Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2011, 12:03 AM   #1
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Desert-Rose7
Stats: 5'11"/262/150/150
WOE: MediWeightLoss
Start Date: 12/19/08 in Wellness since 09/03/2009
**Frolicking into Fabulous February with MWL**

Wow! Time certainly does fly faster these days! Already we are into February...Valentine's Day, Presidents' Weekend, and in some places the beginnings of Spring Break. There is nothing in February that we cannot handle.
So let's just go for it! Make February fabulous!

You CAN do this!

Jo

Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2011, 08:57 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: GatorEng2007
Stats: ht: 5'7" wt: 212.8/165/140
WOE: MWL
Start Date: 11/15/10
valentines day... already told the boyfriend that if he hands me a box of chocolates I will hurt him :-)
Old 02-01-2011, 09:24 AM   #3
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Not Giselle
Stats: 5'8", 187/145/145
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: 7/27/10
Quote:
Not Giselle, have you had your D checked again since starting your calcium, D, and magnesium? I looked on Netrition and it looks like you're getting only a TINY amount of D3......do a little research on the internet about D3 and you may want to supplement it even more. I'm taking about 6000 IU/day. One thing I read said that most medical people actually do the wrong blood test and get a false number saying the patients level is OK (I don't recall which one is the correct one) but if the one you had done is saying you're deficient.....you REALLY must be. I'd ask that DR how much D3 you should be taking....OR The studies are showing now that you really can't take too much, so you could increase your D3 on your own. There are even home tests for D deficiencies.
My doctor said that I should be taking between 2000-3000 IU of D each day. I haven't had it rechecked since starting Medi, and I am due for a workup (I'm hypothyroid too). The D deficiency came back as part of my annual physical blood work results.

In addition to the Calcium w/D and Magnesium, I'm also taking a Carlson 2000 IU soft gel every day.
Old 02-01-2011, 12:23 PM   #4
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mommy2princesses
Stats: Ht 5'7'' 259.6/156/165
Start Date: May 11, 2010
Wow - February, how does time keep going by so fast?? This is a stressful week at our house, our home is being listed for sale on Saturday and I need it "perfect" by then. Which is quite hard to do with a 5 yr old and 2 yr old in the house!!!! We also found 2 homes that we love, going to see both again on Friday and probably making an offer....if we can decide! I need to really stop myself from snacking as I work on cleaning closets,etc. Old habits!!!

And to top it off....more snow again today and tomorrow! I shoveled my entire driveway today, which is quite a workout since the snowbanks lining the driveway are as tall as me...I had to throw each shovel full up that high and over. Definitely thinking that counts as my exercise for today!

Ok, back to cleaning out/ organizing kitchen cabinets....

Over 100lbs. GONE FOREVER
Thanks to MWL!
8 months to Wellness....5/11/10 - 1/11/11
Old 02-01-2011, 12:44 PM   #5
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mary T8M
Stats: 5'2" 228/144/125 good-bye 150's
WOE: LC/LF/LCal (medi)
Start Date: 4/23/10
Happy February

Charlie, that made me laugh right out loud!

Keri, How exciting! I remember trying to keep the house perfect for showing with little kids After we had our house sold, and had moved, I was doing some "speed" cleaning, so we could go some place or another, and my DD asked if we were moving AGAIN....Of course I said no, and asked why she wondered that.....she told me it was because we were "hurrying" like we used to in our old house! Another time when I said we needed to wash the rugs that day, she asked IF we were having company??? She made it sound like I never just cleaned

Take pictures of your snow piles.....we had a winter like this when I was a kid and I'm still amazed at the pictures showing how high the city piled the snow on each side of the street when they plowed! Your girls will be amazed too when they're older! I would say all of that shoveling would more than count as exercise!

Mary T8M (Tatem)

New member of the 80 pounds gone club

Whether you think you can, or you can't, either way you're right!
Henry Ford
Old 02-01-2011, 12:53 PM   #6
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mommy2princesses
Stats: Ht 5'7'' 259.6/156/165
Start Date: May 11, 2010
Mary - I wanted to thank you for the magnesium advice....I started taking it this past Wednesday (500 mg) and ok....too much information coming, but....out of the last 6 days I have gone on 4 of those days (which is a record for me!). Nothing else has been changed, no new foods added in or anything. All I can contribute it to is the magnesium....even convinced my mother to go buy magnesium today and start trying it. Who knew something so easy! Thank you!

