Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2011, 10:14 AM   #361
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lins
WOE: Medi-weightloss
Start Date: 1/12/14
Lea I have been in your shoes on more than one occasion. First I agree with Mary, it's mostly water. There is no way you gained 6lbs of fat in one week. Second, don't beat yourself up. It happened, and there is nothing you can do about it. Now you just need to figure out what you CAN do about it now. Your options are, to go back and do week one eating, but honestly unless you plan to stay in ketosis for some time, I am not sure this is the best option, unless you simply want to purge the carbs for a few days. But you should be able to go back to a very strict maintance plan style eating, and the weight will come back off.

But you also may be like I am, your goal may just be a little too low, and it's hard to maintane it. That's what I am struggling with. I can get to the low 130's but as soon as I start eating carbs, even healthy carbs, I put on 2-3 lbs quickly. If I keep eating that way then I stay the same weight, so it seems to be where my body feels the best. I had to stop this cycle when I realized that numbers on a scale were controling my attitude toward myself. So now I have a goal range, and every few days I get on the scale at home and make sure I am between 132-136. If I am, then I'm happy. If I am 136lbs then then I try to cut back a little (were talking like 100 calories), or I up my water a bit for a few days and see what happens. I never induldge in a treat if I am on the high end. It seems to be working.

Big HUGS! I so know the feeling.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2011, 11:05 AM   #362
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kbhayward
Stats: 193/165.5/150
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: restart 3/30/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla1960 View Post
When people notice that you have lost weight, do you tell them about medi? Just wondering, because I have heard so many people have negative opinions about it, mainly because of the appetite suppressant. I am tempted to keep it to myself!
Karla, When I first told a relative about it, she was very negative and said she had doubts it would work. After about 4 months, I went to Medi for my appointment and was told I had a referral credit from someone who had joined. They would not tell me who (b/c of privacy issues). Later in the week, she called me to ask me a question about MEDI. She could not stand it any more and had started going to them.

Not sure about your clinic but mine has an unbelievable referral program. After you refer 4 people, you get 1 month of visits free. That is a huge amount of savings about $280.00. So keep that in mind when you are trying to decide whether to tell people. Sometimes, even the negative ones are swayed!
Old 04-27-2011, 11:19 AM   #363
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Peagle
Stats: 305/218/160
WOE: Medi-Weightloss
Start Date: February 22, 2011
I need some encouragement/advice. I'm 49 years, and in approximately my 6th year of peri-menopause, which has been confirmed by my doctor. Up until the last six months or so, my cycle has always been very regular - almost like clockwork with no cramps or discomfort, just the usual bloating and crankiness. My cycle began to vary - every 23 to 28 days in the last six months or so. My concern is that I'm now on day 40 - have symptoms of going to start, including lower back type of cramping, but no period. My clinic thinks that my body may be in shock due to losing 41.5 lbs. in 9 weeks, or that maybe I'm going to be done with having periods. There were only two times that I've ever been late; DS is now 26 and DD is 21. Any thoughts?
Old 04-27-2011, 12:27 PM   #364
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: betty_going_85
Stats: 250/192.4/150 restart 236/222.6/150
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: December 2010/ 9/9/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peagle View Post
I need some encouragement/advice. I'm 49 years, and in approximately my 6th year of peri-menopause, which has been confirmed by my doctor. Up until the last six months or so, my cycle has always been very regular - almost like clockwork with no cramps or discomfort, just the usual bloating and crankiness. My cycle began to vary - every 23 to 28 days in the last six months or so. My concern is that I'm now on day 40 - have symptoms of going to start, including lower back type of cramping, but no period. My clinic thinks that my body may be in shock due to losing 41.5 lbs. in 9 weeks, or that maybe I'm going to be done with having periods. There were only two times that I've ever been late; DS is now 26 and DD is 21. Any thoughts?
There is a thread called "question for the women" that a few of us talked about issues with our cycle since starting medi. The peri-menopause and menopause women have had issues with getting a cycle after not having one for a long time and other people having very long cycles. I'm sure that it related to how we are eating. This month I've had symptoms for at least 2 weeks and no period and I don't want one. I just want the symptoms to go away. So, what is happening to you is not abnormal for this diet. But go to that thread and read some of the other comments.
Old 04-27-2011, 04:46 PM   #365
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Lisaann
Stats: 190/173/140
WOE: LC
Start Date: 4/1/11
Quote:
When people notice that you have lost weight, do you tell them about medi? Just wondering, because I have heard so many people have negative opinions about it, mainly because of the appetite suppressant. I am tempted to keep it to myself!
I just tell people that I am doing low carb and leave it at that. I figure if someone seems really interested I would share the rest with them but most don't seem to want to change there lifestyle to lose the weight.
Old 04-27-2011, 05:15 PM   #366
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Peagle
Stats: 305/218/160
Start Date: February 22, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by betty_going_85 View Post
There is a thread called "question for the women" that a few of us talked about issues with our cycle since starting medi. The peri-menopause and menopause women have had issues with getting a cycle after not having one for a long time and other people having very long cycles. I'm sure that it related to how we are eating. This month I've had symptoms for at least 2 weeks and no period and I don't want one. I just want the symptoms to go away. So, what is happening to you is not abnormal for this diet. But go to that thread and read some of the other comments.
Thanks, Betty - I found it. Sounds like what my clinic told me was correct. I was just a little skeptical because I've never had this problem before when I lost weight, and I've been letting my imagination get the better of me!
Old 04-27-2011, 06:11 PM   #367
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Kristine29
Stats: 298/230(medi)/204/160?
WOE: Medi
Start Date: 2/24/2011
That's funny that this was posted today about telling people about medi.

