem that I have run into is when I go for my second shot during the week. It seems that I always get this one women who is quick and has no personality whatsoever. The biggist think about her is that when she gives you a shot, she doesn't wear gloves. Now I think that is wrong!

Total lost 31.9 lbs.
Old 04-13-2011, 07:35 PM   #219
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baysidegal View Post
HI everyone, I just read through all the posts that I have missed. Everyone is doing just great weight-wise. I can see that a few have dropped the Medi Clinic. I have to agree that there are times when it seems like the people there are just so busy that they have little time for you. When that happens, I find that I don't ask the questions that I need to because I feel rushed. Medi is so darn expensive, they should "give" just a little when appointments can't be kept or have to be postponed. I have had good luck at my clinic though. The only problem that I have run into is when I go for my second shot during the week. It seems that I always get this one women who is quick and has no personality whatsoever. The biggist think about her is that when she gives you a shot, she doesn't wear gloves. Now I think that is wrong!
I've been a nurse for over 31 years, and wearing gloves to give injections is really to protect the nurse, not you (personal protection equipment). You are exposed to the needle, the alcohol pad, the injected medication, as the nurse uses her hand AROUND the area to give you an injection. The gloves are to protect her from getting something from you if exposed to your blood. But you are right....it is the latest expectation. She's probably old school. You are always welcomed to voice your concerns to the nurses. Especially today when it is the standard, it makes the patient feel better that if the nurse is going out of her way to protect herself, then she's probably carefully also going to be mindful in protecting you when she would need to. I wish I'd bought stock in medical supplies years ago (especially surgical and non-sterile gloves, and alcohol foam cleansers!)

Last edited by Fit2010; 04-13-2011 at 07:37 PM..
Old 04-13-2011, 08:47 PM   #220
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: lbeetle
Stats: 172/148.5/130
WOE: Medi-WLC
Start Date: February 2011
EVERYONE: THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for all of your support this week. My mother who is in the Alzheimer's unit is hospitalized with pneumonia, so I flew up there yesterday. I read everyone's comments, but haven't had a moment to respond---or to digest all that was said to me. But the overall feeling was incredible---support, continuing to try, and so on. And the fact that so many others seem to struggle with almonds made me feel not quite so weird! I have a killer headcold myself and still a project to finish. I anticipate working all night to get it done, and then focusing on mom and dad (who is in a rehab unit recovering from a heart attack and ongoing issues of congestive heart failure). I laughed outloud today thinking that this headcold alone could weigh 10 pounds! I'll be magically lighter when it goes away....for now, I am returning to focus on this damned work report (absolutely no pressure valve or assistance when people on our staff struggle; you literally have to have been in a car wreck to have the pressure taken off here...) In all of the kind responses someone said: hang in there, you don't want to go backwards. That has stuck with me. During this stressful time, I am going to just try to eat foods on the plan, drink a lot of water, take the supplements, but not worry about much else, like weighing foods or counting calories. I just don't have the capacity to do anything else. MY heart goes out to all of you with gratitude. I'll tune in again in a few days.
Old 04-14-2011, 04:28 AM   #221
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Enigma
Stats: 223/179/150. 5'3"
Start Date: March 2011
Hello everyone
I too am impressed with the overwhelming encouragement that this site and it's people give
It's like Medi Therapy! Good stuff
My weigh in yesterday was good with a 4lb loss. The week prior I had only dropped .2lb . Sooooo I was not in One-der-land yesterday but closer than I've been in a long long time
I continue to exercise, once a day. Nothing crazy just a walk or a bootcamp class or a bike ride.
On the days I do bootcamp class I add fruit before I go and that seems to help with energy. I do not eat fruit any other days.
Congrats to all the pounds dropped this week
Keep it up!
peace Tiffany
Old 04-14-2011, 06:28 AM   #222
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Rootette
Hello For his Glory,
You sound Born again... Me too !
We should help each other with this.
46 mother of 2 grown daughters.