And we have taken some pictures, especially of the girls next to the snow piles....too bad they no longer want to play in it because they sink in too deep! I have decided that I want to try snowshoeing....any here try it?
Old 02-01-2011, 03:14 PM   #7
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Fit2010
Stats: Ht 5'3" Wt 12/09=190;9/10=137;2/14=196.5
WOE: MediWeightLoss-like/Atkins-like
Start Date: 12-28-09; restart 02-07-14
College cancelled classes so we cancelled clinical orientation today and I stayed home. Horray! But we'll reschedule everything for tomorrow...hope everyone (and me!) can get there. I haven't been out of the house all day. DH came home from work about 1 hour ago and said on my side of the driveway there were 4 ft snow drifts and that I would not have been able to get out of the garage...wet, heavy snow. His side of the driveway had 1 ft drifts. The snow has been blowing sideways all day long!

It's now 8 degrees, -15 degrees with the windchill factor. We've rec'd 6" of snow so far. High tomorrow will be 10 degrees, breezy tomorrow -20 degrees windchill but not expecting snow, will be 20's then on Thurs, and 40's the following day.

Last edited by Fit2010; 02-01-2011 at 03:22 PM..
Old 02-01-2011, 06:45 PM   #8
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Ronism
Stats: 170/133/125
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: 8 January 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorEng2007 View Post
valentines day... already told the boyfriend that if he hands me a box of chocolates I will hurt him :-)
Ha! I just said that about my husband today! LOL Pretty sparklies are nice!
Old 02-01-2011, 07:53 PM   #9
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: MotivatedMC
Stats: 204.6/193.4/150
Start Date: January 2011
first weigh in tomorrow

I just joined Medi last Thursday and have my first weigh in scheduled tomorrow. I felt awful this weekend, which I know is expected, and feeling better the last 2 days. Unfortunately, we had a blizzard roll in and in the excitement to leave work early I left my bag with all my pills at the office......so I'm a little hungry tonight and looking for some motivation.

I'm looking forward to the results this program will bring but a little anxious about keeping it off. Three years ago I managed a Metabolic Research Center, lost over 40lbs and well, here I am again.....
Old 02-01-2011, 08:19 PM   #10
Major LCF Poster!

Motivated MC-I hear your concern about maintaining. This group is a wonderful source of encouragement, accountability, and helps me remember that I worked so hard and I have the tools to get the weight off....keeping it off is tougher than losing it. I have been reading a book the past couple days and so much "clicks"! It's "Made to Crave", you can google it. Stick with it! Best wishes and God bless
Old 02-01-2011, 08:49 PM   #11
Major LCF Poster!

Keri, glad it's "working" for you . I have a friend in Colorado who snowshoes, and she LOVES it.......sounds like a good idea to me. You sure have the conditions for it! Either that or cross country skiing!

I have to say that today I felt better than I have in ages! NOT that I've been feeling bad, by any means, but today after our long walk (Bill said his knees were pretty tight feeling) I recuperated really fast! PLUS I had lots of energy. We stopped by the grocery store so I could buy some hot wings (I've really been craving spicy food ) had lunch, and I was ready to go again! I checked email, showered, and went out to Sam's and to Bealls to see what new clothes they had for spring.

DH has already told me he doesn't want to walk tomorrow, so IF I still have all of this energy in the morning it looks like I'll be walking alone!
Old 02-01-2011, 09:12 PM   #12
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronism View Post
Ha! I just said that about my husband today! LOL Pretty sparklies are nice!
Unfortunately (or fortunately? I am not sure sure) Valentines day is also his birthday... Its always a little funny...

