Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2011, 06:49 AM   #271
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: irabeslim
Stats: 5'2" - 253/140/140
WOE: MWL
Start Date: January 21st, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by betty_going_85 View Post
I went for my weigh-in on Saturday and only lost 1 pound. I was so sure that it was going to be a big number because I exercised and stayed below my 800 calories for the whole week. I have been so depressed behind this. This is the first time since starting Medi that I feel defeated. All the old feelings of failure has come back. I’m thinking here I go again another diet that is going to not get me to where I want to be.

Right now I feel that I'm fighting this war with my own body and that frustrates me to no end. I keep asking myself why is it so hard for me to lose this weight? Is it because I want to too badly. I just don't know what to do. I’m just at a lost….
We all had weeks when weight loss was less that we expected and I know how disappointing it is - been there, done that. Did everything by the book and just 1 lb? But it is a LOSS of 1 lb and not a gain. Your body is readjusting itself so you will see better numbers next week. You can search through old posts and you will see tons of posts where people who ended losing a huge amount of weight at one point or another complained about weeks like yours. So stick with the plan and you will get there!

"Nothing tastes better than thin feels"
-------------------
Was in wellness!
Restart on 04/05/11 to lose 15 gained lb
253/148/140

Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2011, 07:01 AM   #272
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: irabeslim
Stats: 5'2" - 253/140/140
Start Date: January 21st, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fit2010 View Post
Irina! It's so awesome how many of us are supporting each other and re-doing week one! I have 14 more pounds to go to reach goal again. I'd be happy with losing about 7 of it by the end of this month or so!! Congrats on your 8 lbs. I know the last 7 will be tougher for me too. I think that's how it was easy to creep up cuz I had been at about 143 for so so long. Gotta figure out what works for ME for maintenance this time! (Without having the Fall holidays smack me in the face like that did last time!)
It is interesting that I showed practically no ketones this time even though I did week one exactly. I thought my ketosis stix were bad but even clinic tested me and same result. When I started Medi last year my 1st week showed moderate and then small or trace throughout my weight loss journey. I showed that I lost 5 lb of fat in this one week so I guess that's allright but disappointing.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:20 AM   #273
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: betty_going_85
Stats: 250/192.4/150 restart 236/222.6/150
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: December 2010/ 9/9/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by irabeslim View Post
We all had weeks when weight loss was less that we expected and I know how disappointing it is - been there, done that. Did everything by the book and just 1 lb? But it is a LOSS of 1 lb and not a gain. Your body is readjusting itself so you will see better numbers next week. You can search through old posts and you will see tons of posts where people who ended losing a huge amount of weight at one point or another complained about weeks like yours. So stick with the plan and you will get there!
Thanks so much for the encourgaging words. I'm going to look back at some of the older posts to get an idea of what others did. I know that I can always do week one again but I would prefer for that to be my last choice. Too grueling!!!!!
Old 04-19-2011, 10:03 AM   #274
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ttpharmd
Stats: 178.5/166.5/155
WOE: Medi
Start Date: Restarted 2/15/13
Hello all!
The first weigh-in was not great for me (-3.5lbs) but I had just worked a 15 hour day and had almost a gallon of water in me. Plus, my body was trying to adjust to my sudden diet change so I had an early TOM---overall I felt awful!
Well, yesterday was my second weigh in and I was down 9 lbs! yay!
I feel wonderful; so full of energy and seriously not hungry! (That's so weird for me since I used to eat mostly carbs-I was always hungry).
Any of you just starting--hang in there, it gets easier and you'll feel great!
Old 04-19-2011, 10:24 AM   #275
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Peagle
Stats: 305/218/160
WOE: Medi-Weightloss
Start Date: February 22, 2011
It's a blah day and I'm having a pity party all by myself! I'm usually very up-beat and positive but not today. Don't know why. I should be elated with my 3.5 lb. loss this week, but instead I'm disappointed it wasn't more. I've lost 38 lbs in 8 weeks and am beating myself up that I didn't achieve my 40 lb. goal in 8 weeks. Why do we do this to ourselves? Someone posted earlier about the mental side of weight loss - so true, so true. I know I need to focus on the positive, and stay the course. This program works. I guess I just needed to share my thoughts and re-focus. Thanks for listening.
Old 04-19-2011, 10:27 AM   #276
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: sleepygal7
Stats: 201/187/160
WOE: MediWeightLoss
Start Date: 3/3/11
I've had an interesting week. I'm in NC, and my area was devastated by the tornadoes this weekend. I was fortunate, my home is just fine...but I wanted to help the community. I went through my entire kitchen and purged as much food as possible to take to the shelters. I'm on week 7, and I have no idea why I kept so many things with "carbs" in the house...but I feel like I helped the community and avoided future temptation.

