Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2011, 08:08 AM   #61
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Lisaann
Stats: 190/173/140
WOE: LC
Start Date: 4/1/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronism View Post
Just thought I'd share the low point of my day . . . This is the downside to eating all this protein and living in Florida: Apparently the storms/tornadoes that went through our area on Thursday took out the deep freeze in our garage.
:-(
Unfortunately I only discovered it this morning, as I was unpacking $400 worth of Sam's Club groceries. (Which were, of course, mostly meat/fish, and BTW do not fit into my inside fridge/freezer.)

Gotta go find my rubber gloves . . .
~Roni
Oh no! That is enough to make you cry.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2011, 08:19 AM   #62
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Enigma
Stats: 223/179/150. 5'3"
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: March 2011
Hello everyone! Well I've got the day before weigh in jitters. Yesterday I felt as if I hadn't lost a pound not even the 17 that I really lost. Such mind games I tell ya

Rachel- you look fabulous girl! You can tell in the first picture you had on the hide me baggy clothes then the other pic from the other night was the look at me fitted clothes looking good!

Here's a little Monday cheer.

Keep it up.....Keep it up....Keep that Medi spirit up...Keep it up! GO MEDI!!!

Yes I'm a dork and no I wasn't a cheerleader my daughter was.
this board thank you for all who share!
Old 04-04-2011, 08:23 AM   #63
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: tydreamer
Start Date: 2/10/10
Hi all. I haven't posted in a while but still read frequently. I have been in maintenance since August and found it to be extremely difficult!! I've been under goal and over goal - currently about 4 pounds over. I'm either gaining or losing and still haven't really figured it out. I guess that's still some form of maintenance?? Keri - you're my inspiration!! I want to do maintenance like you!!

My goal for April is to get back to working out regularly. For the last two weeks I haven't been able to do much of anything, and I haven't been very careful with my eating either. I'd like to get back down to goal and then REALLY figure out and understand maintenance.
Old 04-04-2011, 10:38 AM   #64
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: cheftrish
Stats: 5'5" 178.8/171.6/130
Start Date: January 23 2014
Went to go for a run today and it started raining so I turned back and waited. Cleared and went again and midway started hailing little pellets...finished the three miles soaked. Not my day today...:O(
Old 04-04-2011, 10:56 AM   #65
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: grfxgrl
Stats: 5'4" - 213/192/134
WOE: Medi-Weightloss
Start Date: Restarting: 2/21/2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheftrish View Post
Went to go for a run today and it started raining so I turned back and waited. Cleared and went again and midway started hailing little pellets...finished the three miles soaked. Not my day today...:O(
Aww Trish, I am so sorry But you persevered and did it anyway! That in and of itself is a win! Go you!
Old 04-04-2011, 11:00 AM   #66
Senior LCF Member

Hooray!

Oh girls, I cannot tell you how thrilled I am! I really thought I had gained given all the OJ and chicken soup I have been eating to get me back to healthy. But I didnt! I lost 3.4 pounds!

Now granted, that is not a stellar weightloss for two weeks, but it IS a loss and I will take it! I would love it if i could get to the 180s next week but that might be a little ridiculous to hope for I am gonna shoot for it anyway!

As long as the number keeps moving DOWN, I am a happy girl!

I only worked half day today, still feel like total crap. So off to bed I go, cuddling my tissue box

Hoping I feel better later for a workout. Fingers crossed!
Old 04-04-2011, 01:38 PM   #67
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: cristalfab
Stats: 201/160/150
WOE: Medi WeightLoss
Start Date: March 11, 2011
My goal for April is down 10 more pounds. I'm in week 4 and I'm down 15. So I hope its doable!
Old 04-04-2011, 02:06 PM   #68
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: barbwired
Stats: 227/173/142
WOE: Low Carb/Low Cal
Start Date: November 17, 2010
Trish - The weather has been so miserable today, good for you for even getting out there to run! I passed on the gym and used a workout DVD so I didn't have to go out in the weather. I'm cocooning with a cup of tea

Tricia - That's awesome! So hard to stick with it when you feel lousy, but you did it. Congrats!

Barb
Old 04-04-2011, 04:05 PM   #69
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Kristine29
Stats: 298/230(medi)/204/160?
WOE: Medi
Start Date: 2/24/2011
Hi everyone!

