Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2011, 06:39 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Baysidegal
Stats: 240/238/140
WOE: Medi-Weightloss-ish
Start Date: Re-start 8/29/14
New from Rhode Island

Hi everyone, I just started Medi-Weightloss. I had lost 6 pounds my first week, then my Mom was rushed to the hospital and my second week was cut down at the start. I have missed just one week and my diet center told me to just pick up were I left off. But today I am starting all over again on my first week to get back in Ketosis. My sister lost 46.5 pounds on this diet and is encouraging me so I already have help and inspiration. I just want to look and feel good again. Thanks for being here to help me with my journey.
Baysidegal is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2011, 10:11 AM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mary T8M
Stats: 5'2" 228/144/125 good-bye 150's
WOE: LC/LF/LCal (medi)
Start Date: 4/23/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baysidegal View Post
Hi everyone, I just started Medi-Weightloss. I had lost 6 pounds my first week, then my Mom was rushed to the hospital and my second week was cut down at the start. I have missed just one week and my diet center told me to just pick up were I left off. But today I am starting all over again on my first week to get back in Ketosis. My sister lost 46.5 pounds on this diet and is encouraging me so I already have help and inspiration. I just want to look and feel good again. Thanks for being here to help me with my journey.

Come join us in the monthly thread **Frolicking into Fabulous February with MWL** You'll probably get way more response there than on a new thread.....Each month has it's own thread, so you might even want to read back through some of the previous month's threads!
Mary T8M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:42 AM   #3
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Cindy P
Stats: 347/278/150
WOE: atkins/again after slacking off :(
Start Date: june 18, 2003
Hey there bayside girl... I grew up bayside, on Park Ave... good to see ya here.. I do not do medi but I am doing atkins with some success, welcome to LCF.
Cindy P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 04:17 PM   #4
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mommy2princesses
Stats: Ht 5'7'' 259.6/156/165
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: May 11, 2010
Welcome! I've been with the Cranston office (now Warwick on Lambert Lind Hwy) since May 2010....and have had great success. As Mary said, please join us on the monthly thread....best place to get lots of questions answered! Good Luck!
mommy2princesses is offline   Reply With Quote