As far as my weightloss, I thought I was on the right track with limiting my calories to around 500, working out like crazy, and drinking a ton of fluids. I was stuck in a rut for about three weeks, the scale actually went up a pound and then wouldn't move. I was surprised my counselor actually said "You need to eat to lose! You're not eating enough and your body is so active...so your body is freaking out and trying to keep itself stable." Well, she was right. I increased my protein last week, and I lost two pounds on Friday.

Congrats to all of you and your hard work. I enjoy reading about your experiences...

Oh, and only 4 weeks left of grad school and then I'm off for the summer. Woo hoo!!! I'm rewarding myself with a trip to Prague and Barcelona in June...and now I'm trying to figure out how to eat "low carb" in europe! So many temptations...
Old 04-19-2011, 10:49 AM   #277
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Enigma
Stats: 223/179/150. 5'3"
Start Date: March 2011
Hello all- weigh in day tomorrow and TOM is lurking about
I have to admit since starting medi and the shots I've noticed a change in my PMS symptoms. I do not get horrible cramps but my mood has been so grouchy. I actually went to bed super early the past two nights because I was feeling so grumpy and moody not to mention super tired. It accured to me today that maybe I was feeling extra moody because I was craving the crappy foods that I normally would eat during TOM. Now that I choose not to....I feel like I'm walking around with my arms full piled high with emotions. I do not know what to do with it all. Seriously I have this mental picture of myself with my arms full looking right then left wondering where to put all of these feelings
I know once TOM has passes I will feel better but it's a problem. I know I am a food addict, I've come along way but will always battle it. Food is like a bandage for me, but is also a dagger. I really have to tell myself daily I must eat to live not live to eat.

[B]Peagle[B] I know how you are feeling, hang in there
Betty going 85 while you look back at other posts look back at your list of the 10 things you posted. You have come a long way. I will tell you what Mary told me ....don't over think it
Just keep doing what your doing and you will be great!!!
Old 04-19-2011, 12:08 PM   #278
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mary T8M
Stats: 5'2" 228/144/125 good-bye 150's
WOE: LC/LF/LCal (medi)
Start Date: 4/23/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisaann View Post
This morning I am down a total of 11.25 pounds so this is finally feeling "real"to me! The weight is coming off now that I am using ************, it has been a big help in keeping my calories and carbs down.

My tip is that when I am craving chips for my snack I've been eating hot pork rinds. I didn't think I would like them but they are really tasty,
I actually have to limit pork rinds....I like them WAY too much

There is even a recipe for making pancakes from them....not bad, but I'm still tweeking the online recipe for them (thanks Jerome). I do use them in place of bread crumbs, or crackers in meat loaf, and as "breading" on fried chicken.
Old 04-19-2011, 12:21 PM   #279
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mary T8M
Stats: 5'2" 228/144/125 good-bye 150's
WOE: LC/LF/LCal (medi)
Start Date: 4/23/10
GREAT day here in sunny Florida! It's getting a little windy this afternoon, but this morning it was PERFECT! I got a call from an acquaintance who is just a little younger than I am, and has been running for years.....we talked mainly about my weightloss, and running. She gave me several little "nuggets" of info.....like stretch AFTER running.....she said NEVER EVER stretch "cold" muscles (like I WAS doing )! She agreed that my knee discomfort is probably muscular. Today my knees are feeling pretty darn good !

Then since today was a day off from running for me, I decided to ride my bike. I rode at a medium pace for 5 miles, and was surprised by the sweat I worked up, and how "rubbery" my legs felt when I was done.....guess it's good this is just a 1 speed bike....these old country roads gave me a good workout!

