Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2011, 10:25 AM   #121
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Kristine29
Stats: 298/230(medi)/204/160?
WOE: Medi
Start Date: 2/24/2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
Tricia and Lisaann- I know! They have told me no heavy lifting from the beginning . I remember one of them saying not to the point of muscle fatigue. It goes against everything I've ever been told but it must work

Before starting Medi I was doing Crossfit. I that style workout! But stopped because 1) we did olympic lifts in there , heavy weight for sure 2) eating so few calories I wasn't sure I could do that kind of hardcore workout
Now that I'm on my 5th week I'm thinking I may want to try it maybe 2times a week instead of the 5 I was before. hmmm

Do any of you guys do Crossfit?

Kristine- thanks and yes it makes since to go back to week one for a couple days. Hope it works for you too!
OH Enigma I wanted to try crossfit- it's like Tabata workouts..I have done those. I think this diet, and I have heard some discussions on this, is supportive of sprint type exercises..because we don't have the amount of carbs in our bodies to do the distance type things..at least not for now. I notice this in my running- I fatigue easily when I never did before...but I bet I could do a fast mile or something and then poop out

Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2011, 11:22 AM   #122
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Lisaann
Stats: 190/173/140
WOE: LC
Start Date: 4/1/11
Can we have flax seeds on this diet?
Old 04-06-2011, 11:45 AM   #123
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mary T8M
Stats: 5'2" 228/144/125 good-bye 150's
WOE: LC/LF/LCal (medi)
Start Date: 4/23/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristine29 View Post
HI Mary,

I was actually just thinking of typing a message to you about this. You had mentioned before about your Tanita scale and I remember something when I got it. Oh did you end up getting the one I said.the Ironman one? At any rate I know that there are 2 settings on it and they will give you different readings. You have to make sure you set it for female and not female athlete- they are noted by the different pictures on the scale.
Just thought I would say that because I did the samething at first and realized there are 2 setting options...and of course you could see what you would be if you were a man I tired that too just for fun...lol. I hope that helps- if you didn't already figure that out.
I didn't end up getting the Tanita. I got another one at Amazon (can't remember the name right now) I let DH be involved in the decision, so he picked the one that was less $$$ but had really good reviews, and appears to be a newer model. I'm pretty sure that the weight it's saying is correct.......my other scale was old and had been "mistreated" over the years. I think this one also has the athletic mode, but I figured the weight part would be the same. I'll have to look at it more I guess. I'm still trying to decide IF I want to keep it.

Mary T8M (Tatem)

New member of the 80 pounds gone club

Whether you think you can, or you can't, either way you're right!
Henry Ford
Old 04-06-2011, 12:41 PM   #124
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Ronism
Stats: 170/133/125
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: 8 January 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by losing in Ftm View Post
I remember last year reading a series of posts on how to eat Medi at DisneyWorld. I am going to Sea World in Orlando at the end of the month and I haven't been there in years. Does anyone know how that parks food is? I am hoping to eat there so I don't have to haul food around.
By the way can I just say how excited I am to get on a roller coaster for the first time in years and not dread the part with the bar comes down. I use to pray that it would first close and second I could still breathe. My daughter and I have front of the line passes and I plan on making up on a lot of missed rides.
We are planning on going soon, too. And my hubby heard that if you go to the customer service/info booth that you can purchase a $20 wrist band that allows you to get food at any of the venders without paying more. I'm sure other ladies who have lived in FL longer than me can say if that's true (or worth it) or not!
~Roni
Old 04-06-2011, 01:26 PM   #125
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: barbwired
Stats: 227/173/142
WOE: Low Carb/Low Cal
Start Date: November 17, 2010
Woohoo! Well mixing it up worked. I was down 5.5 today and hit 60lb! I felt like I was floating out of the center today. Thanks for all the advice and support on this board! I told my center about how amazing the people on this board are, and she had never heard of it. I am bringing in the website info in next week. My counselor was so intrigued when I told her I made somewthing called oopsie rolls.. LOL

I dont know how I would be doing without this board and all the amazing people on here.