Me: "Happy birthday! Here's your present"
Him: "thanks, happy valentines day, here's your flowers"
Me: "Thanks, and happy valentines day, here is your not-to-girly valentines day present and card. I'll take you out to dinner on [date that is NOT 2/14] otherwise we will never get a table anywhere without a 4 hour wait"

Oh well, could be worse :-)

Everyone is getting so much snow.... it was 80 here today. Just a little crazy I think...

On a good side note.... ALL of my size 14 jeans seem a little loose.... sounds like it is time to go through the clothes piles again!

And on another good side note, My ankle is NOT sprained from the Warrior Dash :-) It was sore and a little swollen yesterday, but I could walk alright (compared to not being able to walk without significant pain sunday night). Today there is no real pain unless i stretch it a certain way and just a little swelling. This is good... because I signed myself up for a 5k on saturday (its a breast cancer awareness thing that my friend and her mom was walking so I am doing it with them)
Old 02-02-2011, 01:12 AM   #13
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Desert-Rose7
Stats: 5'11"/262/150/150
WOE: MediWeightLoss
Start Date: 12/19/08 in Wellness since 09/03/2009
Weather weather everywhere...I work for an airline and I can tell you this storm is just turning everything upside down...thankfully our wonderful customers are patient and understanding...even with horrendous wait times.

Drinking lots and lots of water and hanging in there during our overtime hours!

Congrats on all the losses!

Jo
Old 02-02-2011, 07:09 AM   #14
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Unfortunately (or fortunately? I am not sure sure) Valentines day is also his birthday... Its always a little funny...

Me: "Happy birthday! Here's your present"
Him: "thanks, happy valentines day, here's your flowers"
Me: "Thanks, and happy valentines day, here is your not-to-girly valentines day present and card. I'll take you out to dinner on [date that is NOT 2/14] otherwise we will never get a table anywhere without a 4 hour wait"

Oh well, could be worse :-)

Everyone is getting so much snow.... it was 80 here today. Just a little crazy I think...

On a good side note.... ALL of my size 14 jeans seem a little loose.... sounds like it is time to go through the clothes piles again!

And on another good side note, My ankle is NOT sprained from the Warrior Dash :-) It was sore and a little swollen yesterday, but I could walk alright (compared to not being able to walk without significant pain sunday night). Today there is no real pain unless i stretch it a certain way and just a little swelling. This is good... because I signed myself up for a 5k on saturday (its a breast cancer awareness thing that my friend and her mom was walking so I am doing it with them)
Another coincidence! We got married on my birthday, so I can relate. Hubby calls it my "Anniversiday," and he always goes all out to make it special. (He takes a lot of ribbing about not forgetting and only having one date to remember, too.) As for not being able to go out -- make a reservation ahead of time? It might be busy, but worth it.

And we've just gotta love living in Florida! I've been teasing my Midwestern family about coming for a visit.

Congrats on coming down a size in jeans. Is it time to go shopping? (Or are you like me and have three consecutive sizes in your closet?) I think the fit of my clothes is even more exciting that seeing the scale falling.

Glad to hear that your ankle is getting better. Go easy on it for awhile. My hat is off to runners -- my body (and knees in particular) just can't take it. Good luck in the 5K!
~Roni
Old 02-02-2011, 09:02 AM   #15
Senior LCF Member

Roni,

I do have consecutive sizes in my closet (all the way down to 6, who knew)... but all of my stash of the next smaller size (12-13) are low waisted, flare jeans with glitter on the pockets from the juniors department lol. I will probably go out to pick up a few less expensive pairs of jeans to get me to the next size... where I actually do seem to have some nice normal dark jeans. Last time I was a 12 i must have been crazy... or I just wore my 10's until they were ridiculously tight and jumped right to the 14's. I may have worn the 13's I have in the beginning of high school... I lost some weight when i went to high school, changing from being an awkward middle schooler and all :-)
Old 02-02-2011, 12:04 PM   #16
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: MotivatedMC
Stats: 204.6/193.4/150
Start Date: January 2011
Thanks Deb for the encouragement! Clinic is closed today due to weather so I will have to wait for my first official weigh in but according to my scales I have lost 10 this week and my jeans are already a little looser.
Anxious to know when fruits and vegetables will enter the picture again and how much? I miss them dearly!
Old 02-02-2011, 01:36 PM   #17
Major LCF Poster!

