Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2011, 07:22 PM   #151
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Ronism
Stats: 170/133/125
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: 8 January 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWarrior View Post
Hi, don’t freak out, I’m sure you'll do well.

I went through a phase (about a month long or so) where I was incredibly hungry at 3PM. And, being that I didn’t eat dinner until 6PM, there was a huge stretch between lunch and dinner.

I spoke to the clinic and they told me that my blood sugar was low at that “time” and that's what triggered the "hunger" pangs. They upped my meds and suggested I “sip” hot chicken broth, or have a modified chicken soup (broth with some pieces of chicken in it ONLY), or a hand full of authorized nuts and hot tea, etc. In other words, a light/small snack full of authorized fats and proteins. No fruit or veggies as they to contain starch/sugar and will only continue to trigger hunger feelings.

The best advice I could give is to discuss it with the clinic and they'll adjust the plan to your needs. But, don’t freak out or stress, you're in this for the long run. You'll be fine. Freaking out or stressing can trigger negative habits to resurface. We don’t want that.
Dream Warrior,

Thank you so much! I did talk to them when I was there today and they did adjust my AS and today was much, much better! I only lost 1.6 pounds, but for the first time it was 100% fat! Yay. I guess my breaking 20 pounds will be delayed another week. (Hopefully only one.)

Thank you for the tip about chicken broth; that's a great idea! I didn't know about the fruits and veggies, but luckily I try to stay in the lean proteins except for my nightly salad.

Thanks for responding to my freak out. Wish I'd read this last night! LOL :blush:
~Roni

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...QO0/weight.png

Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2011, 07:49 AM   #152
Senior LCF Member

Stats: 38:5'5 256.6/228.4/125
WOE: MWL
Start Date: 12/29/09 RI 12/10/10 RII 06/01/11 RIII10/08/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary T8M View Post
Oh my goodness, I sure hope you don't have the flu! I'm praying you get to feeling better really fast!

Jerome, you look wonderful (so does your wife) My husband and I are doing Medi together as well. I've lost 77 pounds and he's lost 90 so together we've lost 167 pounds SO FAR....you're a great inspiration!
Mary - Both my son and I have the flu! I have it worse. Missed my weigh-in yesterday
Old 02-12-2011, 08:01 AM   #153
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronism View Post
I am freaking out.

Every Thursday I have worried that when I weighed in on Friday morning I would not have lost anything. But this week (week 5) I know that my home scale hasn't moved a bit (It's old, broken and I know it's not accurate, but I figure it at least moves up and down.)

Between my battle with "going" (actually NOT going) and this ravenous hunger that suddenly hit me a few days ago -- and comes back every single afternoon . . . Has anyone else experienced that? Today I actually took 4 AS and still came home and ate an extra 100 calories (I do stick to lean protein, and approved stuff, just too much of it).

I SO don't want to be discouraged. I was trying so hard to break the 20 pound mark. Oh, what if I've gained?

Okay, I'll stop now. But I really am stressed.
~Roni

Roni,
I used to have the same problem so I changed when I took the AS. Now I take 1AS around lunch time and take 2AS around 3:30 since I'm always craving/hungrier after this time than I am in the morning. Made a huge difference
Don't get discouraged, though I feel your pain, I've been trying to break into the onderland for 3 weeks now and it's been one thing after another. First I was sick then I had a personal problem and now I'm sick again. Hang in there
~K
Old 02-12-2011, 08:16 AM   #154
Senior LCF Member

I missed my weigh-in yesterday but based on my home scale and PCP scale, I'm at 203, so I changed my stats.
3 weeks ago when I was sick, I had gained but it was all water retention, I'm hoping its the same thing this time.
I'm feeling much better today and will make sure to drink all the water, meds and eat. Definitely not hitting the gym today, I can barely breath, my chest is tight, every time I swallow it feels like I've swallow razor blades and I can't stop coughing. At least my headache and fever are gone. I better start to feel a lot better soon after spending $222 yesterday on doctor's copay and meds for my son and I! I guess I shouldn't complain, at least we have insurance and fsa

Once again I changed my mini goal of hitting onderland to next week. I'm trying to stay positive and not get discouraged, I know its been out of my control being sick but its getting old pushing out this mini goal week after week!
Mini goal #1: 175 by 7/31/11

Old 02-12-2011, 08:32 AM   #155
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Fit2010
Stats: Ht 5'3" Wt 12/09=190;9/10=137;2/14=196.5
WOE: MediWeightLoss-like/Atkins-like
Start Date: 12-28-09; restart 02-07-14
Hang in there, Determined Gemini. Hope you feel better soon! Stress can make you more vulnerable to become sick. Don't allow being sick a time to un-do all your hard work with unhealthy eating....that will just add to your stress, etc. I know it's tough, but it's worth it! You are worth it!
Old 02-12-2011, 08:48 AM   #156
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Swirveegrl
Stats: 5'4" 215.8/149.8/145
WOE: 50 carbs/day
Start Date: 2/3/11
Gemini

