Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2011, 04:25 AM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ForHisGlory
Stats: 212/200/150
WOE: medi weightloss
Start Date: 03/22/11
HELP!

I am still doing week one and doing so well and today I have to meet some family for lunch. Yikes!! Eating out?? I just cant do it. What shall I eat/ order? I cant not go. Already tried. Help. Any suggestions?
ForHisGlory is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2011, 04:49 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kbhayward
Stats: 193/165.5/150
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: restart 3/30/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForHisGlory View Post
I am still doing week one and doing so well and today I have to meet some family for lunch. Yikes!! Eating out?? I just cant do it. What shall I eat/ order? I cant not go. Already tried. Help. Any suggestions?
You should be able to get either a grilled chicken breast or burger and only eat the meat. As far a grilled chicken, I have found that at some restaurants it is cheaper to get a grilled chicken sandwich and not eat the bun, than to get a grilled chicken platter. If you know where you are going ahead of time, get online and look over their menu in advance and figure it out ahead of time.
kbhayward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 09:29 AM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: barbwired
Stats: 227/171/142
WOE: Low Carb/Low Cal
Start Date: November 17, 2010
Definitely go online and check nutrition info. I had to dine out my third day on medi and I was freaking out. I found out I could order grilled salmon without the buttery sauce listed on the menu and it worked out fine. Just make sure to ask for what you need and go with a plan
barbwired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 04:00 AM   #4
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ForHisGlory
Stats: 212/200/150
WOE: medi weightloss
Start Date: 03/22/11
Thanks you guys. turned out good. they had an item that said "simply chicken" and that is what i went with. TG. And it actually was. Just grilled chicken with a side of salad which ofcorse i had to skip. buy woohoo!! I kept to the plan. Thanks again.
ForHisGlory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 05:46 PM   #5
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Jodi A
Stats: 174/155/135
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: 3/29/2011; 8/11/2013 trying again with no Splenda
For His Glory:

Sorry I am a little late on this reply! Looks like we started the same week. Now that I am getting the hang of this, when I go out to lunch with friends I either end up getting grilled talapia with a side of brocolli (I have them put capers on it since I like picatta style but can't afford the calories) or seared ahi tuna with a side of seaweed salad. Delicious!
Jodi A is offline   Reply With Quote