Congrats on the weight loss Tricia, despite the sickness- hope you feel better soon.

So I was reading over the notes my mom's friend sent me that she was given at her clinic in Florida. After the acute phase it says:

Limit to 2-3 servings per week of pickles, jello, celery with laughing cow cheese ..etc.

3x per week have either: 6 small nuts, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 1/2tsp regular salad dressing.

Is this what all of you have been told too?

I want to post what I ate today here and have you experts critique it if you don't mind. It will help me see anything that I may have missed:

Breakfast: 1/4c egg beaters (30 cal..I assume you all know the nutritional info for this
Morningstar farm sausage patty crumbled in egg beaters (79cal, 10 protein, 3 fat, 2 carbs)
Thin n Trim chicken sausage: (70 cal, 12 protein, 2.5 fat, 0 carb)
Decaf Coffee- 0 cal
half and half- (40 cal, 1 protein, 3 fat, 1 carb)

Lunch: 5 oz tuna- (120 cal, 13 protein, 1 fat, 0 carb)
Olive oil Mayo-1 tbsp (50 cal, 5 fat, 0 protein, 0 carb)
Hard boiled egg: (80 cal, 7 protein, 4.5 fat, 0 carb)

Dinner: 4 oz Flounder- (148 cal, 30 protein, 1.9 fat, 0 carb)
Olive oil- 1 tbsp- (119 cal, 13 fat, 0 protein, 0 carb)
Cauliflower 1 cup-( 29 cal, 1 protein, 0 fat, 2 carb)

snack after run: 1/2 triple chocolate power crunch-(105 cal, 6.5 protein,6.5 fat, 2.5 carb, .5 fiber)

128oz+water 32oz powerade zero mixed in my water to cut the sugar taste.

Alright ladies have at it- would love to hear what you have to say and will be great full for all suggestions and thank you so much for your help.

Last edited by Kristine29; 04-04-2011 at 04:28 PM..
Old 04-04-2011, 04:17 PM   #70
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Fit2010
Stats: Ht 5'3" Wt 12/09=190;9/10=137;2/14=196.5
WOE: MediWeightLoss-like/Atkins-like
Start Date: 12-28-09; restart 02-07-14
Lea So good to see you again Girlfriend! To all of you out there, Lea is a celebrity on the MWL site! She looks fantastic and is such a sweetie!! I have just 3 wks of school left for this rotation. Am I counting down outloud again!? Cannot wait to be off for the summer and back to free evenings, planning my foods, exercising, etc!

Tricia Don't try to exercise when you are ill....not when you feel that crappy. It could set you up for viral or bacterial endocarditis. If it's allergies that's something different. Otherwise, don't push it. I second the recommendation for a nettie pot kind of sinus irrigation if you need that. And don't take pseudofed, it just dries you up. Instead take generic mucinex (guafinesin) and drink LOTS of water. Congrats on the weight loss! Your body is trying to fight infection, doing so on lower calories, this is not the time to stress it by exercising. Get well!

Trish Being hailed on....no fun!! Ouch!

Roni Yikes! What a pain and what a loss to throw out all that meat! Don't wish to be in your shoes. Well, at least it wasn't 110 degrees and as gross as it could have been?!! Still....

Barb It made me smile reading that you were "cocooned" with a cup of tea. It's late afternoon and I came home from errands today and put on flannel PJs! Yesterday it was in the high 80's here (while I was working on a paper and had to stay stuck to my computer) but today the high was in the 50's! Of course, on my day off....and SO windy. Oh well, at least the sky is BLUE and the sun is shining!!!!!!! Counting down, 3 more weeks of school....I think I said that already, didn't I?

Hey....In three weeks I'll be FREE (for a couple months!) FREEDOM!!

Last edited by Fit2010; 04-04-2011 at 04:20 PM..
Old 04-04-2011, 04:40 PM   #71
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristine29 View Post
Hi everyone!

Congrats on the weight loss Tricia, despite the sickness- hope you feel better soon.

So I was reading over the notes my mom's friend sent me that she was given at her clinic in Florida. After the acute phase it says:

Limit to 2-3 servings per week of pickles, jello, celery with laughing cow cheese ..etc.