MotivatedMC - I found that when I added fruit I had a harder time with cravings and continuing to lose, so I ended up only adding fruit about once a week (unsweetened applesauce) and instead focused on the allowable veggies for weeks 2 through about 7, then slowly added in fruits. I have insulin resistance and that fructose was more than I could handle right away...put me into red flag mode! When I did add a fruit I made sure to always eat protein or protein/fat with it so that I wouldn't get a sugar rush followed by a sugar low.
BTW - you might want to go to your profile and put in your "before weight/current weight/goal weight" so we can see your progress and celebrate with you. It helps me to see mine too....reminds me where I was, where I went to (cuz I did reach goal in Sept), and where I'm back up to currently (mostly due to not exercising outdoors...okay, okay, and also due to not so accurately measuring my amounts while in maintenance!) See the accountability here!?! It's easier to be honest with myself when I'm honest with all of you. Denial is deception. That didn't get me to a healthy place in the past!
Old 02-02-2011, 03:14 PM   #18
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fit2010 View Post
MotivatedMC - BTW - you might want to go to your profile and put in your "before weight/current weight/goal weight" so we can see your progress and celebrate with you.
Deb, yesterday, I TRULY believed that today I would be changing my stats! I was SO excited I wanted to write that yesterday, but contained myself.....well this morning I got up, went to the BR, then weighed myself.........and NOTHING, NADA, ZIP, ZERO weight loss..... AGAIN

OK Mary, deep breath....in and out! So now I'm telling myself I'm retaining fluids.....maybe too much salt yesterday, or because of all the walking I'm building muscle, or that I'm retaining fluids BECAUSE of the strenuous walking! Whatever it is this is getting OLD! I moved that stupid scale all over the house hoping it was just the floor.....NOPE I REALLY weigh what it says I weigh

So no walking today, and I'm being VERY careful about sodium! I'm disappointed, but I've dealt with these "stalls" many times before (I used to just get irritated and go eat) I WILL be the winner
Old 02-02-2011, 04:02 PM   #19
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: FarmGal
Stats: 218/203.8/150
WOE: Medi-Weightloss w/o the pills and clinic
Start Date: 07/21/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotivatedMC View Post
I just joined Medi last Thursday and have my first weigh in scheduled tomorrow. I felt awful this weekend, which I know is expected, and feeling better the last 2 days. Unfortunately, we had a blizzard roll in and in the excitement to leave work early I left my bag with all my pills at the office......so I'm a little hungry tonight and looking for some motivation.

I'm looking forward to the results this program will bring but a little anxious about keeping it off. Three years ago I managed a Metabolic Research Center, lost over 40lbs and well, here I am again.....
I started last Thursday, too! How did your first weigh in go? Mine is tomorrow.

Blessings,
Lisa
Old 02-02-2011, 05:10 PM   #20
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: kayakindeb
Stats: Start 207/current 198/goal 140
WOE: medi weight loss
Start Date: Jan 2011
need encouragement

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!I'm Deb, started Medi weight loss 3 weeks ago. I am trying to lose 70 pounds and historically have had difficulty with this. (only lost 10 pounds on the HCG diet). I lost 4 pounds the first week, 3 the second, and only 1.8 this 3rd week. My clothes only marginally fit better. I am following the diet to the letter, and drinking the required water. Last week the doc put me on metformin because in the second week I fell out of ketosis eating only the veggies and protein. I am back in ketosis and exercising. I also have hypothyroidism and take armour, my TSH is .5. I am SO frustrated. Trying to stay positive but when other people are dropping 20 pounds or more the first month and yet again I'm struggling , it is very frustrating! I'm not miserable on the diet at least, just trying not to get discouraged. 80 dollars a week is a lot of money for this diet!
I should add that I tried this diet 2 years ago and had the exact same problem. I lost 20 pounds and stalled out after the first 6 weeks. I was on it for 6 months and didn't budge on the weight loss and was going to a different clinic. They wouldn't put me on metformin and I felt like I was being blown off so I quit going.
Lots of encouragement needed please!
Old 02-02-2011, 06:54 PM   #21
Senior LCF Member

Stats: 38:5'5 256.6/228.4/125
Start Date: 12/29/09 RI 12/10/10 RII 06/01/11 RIII10/08/12
I want to thank everyone for the support the past few days, things are much better and God willing, all will be resolved by Friday.