Last edited by Rootette; 04-14-2011 at 06:29 AM..
Old 04-14-2011, 08:03 AM   #223
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Swirveegrl
Stats: 5'4" 215.8/149.8/145
WOE: 50 carbs/day
Start Date: 2/3/11
Hi girls! I think the reason for lack of posts this past week or so is that the weather is turning! YAY! I know for myself, I have been BUSY with Spring cleaning, graduation preparations for my DH (May 20), and I have just had so much more energy to get moving and DO things. I think everyone is doing their best! I go for my weekly weigh in today, in about an hour. So happy to say that I have completed 10 weeks of MEDI. I have shocked myself. I didn't know if I could stay devoted, but the results keep me trucking along I think today's weigh in will be much improved over last weeks :blush:
I read daily, I may not post daily, but this board is truly INVALUABLE
Old 04-14-2011, 09:25 AM   #224
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lins
WOE: Medi-weightloss
Start Date: 1/12/14
Keri I am on week 3 of running the c25k program with my 8 yr old. She wants to run a 5K so I though I'd give it a try. So far it's going great. We'll see how she does as the weeks go on, but I figured it was a great way to start. My 6 yr old didn't want to do it with us.

The nurses as my clinic never wear gloves when giving shots. I've seen 5 different people and none of them have ever worn them. I didn't even give it a though until she said something. They clean the area with a wipe and then give the shots.
Old 04-14-2011, 03:39 PM   #225
Senior LCF Member

Week 11 woop woop!

I agree with Deb. I too am an RN. Gloves are for the nurses protection. Some nurses (myself included) find it difficult to grasp the skin, and have "traction" when giving shots with gloves on. If you prefer the nurse where gloves, ask her to I'm sure she will have no problem with it.
I'm feeling great today, never thought I would see the180s again! I hit the 30lb mark with MEDI, so next appointment I get my blood drawn. I think it will be interesting to compare the inital labs with these!
[img]http://tickers.************.com/ticker/show/480/7345/4807345.png[/img]
Created by ************.com - Free Calorie Counter
Old 04-14-2011, 06:17 PM   #226
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Kristine29
Stats: 298/230(medi)/204/160?
WOE: Medi
Start Date: 2/24/2011
HI ..just saying hello.... it's been a good week, no loss to mention...YET.

I hope everyone has been enjoying some nice weather in the northeast! FINALLY!

Congratulations Rachel on the loss.

Last edited by Kristine29; 04-14-2011 at 06:25 PM..
Old 04-14-2011, 07:03 PM   #227
Major LCF Poster!

Keri, HURRAY on the new house.....bet it feels like such a load off your mind to be totally IN.....just one more closing, and things can REALLY get back to normal! Just in time for spring!

Sounds like everyone is doing well......Spring is really a time for new beginnings....finishing school for many, new clothes, new goals, new activities!

For me today was just a really nice day.....nothing special, just the usual, laundry, cleaning bathrooms, running errands....just nice.

My knee feels a little better, but I doubt I'll run tomorrow which really irritates me...it puts me farther behind. I KNEW I wouldn't be completely done with C25K by the time we go to Jax for our first 5K, but hoped I'd be closer to the end than it now looks like I'll be

Mary T8M (Tatem)

New member of the 80 pounds gone club

Whether you think you can, or you can't, either way you're right!
Henry Ford
Old 04-15-2011, 06:15 AM   #228
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: chocolatefan
Stats: 202/162/160
WOE: MWL
Start Date: February 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swirveegrl View Post
I agree with Deb. I too am an RN. Gloves are for the nurses protection. Some nurses (myself included) find it difficult to grasp the skin, and have "traction" when giving shots with gloves on. If you prefer the nurse where gloves, ask her to I'm sure she will have no problem with it.
I'm feeling great today, never thought I would see the180s again! I hit the 30lb mark with MEDI, so next appointment I get my blood drawn. I think it will be interesting to compare the inital labs with these!
[img]http://tickers.************.com/ticker/show/480/7345/4807345.png[/img]
I just now realized your stats!!!! Wow!!! This is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-15-2011, 06:39 AM   #229
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Baysidegal
Stats: 240/208/140
Start Date: February, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swirveegrl View Post
[IMG]http://tickers.************.com/ticker/show/480/7345/4807345.png[/IMG]

Thanks, I guess I am so used to seeing and watching the techs slap on those gloves before they do anything, that it just struck me as odd.

My metabolism is changing..... and I started having a period again after 1 1/2 years. Nothing much, but still... I know that I am doing things now that I haven't done in years (walking, exercising, etc) so maybe that is why. I feel really bloated this week despite my water intake and having those dreaded cramps. Well, I guess I'll find out tomorrow how it will affect my weigh-in.

I better post a new pic also, that one is sooooo old!!