3x per week have either: 6 small nuts, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 1/2tsp regular salad dressing.

Is this what all of you have been told too?

I want to post what I ate today here and have you experts critique it if you don't mind. It will help me see anything that I may have missed:

Breakfast: 1/4c egg beaters (30 cal..I assume you all know the nutritional info for this
Morningstar farm sausage patty crumbled in egg beaters (79cal, 10 protein, 3 fat, 2 carbs)
Thin n Trim chicken sausage: (70 cal, 12 protein, 2.5 fat, 0 carb)
Decaf Coffee- 0 cal
half and half- (40 cal, 1 protein, 3 fat, 1 carb)

Lunch: 5 oz tuna- (120 cal, 13 protein, 1 fat, 0 carb)
Olive oil Mayo-1 tbsp (50 cal, 5 fat, 0 protein, 0 carb)
Hard boiled egg: (80 cal, 7 protein, 4.5 fat, 0 carb)

Dinner: 4 oz Flounder- (148 cal, 30 protein, 1.9 fat, 0 carb)
Olive oil- 1 tbsp- (119 cal, 13 fat, 0 protein, 0 carb)
Cauliflower 1 cup-( 29 cal, 1 protein, 0 fat, 2 carb)

snack after run: 1/2 triple chocolate power crunch-(105 cal, 6.5 protein,6.5 fat, 2.5 carb, .5 fiber)

128oz+water 32oz powerade zero mixed in my water to cut the sugar taste.

Alright ladies have at it- would love to hear what you have to say and will be great full for all suggestions and thank you so much for your help.
Well first, let me say every clinic is different so you are going to get some conflicting answers which isnt super helpful but...

As I understand the program, you are in the acute phase until you reach your goal, I get the feeling you're thinking acute phase is just the first 2 weeks? Or did i just not read that right?

I was given a remedial course in what i should be eating a few weeks back. I was a little disgruntled because I was hungry ALL OF THE TIME and I was dizzy and more so when I did Zumba. I was told I was dizzy especially during workouts because I was not eating enough. I was only told to limit my pudding/cool-whip or breyers carb smart ice cream evening treat to a couple of times a week. I have not once been told to limit anything else. I am on the 500-700 calorie plan, but I was told if I go over to not sweat it. According to the Tanita printout I should be eating 1637 cals to maintain. so even if i hit 900 thats still a huge defecit and even more when I zumba.

I was also told to only count my protein calories, and not worry about the rest. If i was eating on plan, my carbs were probably right where they needed to be.

So a breakdown of my normal day:

Breakfast (within an hour of waking up): 1 Protein Shake + Orange Sunburt Crystal Light Pack = 105 calories

Mid-morning snack = Dannon Light & Fit Carb Control Vanilla Yogurt + String cheese = 125 calories

Lunch = 6 slices virginia ham + 1 string cheese + 1 dill pickle= 130 calories

Mid-afternoon snack = Breakstones individual serving of cottage cheese + 1 peach = 150 calories

Dinner = 4oz chicken + grilled zucchini + 2tbsp brown gravy =231

Total: 741 calories

If its a zumba day, I have a small apple + tbsp of peanut butter 30 minutes before I workout and a protein shake within an hour of working out as my dinner. He told me not to bother counting the apple + peanut butter because I burned it off during the workout.

My counselor keeps telling me "if you're hungry, eat. I want you to eat." so, I am eating.

So maybe you arent eating ENOUGH? What I do know is that this is working for me, i am consistently dropping weight and I know as soon as I get better and increase my workouts my numbers will increase.

I am sure others have vastly different things to say though

Hope this helps
Old 04-04-2011, 05:45 PM   #72
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: NOT2fat4fun
Stats: 190/178/145 again
Start Date: May 5, 2009
Ha - reading the posts and wonder how many of us have the size ranges in our closet! I got rid of my biggest sizes - swore I would never need them again - and now living in just a few pants and skirts refusing to buy bigger clothes.
Betty 85 - congrats on 40+ pounds - really fantastic! Hope you are proud of yourself!
I will tell you that losing it this second time around is harder - the first time the weight just seemed to go - this time is it really stubborn even though I am eating well.