I'm actually looking forward to my C25K tomorrow......It's looking more and more like I'll be able to run during this 5K!

Mary T8M (Tatem)

New member of the 80 pounds gone club

Whether you think you can, or you can't, either way you're right!
Henry Ford
Old 04-19-2011, 12:40 PM   #280
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: suthrn grl
Stats: 170.8/139/140 (Made goal 6-25-11)
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: January 5, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by betty_going_85 View Post
I went for my weigh-in on Saturday and only lost 1 pound. I was so sure that it was going to be a big number because I exercised and stayed below my 800 calories for the whole week. I have been so depressed behind this. This is the first time since starting Medi that I feel defeated. All the old feelings of failure has come back. I’m thinking here I go again another diet that is going to not get me to where I want to be.

Right now I feel that I'm fighting this war with my own body and that frustrates me to no end. I keep asking myself why is it so hard for me to lose this weight? Is it because I want to too badly. I just don't know what to do. I’m just at a lost….
Hang in there girlfriend!! You can do this! I have started journaling my daily intake online at ********* and wow... what an eye opener. Carbs were "sneaking" in on me all over the place! Hitting these plateaus can be defeating... but, try not to let it. You have done a fantastic job and your stats show it! Tomorrow is a new day!

Be blessed!
~* Sherri
Old 04-19-2011, 12:46 PM   #281
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
Hello all- weigh in day tomorrow and TOM is lurking about
I have to admit since starting medi and the shots I've noticed a change in my PMS symptoms. I do not get horrible cramps but my mood has been so grouchy. I actually went to bed super early the past two nights because I was feeling so grumpy and moody not to mention super tired. It accured to me today that maybe I was feeling extra moody because I was craving the crappy foods that I normally would eat during TOM. Now that I choose not to....I feel like I'm walking around with my arms full piled high with emotions. I do not know what to do with it all. Seriously I have this mental picture of myself with my arms full looking right then left wondering where to put all of these feelings
I know once TOM has passes I will feel better but it's a problem. I know I am a food addict, I've come along way but will always battle it. Food is like a bandage for me, but is also a dagger. I really have to tell myself daily I must eat to live not live to eat.

[B]Peagle[B] I know how you are feeling, hang in there
Betty going 85 while you look back at other posts look back at your list of the 10 things you posted. You have come a long way. I will tell you what Mary told me ....don't over think it
Just keep doing what your doing and you will be great!!!
Thanks so much and Mary is correct about not over thinking it. I did look back at my post of the 10 things that I am happy about and it reminded me to be happy with what I have achieved and to take 1 pound at a time.
Old 04-19-2011, 12:48 PM   #282
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: suthrn grl
Stats: 170.8/139/140 (Made goal 6-25-11)
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: January 5, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisaann View Post
This morning I am down a total of 11.25 pounds so this is finally feeling "real"to me! The weight is coming off now that I am using ************, it has been a big help in keeping my calories and carbs down.

My tip is that when I am craving chips for my snack I've been eating hot pork rinds. I didn't think I would like them but they are really tasty,
Way to go!!! 11.25 pounds is awesome! I think that's about when it "hit" me too. I was beginning to see it. My DH began to tell me "you're getting your waist back"...it felt good!!

And I will have to agree with Mary on the pork rinds.... I like them waaay too much I start eating them like they are Doritos and those old habits start creeping back in

Congrats on your weight loss!

~* Sherri
Old 04-19-2011, 01:09 PM   #283
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lins
WOE: Medi-weightloss
Start Date: 1/12/14
Everyone is going to have slow weight-loss weeks, and that doesn't mean you did anything "wrong". Sometimes your body just takes some time to adjust to your new lifestyler. As long as you are staying within the guidlines that your clinic gave you then you will be fine. If you are in ketosis, you will start losing weight again. So try not to beat yourself up about it. If you are cheating and not losing then talk to your clinic about "why" you are cheating and go from there. But everyone is going to have off weeks with no explination of why. It's normal. Don't freak out after just one week. If you haven't lost anything or have stalled several weeks in a row then your clinic should give you suggestions on how to work past it.
Old 04-19-2011, 02:39 PM   #284
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Fit2010
Stats: Ht 5'3" Wt 12/09=190;9/10=137;2/14=196.5
WOE: MediWeightLoss-like/Atkins-like
Start Date: 12-28-09; restart 02-07-14
lbeetle - That was so cute about the "shout out!" - Thanks! Just less than 60 hours to go. Actually, school is over as soon as I write up four important papers....I've been researching and just gotta get them done!