I was at work today and people REALLY noticed the loss..plus we just got back from being on spring break so all the teachers were telling me how good I looked..etc. This one teacher, who I know has struggled with weight loss, was talking to me. She works out at my gym and I know she has tried EVERYTHING. So I first told her that is is low carb, then I told her that it is actually a program that I am doing that my mother's friend did...blahblah..no center near us..etc... she didn't seem interested..but I did tell. It's my nature anyhow- I say share the knowledge!
Old 04-27-2011, 07:02 PM   #368
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: chocolatefan
Stats: 202/162/160
WOE: MWL
Start Date: February 2011
Quote:
I haven't mentioned Medi to anyone really--only my husband! People have commented left and right about my weight loss--some of it is supportive and some of it kind of isn't. I just tell people I've been eating less junk and walking, and I leave it at that. I have also had to tell people who want me to cheat and have a cupcake that I can't because of "doctor's orders!" and they just leave me alone. You'll be very surprised to see who your real friends are as you drop the pounds!
Old 04-27-2011, 07:08 PM   #369
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: suthrn grl
Stats: 170.8/139/140 (Made goal 6-25-11)
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: January 5, 2011
There is Medi mania in my little office. A girl that used to work for me told me about it...she lost 40 pounds. I started Medi in January and another girl in my office started with me (gotta love a buddy). Then I hired a new employee and found out she had lost over 70 pounds and was 5 pounds away from goal!! It's really cool! I tell those I think want to hear... the others, I just let wonder.

~* Sherri
Old 04-27-2011, 10:37 PM   #370
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: tydreamer
Start Date: 2/10/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by lins View Post
Lea I have been in your shoes on more than one occasion. First I agree with Mary, it's mostly water. There is no way you gained 6lbs of fat in one week. Second, don't beat yourself up. It happened, and there is nothing you can do about it. Now you just need to figure out what you CAN do about it now. Your options are, to go back and do week one eating, but honestly unless you plan to stay in ketosis for some time, I am not sure this is the best option, unless you simply want to purge the carbs for a few days. But you should be able to go back to a very strict maintance plan style eating, and the weight will come back off.