Heard a really interesting program today on the radio - about how low carb diets can make you really grumpy because you release less serotonin - I sure can say that is true for me... so happy people eat mashed potatoes?

You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it
Old 04-04-2011, 06:00 PM   #73
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fit2010 View Post

Tricia Don't try to exercise when you are ill....not when you feel that crappy. It could set you up for viral or bacterial endocarditis. If it's allergies that's something different. Otherwise, don't push it. I second the recommendation for a nettie pot kind of sinus irrigation if you need that. And don't take pseudofed, it just dries you up. Instead take generic mucinex (guafinesin) and drink LOTS of water. Congrats on the weight loss! Your body is trying to fight infection, doing so on lower calories, this is not the time to stress it by exercising. Get well!
I wish I knew if this was allergies or not. I have never had allergies up to now, but bodies change so I guess it's possible? I know my husband is now sick so either he has allergies too or this is a contagious cold

Also, I am sweating a lot, easily since Ive gotten sick. what in the world is that about?!?!

You are right, I am going to have to resist working out until I can ate least breathe without opening my mouth to do it

Thanks for the advice and congrats! You're almost there! Three weeks did you say?

Last edited by grfxgrl; 04-04-2011 at 06:01 PM..
Old 04-04-2011, 06:07 PM   #74
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Tessa17
Stats: 184/144.0/135
Start Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by changes View Post
Congrats on getting that far in your studies - they say almost 1/2 the people who start doc programs never finish - the dreaded ABD. I completed my Ed.D. in 2008, it was liberating and amazing! Right after I finished that, I started on a healthy living mindset (I wasn't a multi tasker back then )

holly
Congrats Holly on completing your Ed.D. That's amazing! I'm working my butt off to make sure I am not in the half that never finishes. It is definitely not easy trying to juggle the grad school life and keeping with this way of healthy living. Good luck on your path to a healthy life. You are doing great so far
Old 04-04-2011, 06:09 PM   #75
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grfxgrl View Post
I wish I knew if this was allergies or not. I have never had allergies up to now, but bodies change so I guess it's possible? I know my husband is now sick so either he has allergies too or this is a contagious cold

Also, I am sweating a lot, easily since Ive gotten sick. what in the world is that about?!?!

You are right, I am going to have to resist working out until I can ate least breathe without opening my mouth to do it

Thanks for the advice and congrats! You're almost there! Three weeks did you say?
Sounds like the flu (respiratory).
Old 04-04-2011, 06:29 PM   #76
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Swirveegrl
Stats: 5'4" 215.8/149.8/145
WOE: 50 carbs/day
Start Date: 2/3/11
Trish

You should try Zyrtec daily, if it helps then it's probably allergies; BUT it seems like you have been sick for a while. You probably need to see your doctor. By this time, you may have sinusistis which requires antibiotics. I highly recommed neti pot usage. It should be used daily, or twice daily when you are having a flare up.
Old 04-04-2011, 06:29 PM   #77
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Sounds like the flu (respiratory).
Yay
Old 04-04-2011, 06:35 PM   #78
Senior LCF Member

Kristine

Every clinic is different, but keep in mind it's not just the clinic that is different, but the patient is too. My guidelines are different from yours, but mine work for me, and possibly if you followed my routine it wouldn't work the same for you. I say stick to the literature you have EXACLTY as provided, and then judge if it's working. I know the clinic is REALLY far away, so why not try the program details your friend provided, exactly as given, and see what happends. Keep in mind you MUST eat all of the protein calories 500-700,this seems to be a constant for all clinics, as well as water and electrolytes.
Old 04-04-2011, 06:38 PM   #79
Senior LCF Member

Everyone

Thanks to all of you kind women here, for your supportive reassurance that YOU can see my weight loss. I think I actually saw it today. I caught myself by suprise RVA had a beautiful summer like day of 88 degress, figures I was inside ALL day working. The rain starts tomorrow.
I want to know, how many of you vote to keep or purge the fat clothes?
Old 04-04-2011, 07:11 PM   #80
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa17 View Post
Congrats Holly on completing your Ed.D. That's amazing! I'm working my butt off to make sure I am not in the half that never finishes. It is definitely not easy trying to juggle the grad school life and keeping with this way of healthy living. Good luck on your path to a healthy life. You are doing great so far
Holly and Tessa....After 31 years as an RN (diploma grad then BSN) I'm back about to finish MSN in Nursing Ed. You are right Holly....it is NOT easy doing grad school and this WOE with a work schedule too! Looking forward to a break coming up soon. Did I mention I will have my first break since summer 2007 coming up in 3 wks!! I'm just a tad excited!