Mary, hope the mixing it up works for you too! I only hope to get where you are someday
Old 04-06-2011, 01:49 PM   #126
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: chocolatefan
Stats: 202/162/160
WOE: MWL
Start Date: February 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbwired View Post
Woohoo! Well mixing it up worked. I was down 5.5 today and hit 60lb! I felt like I was floating out of the center today. Thanks for all the advice and support on this board! I told my center about how amazing the people on this board are, and she had never heard of it. I am bringing in the website info in next week. My counselor was so intrigued when I told her I made somewthing called oopsie rolls.. LOL

I dont know how I would be doing without this board and all the amazing people on here.

Mary, hope the mixing it up works for you too! I only hope to get where you are someday
WooooHOOOOO!!!! This is PHENOMENAL!!!! Wow!!! So inspiring, and you must feel fantastic! Congratulations!!!!!
Old 04-06-2011, 02:36 PM   #127
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Ronism
Stats: 170/133/125
Start Date: 8 January 2011
Quote:

CONGRATS! That was one awesome week of weightloss!
~Roni
Old 04-06-2011, 03:59 PM   #128
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mary T8M
Stats: 5'2" 228/144/125 good-bye 150's
WOE: LC/LF/LCal (medi)
Start Date: 4/23/10
Quote:

HURRAY! WTG Barb! I'm praying it works for me too You WILL get to where I am.....I just HOPE you get there FASTER than I have! BTW I looked at your stats and it says you're just a few pounds from your goal.....OR have you changed your goal, and NOT changed it here?

Last edited by Mary T8M; 04-06-2011 at 04:00 PM..
Old 04-06-2011, 05:31 PM   #129
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary T8M View Post
HURRAY! WTG Barb! I'm praying it works for me too You WILL get to where I am.....I just HOPE you get there FASTER than I have! BTW I looked at your stats and it says you're just a few pounds from your goal.....OR have you changed your goal, and NOT changed it here?
Thanks Mary! I have not changed it but I'm going to. It wasn't until I was driving home that I realized how close I was and that I should lower it. Still trying to figure out what will feel right. I think I'm going to lower it a little and see how I feel when I get there.

Barb
Old 04-06-2011, 05:47 PM   #130
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: grfxgrl
Stats: 5'4" - 213/192/134
WOE: Medi-Weightloss
Start Date: Restarting: 2/21/2011
Great News Barb!!! Hooray you!!!
Old 04-06-2011, 06:16 PM   #131
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mommy2princesses
Stats: Ht 5'7'' 259.6/156/165
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: May 11, 2010
Rachel - I think it was you who asked about keeping/purging your "fat clothes" (that's what I called mine) and I say GET RID OF THEM!!! As each item of clothes got too big, it went in a bag I kept in my closet floor. As soon as the bag got full, off it went to a goodwill type place. It felt so good each and every time. I vow to never ever buy those sizes again. I did keep the outfit I had on in my picture the day I joined MWL. I even tried those jeans on last night....oh my, I can't believe I was that big. Disgusting! They were size 20, and were tight.

We are so so so close to being fully in the new house. We plan to sleep there this weekend. And Mary, you were so right when you talked about your stamina helpi g family move....I can not believe how much stronger I am. On the downside, we moved my treadmill this past weekend to the new house and I haven't "exercised" since Saturday....even though I spend each day lugging boxes around and not stopping. It is bothering me that I haven't exercised, even though the scale hasn't moved, I just don't want to get out of the habit of walking. It's a scary thought!

I am so happy for everyone's weight loss....and I can't wait for life to return to normal ao I can check in here more often...it's so strange how I miss this place when life gets crazy!

Over 100lbs. GONE FOREVER
Thanks to MWL!
8 months to Wellness....5/11/10 - 1/11/11
Old 04-06-2011, 07:14 PM   #132
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Kristine29
Stats: 298/230(medi)/204/160?
Start Date: 2/24/2011
Final stage

Keri- I have a question since you are in the final stage of medi- what is your carb and calorie count now? Just wanted to see what the would look like. Thanks!
Old 04-06-2011, 07:23 PM   #133
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lins
WOE: Medi-weightloss
Start Date: 1/12/14
Congratulations Barb! That is awesome! I am glad you figured out what works for you. You should be floating!