sleepygal - Wow, your upcoming trip sounds great! What a nice reward after finishing grad school! I honestly haven't even taken the time to look online for anything to go anywhere, etc. Maybe next week! What is your degree in?

Everyone is doing so great! I love this board and connecting with all of you; getting and giving encouragement, etc! We are so So SO blessed to have this site! I hope each of you has a blessed Easter!!

Last edited by Fit2010; 04-19-2011 at 02:40 PM..
Old 04-19-2011, 03:29 PM   #285
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Lisaann
Stats: 190/173/140
WOE: LC
Start Date: 4/1/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by suthrn grl View Post
Way to go!!! 11.25 pounds is awesome! I think that's about when it "hit" me too. I was beginning to see it. My DH began to tell me "you're getting your waist back"...it felt good!!

And I will have to agree with Mary on the pork rinds.... I like them waaay too much I start eating them like they are Doritos and those old habits start creeping back in

Congrats on your weight loss!

~* Sherri
Thanks! I have about 4more pounds to lose until I will be at my "wall", the weight I haven't been below in 15 years. I get to that weight on different diets but never seem to be able to get any lower. You know I'll be doing a happy dance then.
Old 04-19-2011, 03:48 PM   #286
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Swirveegrl
Stats: 5'4" 215.8/149.8/145
WOE: 50 carbs/day
Start Date: 2/3/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbeetle View Post
Sriveegrl---thank you for "being real", as you say. Your description of the power of food was really powerful. I imagine that many of us read that and thought, "That was me." ...
Awww Thanks! I am very passionate about this whole topic. Maybe I come across as over zealous at times But when you have lived your entire existence always ashamed of your weight, thinking that you are the "fatty" of the room, and wishing that bathing suits were still designed as they were in the 1940's ,it feels good to not have those thoughts now. I have come to the realization that my weight/ food obsession, has stolen much of my joy. At times, when I should have been engrossed in the moment, I thought about how my dress must look too tight.
Happy to see all of the support being offered here today. 1lb loss, trumps any GAIN! Yippy!
Old 04-19-2011, 05:57 PM   #287
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Lisaann
Stats: 190/173/140
WOE: LC
Start Date: 4/1/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swirveegrl View Post
Awww Thanks! I am very passionate about this whole topic. Maybe I come across as over zealous at times But when you have lived your entire existence always ashamed of your weight, thinking that you are the "fatty" of the room, and wishing that bathing suits were still designed as they were in the 1940's ,it feels good to not have those thoughts now. I have come to the realization that my weight/ food obsession, has stolen much of my joy. At times, when I should have been engrossed in the moment, I thought about how my dress must look too tight.
Happy to see all of the support being offered here today. 1lb loss, trumps any GAIN! Yippy!
This is exactly how I feel, how much of time has been wasted by my obsessive thoughts about my weight. How many times did I not do things or felt bad while doing it because I was the fattest one. How many pictures did i dodge? I figure if someone who didn't know us looked through our photo albums they would think I was a distant relative instead of wife and mother. Sad.
Old 04-20-2011, 04:51 AM   #288
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: changes
Stats: 199/165/155
WOE: medi
Start Date: November 2009/ restart March 2011
For those of you who like a little kick of energy, I have found this tea from Teavana called Skinny Chai Pu-erh (Black tea) that aids in weight loss as well as Weight to Go! Pu-erh Tea. I had some yesterday and really felt the zing! Delicious and loose leaf! I enjoy them over ice - this time of year in FL requires a cool down!
Old 04-20-2011, 05:15 AM   #289
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: mh128
Stats: 258/258/170
Start Date: April 21, 2011
First Day

Going to my first appointment this afternoon, and then to the store and to clean out the fridge. I have tried other diets but nothing seems to work, need to loose about 70 lbs. I have been reading this forum for a few days and can't wait to post my successes. Wish me luck, a little nervous.
Old 04-20-2011, 05:33 AM   #290
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: grfxgrl
Stats: 5'4" - 213/192/134
Start Date: Restarting: 2/21/2011
hi guys!