Last edited by Baysidegal; 04-15-2011 at 06:40 AM..
Old 04-15-2011, 06:48 AM   #230
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: betty_going_85
Stats: 250/192.4/150 restart 236/222.6/150
Start Date: December 2010/ 9/9/2013
Quote:
Thanks, I guess I am so used to seeing and watching the techs slap on those gloves before they do anything, that it just struck me as odd.

My metabolism is changing..... and I started having a period again after 1 1/2 years. Nothing much, but still... I know that I am doing things now that I haven't done in years (walking, exercising, etc) so maybe that is why. I feel really bloated this week despite my water intake and having those dreaded cramps. Well, I guess I'll find out tomorrow how it will affect my weigh-in.

Baysidegal, the same thing happened to me with the period. I was totally shocked because it was 2 years for me. Luckily it only came on the one month and it was after only being on the diet for 3 weeks. I researched and that is one of the things that can happen when you go on a low-carb diet. That week I only lost .4 pounds because of all the water retention. So, whatever your number is tomorrow just know it's because of this issue and not anything that you are doing. I do feel like my period may be trying to make another appearance but I hope not....
Old 04-15-2011, 10:18 AM   #231
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: changes
Stats: 199/165/155
WOE: medi
Start Date: November 2009/ restart March 2011
weighed in today and lost 2.6lbs! lost 3lbs of fat, but was holding .6 extra water - I was only in ketosis part of the week, but something must be burnin'! looking forward to a wonderful weekend!
Old 04-15-2011, 12:45 PM   #232
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: cheftrish
Stats: 5'5" 178.8/171.6/130
Start Date: January 23 2014
Just getting back after a week off...switched clinics, and who do I run into?? Barbwired!! What are the odds??
I think I am going to like this new clinic, they are much stricter. It's very interesting to see how differently they run things at the two offices.
down 2.bs fat, but up 4 lbs water....I am waiting until tomorrow to post new weight, I think it was a fluke. NP put me on week one for 4 days..ugh!!
But I am allowed up to 800-1000 calories of protein.

I agree Rachel, weather has been awesome!!! (well, except for the huge rainstorm on Wed)I have been busy with "spring fever" cleaning yard, washing car, cleaning house (figuatively and literally) I can't wait to catch up on all posts.

lbeetle I just saw your post from the 11th, and I have to say that part of my reason in switching clinics was not just about the commute (I only shaved about 6 minutes off a 40 minute drive each way), but the fact that no one seemed happpy to work at the clinic I was going to- the receptionist never looked me in the eye, and the nurse giving me a shot always seemed in a bad mood...and the NP never spoke to me except to say my water was down or up, and then hand me a recipe sheet or something. It seemed pretty...sterile...At this new clinic the NP took the time to tell me how they do medi (even though I have been doing it for a while), why they do it, asked if I had questions, actually waited while I thought of one (because off hand I couldn't think of one), in short, treated me with respect (or like an intelligent person who may have legitimate concerns). You deserve to be treated with respect. I am so sorry about how stressful everything is right now. Praying you will see light at the end of the tunnel.

For God did not give us a Spirit of Timidity, but a Spirit of Power, and Love and of Self Discipline.

2Tim 1:7

Last edited by cheftrish; 04-15-2011 at 01:05 PM..
Old 04-15-2011, 01:34 PM   #233
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: dodgern
Stats: 236/150.6/140- now on maintenance
Start Date: 2/26/09
Hiya All....

Good to see y'all doing well with losses and helping each other!!

In response to those getting their periods for the first time in months-years, just a reminder that you are losing FAT!!!

Fat is a storage area for hormones. You break down the fat, you release those hormones!!!! They can cause anything from moodiness,bleeding, to water retention

My poor hubby put up with me being all over the map with my emotions :blush:
However, once the excess fat is gone, all should settle down!!!