I got rid of my fat clothes and I HIGHLY recommed it. As soon as I dropped a size I got rid of everything in that size even if some of it still fit, but was a "little" bit. And I am SOOOOO thankful that I did and here is why. Over Christmas when I put on the 15lbs I only had 1 pair of jeans that fit me and a few shirts that I just had to wear over and over again. I refused to buy a bigger size!!!! That is how I knew that I need to get my hiney back to Medi and drop those pounds again. If I would have had bigger clothes I think I would have put off going back to Medi and who knows how much I would have gained. As it is I put on 15lbs, but in 6 weeks I have taken it right back off. And am now trying to go even lower, with a ton of motivation! So yes, get rid of those bigger sizes ASAP!

I am going on a field trip with my daugher and 100 other kindergarteners tomorrow. Should be a lot of fun! I am packing my Medi approved lunch and taking LOTS of water with me.
Old 04-07-2011, 03:12 AM   #134
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: changes
Stats: 199/165/155
WOE: medi
Start Date: November 2009/ restart March 2011
Congrats!

Quote:
What a fantastic accomplishment - especially since you are so close to goal!
Old 04-07-2011, 03:44 AM   #135
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: heleneval
Stats: 177/158.8/125
Start Date: March 9, 2011
Hi everyone,

My clinic had told me that the AS could keep me up at night if I take them too late in the day, so they recommended my last one be around 2:00-2:30 pm. I have had no trouble at all falling asleep, but for the last week (I am on week 5 of Medi), I have woken up at around 3:00 a.m. and cannot fall back to sleep at all, no matter how tired I am. Do you think this is related to the AS? Or maybe not since it hasn't happened until week 5? Very frustrated and I am so tired all day. I feel like I just need a good night's sleep!

Update on the counselor I had been getting sometimes that I don't like much. I had decided to go in this week and take my chances on who I got, and if I got that lady again, to try to be open-minded. Well, I got her again. And I can't deny it now, I just don't like her. Two weeks ago I was thrilled with my 3+ pound loss, and all she could talk about was how I gained fat, and she was trying to figure out what I was "doing wrong." This past week, I lost 1.8 pounds. I was very happy with that actually, because that brings me to almost 19 pounds in only 4 weeks! But, leave it to the counselor to put a damper on it. She walked in and the first thing she said was, "Wow, the weight loss sure doesn't look good, but since you lost fat you actually did well." I told her I was very happy with my 1.8 pound loss! She told me (again) that the previous week I had gained fat so if my clothes felt looser then, it was probably just water weight, but that if I feel my clothes looser now, it must be because of fat loss. Huh? Honestly, if the number on the scale is going down, I'm happy.

It is beyond me why a counselor would not follow the lead of the client. If I'm happy with my loss, why wouldn't she go along with it and be happy for me too? For two weeks in a row I was happy with my loss, but I left the clinic feeling like maybe I shouldn't have been so happy. I pay way too much money to be discouraged each week.

I am going in next week and am going to ask to see the other counselor instead. (There are only 2 there at the hour I go). I can't imagine why they'd refuse, but if they do, I will look into switching clinics. I'm fortunate that we have another in my city.

Helene
Old 04-07-2011, 05:22 AM   #136
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by heleneval View Post
Hi everyone,

My clinic had told me that the AS could keep me up at night if I take them too late in the day, so they recommended my last one be around 2:00-2:30 pm. I have had no trouble at all falling asleep, but for the last week (I am on week 5 of Medi), I have woken up at around 3:00 a.m. and cannot fall back to sleep at all, no matter how tired I am. Do you think this is related to the AS? Or maybe not since it hasn't happened until week 5? Very frustrated and I am so tired all day. I feel like I just need a good night's sleep!

