Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2011, 11:49 AM   #1
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: South Florida
Posts: 29
Gallery: ForHisGlory
Stats: 212/200/150
WOE: medi weightloss
Start Date: 03/22/11
Yeah!! 7 lbs lost in first 5 days!!

Thank The Good Lord, I am off to a great start. I weighed in today a couple of days before the end of my first wk and still...i lost 7 pounds. Did descide to do the first wk plan again for the second wk. at the doctors recommendation( seeing how I ate 6 carbs of cottage cheese a day for 5 days, and cottatge cheese wasnt allowed on wk one..oops!) So another wk of protein only. I think i can, i think i can. Actually it wasnt so bad thanks in part to all of you and your inspiring stories, and encouraging words. So excited about the progress so far. It really does help to keep you motivated when you see a big number for the first wk. Keepin on..! Will keep you posted
ForHisGlory is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2011, 12:51 PM   #2
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 127
Gallery: chocolatefan
Stats: 202/162/160
WOE: MWL
Start Date: February 2011
WooooHOOOOOOO!!!! This is a great start!!!!! You should be so proud of yourself!!! Congratulations on this big news and keep it up!!! You can do it!
chocolatefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 01:28 PM   #3
Senior LCF Member
 
AnnK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: SC
Posts: 265
Gallery: AnnK
Stats: 5'2" 130/127/115
WOE: MediWeightLoss
Start Date: 7/19/10 and 8/27/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForHisGlory View Post
Thank The Good Lord, I am off to a great start. I weighed in today a couple of days before the end of my first wk and still...i lost 7 pounds. Did descide to do the first wk plan again for the second wk. at the doctors recommendation( seeing how I ate 6 carbs of cottage cheese a day for 5 days, and cottatge cheese wasnt allowed on wk one..oops!) So another wk of protein only. I think i can, i think i can. Actually it wasnt so bad thanks in part to all of you and your inspiring stories, and encouraging words. So excited about the progress so far. It really does help to keep you motivated when you see a big number for the first wk. Keepin on..! Will keep you posted
Wow - that's great!!! Just think what you woulda lost if not for the cottage cheese!!!
AnnK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 06:11 AM   #4
Senior LCF Member
 
irabeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 288
Gallery: irabeslim
Stats: 5'2" - 253/140/140
WOE: MWL
Start Date: January 21st, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForHisGlory View Post
Thank The Good Lord, I am off to a great start. I weighed in today a couple of days before the end of my first wk and still...i lost 7 pounds. Did descide to do the first wk plan again for the second wk. at the doctors recommendation( seeing how I ate 6 carbs of cottage cheese a day for 5 days, and cottatge cheese wasnt allowed on wk one..oops!) So another wk of protein only. I think i can, i think i can. Actually it wasnt so bad thanks in part to all of you and your inspiring stories, and encouraging words. So excited about the progress so far. It really does help to keep you motivated when you see a big number for the first wk. Keepin on..! Will keep you posted
Actually, low fat cottage cheese 4 oz is allowed in week one. It was one of the protein choices inmy sample week 1 menu. I ate it almost every day and lost 10 lb during 1st week.
irabeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 06:58 AM   #5
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 127
Gallery: chocolatefan
Stats: 202/162/160
WOE: MWL
Start Date: February 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by irabeslim View Post
Actually, low fat cottage cheese 4 oz is allowed in week one. It was one of the protein choices inmy sample week 1 menu. I ate it almost every day and lost 10 lb during 1st week.
Same here! I ate cottage cheese and was thrilled to do so during week 1, and lost 8 pounds for the week!
chocolatefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:59 AM   #6
Senior LCF Member
 
AnnK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: SC
Posts: 265
Gallery: AnnK
Stats: 5'2" 130/127/115
WOE: MediWeightLoss
Start Date: 7/19/10 and 8/27/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatefan View Post
Same here! I ate cottage cheese and was thrilled to do so during week 1, and lost 8 pounds for the week!
You're right! I just pulled out my 1st week food list and I see that I WAS allowed cottage cheese - as long as it was lite or fat free.
AnnK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:06 AM   #7
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: South Florida
Posts: 29
Gallery: ForHisGlory
Stats: 212/200/150
WOE: medi weightloss
Start Date: 03/22/11
Well thats what I thought, too. Which is why I ate it everyday and was so thankful it was allowed because it actually made the diet bearable..but my medi doctor said if it contained carbs it was not allowed for the first wk and i just couldnt find any cottage cheese without carbs. Oh well..no regrets here!!
I still lost 7 pounds my first 5 days. Yeehaaaw!! Thanks you guys!
ForHisGlory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 02:53 PM   #8
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 269
Gallery: cheftrish
Stats: 5'5" 178.8/171.6/130
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: January 23 2014
Congrats!! I found fiber one cottage cheese, still has carbs but has fiber too, so if you are allowed net carbs (my clinic allows) it is much less!
cheftrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 05:38 PM   #9
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: South Florida
Posts: 29
Gallery: ForHisGlory
Stats: 212/200/150
WOE: medi weightloss
Start Date: 03/22/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheftrish View Post
Congrats!! I found fiber one cottage cheese, still has carbs but has fiber too, so if you are allowed net carbs (my clinic allows) it is much less!
Awesome! Thanks. Cant wait to try it out. Meanwhile I have been doing the one serving a day of the breakstones 2% and lovin every minute of it.
ForHisGlory is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:26 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.