My weigh in is Friday and I know the scale won't move since this week I have not been focusing on what I was eating nor did I have any time to go to the gym. I haven't over eaten or scummed to my weakness, ice cream. I'm just very thankful I was able to resolve my unexpected issue.

After my weight in Friday, I will make new mini goals
Old 02-02-2011, 07:43 PM   #22
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: sheslostcontrol
Stats: 228.2/177.5/140
Start Date: 12/29/10
Hi! I've been stalking the boards for about a month now, and figured it was time to make a profile and introduce myself! My first day on medi was 12/29/10. The first week was difficult, especially bc I'm not a big meat eater, but I easily got into ketosis and stayed there in the acute phase. I had a great loss the first week, but was frustrated with the second week. I had a good loss the third week, and was fairly pleased the fourth week. My appointments are in Tuesdays but because of a blizzard I had to reschedule for tomorrow AM. I've checked my weight on the scale and only see .4 difference from 8 days ago. :-( boo!
I was told to count net carbs and so I have 30 net carbs a day. Also last week, I saw that we could have low-carb tortillas so for like 6 days I had about 2 a day (they have 3 net carbs)....then I saw I was just in light ketosis for the first time ever and I have cut those down and will probably just cut them out altogether once they are gone. I have stuck to my carbs/protein/and cal requirements but I just don't seem to be losing as much as I should. I have always had difficulty like this, for the most part. Also, I exercise 4x a week.

Here are the rest of my stats:
12/29- 228.2
1/4- 218.2
1/11- 216.5
1/18- 212.4
1/25-210.4
Old 02-02-2011, 08:19 PM   #23
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Roni,

I do have consecutive sizes in my closet (all the way down to 6, who knew)... but all of my stash of the next smaller size (12-13) are low waisted, flare jeans with glitter on the pockets from the juniors department lol. I will probably go out to pick up a few less expensive pairs of jeans to get me to the next size... where I actually do seem to have some nice normal dark jeans. Last time I was a 12 i must have been crazy... or I just wore my 10's until they were ridiculously tight and jumped right to the 14's. I may have worn the 13's I have in the beginning of high school... I lost some weight when i went to high school, changing from being an awkward middle schooler and all :-)
Charlie,
Just today I was at Sam's Club and looked at their jeans, but I didn't see any in short lengths, but you are taller than I am . . . I think they have good brands and uptodate styles (no glitter, at least!) for less than $20. I can't wait until I have to go buy something new! So far my clothes are just getting baggy, or ~sigh~ fitting the way they should have to begin with. I think I still have a pair of 5/6's in my closet. Just to show that I was that small. Nice memory. LOL
Old 02-02-2011, 08:40 PM   #24
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayakindeb View Post
need encouragement

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!I'm Deb, started Medi weight loss 3 weeks ago. I am trying to lose 70 pounds and historically have had difficulty with this. (only lost 10 pounds on the HCG diet). I lost 4 pounds the first week, 3 the second, and only 1.8 this 3rd week. My clothes only marginally fit better. I am following the diet to the letter, and drinking the required water. Last week the doc put me on metformin because in the second week I fell out of ketosis eating only the veggies and protein. I am back in ketosis and exercising. I also have hypothyroidism and take armour, my TSH is .5. I am SO frustrated. Trying to stay positive but when other people are dropping 20 pounds or more the first month and yet again I'm struggling , it is very frustrating! I'm not miserable on the diet at least, just trying not to get discouraged. 80 dollars a week is a lot of money for this diet!
I should add that I tried this diet 2 years ago and had the exact same problem. I lost 20 pounds and stalled out after the first 6 weeks. I was on it for 6 months and didn't budge on the weight loss and was going to a different clinic. They wouldn't put me on metformin and I felt like I was being blown off so I quit going.
Lots of encouragement needed please!
Hi, Deb,

I felt the same way the first week. I was thrilled with my 7.4 pound loss -- until I started reading how much other people had lost. But I also saw so many successful examples in the stories in these threads. Focus on the positive: So, your clothes are looser? Does your face look a little different? Are you feeling better? It just makes me feel happy and energized to know that I'm finally doing something -- and it's working! I'm still a newbie, too, and not a health expert, but it sounds as if you just need to find the right balance in the formula of calories/carbs and meds. That will take trial and error, but you can do it.