Sorry you have been sick. I know from personal experience being sick tends to screw up whatever diet, exercise regimen I have been on. I hope you get well soon! We are all rooting for you! Are you taking Vitamin C and Zinc? Those are 2 great supplements to help immunity. I'm really tired of the cold/FLU season I hope Spring comes early! I think avoiding the gym is a great idea, so that you don't spread your germs or pick up any new ones. But most importantly, when you are ill your body needs rest! I know it's impossible at times, but it really is important. Get Well Soon
Old 02-12-2011, 09:09 AM   #157
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mary T8M
Stats: 5'2" 228/144/125 good-bye 150's
WOE: LC/LF/LCal (medi)
Start Date: 4/23/10
I'm SO glad I got my Flu shot this year! DH and I had the FLU many years ago......both kids had it first, and THEY got over it quickly. We both got sick around Halloween, and didn't feel back to normal until after the new year! Of course there wasn't much you could do once you got it, except wait it out!

I'm PRETTY sure the scale read 150 this morning BUT I won't change my stats until I see it again (or lower ) tomorrow! I've been doing more of the "up day, down day" zig-zag for calories, so maybe that's what I need......for now!!

My order from Netrition arrived yesterday early evening, so I'm planning on trying the Miracle Noodles tonight. I tried the tofu type noodles I found at Publix a while back and they were just OK. I'm really looking for some new things to make. I usually keep things pretty simple, but I have a couple recipes that would really benefit from some "pasta" .

Mary T8M (Tatem)

New member of the 80 pounds gone club

Whether you think you can, or you can't, either way you're right!
Henry Ford
Old 02-12-2011, 12:34 PM   #158
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: cheftrish
Stats: 5'5" 178.8/171.6/130
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: January 23 2014
Mary, I just looked up the Miracle Noodles, are they okay for the acute phase? Also, I am a little confused by the descriptions. The package on netrition says it contains no fiber and that it necessitates the need for fiber, but other sites say it is made of fiber, and has no carbs. Has anyone else here used them??
Determined Gemini, I take Zicam as soon as I start getting sick, it really helps lessen the severity, hang in there and drink your fluids!! Water water water will help with the chest tightness too (I have asthma, and hydration helps,) Hope you are better soon!
Old 02-12-2011, 12:36 PM   #159
Senior LCF Member

Oh, Determined Gemini, did your doctor tell you to take guafenisin(sp?) it is found in robitussin (must say with Guafenisin), Delsym and Musinex tablets, it will loosen chest congestion (with lots of water).
Old 02-12-2011, 03:43 PM   #160
Senior LCF Member

Oopsie Rolls

Thinking I'm going to make the oopsie rolls tonight. I've been eating a lot of tuna lately, and it would be nice to have a "sandwich" . I don't have any xantham gum, but I noticed that the recipe said it wasn't necessary.
Trish you would probably really like this blog. Your Lighter Side... Believe it or not, there is a recipe for pizza dough made from cauliflower. All the reviews are great. I think it will be a useful reference to avoid eating the same thing over, and over, and over!
Old 02-12-2011, 05:25 PM   #161
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheftrish View Post
Mary, I just looked up the Miracle Noodles, are they okay for the acute phase? Also, I am a little confused by the descriptions. The package on netrition says it contains no fiber and that it necessitates the need for fiber, but other sites say it is made of fiber, and has no carbs. Has anyone else here used them??
Determined Gemini, I take Zicam as soon as I start getting sick, it really helps lessen the severity, hang in there and drink your fluids!! Water water water will help with the chest tightness too (I have asthma, and hydration helps,) Hope you are better soon!
Susie (who works for Medi in Orlando I think) and is also a former Medi client eats Miracle noodles weekly. Yes they are OK for Acute...IF you do a search you'll find where she gives some GREAT direction for how to rid them of the "fishy" smell. She has also posted links to recipes, as well as some recipes that she uses them in I believe. You just have to make sure they don't knock you out of ketosis. People seem to have either a love them, or hate them point of view. We had them tonight (prepped the way Susie suggests) and we LOVED them! She says she does not count them, but does count what she puts ON them towards her daily calories/protein/carbs.
Take some time to search, and look at the recipe threads also
Old 02-12-2011, 05:27 PM   #162
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swirveegrl View Post
Thinking I'm going to make the oopsie rolls tonight. I've been eating a lot of tuna lately, and it would be nice to have a "sandwich" . I don't have any xantham gum, but I noticed that the recipe said it wasn't necessary.
Trish you would probably really like this blog. Your Lighter Side... Believe it or not, there is a recipe for pizza dough made from cauliflower. All the reviews are great. I think it will be a useful reference to avoid eating the same thing over, and over, and over!
I've made that pizza....it was developed by someone (can't remember who at this moment) on the MAIN LOW CARB LOBBY.....it's WONDERFUL! We certainly CAN check out the main LCF recipe section, but you'll probably have to make adjustments to make many of the recipes lower fat, and lower calorie to dit in with Mediweightloss. Check the recipe threads here on Medi for some really yummy (Medi friendly) recipes