I usually get an email when people reply to this thread and I hadn't so I thought we were all out doing outdoorsy things. Turns out I was right and wrong

Inspired by you runners/walkers. I hate to walk for exercise and I only run when chased

I am down -21lbs as of this weekend and I am so thrilled. Since I "fired" my clinic I have been... straying. So, obviously, I need to check in with you guys every single day to keep me in line!

Zumba is canceled this week because the dance studio where it is held is closed for spring break this week. So, I did the kinect version instead. Thats kind of a big deal for me because in the past I totally would have used that as an excuse to do nothing all week. So yay me!

Congrats on all the weight loss and accomplishments guys!
Old 04-20-2011, 07:09 AM   #291
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Katertot
Stats: 230/150
Start Date: April 18, 2011
This is my first week on Medi and also my first re-start of the program. Last time I was on Medi I lost 9lbs the first week so this time I'm going for 8lbs., I heard it's a bit tougher the 2nd time around.

With that said and only one week left in April my goal is for 4lbs next week so 12 total in the month of April!

I can do it I can do it!
Old 04-20-2011, 08:01 AM   #292
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suthrn grl View Post
Hang in there girlfriend!! You can do this! I have started journaling my daily intake online at ********* and wow... what an eye opener. Carbs were "sneaking" in on me all over the place! Hitting these plateaus can be defeating... but, try not to let it. You have done a fantastic job and your stats show it! Tomorrow is a new day!

Be blessed!
~* Sherri
Thanks Sherri. I'm using MYFITNESSPAY now and it's a tremendous help. So, far I'm always within my Carbs and Calorie count. Hopefully, this week's weigh-in will me a good one.
Old 04-20-2011, 09:10 AM   #293
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lins
WOE: Medi-weightloss
Start Date: 1/12/14
On day 3 of "week one" eating, as well as TOM. Let's just say I am super cranky. Just praying it is worth it at my weigh-in on Friday.
Old 04-20-2011, 11:24 AM   #294
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: lbeetle
Stats: 172/148.5/130
WOE: Medi-WLC
Start Date: February 2011
Hello, all! I with an excitement, a question, and kudos!
1. You all have heard me lament my "big work thing"/partner accomplishment and all the pain attached to it. Well, next Thurs there is a lunch to recognize the women who've earned this. That night the president is hosting a reception for all of us (men and women). And on WEDS my student present this big-pain-in-the-rear-been-workin-on-all-year-research project, so...On the way to medi this morning to get my shot...I decided: I AM GETTING MY HAIR CUT, MY TOES, PAINTED, and A NEW DRESS next Tuesday. I envision one of those---day to evening dresses----where you wear a jacket during the day and maybe a scarf or dangly earings at night. AND I will have a glass of red wine! I'm only half-way to my goal weight, but I want to mark not just the work stuff---BUT THE BIG BREAKTHROUGH to make this commitment to getting healthy!! I haven't done anything like this in about 11 years----really since my wedding (get a new dress and nails and such, that is).

2. Question: several of you have mentioned the online tracking programs you use. Can you tell me a little about their features. Do any of yours have a spot for WATER and EXERCISE? I have been using one, but can't track water on it. What I really wish for is that MEDI would develop one that had water, cals, emotions spot, and vitamin spot----just like their little notebook. How hard could that be?

3. KUDOS!
-Tricia, when you say "fired my clinic" you sound strong and confident. Good for taking care of you. What will you do now instead of shots and such?
-Deb, I can't help myself, I remember those papers AND I have my own research job, so: ANOTHER KUDOS, you can't get enough when you are in the throes of that.
-Lins, even when you are cranky, you make me smile! I hope weigh in is good.
-Katertot, I hope your first experience was a good one, and that you will have success this time.
--Mary, thanks for being such a support to everyone. Great work on the biking!