But you also may be like I am, your goal may just be a little too low, and it's hard to maintane it. That's what I am struggling with. I can get to the low 130's but as soon as I start eating carbs, even healthy carbs, I put on 2-3 lbs quickly. If I keep eating that way then I stay the same weight, so it seems to be where my body feels the best. I had to stop this cycle when I realized that numbers on a scale were controling my attitude toward myself. So now I have a goal range, and every few days I get on the scale at home and make sure I am between 132-136. If I am, then I'm happy. If I am 136lbs then then I try to cut back a little (were talking like 100 calories), or I up my water a bit for a few days and see what happens. I never induldge in a treat if I am on the high end. It seems to be working.

Big HUGS! I so know the feeling.
Thank you, Lins! I AM wrapped up in the number on the scale and I know that's not healthy for my mind. Like I said last week (or whenever) my true comfort zone is apparently around 152 to 155. It's been fairly easy to maintain at that weight. My original goal was 160 and I just kept lowering it and lowering it and the truth is, I probably went too far. But because I HIT that lower goal of 145, my MIND wants me there even tho my body really doesn't. All of the crazy thoughts in my head about that low number have done nothing but sabbotage me.

I ended up eating way too much again today in an afternoon binge again. I wanted to smack myself in the head. Then I took the dog on a mile speed walk, then got on the excercise bike, then went to the store and bought NOTHING but lean protein. I'm gonna try like crazy again tomorrow. I don't know what's happened to my will power.

Thank you for your reply!
Old 04-28-2011, 06:57 AM   #371
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Karla1960
Stats: 160/158/120
WOE: atkins
Start Date: 02/02/2014
It's funny, I went back to work yesterday, after being off for 2 weeks. I have lost weight, my DH told me he could really notice that my face is thinner, and my waist. So, no one at work said anything. I hope I don't look bad : ) I was actually relieved, since I don't know if I should tell them about the medi program. I think I will keep it to myself for now. They are pretty judgmental! A few years ago a lady I worked with lost weight doing medi, and everyone was putting her down, and I remember saying "hey, if I could afford it I would defintly try it". So mums the word for now !!
Old 04-28-2011, 07:33 AM   #372
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Lisaann
Stats: 190/173/140
WOE: LC
Start Date: 4/1/11
I weigh in tomorrow and am only down 1 pound. Ugh. I seem to be hungry more these days. I switched from the 3 a day pills to the phentermine, the have one that is stronger but that is it. Should I bump it up? Is anyone else doing the stronger one?

I am seeing a change in my size so I am really happy with that. I am running about 750-850 calories and about17-20 carbs a day. I usually go over a little with my protein and sometimes more veggies (maybe 2 cups of salad with 1/2 cup of cooked). In never eat fruit other than a few berries and don't over do it with nuts. Any ideas?
Old 04-28-2011, 10:23 AM   #373
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tydreamer View Post
Thank you, Lins! I AM wrapped up in the number on the scale and I know that's not healthy for my mind. Like I said last week (or whenever) my true comfort zone is apparently around 152 to 155. It's been fairly easy to maintain at that weight. My original goal was 160 and I just kept lowering it and lowering it and the truth is, I probably went too far. But because I HIT that lower goal of 145, my MIND wants me there even tho my body really doesn't. All of the crazy thoughts in my head about that low number have done nothing but sabbotage me.

I ended up eating way too much again today in an afternoon binge again. I wanted to smack myself in the head. Then I took the dog on a mile speed walk, then got on the excercise bike, then went to the store and bought NOTHING but lean protein. I'm gonna try like crazy again tomorrow. I don't know what's happened to my will power.