Last edited by Mary T8M; 02-12-2011 at 05:30 PM..
Old 02-12-2011, 07:22 PM   #163
Senior LCF Member

Thanks for the link to that site, the recipe looks great!
Old 02-12-2011, 10:10 PM   #164
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Ronism
Stats: 170/133/125
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: 8 January 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Determined Gemini View Post
Roni,
I used to have the same problem so I changed when I took the AS. Now I take 1AS around lunch time and take 2AS around 3:30 since I'm always craving/hungrier after this time than I am in the morning. Made a huge difference
Don't get discouraged, though I feel your pain, I've been trying to break into the onderland for 3 weeks now and it's been one thing after another. First I was sick then I had a personal problem and now I'm sick again. Hang in there
~K

K, I was sorry to read that you are sick. And your son, too. Feel better fast! I used to think of the stomach flu as an opportunity to lose weight and shrink my stomach! LOL But we certainly don't need that on Medi! I hope it's just a 24 hour thing and you're feeling better by now.

That is exactly what my clinic told me to do with the AS -- and it did really help! Thank goodness. I sure hope I don't grow immune to it again, though. I've had the same "mini goal" for three weeks! Grrr. But it is so nice to "vent" on here and then get messages from nice people who are going through/have gone through the same thing!

And we know we can do it! We have so many examples. And I just need to be positive and see the glass as half-full . . . LOL or the scales as half empty!

Thanks for the encouragement. After today I'm pretty sure that PMS is figuring into my equation, too. Between the hunger, the constipation, the fat burner (does that make anyone else grumpy?) and the PMS my poor husband is going to be lucky to come out of Valentine's Day weekend alive!

Hope you're better and have a happy Valentine's Day!
~Roni
Old 02-13-2011, 07:03 AM   #165
Major LCF Poster!

Roni,
I had the same problem with my ticker. I had to follow the directions on the Main LowCarb Lobby for posting the ticker from "my pictures" on your computer.......you set up your ticker then save it in your "documents" or "pictures" on your own hard drive. Then when you set up your signature, you click on "browse" and pick the ticker from whatever area you "saved" it. IF that doesn't work PM me
Old 02-13-2011, 12:30 PM   #166
Senior LCF Member

Exercise enjoyable? How's that possible!?!?!

I went back to the gym today! I was advised to restart exercise during week 2, gradually I was told. I walked at a moderate pace for 30 mins, then did strength training on numerous of my favorite machines, but only 1 rep of 10. I actually enjoyed it! I was worried I would be exhausted without all of those nasty sugar filled carbs to burn, but I survived Am I just now getting the Carbohydrate Detox headache? I thought that was supposed to happen during week 1? I'm scared to eat my fruits and vegetables First 2 days I had 1cup of steamed snow pea pods, yesterday I had 1 cup of raw cucumber & half a cup of fresh strawberries, today I need to finish the other 0.5 cup of strawberries so they don't go bad, BUT i'm scared of them I know this probably sounds ridiculous, but I feel like I am cheating when I eat them, because they just taste so good I guess since I have been detoxing my palate of junk food, since Jan 1, I can actually enjoy the natural sweetness! I did add a little truvia to them though about 0.5 tsp.
I hope everyone is having a fabulous MEDI weekend! BTW I've been playing around with ************.com and I think it's very useful. Every food I have eaten has been on the site, which makes keeping track of cals, carbs, fat, protein, and SODIUM much easier! I even added the nutrition info for the fat free cream cheese oopsie rolls I made last night!

Last edited by Swirveegrl; 02-13-2011 at 12:31 PM..
Old 02-13-2011, 08:22 PM   #167
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: elled
Hi everyone,
Happy February! So, I am a total newb to this forum and to the whole MEDI way of life. I have had two friends that did the medically assisted weight loss diet and their entire lives changed (for the better). I am hoping to have a similar outcome. After reading through your journeys on this forum, I am feeling relatively hopeful. My one concern is that I am on my second day and I am not remotely hungry. Everyone said only bouncing around 500 calories would make me feel miserable/ tired/ etc. ... and yet, I'm not hungry at all. I mean, I'm not complaining about feeling fine; However, it makes me feel like I am doing something wrong. Has anyone else felt full their first week and seen positive response on the scale at first weigh in? Maybe I am just being neurotic...
Best,
Elle
PS. Have an awesome Valentines Day!
Old 02-13-2011, 09:34 PM   #168
Major LCF Poster!