Rachel Purge the large clothes....bless someone else. Then go to Goodwill as you are going down in size to find new-to-you clothes until you get to your goal size before spending full price for things. I actually have nice things in size 8 (mostly) and 6 now. When I was 12 to 16 they were not as nice because I was always waiting to get serious about losing my weight, so I didn't invest in the clothing. Again....purge the bigger sized clothes. A problem this winter while working on papers has been wearing elastic pants. That "give" can be deceiving. I don't think I'll follow that trend again next winter!

Last edited by Fit2010; 04-04-2011 at 07:20 PM..
Old 04-04-2011, 08:22 PM   #81
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: barbwired
Stats: 227/173/142
WOE: Low Carb/Low Cal
Start Date: November 17, 2010
I'm all for purging the large clothes! Not only will it help someone else, but knowing you are shrinking out of them, and will never wear them again, will make you feel great! Last night I found a brand new summer shirt from talbots, $68 price tag still on it. Tried it on (size 3X) and realized no way would I ever be able to wear it. Felt bad for a moment about never wearing it, then thought how great someone else will feel have to have it. It's been added to the growing pile! I'm trying not to buy too many new clothes yet, been wearing the same things over and over, but I feel great in them so I don't even care

Last edited by barbwired; 04-04-2011 at 08:47 PM..
Old 04-04-2011, 08:44 PM   #82
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Ronism
Stats: 170/133/125
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: 8 January 2011
[quote=irabeslim;14530830]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronism View Post
Thank you, Roni, for your encouraging words. I had a huge bunion problem and also hummertoe. The food was really deformed. After the surgery they they did not let me put weight on it for 2 weeks so I was on crutches, then another 4 weeks I could walk (from my bed to kitchen and bacthroom) but putting my foot flat, the foot was kept in the dressing, plus it is my right foot so I could not drive. Now they removed the dressing but the foot is very swollen, I needed to get bigger sneakers. I can go out but it is very painfil to bend the foot so I tend to still put it flat. It's been 7,5 weeks and I have not exercised at all. I knew going in to this that it will be a challenge and it was I have done the other foot already with decent result 4 years ago and the whole complete recovery took 6 months (when all swelleng is gone, etc) I just thought this is a good time to do the other foot - I lost weight, feel good, not getting younger... It is just we easily forget all that was unpleasant or painful...As my doctor said there 100 ways to skin this cat - there are so many different ways how they do this surgery, depending on a patient, so yours may not be as extensive. The benefits of having it done are huge, I can tell you that.
Thanks, Irina. That has been quite the ordeal, but you are getting there! Just keeping eating well and the activities will come back when you're ready. That was good information for me to know going into it. Thanks for sharing.
~Roni
Old 04-05-2011, 03:07 AM   #83
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: changes
Stats: 199/165/155
WOE: medi
Start Date: November 2009/ restart March 2011
hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOT2fat4fun View Post

Heard a really interesting program today on the radio - about how low carb diets can make you really grumpy because you release less serotonin - I sure can say that is true for me... so happy people eat mashed potatoes?
I don't know about you, but it seems like the people who are on these boards are really HAPPY people - I bet you the people who say we are grumpy aren't feeling as good as we all are - no coma's after dinner!
Old 04-05-2011, 03:12 AM   #84
Junior LCF Member

small story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa17 View Post
funny, quick story - so in your final defense, after you are asked to leave the room so the committee can deliberate, you are then called back into the room either as "Dr." or not - which means you didn't pass - anyways - my dissertation chair called me back in saying "come on back in kiddo" - I will NEVER forget that! I realize it was mostly due to my age at the time (31), but it was one of those big moments that I always dreamed of .. .. good luck and congrats! I will say, hitting goal weight, and getting close to it was/is a MUCH bigger moment for me looking back now

weight loss journey:
Nov 2009: -10.8; Dec 2009: -11.6; Jan 2010: -8.8; Feb 2010: -9.0; Mar 2010: -2.4; Apr 2010: -1.3; May 2010: +4.5; July 2010: +8.8

Restart journey:
Mar 2011: -6.0
Old 04-05-2011, 03:14 AM   #85
Junior LCF Member

Freedom!