And you can talk to your clinic about how to save money. Mine told me that when I'm ready I could come in every other week to cut costs. And I've heard (here on LCF) at least two women say that they had done Medi without the injections. After the first two weeks you pretty much know the program, but I don't see how on earth I could pull it off without the AS (appetite suppressants) and Tanita scale! LOL

Anyway, don't quit. Nine pounds is great! You came to the right place -- just vent on here, and you'll find people who can relate and cheer you on!
~Roni
Old 02-02-2011, 08:44 PM   #25
Major LCF Poster!

I don't remember EVER wearing 12s....I too wore Jr. sizes and remember wearing 11s, 13s, and 15s.....Now I'm heading down to 10s, and I'm POSITIVE I've never worn that before! I have 2 pairs of 10s that my sister in law gave me "because they're too big for her" they're still way too tight but I can get them on

On a good note, DH took me for a ride on his Harley today. It was GREAT! I haven't been on it in almost 2 years, and it was SO much easier getting on and off....I LOVED it!
Old 02-02-2011, 09:12 PM   #26
Major LCF Poster!

Mary
I know you've probably read this from me in the past, but I was shocked when I got down to size 10's with this weight loss. And even more blown away when I could squeeze in to 2 different size 6 pants, but mostly I wear size 8's. Why now and not when I was in my 20's and 30's when I'd intermittently get down to 125, and even got down to 108 lbs and couldn't get into 8's then?! Why not then? Because I had muscle in my "behind".....gluteus maximus. But with aging muscle loss occurred and muscle got replaced with fat. Then, on MWL I lost the fat! So, where has the 10 lbs gone since I gained after reaching goal...(?) back to my "behind"....and it's not muscle, trust me!
Just wanted to throw that out there to let you know what is true of aging and losing muscle mass....and fitting into smaller sized clothes.

Last edited by Fit2010; 02-02-2011 at 09:14 PM..
Old 02-03-2011, 05:58 AM   #27
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: betty_going_85
Stats: 250/192.4/150 restart 236/222.6/150
Start Date: December 2010/ 9/9/2013
dodgern, Thanks so much for your response. I am still planning on going to the doctor just to make sure that everything is ok. I kind of thought my surprise came along because of the diet but just to be on the safe side I need to have that confirmed. The good thing is that I'm down 19.8 pounds and I feel SOOOOO much better.
Old 02-03-2011, 07:34 AM   #28
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: sheslostcontrol
Stats: 228.2/177.5/140
Start Date: 12/29/10
Disregard my complaining from last night. Clearly something is up with my digital scale at home. Down to 206.6 this morning, per my appointment. -3.8 pounds! yay. next appointment will be in 5 days in the evening so I won't expect much more than a pound maybe two.
Old 02-03-2011, 11:39 AM   #29
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: FarmGal
Stats: 218/203.8/150
WOE: Medi-Weightloss w/o the pills and clinic
Start Date: 07/21/14
I had my first week weigh in today and I lost 9.2 lbs.!!! I'm SO thrilled. Woohoo!
Old 02-03-2011, 01:47 PM   #30
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Moxie
Stats: (5'6") 201/189.6/150
Start Date: 01/27/2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by LISAinTN View Post
I had my first week weigh in today and I lost 9.2 lbs.!!! I'm SO thrilled. Woohoo!
Feels so good, doesn't it?!?!

I had my first week weigh in today and I lost 11.4 lbs!!! I am over the moon!

The past week was very difficult. I'm glad it paid off
Closed Thread