Update on the counselor I had been getting sometimes that I don't like much. I had decided to go in this week and take my chances on who I got, and if I got that lady again, to try to be open-minded. Well, I got her again. And I can't deny it now, I just don't like her. Two weeks ago I was thrilled with my 3+ pound loss, and all she could talk about was how I gained fat, and she was trying to figure out what I was "doing wrong." This past week, I lost 1.8 pounds. I was very happy with that actually, because that brings me to almost 19 pounds in only 4 weeks! But, leave it to the counselor to put a damper on it. She walked in and the first thing she said was, "Wow, the weight loss sure doesn't look good, but since you lost fat you actually did well." I told her I was very happy with my 1.8 pound loss! She told me (again) that the previous week I had gained fat so if my clothes felt looser then, it was probably just water weight, but that if I feel my clothes looser now, it must be because of fat loss. Huh? Honestly, if the number on the scale is going down, I'm happy.

It is beyond me why a counselor would not follow the lead of the client. If I'm happy with my loss, why wouldn't she go along with it and be happy for me too? For two weeks in a row I was happy with my loss, but I left the clinic feeling like maybe I shouldn't have been so happy. I pay way too much money to be discouraged each week.

I am going in next week and am going to ask to see the other counselor instead. (There are only 2 there at the hour I go). I can't imagine why they'd refuse, but if they do, I will look into switching clinics. I'm fortunate that we have another in my city.

Helene
You know, this really bugs me. You're so right that the counselor should try to be more encouraging, and not look at everything that you might be "doing wrong." I would definitely ask to see another counselor next time. Why put yourself through the emotional rollercoaster of wondering if you'll have to face her again? And then leaving their feeling crummy. Just dump her. You should be proud of a nearly 20 pound weight loss!!!!
Old 04-07-2011, 05:29 AM   #137
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by heleneval View Post
Hi everyone,

Helene
First: I know about this waking up in the middle of the night thing. And I figured it out, I have to take my last fat burner around 5 instead of 7. 7 apparently was too late. If I forget and its past 5 I just skip it for the day. Maybe try that?

I am so sorry you are having issues with your counselor, what if you tried calling and spoke to the lead NP on staff or something. That aint right man! I hope they will work with you, I cant imagine why they wouldnt!

I had a sort of similar issue, but mine was just that my counselor would spent half a second with me and send me on my way. So I came in armed with a list of questions and a fire in my belly. I had hoped I would get a different counselor, but I got the same one and I put my foot down and insisted he listen to me. This is where I got the remedial lesson about how i wasnt eating enough and not often enough. Whew! Cant tell you how much better I felt after that. I was ready to quit that dang clinic!
Old 04-07-2011, 05:51 AM   #138
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ForHisGlory
Stats: 212/200/150
WOE: medi weightloss
Start Date: 03/22/11
Barb, WAY TO GO!!
I would love to have a wk like that. If I may ask, what did you "mix up?"
Old 04-07-2011, 06:53 AM   #139
Senior LCF Member

chocolatefan: did your clinic give you any flack about not coming in for a few weeks? Im considering going in every other week now to save a little money. I havent used the AS in 5 days now...
Old 04-07-2011, 07:20 AM   #140
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatefan View Post
You know, this really bugs me. You're so right that the counselor should try to be more encouraging, and not look at everything that you might be "doing wrong." I would definitely ask to see another counselor next time. Why put yourself through the emotional rollercoaster of wondering if you'll have to face her again? And then leaving their feeling crummy. Just dump her. You should be proud of a nearly 20 pound weight loss!!!!
"there" not "their." :blush: Typing too fast!
Old 04-07-2011, 07:27 AM   #141
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grfxgrl View Post
chocolatefan: did your clinic give you any flack about not coming in for a few weeks? Im considering going in every other week now to save a little money. I havent used the AS in 5 days now...
No, in fact, they said that since this isn't a "contract," they can't really make me come in and pay. I have to say I have a really nice clinic and the women there are all very supportive. They were just happy to see I had stuck to the plan and had lost weight. I have to say that I just couldn't afford to go in when I wasn't using the main product (AS) that we're supposed to be paying for. I missed the accountability and knowing I had to face them, but it really did seem like a luxury that I needed to eliminate for budget reasons. I have been reading about other folks' clinic experiences that aren't so great, but I have been very lucky.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:41 AM   #142
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kbhayward
Stats: 193/165.5/150
Start Date: restart 3/30/12
Quote:
Tricia, I think we go to the same clinic. They never gave me any problem when I started to limit my visits. THe only thing to be careful of is that if you do not go in a certain amount of time, they make you pay again for more blood work (they said they have to make sure nothing has changed and draw more blood ) They also cut you off of the on-line website after a period of time.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:43 AM   #143
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mommy2princesses
Stats: Ht 5'7'' 259.6/156/165
Start Date: May 11, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristine29 View Post
Keri- I have a question since you are in the final stage of medi- what is your carb and calorie count now? Just wanted to see what the would look like. Thanks!
Kristine -