Thank you for your reply!
It's funny about what we want and what our bodies want. You would think that we control our bodies with our mind but it seems to not be the case. I believe if you get back to the lean protein the craving will go away and the willpower automatically kicks in. I know that because I get very few carbs I find that I don't even need willpower because I just don't desire the things that I shouldn't have. But you know this better than I because you did this very successfully before. Just reach back and remember how good you felt and use that to say no to things that will keep you from being happy. Just stick with the realistic weight and be happy with that. Good luck and stay positive.
Old 04-28-2011, 01:39 PM   #374
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty_going_85 View Post
It's funny about what we want and what our bodies want. You would think that we control our bodies with our mind but it seems to not be the case. I believe if you get back to the lean protein the craving will go away and the willpower automatically kicks in. I know that because I get very few carbs I find that I don't even need willpower because I just don't desire the things that I shouldn't have. But you know this better than I because you did this very successfully before. Just reach back and remember how good you felt and use that to say no to things that will keep you from being happy. Just stick with the realistic weight and be happy with that. Good luck and stay positive.
So far so good today - nothing but lean protein. I forgot how little you can eat and truly not feel hungry when you're eating the right foods. I'm going to do at least a few days of week one to get rid of the cravings again. And THIS time when I hit goal (150), I'm going to enter maintenance with a healthier frame of mind and learn to accept that there are just some foods that I'm never going to be able to eat without losing control.

I feel good today! THANK YOU!
Old 04-28-2011, 01:59 PM   #375
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Swirveegrl
Stats: 5'4" 215.8/149.8/145
WOE: 50 carbs/day
Start Date: 2/3/11
Week 13 yippy!

A lot of great conversations taking place on the board!!
Lea- I really love that you came here for guidance in your time of need. These ladies have offered you a lot of great advice! Isn't FABULOUS to have a place to come and seek direction and GET IT! YES! This place is PHENOMENAL!
To tell or not to tell This is a super interesting topic. I pick and choose who I divulge my MEDI secret to. If it's someone I know, then I typically share this wonderful program with them. If it's more of an aquaintance, I stick to the basics and say low carb/ low cal. I don't really think it's anyone's business how much I am spending, or what "pills" I am using, whatever! And to those people that say, "well if I had the money", I made a choice to invest in myself. There are ways to cut corners, and sacrifices to be made, and I am willing to do that to get the professional HELP that I NEED. I have not had any Negative comments to my FACE, but I'm sure at work there have been plenty made behind my back. Initially, I shared with my co-workers that I had joined MEDI. There was some mixed reception, SUCH IS LIFE, I'm thrilled and my motto is don't get even get BETTER
Week 13 here I come!
BTW.... I GOT THE JOB.. Life is changing and it's heading up, up, and away!
[img]http://tickers.************.com/ticker/show/480/7345/4807345.png[/img]
Created by ************.com - Free Calorie Counter
Old 04-28-2011, 04:47 PM   #376
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Ckmom15
Stats: 163/163/135
WOE: mwl
Start Date: april 12, 2011
I tell everyone about Medi!! Even when they don't really ask

My family was a little skeptical at first when I told them, but now that they can see the difference they are on board with it. DH still has a bit of a problem with it b/c of the money. He wants me to just go a few more times then try it on my own...

Idk if I can do it alone. Anyone stopped going to the clinic before getting into maintenance?
Old 04-29-2011, 06:53 AM   #377
Senior LCF Member

Wow - what a difference even ONE DAY makes!! I was down almost 5 pounds today after pushing tons of water and eating only protein yesterday. Just goes to show you it WAS water weight. However, my eating has still been out of control, so I'm sticking with week 1 for a few days just to get rid of the all the carbs in my system and to help alleviate the cravings. I don't plan on getting into ketosis or even testing, but I really want the visions of sugar plums to stop dancing in my head.

Thank you everyone for all of your support (for more than a year now!!)
Old 04-29-2011, 07:15 AM   #378
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: grfxgrl
Stats: 5'4" - 213/192/134
Start Date: Restarting: 2/21/2011
I posted this picture on facebook yesterday entitled "-21lbs looks pretty good if i do say so myself *strut*" http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._7758271_n.jpg

and, holy cow! the supportive responses! I see a difference, but i dont see it being a HUGE one. But everyone else is pretty amazed. Feels so good, this positive reinforcement

For reference, this was me before i started: http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._1661457_n.jpg

(and no, that is not my child )
Old 04-29-2011, 07:18 AM   #379
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckmom15 View Post
I tell everyone about Medi!! Even when they don't really ask

My family was a little skeptical at first when I told them, but now that they can see the difference they are on board with it. DH still has a bit of a problem with it b/c of the money. He wants me to just go a few more times then try it on my own...