I went to a seminar today (I'm also an RN) titled Better Brains Better Bodies.
I learned a lot about what excess weight does to the body....was scary

I also learned that they evaluated a lot of different diets and found that the low carb one works best

So we're all on the best diet AND MWL is the best choice for us!!!!!

cindy
Old 04-15-2011, 02:27 PM   #234
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Lisaann
Stats: 190/173/140
WOE: LC
Start Date: 4/1/11
I weighed in today and was down 2 more pounds (I was down 3 pounds at home). It was a little disappointing when a girlfriend is averaging over 4 pounds a week, but it just makes me want to work harder.
Old 04-15-2011, 05:41 PM   #235
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: irabeslim
Stats: 5'2" - 253/140/140
Start Date: January 21st, 2010
Quote:

It happened to me too. After 2 years of hot having it, I lost 113 lb within 9 months of that 2 year period. It was real period for like 13 days, horrible. I got scared, thought that it was much worse. But all tests were negative. Did not have one since January, I hope that's it.
Old 04-16-2011, 05:42 AM   #236
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: cheftrish
Stats: 5'5" 178.8/171.6/130
Start Date: January 23 2014
Lisaann, just looking at your numbers, you are not that heavy- so 3lbs a week in any program would be considered phenomenal! Good for you!
Old 04-16-2011, 06:03 AM   #237
Major LCF Poster!

I'm here for an ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT......I really wanted to continue with C25K today, but woke up with my knees STILL feeling really tight....NOT so much that they hurt, but they feel kind of like how muscles feel right before you get a "charley horse" I AM confused by what is going on in my body. After all my many, many miles of BRISK walking, the front of my thighs had really toned up and felt very strong, but now even that area feels tight and stiff....I'm still walking, and stretching.......(sigh)

I'm also battling the weight on the NEW scale.....it weighs me about 3 pounds heavier than my old scale, so right now I'm still UP 2 pounds!

Thanks for letting me VENT
Old 04-16-2011, 06:08 AM   #238
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Lisaann
Stats: 190/173/140
WOE: LC
Start Date: 4/1/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheftrish View Post
Lisaann, just looking at your numbers, you are not that heavy- so 3lbs a week in any program would be considered phenomenal! Good for you!
Thank you, if this was weight watchers I would be thrilled but with all the crazy good losses people post especially in the early weeks I can't help but compare myself. Story of my life.
Old 04-16-2011, 08:52 AM   #239
Senior LCF Member

Thank 4 the KUDOS

Thanks you all so much for all of the kudos regarding my 30 lb MEDI loss I can really FEEL the difference. We went to an alumni function last night. My evening IMMEDIATLEY began with compliments on how "small" I look Ok, so I wouldn't say I am "small", but what the heck, I'll take it What an extraordinary feeling. I felt SEXY again! We danced all night long. Yes, I lasted 3 hours on the dance floor, and outlasted my husband, and our other friends. Keep in mind I had been up since 445am, and worked 10 hours all ready.
I am sharing this to say that MEDI works. It seems hard at times, but not often for me. I found it the most difficult the first 5-6 weeks, but now I just think it's my WOE. There are some things that I just don't eat. My biggest challenge is adequate exercise, and I am working on that.
This board really motivates me. Thanks to all for sharing your triumphs, failures, and rebouds. We GOT this!

P.S I am averaging a 3lb/wk weight loss. I am tickled pink
Old 04-16-2011, 09:03 AM   #240
Senior LCF Member

Hi Mary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary T8M View Post
I'm here for an ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT......I really wanted to continue with C25K today, but woke up with my knees STILL feeling really tight....NOT so much that they hurt, but they feel kind of like how muscles feel right before you get a "charley horse" I AM confused by what is going on in my body. After all my many, many miles of BRISK walking, the front of my thighs had really toned up and felt very strong, but now even that area feels tight and stiff....I'm still walking, and stretching.......(sigh)

I'm also battling the weight on the NEW scale.....it weighs me about 3 pounds heavier than my old scale, so right now I'm still UP 2 pounds!

Thanks for letting me VENT
I hope you get to feeling better. I will say that "running" isn't for everyone. I know lots of "fit" people that have ran for years, and have done permanent damage to their knees. My 2 cents is to respect your body's limitations. If you are not feeling well enough to do that type of exercise today, how about substituting it with something more pleasant. I think running is a great exercise for some individuals, but maybe it isn't doable by everyone. My concern is that you may end up with a knee injury, and then the weight loss becomes that much more difficult. My post isn't meant to discourage ANYONE from running. It is simply to remind all of us that what works for some, doesn't always work for all of us.
I hurt my knee at the beginning of January doing a ZUMBA class. Some people swear by that class, but it doesn't suit me A) I am too out of shape for it B) my coordination with all of those steps isn't the best. So I was miserable for about 1 month, from 1 silly class. I became FRUSTRATED, because I couldn't do any cardiovascular exercise. Because my knee hurt so bad by the end of the work day, I could hardly make it up the stairs.
Take Care
Closed Thread