My daily calorie count is between 1600-1800 calories, even though the calorimeter said I should do 1900 cal/day and can go as high as 2200 cal/day on high exercise days. Basically through trial and error I found it's easier to maintain at the 1600-1800 range, but that does give me room for "treats" (like the glass and a half of wine I drank with dinner last night....I needed something to unwind from all our moving!). My biggest thing though is to continue exercising, I think that is the key to maintaining the weight loss. Each persons daily calorie amount is determined by the calorimeter testing at the end of acute, so yours may be different. My calorie count then determines my carb count. I mentioned before how my calories are made up by 40% protein, 40% carbs, and 20% fat. I eat several servings of starches each day, as well as fruit, veggies, dairy. Today I have had an English muffin (the lowest carb count I can find) with peanut butter and a banana. I am about to go have a chobani yogurt for snack. Lunch today may end up being a protein bar, just because I am going out to look for some new bedding and will be out running errands. If not I was planning on turkey, ham, Swiss cheese on a flat-out wrap. Dinner tonight is steak, sweet potatoes, and asparagus or green beans steamed. I do need to figure out a snack for late today (cheese sticks?) and probably some almonds later tonight or a sugar free tapioca pudding warmed up....mmm, my new favorite....but I'll need to see where my calories are at by then. if you have access to apps, I use calorie counter on my iPad (it's free) and it really helps me because it breaks down my total calories into carbs, protein, and fat which saves me the trouble of doing it.

Hope that helped you, maintenance is definitely a learning game of trial and error. It is by far much more difficult than acute! But, several months into it I am actually at my lowest weight now. Please ask if you have any other questions!
Old 04-07-2011, 07:50 AM   #144
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: losing in Ftm
Stats: restart Apr 2012
Start Date: 5/5/10
Keri

Oops I just posted a question like this on another thread then found the answer here. Thanks
Old 04-07-2011, 10:41 AM   #145
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForHisGlory View Post
Barb, WAY TO GO!!
I would love to have a wk like that. If I may ask, what did you "mix up?"
I was in a slump, and Lins suggested eating different food and trying new exercise as a way to get the scale moving again. I realized I had been eating the same breakfast and lunch almost every day since I started and doing the same routine at the gym every time I went.

I tried not to eat the same things, mixed up the food trying some vegetarian options, more fish and some medi approved recipes from this website. I added in fruit, which I had been hesitant to do. I was so worried about falling out of ketosis, I have only been doing veggies for carbs. I also tried to do a different kind of exercise every day: DVDs, on demand exercise channel. I only did one day of my gym routine.