Idk if I can do it alone. Anyone stopped going to the clinic before getting into maintenance?
I am doing this alone, I stopped going to my clinic a few weeks ago. It's not easy, this board helps with accountability, but not having a weekly weigh-in sure makes it easier to think about cheating. The progress though makes you reconsider the cheating I have slowed down some but I think thats my own fault.

I say wait until you ween yourself off the appetite suppressant and can still eat the way you are now without feeling like you are starving yourself. DO NOT stop going before then. You wont make it Also, be sure you know yourself and your carb triggers before you walk away from the clinic. Pay attention to your body and learn it. Once you walk away from the clinic it's all you, so be prepared. I know you can do it!
Old 04-29-2011, 09:49 AM   #380
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grfxgrl View Post
I posted this picture on facebook yesterday entitled "-21lbs looks pretty good if i do say so myself *strut*" http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._7758271_n.jpg

and, holy cow! the supportive responses! I see a difference, but i dont see it being a HUGE one. But everyone else is pretty amazed. Feels so good, this positive reinforcement

For reference, this was me before i started: http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._1661457_n.jpg

You can DEFINITELY see it...your face looks much thinner!!! Great work...go TRICIA GO!!!
Did you ever get those pills I told you about? Just so you know there's a delaying in them being shipped...I have been waiting quite a bit for mine and have even been off one of them because of it. Apparently the manufacturer got such a huge influx of orders with the swim suit season coming up...that's what I was told by the ben greenfield. I hope they come soon.
Old 04-29-2011, 11:59 AM   #381
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

I definitely see the difference. Your face is a lot smaller and you look much younger. Very nice!!!
Old 04-29-2011, 12:03 PM   #382
Senior LCF Member

Had my weigh-in today and only a loss of 1.3. Actually lost 3 pounds of fat but gained 1.5 pounds of water. I was happy for the lost because I actually thought that I was going to have a gain and that would have been my first in the 4 months that I've been doing this. But thank God it was not and although a small lost it is still a lost. I just need to figure out what is going on with my hormones. I'm going to make an appointment because at this point I really need a solution because I'm tired of diagnosing my on symptoms.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:51 PM   #383
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: suthrn grl
Stats: 170.8/139/140 (Made goal 6-25-11)
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: January 5, 2011
I will have my first BIG test of willpower this weekend . Me and some High School girlfriends are getting together for a "girl's weekend" and I am a little bit apprehensive. The hostess has already spread the word that her Mom is making fudge and cheesestraws!! I can live without the cheesestraws...but, oh my goodness..... fudge!! None of them have seen me since I have lost this weight and I am excited about seeing them again. I am just praying that my stubborness and willpower will triumph and by Sunday I will not have overdone it
Have a good weekend everyone!!

~~* Sherri
Old 04-29-2011, 02:13 PM   #384
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Swirveegrl
Stats: 5'4" 215.8/149.8/145
WOE: 50 carbs/day
Start Date: 2/3/11
Tricia- There is a difference! Your face is thinner, as time goes on you will be able to tell the difference more, ESPECIALLy when you go clothes shopping!
Old 04-29-2011, 03:08 PM   #385
Junior LCF Member

Quote:

OMG! I can definitely tell a big difference! GOOD FOR YOU!!
Old 04-29-2011, 03:15 PM   #386
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
I am doing this alone, I stopped going to my clinic a few weeks ago. It's not easy, this board helps with accountability, but not having a weekly weigh-in sure makes it easier to think about cheating. The progress though makes you reconsider the cheating I have slowed down some but I think thats my own fault.