More, kudos, I am sure, but back to finishing that report (the overdue one, wish it could be induced like labor..and wish I could get an epidural for it...ha!).
Old 04-20-2011, 12:09 PM   #295
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Swirveegrl
Stats: 5'4" 215.8/149.8/145
WOE: 50 carbs/day
Start Date: 2/3/11
lbettle

My Fitness Pal has all of the features you are looking for. I have sung its praise time and time again on this blog. It's awesome I highly recommend it.
Sounds like you will have a fun filled day of pampering, Enjoy it!
Old 04-20-2011, 12:25 PM   #296
Senior LCF Member

I am a HUGE fan of dailyburn.com and they have an iPhone app so I can do stuff on the go. The membership and the app are free unless you want some of the advanced stuff--I havent run into the need for it, but they have a scanner app (thats not free) that you can scan the barcode and it enters the food stats for you. Makes things super easy!

I picked dailyburn after trying many (though I dont think I tried the one you are suggesting Rachel) because of its vast food database as well as the exercise database. You can track your water, exercise, and food. Wish there was a place to track the meds, I am SO bad about the meds.

Give them both a test drive, see which one you like
Old 04-20-2011, 12:29 PM   #297
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbeetle View Post
3. KUDOS!
-Tricia, when you say "fired my clinic" you sound strong and confident. Good for taking care of you. What will you do now instead of shots and such?
Right now, the only thing i've changed really is that I dont go in for weigh-ins and I dont get the shots. Everything else has stayed the same. Havent had to up my calories yet and I've been off AS for 3 weeks now? And, I will be looking in to a replacement for the Fat Burners that Kristen suggested when I run out of the medi ones.

So far, still seems to be working, so I will follow along this path til it stops working and see what I can tweak (OR sheepishly go back to the clinic with my tail b/w my legs...who knows)
Old 04-20-2011, 12:40 PM   #298
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: chocolatefan
Stats: 202/162/160
Quote:
Originally Posted by mh128 View Post
Going to my first appointment this afternoon, and then to the store and to clean out the fridge. I have tried other diets but nothing seems to work, need to loose about 70 lbs. I have been reading this forum for a few days and can't wait to post my successes. Wish me luck, a little nervous.
Good for you!!!! You won't be disappointed with the program and we can't wait to have you come back and post your week 1 success!!! Congratulations on taking control!!!!
Old 04-20-2011, 12:48 PM   #299
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: chocolatefan
Stats: 202/162/160
Quote:
Originally Posted by grfxgrl View Post
Right now, the only thing i've changed really is that I dont go in for weigh-ins and I dont get the shots. Everything else has stayed the same. Havent had to up my calories yet and I've been off AS for 3 weeks now? And, I will be looking in to a replacement for the Fat Burners that Kristen suggested when I run out of the medi ones.

So far, still seems to be working, so I will follow along this path til it stops working and see what I can tweak (OR sheepishly go back to the clinic with my tail b/w my legs...who knows)
This has been my strategy as well. I don't go in for the weigh-ins or shots anymore and I never started AS, so I didn't have to quit taking them! I've got some Fat Burners left, but I also stopped taking those about 2-3 weeks ago. I've just been going it alone food-wise, and exercising a LOT more. My problem over the past few days has been my almond cravings (just told my husband to hide them!), and I ate too much fruit, so I've been out of ketosis for 2 days now and I am worried about that. So, I'm doing week one again (with the exception of having a FEW lettuce leaves!) and trying to see if that works. Sigh... I really am confused about being out of ketosis. I haven't changed ANYTHING other than eating the extra piece of fruit and upping my exercise routine. I suppose that did it??? But in the past, I've had two pieces of fruit and that didn't kick me out of ketosis.

In any case, even with these questions, I don't plan to go back to the clinic and pay 70 bucks for the answers! You gals are pretty good at problem-solving and helping everyone else out!!!
Old 04-20-2011, 01:18 PM   #300
Senior LCF Member

you know, i was in ketosis for........ 3 days maybe out of this whole time. My clinic didnt seem to care so i stopped testing after my first weigh-in. Im still losing weight so im not real worried about it

Useful response huh
Closed Thread