It did the trick, so big thanks Lins for the good advice!
Old 04-07-2011, 10:52 AM   #146
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: irabeslim
Stats: 5'2" - 253/140/140
Start Date: January 21st, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2princesses View Post
Kristine -

My daily calorie count is between 1600-1800 calories, even though the calorimeter said I should do 1900 cal/day and can go as high as 2200 cal/day on high exercise days. Basically through trial and error I found it's easier to maintain at the 1600-1800 range, but that does give me room for "treats" (like the glass and a half of wine I drank with dinner last night....I needed something to unwind from all our moving!). My biggest thing though is to continue exercising, I think that is the key to maintaining the weight loss. Each persons daily calorie amount is determined by the calorimeter testing at the end of acute, so yours may be different. My calorie count then determines my carb count. I mentioned before how my calories are made up by 40% protein, 40% carbs, and 20% fat. I eat several servings of starches each day, as well as fruit, veggies, dairy. Today I have had an English muffin (the lowest carb count I can find) with peanut butter and a banana. I am about to go have a chobani yogurt for snack. Lunch today may end up being a protein bar, just because I am going out to look for some new bedding and will be out running errands. If not I was planning on turkey, ham, Swiss cheese on a flat-out wrap. Dinner tonight is steak, sweet potatoes, and asparagus or green beans steamed. I do need to figure out a snack for late today (cheese sticks?) and probably some almonds later tonight or a sugar free tapioca pudding warmed up....mmm, my new favorite....but I'll need to see where my calories are at by then. if you have access to apps, I use calorie counter on my iPad (it's free) and it really helps me because it breaks down my total calories into carbs, protein, and fat which saves me the trouble of doing it.

Hope that helped you, maintenance is definitely a learning game of trial and error. It is by far much more difficult than acute! But, several months into it I am actually at my lowest weight now. Please ask if you have any other questions!
Keri, I just loked at your stats and you are 156 - that's amazing - being in "maintenance" you actually are losing. You know something many of us don't You eat a lot of carbs that seemed - and still losing. Your calorie allotment is much higher than mine (1400) probably due to your age and frame. So it is more difficult to stay in my range unless exercising really hard. I would probably will not be able to eat as many carbs as you - so everyone is different, just have to live with that. Again, congratulations on your successful maintenance.

"Nothing tastes better than thin feels"
-------------------
Was in wellness!
Restart on 04/05/11 to lose 15 gained lb
253/148/140
Old 04-07-2011, 02:59 PM   #147
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Swirveegrl
Stats: 5'4" 215.8/149.8/145
WOE: 50 carbs/day
Start Date: 2/3/11
Quote:
My clinic has a sign posted which reads" if you haven't had a visit in 7 days, No injections" To me this means, if you don't go in for your weekly weigh in, than you can't get the mid-week injections. Does anyone else's clinic have this policy?
Old 04-07-2011, 03:05 PM   #148
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lins
WOE: Medi-weightloss
Start Date: 1/12/14
I am kind of dreading going to weigh-in tomorrow. I had such a great loss last week, and this week I'm just not feeling it. I've been over on calories a few days too. I don't mind going, I just really hate paying when I don't loose much weight. It's a money thing. Other than that I am happy with the program etc... Oh well it may not be as bad as I think it's going to be. Just whining today.
Old 04-07-2011, 03:05 PM   #149
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swirveegrl View Post
My clinic has a sign posted which reads" if you haven't had a visit in 7 days, No injections" To me this means, if you don't go in for your weekly weigh in, than you can't get the mid-week injections. Does anyone else's clinic have this policy?
Don't know that I've seen that sign but I've also never gotten the mid-week injections. Never seems to work with my schedule. I wonder if that's why I'm losing at a slower rate? -17.4 in 6 weeks-- is that slow?
Old 04-07-2011, 03:39 PM   #150
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: sleepygal7
Stats: 201/187/160
WOE: MediWeightLoss
Start Date: 3/3/11
Quote:
Don't know that I've seen that sign but I've also never gotten the mid-week injections. Never seems to work with my schedule. I wonder if that's why I'm losing at a slower rate? -17.4 in 6 weeks-- is that slow?
I would give anything to be at a 17.4 pound loss in 6 weeks...so good for you grfxgirl! I seem stuck at 11 pounds...and I'm in my 5th week. When I weigh in tomorrow, I'm hoping for a drop, but I'm not feeling it.

Hang in there...I'll try "mixing it up" a bit. I realized I've been following the same routine as well...
Closed Thread