I say wait until you ween yourself off the appetite suppressant and can still eat the way you are now without feeling like you are starving yourself. DO NOT stop going before then. You wont make it Also, be sure you know yourself and your carb triggers before you walk away from the clinic. Pay attention to your body and learn it. Once you walk away from the clinic it's all you, so be prepared. I know you can do it!
Thank you for your response!!
I don't plan to quit like immediately or anything. I'd like to go a few more times to kind of get completely into it before I just try on my own. But I've actually been without the appetite suppressants for a week now bc the clinic is almost an hr from my house. and I forgot about the meds before I left after my 2nd appt. So I couldn't go all the way back to the pharmacy by the clinic where they had called them in. So, I've been on my own...
But I will stick with it a while longer (at least till my funds run out) The clinic I mean, The new way of eating will be forever!!
Old 04-29-2011, 06:20 PM   #387
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: butterflytrg
Stats: 205/175/125
Start Date: 4/11/2011
I really need help!!!!!!!! I have been on Medi (this time) since April 11th and have lost 12.7 pounds. The problem...it doesn't seem real. I have only had one person to comment on my weight loss but she knows what I am doing and may be just "looking" for a difference. When my boyfriend and I were out last night I asked him if he noticed anything different about me, his comment..."what am I suppose to notice, did you change your hair?" UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was even wearing a ponytail!!!!!!!! No one has noticed, I haven't had to buy an new clothes, I don't even know if I even really notice a difference anymore. What if there is something wrong with me and I will be trapped in this size body forever, no matter what the scale says! What if the scale is really wrong and my body is just in starvation mode and when I eat a full meal it all comes back! I know that sounds crazy but I think I am going crazy right now! I am working soooo hard and I want it soooo bad!!! I want to look smaller like you guys!!!! *tears*
Old 04-29-2011, 06:48 PM   #388
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristine29 View Post
You can DEFINITELY see it...your face looks much thinner!!! Great work...go TRICIA GO!!!
Did you ever get those pills I told you about? Just so you know there's a delaying in them being shipped...I have been waiting quite a bit for mine and have even been off one of them because of it. Apparently the manufacturer got such a huge influx of orders with the swim suit season coming up...that's what I was told by the ben greenfield. I hope they come soon.
I still have the fat burners from the clinic, but am getting low. Looks like I should place my order! Thanks for the heads up!
Old 04-29-2011, 07:05 PM   #389
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflytrg View Post
I really need help!!!!!!!! I have been on Medi (this time) since April 11th and have lost 12.7 pounds. The problem...it doesn't seem real. I have only had one person to comment on my weight loss but she knows what I am doing and may be just "looking" for a difference. When my boyfriend and I were out last night I asked him if he noticed anything different about me, his comment..."what am I suppose to notice, did you change your hair?" UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was even wearing a ponytail!!!!!!!! No one has noticed, I haven't had to buy an new clothes, I don't even know if I even really notice a difference anymore. What if there is something wrong with me and I will be trapped in this size body forever, no matter what the scale says! What if the scale is really wrong and my body is just in starvation mode and when I eat a full meal it all comes back! I know that sounds crazy but I think I am going crazy right now! I am working soooo hard and I want it soooo bad!!! I want to look smaller like you guys!!!! *tears*
It sounds like you just started this journey....it is STILL APRIL....12lbs in roughly 2 weeks is great. Sometimes though, our bodies carry weight well (this is my case) and may not necessarily look as big as the scale says. So what if no one noticed your loss....it will hit them all the more when you continue losing. Hang in there.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:14 PM   #390
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: butterflytrg
Stats: 205/175/125
Start Date: 4/11/2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristine29 View Post
It sounds like you just started this journey....it is STILL APRIL....12lbs in roughly 2 weeks is great. Sometimes though, our bodies carry weight well (this is my case) and may not necessarily look as big as the scale says. So what if no one noticed your loss....it will hit them all the more when you continue losing. Hang in there.

Thanks Kristine29! I have done this before and remember buying all the new clothes and really seeing the change and I think that's what I'm missing. I just WANT it so BAD! I think I am going to start taking pics every 8 weeks to be able to see the difference. I am a visual person and that's wha I really need!! Thanks again!
Closed Thread