Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Medi Weightloss (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/medi-weightloss/)
-   -   Yeah!! 7 lbs lost in first 5 days!! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/medi-weightloss/715441-yeah-7-lbs-lost-first-5-days.html)

ForHisGlory 03-28-2011 11:49 AM

Yeah!! 7 lbs lost in first 5 days!!

:clap:Thank The Good Lord, I am off to a great start. I weighed in today a couple of days before the end of my first wk and still...i lost 7 pounds. Did descide to do the first wk plan again for the second wk. at the doctors recommendation( seeing how I ate 6 carbs of cottage cheese a day for 5 days, and cottatge cheese wasnt allowed on wk one..oops!) So another wk of protein only. I think i can, i think i can. Actually it wasnt so bad thanks in part to all of you and your inspiring stories, and encouraging words. So excited about the progress so far. It really does help to keep you motivated when you see a big number for the first wk. Keepin on..! Will keep you posted:)

chocolatefan 03-28-2011 12:51 PM

:clap::clap::clap::clap: WooooHOOOOOOO!!!! This is a great start!!!!! You should be so proud of yourself!!! :high5: Congratulations on this big news and keep it up!!! You can do it!

AnnK 03-28-2011 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForHisGlory (Post 14510850)
:clap:Thank The Good Lord, I am off to a great start. I weighed in today a couple of days before the end of my first wk and still...i lost 7 pounds. Did descide to do the first wk plan again for the second wk. at the doctors recommendation( seeing how I ate 6 carbs of cottage cheese a day for 5 days, and cottatge cheese wasnt allowed on wk one..oops!) So another wk of protein only. I think i can, i think i can. Actually it wasnt so bad thanks in part to all of you and your inspiring stories, and encouraging words. So excited about the progress so far. It really does help to keep you motivated when you see a big number for the first wk. Keepin on..! Will keep you posted:)

Wow - that's great!!! :shake: Just think what you woulda lost if not for the cottage cheese!!!

irabeslim 03-29-2011 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForHisGlory (Post 14510850)

Actually, low fat cottage cheese 4 oz is allowed in week one. It was one of the protein choices inmy sample week 1 menu. I ate it almost every day and lost 10 lb during 1st week.

chocolatefan 03-29-2011 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irabeslim (Post 14512885)
Actually, low fat cottage cheese 4 oz is allowed in week one. It was one of the protein choices inmy sample week 1 menu. I ate it almost every day and lost 10 lb during 1st week.

Same here! I ate cottage cheese and was thrilled to do so during week 1, and lost 8 pounds for the week!

AnnK 03-29-2011 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chocolatefan (Post 14513055)
Same here! I ate cottage cheese and was thrilled to do so during week 1, and lost 8 pounds for the week!

You're right! I just pulled out my 1st week food list and I see that I WAS allowed cottage cheese - as long as it was lite or fat free.

ForHisGlory 03-29-2011 09:06 AM

Well thats what I thought, too. Which is why I ate it everyday and was so thankful it was allowed because it actually made the diet bearable..but my medi doctor said if it contained carbs it was not allowed for the first wk and i just couldnt find any cottage cheese without carbs. Oh well..no regrets here!!
I still lost 7 pounds my first 5 days. Yeehaaaw!! Thanks you guys!

cheftrish 03-29-2011 02:53 PM

Congrats!! I found fiber one cottage cheese, still has carbs but has fiber too, so if you are allowed net carbs (my clinic allows) it is much less!

ForHisGlory 03-29-2011 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheftrish (Post 14514579)
Congrats!! I found fiber one cottage cheese, still has carbs but has fiber too, so if you are allowed net carbs (my clinic allows) it is much less!

Awesome! Thanks. Cant wait to try it out. Meanwhile I have been doing the one serving a day of the breakstones 2% and lovin every minute of it. :rolleyes: