Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2011, 09:06 PM   #151
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: cheftrish
Stats: 5'5" 178.8/171.6/130
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: January 23 2014
Rachel, Oh No! I know how that feels! But I am almost sure it must be including the potatoes, there is NO WAY butter and wine sauce contains that many carbs, even if it had flour it wouldn't be 30 carbs, more like 15 for that amount of sauce. Rest Easy, even if it did have that (which I very much doubt), it won't wreck it for the week.
And you are NOT a Debbie Downer! But if you were, that's why we're here!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2011, 04:22 AM   #152
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AnnK
Stats: 5'2" 133/133/115
WOE: MediWeightLoss
Start Date: 7/22/14
Rachel - I'm sure that the meal you ate wasn't 30 carbs. That said, though... My clinic has told me that if you're following the plan, you should be more concerned about how it all totals for the week rather than worrying about each and every number each day. I also read that on the American Heart Association web site. SO, since you obviously are being super careful to be Medi faithful, YOU'LL BE FINE!!!
Old 03-05-2011, 06:04 AM   #153
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ericak44
Stats: 189/180/ size 10
WOE: Medi
Start Date: 10/1/10- restart 5/29/12
Susie- Thank you for the advise of focusing on the success of changed behavior and not weight loss. I can imagine that is helpful in maintenance when you are no longer working to decrease the number on the scale.

Swervegirl- If you are still in ketosis, the fact that a little potato or a extra sweet steak and shrimp entered your system is not that important. I think Susie's advice applies here. Focus on your changed behavior. You had the waitress remove the potatoes and you ate brocolli instead. Did you avoid the cheddar biscuits? Think about what you would have eating at Red Lobster pre-medi?

Chef Trish- I am a nurse and my scrub pants got too tight. I blamed it on the laundry company, lol. Needless to say I downsized my scrubs and people sometimes tell me they are too baggy.
Old 03-05-2011, 09:44 AM   #154
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Swirveegrl
Stats: 5'4" 215.8/149.8/145
WOE: 50 carbs/day
Start Date: 2/3/11
Thank You!

Thanks for all of the reassurance! I was too scared to test this morning when I woke up. I will be home in a little while, so I will "Pee" and see what happens :blush: It's so nice to be able to share with people that understand.
Old 03-05-2011, 10:58 AM   #155
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mommy2princesses
Stats: Ht 5'7'' 259.6/156/165
Start Date: May 11, 2010
Got on the scale yesterday morning ( as I do EVERY morning!) and weighed 160.2....on the scale this morning, weighed 163.6. Seriously, 3 1/2 lbs in a day??? Oh, how I loathe you water weight! TOM is so cruel.....I have jeans on today, but secretly wish they were sweatpants! I know it's just water, I know this bloated feeling will go away.....but I still don't like it. Now being in maintenance and seeing how each week prior to my period I gain anywhere from 3-5 lbs (then it's gone, just as quick as it came) it kind of explains how there were weeks in acute where there was such a little loss because of water gain, only to be followed by much bigger losses the next week when the water was gone.

I will try to drink lots of fluids today to start flushing some of this water out!

Over 100lbs. GONE FOREVER
Thanks to MWL!
8 months to Wellness....5/11/10 - 1/11/11
Old 03-05-2011, 11:50 AM   #156
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: SDC2
Stats: 5' 7.5" 218/150/155 Maintenance
WOE: Medi-Weightloss
Start Date: November 20, 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2princesses View Post
Mary, Determined Gemini, and Swirvegrl - congrats on the milestones that you hit! We're all proud of you!

Lins - with the more you run, has your muscle mass gone up? Just curious....at my monthly weigh-in I was up 1 lb of lean mass, but my waist measured 1 1/2 inches smaller so I am obviously building muscle but still don't want the # going up. Ugh, it's such a mind game too sometimes!

Roni - you probably don't even need a full week of week 1, 3 or 4 days was generally enough for me to "jumpstart" things when I would have an off week. You don't want to do it too many times though, your body will get used to it. Susie had recommended to me once during a weight-loss stall/plateau that we all eventually go through to "zig-zag" my protein calories from day to day, so my body wouldn't know what to expect. One day strict 500, the next 800, then maybe 600 and so on for a week. That's always an option too....I think Mary may have tried that too.

I have had one of those craving everything in sight kind of days....and I know it's because it's TOM next week....but, ugh, it's killing me! What I really want is some kind of chewy candy....twizzlers preferably, but I'd take anything!
Have you tried the Medi gummy worms in the recipe section? They are pretty good and easy to make.
Old 03-05-2011, 01:33 PM   #157
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mary T8M
Stats: 5'2" 228/144/125 good-bye 150's
WOE: LC/LF/LCal (medi)
Start Date: 4/23/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDC2 View Post
Have you tried the Medi gummy worms in the recipe section? They are pretty good and easy to make.
OMG I forgot all about the gummi worms!!! I've made them several times, and they're really easy and GOOD! Even my DIL likes them, so while she was still having Chemo my Granddaughter would make them for her! They were one of the things that didn't "morph" into another (not pleasant) flavor while eating them like other foods did!
Old 03-05-2011, 01:46 PM   #158
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Desert-Rose7
Stats: 5'11"/262/150/150
Start Date: 12/19/08 in Wellness since 09/03/2009
Hey there Susie! Hang in there and get that wrist better quickly!

I know what pain it is to have an injury. I have been dealing with an ACL that does not want to get better. It has already been surgically repaired once and I really do not want to do it again..so have to take those darn shots for a while...and THAT is really wreaking havoc with my weight...I am only weighing once a week while those shots are on the menu...way too frustrating. So dear Susie, hang in there and I will too! The injury came from power walking a half marathon....

Congrats to all for all the successes we are seeing in March! Woohoo to all!

Jo
Old 03-05-2011, 01:52 PM   #159
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AnnK
Stats: 5'2" 133/133/115
Start Date: 7/22/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert-Rose7 View Post
Hey there Susie! Hang in there and get that wrist better quickly!

I know what pain it is to have an injury. I have been dealing with an ACL that does not want to get better. It has already been surgically repaired once and I really do not want to do it again..so have to take those darn shots for a while...and THAT is really wreaking havoc with my weight...I am only weighing once a week while those shots are on the menu...way too frustrating. So dear Susie, hang in there and I will too! The injury came from power walking a half marathon....

Congrats to all for all the successes we are seeing in March! Woohoo to all!

Jo
Hi Jo - and ouch, ouch, ouch!! So sorry about your ACL injury. I know you've said you're a VERY fast walker, and it must be tough to have to be "slow" for awhile. My thoughts are with you for a speedy recovery!
Old 03-05-2011, 02:08 PM   #160
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Baysidegal
Stats: 240/208/140
Start Date: February, 2011
I weighed in today and lost another 2.7 pounds (wk 3) So I have lost 13 lbs so far and 4 lbs of fat! I gained 2 pounds in water! So now I have to work harder to get more water intake. I am starting a real exercise routine this week, so I hope it help.
Old 03-05-2011, 03:33 PM   #161
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: grfxgrl
Stats: 5'4" - 213/192/134
Start Date: Restarting: 2/21/2011
So i had a moment of weakness and had 3 slices of a personal pizza. It was a 4 cheese/no sauce/wheat crust pizza so I could've done far far worse but GEEZ! Im only in the second week here and I am having some serious cravings. What the heck is going on???

.....oh...shoot... wait... I didnt get my second shot this week! Could that be it?!?!

How in the world am i going to get through this weekend without sabbotaging myself more!!!

Help!
Old 03-05-2011, 04:05 PM   #162
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Ronism
Stats: 170/133/125
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: 8 January 2011
Mary, Trish and Keri -- thanks for the support and words of wisdom. And for "listening" to me vent! Between that and my sweet husband's encouragement I'm feeling better today.

And Susie, that is an excellent point -- What's that saying about not seeing the forest for the trees? ;-) I was just blind-sided yesterday. I had lost inches and felt good and for once wasn't stressing over what my weigh-in would show. (After years of nothing working I tend to freak out about spending so much time, effort, energy and $$ worrying about NOT having success!) But you are so right -- NOT gaining is success.

Many many thanks -- you all are awesome!
~Roni

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...QO0/weight.png
Old 03-05-2011, 04:11 PM   #163
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Ronism
Stats: 170/133/125
Start Date: 8 January 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swirveegrl View Post
Thanks for all of the reassurance! I was too scared to test this morning when I woke up. I will be home in a little while, so I will "Pee" and see what happens :blush: It's so nice to be able to share with people that understand.
I'll bet you were just fine -- right where you usually are in ketosis. You did what the Medi instructions say to do when eating out -- ordered protein. Just add up the calories and carbs they give and have an even better day tomorrow!

It is SO awesome to vent/consult with nice people who have gone or who are going through the same thing! So glad I found this site the day before I started Medi!
~Roni
Old 03-05-2011, 04:14 PM   #164
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Fit2010
Stats: Ht 5'3" Wt 12/09=190;9/10=137;2/14=196.5
WOE: MediWeightLoss-like/Atkins-like
Start Date: 12-28-09; restart 02-07-14
Jo,
I'm sorry your knee is bothering you. Man! It really is a pain to have those hurt too....Hope you can find another form of exercise that you like nearly as well as power walking as an alternative. It's tough to change what we like...age, what a pain, huh? Intermittently my knees ache for 3 to 4 days after I ride my bike over 2 miles lately. Not fun! Keep us posted, Jo.
Deb
Old 03-05-2011, 06:05 PM   #165
Senior LCF Member

Good-Bye size 18 jeans, HELLO size 16. Woop-Woop. I was getting dressed tonight to go to a Shrimp Festival with my husband, and guess what? I had saggy pants on!?!?!?! So I dug through my drawers, through the various sizes, and found a 16. They fit perfect, not too tight, and no sucking in required

BTW my ketosis level was good, I tested this afternoon and it read small. I was so thankful to see that stick change colors
Old 03-05-2011, 06:20 PM   #166
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mommy2princesses
Stats: Ht 5'7'' 259.6/156/165
Start Date: May 11, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary T8M View Post
OMG I forgot all about the gummi worms!!! I've made them several times, and they're really easy and GOOD! Even my DIL likes them, so while she was still having Chemo my Granddaughter would make them for her! They were one of the things that didn't "morph" into another (not pleasant) flavor while eating them like other foods did!
Susie - thanks for the reminder! I made those all summer long - great treat, even my kids and husband loved them! I always kept them in snack size bags in the refrigerator, very convenient. Checked my house, jello but no gelatin....it's on the grocery list for tomorrow as I definitely want some of them now!

Jo - hope that ACL feels better, I can only imagine how frustrating it must be to have your walking routine change! My daily walk seems to effect the rest of my day....even my husband has noticed that! Wishing you a speedy recovery!
Old 03-05-2011, 06:31 PM   #167
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Desert-Rose7
Stats: 5'11"/262/150/150
Start Date: 12/19/08 in Wellness since 09/03/2009
Thank you all for the good wishes. It was an old volleyball injury that reasserted itself after the half marathon. A really good herbal wrap and those yucky shots for another month and then we shall see. I am limited to two miles a day only for the next two weeks, then maybe I can go to three...Six a day is a while away. I am walking relatively slowly and enjoying the scenery!

Que sera sera!
Old 03-05-2011, 07:11 PM   #168
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SonoRoo
Stats: 5'1" ~ 187.6/162/115
Start Date: May 20, 2010
Still here, I am now consistently losing again. 1.8 lbs the previous week. I went on vacation and ate decently ok...still lost 1.6 lbs this last week...so very happy! I am back filling in full time at the hospital for 6 weeks till the normal tech comes back (if she does...we'll know more this week) so I don't have a lot of time to post...working 7 days a week with call. I am exhausted...which is why I quit working that position in the first place. Anyways, good to see new and old faces and I wanted to say congrats to those who are keeping it up!

Shelley

Do Over Mini Goal: at or below 160 before May
Old 03-05-2011, 08:03 PM   #169
Major LCF Poster!

[QUOTE=mommy2princesses;14440567]Susie - thanks for the reminder! I made those all summer long - great treat, even my kids and husband loved them! I always kept them in snack size bags in the refrigerator, very convenient. Checked my house, jello but no gelatin....it's on the grocery list for tomorrow as I definitely want some of them now!

QUOTE]

I remember that I'd found those last spring in the recipe thread, cannot remember which one. It was a good treat to take in to movie theaters and to get the feeling that you're having something sweet and chewey....and it's incredible that it is also a protein treat because of the gelatin/jello!
Old 03-05-2011, 08:16 PM   #170
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonoRoo View Post
Still here, I am now consistently losing again. 1.8 lbs the previous week. I went on vacation and ate decently ok...still lost 1.6 lbs this last week...so very happy! I am back filling in full time at the hospital for 6 weeks till the normal tech comes back (if she does...we'll know more this week) so I don't have a lot of time to post...working 7 days a week with call. I am exhausted...which is why I quit working that position in the first place. Anyways, good to see new and old faces and I wanted to say congrats to those who are keeping it up!

Shelley
Whoo Hoo, Shelley! Glad you're losing again. Stick with it. I hate when healthcare workplaces work their staff to death...it's just such an oxymoron (sp) that we are in "healthcare" and cannot get the breaks and support in the work place to take care of our own health. What kind of model is that?! I know that when I'm working long shifts (8 hour shift yesterday turned into 11 hours), that I don't drink enough water. I'd had a lunch break about 1pm. Then at the end of the day, having not had a supper break because I was supposed to be there 10am til 6pm and it went on and on....when I got off work I was ravenous! Primarily I was thirsty though. It's a 1/2 hour drive home and it's so typical of me to eat in the car in those instances. I need to change that! Guess my best alternative is to constantly have a protein bar in my purse or some nuts or something. What are you doing differently this time when at work? Have you ever thought of wearing light ankle weights under your scrubs when pushing your 500 lb ultrasound machine all over the hospital?! (BTW: ooh la la fitness scale )

Last edited by Fit2010; 03-05-2011 at 08:18 PM..
Old 03-06-2011, 12:28 PM   #171
Senior LCF Member

Happy that everyone is doing well

Trish: I don't really know what advice to give. Talking about this with your MEDI counselor would be helpful. Are you taking your appetite supressant? I did use the second shot for the first 2 visits. I didn't take for a couple of weeks, but got it again on Thursday. I still find myself craving foods at time, but I beat them. I think to myself about all of the financial investment, as well as how awful I would feel if I ate that food I am craving. I am tired of beating myself up over bad eating habits and binges, so that motivates me not to do it. I would also suggest to do some reading and/or research on the WOE. I find that the more knowledge I have about the benefits of this WOE, the easier it is for me to do it. Possibly you're body was still trying to purge those carbs and sugars, so that is why you are craving them. I would go back to week 1, and follow it to the letter. You really have to expect that you are going to feel under the weather initiallly with the new WOE, and you know because I believe you did this in the past. Find something else to do when those cravings hit, DRINK 2 glasses of water, go outside, away from the kitchen, and walk or whatever suits your fancy. GOOD LUCK *hugs*

BTW...I posted a few new recipes over this last week. 1 in desserts, 1 in dinner, and 1 in vegetables and sides.

Deb I liked your idea about freezing the grape salad. I think that would be really useful for snacking, especially during the summer.

Last edited by Swirveegrl; 03-06-2011 at 12:49 PM..
Old 03-06-2011, 01:29 PM   #172
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: VElite
Stats: 5'1.5" 219/198/150 for now
WOE: MWL
Start Date: 2/22/2011
Hi, just wanted to get some thoughts here. My husband would like to join me on this journey, but due to finances only one of us can make the sacrafice at this time. He is attempting to do week 1 starting this week, but because he will not have all the shots and pills, I am wondering how well he will do without it??? He is going to take a multivitamin, but thats it. I dont want to discourage him while trying this WOE just because of the shots/vitamins, but it would be nice if he could do it for himself without it and get as much success as we have. He has been a great support for me, (although at times he forgets, like this weekend he brought me a heart shaped donut with sprinkles... lol) Also, do they start the men out on 500 protein calories as well?
Veronica

Last edited by VElite; 03-06-2011 at 02:15 PM..
Old 03-06-2011, 05:01 PM   #173
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lins
WOE: Medi-weightloss
Start Date: 1/12/14
My parents have started eating the Medi way in the past few months. They've seen my success and need to lose some weight also, but currently don't have the money to go to the clinic. So they stated doing it at home. They are eating right around 1000 calories without any shots or the AS and they have both lost weight. They aren't testing for ketosis and I think they are being a little more "free" on their carbs, but not by much. They aren't losing as quickly, but both of them have lost weight and my dad's cholestrol numbers came down.
Old 03-06-2011, 05:05 PM   #174
Senior LCF Member

For those of you who have had lower body injuries what kind of exercise are you doing, if any? I saw my doctor on Friday because my ankle has been hurting ever since my half marathon. He just said that it is mildly sprained due to my long run on a hard service. He advices me to stay off of it as much as possible. So no running or walks other than just around the house as needed. So I am having a really hard time getting exercise in. Any ideas?
Old 03-06-2011, 07:19 PM   #175
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: cheftrish
Stats: 5'5" 178.8/171.6/130
Start Date: January 23 2014
Lins, are you icing it? I know for the first 36 hours you should ice, but there are nurses here that would know more. I have a hip/back injury and I walk and run but usually pay for it if I don't ice and stretch. Not the same as a sprain though. I would say take care of your body, you could re-injure or hurt something else that could put you out for a long time ( I was compensating for one injury and hurt something else!!). I would let yourself heal for at least week or two, I know it is hard, but it is just as important as exercising. After you are feeling better try to incorporate Pilates or yoga and a walking routine for a bit. You won't get the aerobic workout, but will strengthen other muscles to support you while you heal, and to prevent injuries in the future. You will be able to run again. give yourself two weeks to heal and start walking, and work up to running. I wish I had taken it easy when I was injured, but I thought I would "suck it up" and "drive thru" the pain. I only ended up hurting myself more.

Last edited by cheftrish; 03-06-2011 at 07:23 PM..
Old 03-07-2011, 05:48 AM   #176
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: SDC2
Stats: 5' 7.5" 218/150/155 Maintenance
Start Date: November 20, 2008
Jo, sorry to hear about your ACL. Please give your ACL everything it needs to heal. I know it is hard to keep you down.

As for me, my main activities until the pins come out are eating and sleeping. I am still having pain and my wrist is quite vulnerable right now. I know I am doing what I need to be doing.

Lins, not you too! Please take good care of yourself and let your ankle heal.
Old 03-07-2011, 06:36 AM   #177
Major LCF Poster!

Susie - Perhaps you could read all the books and blogs we have listed in our thread and give a synopsis....if the meds aren't making you feel TOO sleepy! It's tough when we are forced to rest and would rather continue going and going. Peace and blessings as you enjoy this avenue of the journey!
Old 03-07-2011, 06:58 AM   #178
Senior LCF Member

I iced it for the first few days after my run, and I haven't run or gone on walks in a little over a week. I am doing what I can to stay off of it, but as a stay at home mom of three that gets pretty hard. I just hate not getting some kind of cardio in, but I know it's more important to take care of it now. I fractured my other foot in high school and it took forever to heal completely.
Old 03-07-2011, 08:01 AM   #179
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: GatorEng2007
Stats: ht: 5'7" wt: 212.8/165/140
WOE: MWL
Start Date: 11/15/10
Whoa lots of injuries lately it seems... Make sure you guys take care of yourselves and let yourselves heal!

I had a BUSY weekend... and am feeling it now..

Friday
-ran 3 miles

Saturday
-Ran 5k (well, ran most of it.. i think running the night before hurt me, but i was under 40minutes )
-played 2 hours of doubles volleyball (1 hour after 5k... ouch)
-Kenpo X workout with the BF from the P90x workout (1 hr)

Sunday
-chest and back workout from P90x with the BF (1 hr)

3 months ago if I'd have done this, I think I might have died. Now I have alot more energy for these things.

These days my activity is up significantly from before and I am having a hard time getting into ketosis because I think I am needed to eat more for the energy. I keep trying to get back into ketosis by going back to week one, but then when I try to workout or playvolleyball i need the extra energy, so I end up eating some "emergency reserve food" that I have packed. I also seem to be alot hungrier. Has my metabolism shot up?

I know the amount of food I eat is entirely within my control and, yes, it is mind over matter.... but with the amount of increase of physical activity... its just hard to keep under 700 calories and 10 carbs!

I haven't consistently been in ketosis in several weeks. last weigh in I still did not lose any lean muscle mass. I weigh in tomorrow so we will see. And I peeked at my scale this morning too and was between 5 and 6 lbs down from the last weigh in (2 weeks ago). I think that if I again lose only fat and not muscle, then maybe I will not stress about getting through a week one to get into ketosis.

Though on a side note.. on saturday I was a little bad (though considering i think I burned a bajillion calories during the day, was it really that bad)... I went out to watch a basketball game at a bar/grill with some friends. I had 2 beers (really good craft beers, so at least I didn't wast the splurge on bad beer ). I had kept my water up and even above the amounts because i had so much activity... but I woke up sunday feeling a little hung over. It was mildly amusing... really? Hung over after TWO beers? I guess the fact that these were maybe the 5th and 6th beers I have had since starting medi attribtuted to the fact that my alcohol tolerance is back down to early college days, lol. My college age self would have made fun of me for being hung over (though at least I could have told my college age self "at least I am skinnier" :P )
Old 03-07-2011, 09:35 AM   #180
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: grfxgrl
Stats: 5'4" - 213/192/134
Start Date: Restarting: 2/21/2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorEng2007 View Post
Whoa lots of injuries lately it seems... Make sure you guys take care of yourselves and let yourselves heal!

I had a BUSY weekend... and am feeling it now..

Friday
-ran 3 miles

Saturday
-Ran 5k (well, ran most of it.. i think running the night before hurt me, but i was under 40minutes )
-played 2 hours of doubles volleyball (1 hour after 5k... ouch)
-Kenpo X workout with the BF from the P90x workout (1 hr)

Sunday
-chest and back workout from P90x with the BF (1 hr)

3 months ago if I'd have done this, I think I might have died. Now I have alot more energy for these things.

These days my activity is up significantly from before and I am having a hard time getting into ketosis because I think I am needed to eat more for the energy. I keep trying to get back into ketosis by going back to week one, but then when I try to workout or playvolleyball i need the extra energy, so I end up eating some "emergency reserve food" that I have packed. I also seem to be alot hungrier. Has my metabolism shot up?

I know the amount of food I eat is entirely within my control and, yes, it is mind over matter.... but with the amount of increase of physical activity... its just hard to keep under 700 calories and 10 carbs!

I haven't consistently been in ketosis in several weeks. last weigh in I still did not lose any lean muscle mass. I weigh in tomorrow so we will see. And I peeked at my scale this morning too and was between 5 and 6 lbs down from the last weigh in (2 weeks ago). I think that if I again lose only fat and not muscle, then maybe I will not stress about getting through a week one to get into ketosis.

Though on a side note.. on saturday I was a little bad (though considering i think I burned a bajillion calories during the day, was it really that bad)... I went out to watch a basketball game at a bar/grill with some friends. I had 2 beers (really good craft beers, so at least I didn't wast the splurge on bad beer ). I had kept my water up and even above the amounts because i had so much activity... but I woke up sunday feeling a little hung over. It was mildly amusing... really? Hung over after TWO beers? I guess the fact that these were maybe the 5th and 6th beers I have had since starting medi attribtuted to the fact that my alcohol tolerance is back down to early college days, lol. My college age self would have made fun of me for being hung over (though at least I could have told my college age self "at least I am skinnier" :P )
WOW! I did one night of zumba (one hour!) and i felt like i was going to pass out and throw up simultaneously! Im jealous! Go you!
Closed Thread