Quote:
Holly and Tessa....After 31 years as an RN (diploma grad then BSN) I'm back about to finish MSN in Nursing Ed. You are right Holly....it is NOT easy doing grad school and this WOE with a work schedule too! Looking forward to a break coming up soon. Did I mention I will have my first break since summer 2007 coming up in 3 wks!! I'm just a tad excited!
Deb- I can't even IMAGINE what it must be like to not have a break for that long - I hope your break goes at a snails pace when it gets here - and keep us posted on how great it was - once you return to life!
Old 04-05-2011, 03:23 AM   #86
Junior LCF Member

goal weight

NOT2fat4fun - how tall are you? I am always wondering what a good goal weight is for my height - we have almost the same stats as far as numbers go. I am 5'10" - thinking 150-155 is a good range for me.
Old 04-05-2011, 07:56 AM   #87
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mary T8M
Stats: 5'2" 228/144/125 good-bye 150's
WOE: LC/LF/LCal (medi)
Start Date: 4/23/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swirveegrl View Post
Thanks to all of you kind women here, for your supportive reassurance that YOU can see my weight loss. I think I actually saw it today. I caught myself by suprise RVA had a beautiful summer like day of 88 degress, figures I was inside ALL day working. The rain starts tomorrow.
I want to know, how many of you vote to keep or purge the fat clothes?
Save 1 piece....maybe something you have a picture of you wearing.....but GET RID OF THE REST! Being on a VERY tight budget I now shop at thrift stores myself and actually LOVE it! You'd be surprised at how many brand new (with the tags still on) items both DH and I have found! It sure makes up for all the brand new (with tags still on) things I've donated! I felt bad that I spent all that money on things I never wore or only wore once, but I know I'm making someone else VERY happy. I don't keep anything I don't LIKE to wear........if I find myself "pulling" or adjusting something or not feeling comfortable in it, I get rid of it! When I was in a size 22W I HAD to put up with ill fitting clothes, but NO MORE. Even when I go out to exercise, or run to the store I want to LIKE the way I look!

Mary T8M (Tatem)

New member of the 80 pounds gone club

Whether you think you can, or you can't, either way you're right!
Henry Ford
Old 04-05-2011, 08:17 AM   #88
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: losing in Ftm
Stats: restart Apr 2012
Start Date: 5/5/10
Definitley purge! When I started to regain my 17 lbs it was my clothes that told me before the scale did.
It is amazing how many out of style fat clothes I had in my closet when I started to purge. I felt like Stacy and Clinton were standing there with me as I piled the clothes up. Adding to my stack, my sister was about 2 months ahead of me in weight loss and had passed all her clothes to me. My first trip to St Vincent's was literally a pick up truck full. I was a little embarasses as I kept carrying more and more in until 3 ladies that worked there squealed with delight as they started sorting. They each had their stack and the store stack going.
Old 04-05-2011, 09:58 AM   #89
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: betty_going_85
Stats: 250/192.4/150 restart 236/222.6/150
Start Date: December 2010/ 9/9/2013
Definitely purge all your fat clothes but keep the skinny ones. You want to strive for the smaller ones and make them some of your inspiration.
Old 04-05-2011, 11:09 AM   #90
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: lbeetle
Stats: 172/148.5/130
WOE: Medi-WLC
Start Date: February 2011
Way to go, everyone! Deb, I can so relate. I did grad school while working full time---not easy! But you are doing it---you go, girl. Three more weeks!

I tried on a pair of capri pants this am, and THEY WOULD NOT STAY UP. As in, THEY WERE TOO BIG TO WEAR!! I can button jackets that I couldn't three months ago...

I missed my weigh-in yesterday because I had a big deadline. A challenge for me----and I can see for a lot of us----is to put my self, but especially my self-care (healthy eating and exercise) over work (or family, although that doesn't cause stress in the same way as work, mostly joy).

Reading today inspired me, no matter what, I am going to go on a brisk walk today.

Cheers to all!
Closed Thread