I have to say I ended up eating WAAAY more carbs today than I intended. BUT the really great thing is that it was one meal! That's it! I don't feel guilty, or derailed, or like a failure, or any of the other emotions I USED to feel if I "went off my diet"! I feel GREAT that I'm learning how to deal with food in the real world. Tomorrow, I'm right back on plan! No beating myself up, No giving up, and certainly NO going back to my old way of eating! I walked 5.5 miles today, and tomorrow I'll add MORE activity (of some sort) to my walk! I'm really feeling pretty darned proud of myself right now!

I'm still 100% committed to this WOE, and I'm NOT encouraging anyone to go off their plan (especially in the early stages) but I'm getting closer to my goal and am glad I have enough confidence that I can get back without skipping a beat!
Old 02-14-2011, 08:46 AM   #169
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: DreamWarrior
Stats: 161/161/145
WOE: Medi Weight Loss Clinic
Start Date: 23 Oct 09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deshaye70 View Post
Hi, All!

I have a question about the protein shake. The Medi one is expensive. I got it to try it...and I like it...I just can't afford it. Is there one out there that is comparable but cheaper?

Thanks!

Shonda
Unfortunately, they're all expensive. When comparing shakes there's soo much more that goes into it than just price. Taste is a huge factor. I'd hate for you to spend the money on a comparable product only to find out that you hate the way it tastes and then you're stuck with it until you can switch back to medi. (and those other containers are HUGE!)

I stuck with the Medi shake until I hit maintenace, then I switched to Designer Whey Vanilla Praline. Now that Im back in the Acute phase, Im finishing what I have in the Designer Whey and Pure Protein (lo carb) cans and will switch back to the the Medi stuff until Im back to my goal weight range.

Good luck!
Old 02-14-2011, 09:03 AM   #170
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ilovemilk
Stats: 264.6/253.4/180
WOE: Medi-Weightloss
Start Date: 1/22/11
I use Optimum Nutrition (ON) Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein. Its 24g protein and 120 calories, 3 carbs. But more importantly its DELICIOUS. I use it for smoothies, in my Greek yogurt, almond meal pancakes... LOVE it!
Old 02-14-2011, 10:21 AM   #171
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: morningchai
Stats: 174/153/135
WOE: Medi Weightloss Clinics
Start Date: 1/27/2011
I love the EAS Advant Edge protein shakes. The Chocolate Fudge one tastes just like Cocoa Pebbles! And the Creme Caramel flavor tastes like a good alternative to coffee from Starbucks.

I'm definitely trying the Cauliflower Pizza Crust tonight! I've been craving pizza the last couple of days! Thanks for posting that.

If it crisps up nicely, it might be a great alternative to crackers too!
Old 02-14-2011, 12:09 PM   #172
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Divadeb
Stats: 213/192.6/150
WOE: Medi
Start Date: 9/29/10 restart 2/14/11
I'm back...

Hello all, it's been awhile since I've posted. Since late November, actually. I had great success with Medi, then got crazy busy with life and fell off the wagon with a loud and resounding CRASH! But now I'm back, re-taking control, and flushing all those nasty carbs from my system. I'm happy to say that up until about a week ago my weight gain was only around 5 pounds. Sadly this morning it was higher but I'm sticking with my stats until I get through this week of detox, and then I'll see where I am. Before my lapse I was at an even 25 pounds (188).

I haven't decided about going back to the clinic - I loved the support there, but the cost was starting to get to me. I'll see how I do on my own... I've got meds left over from the fall, and a new vitamin. Part of my derailment happened over the vitamins - I've got a weird genetic disorder (hemochromatosis) that effects my ability to absorb iron, so I'm supposed to avoid it. It never occurred to me when I started the Medi vitamins, and was taking in way too much iron for a couple of months. Anyway, getting back on track, not beating myself up, and looking forward to the next round of weight loss.

Had fun catching up on postings! I lost it when I lost track of this board - so for all you newbies, stick around because this community really does make a difference and helps you stay on track!

BTW, Kerri you look AWESOME!

“Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be” George Sheehan
Old 02-14-2011, 12:53 PM   #173
Major LCF Poster!

Welcome back Divadeb. I know I NEED to be here. I may even post too often! But, without it I'd just handle things on my own habits and feel like I could lie to myself and everyone else that it didn't matter. Well, it DOES matter! I'm doing this for my health, and you are all my buddies in this journey to better living!! I weigh daily. I'm not at goal, but I will get there again when it warms up and I can shed this 13 to 14 lbs of winter coat insulation I'm wearing! Maintenance is not easy, but with checking in here I get encouraged to stick with it and not give up!! Plus, I like that I always see my before and after photo....and I remember how I felt in both photos. I prefer the feeling and the look of the "after" photo!
Old 02-14-2011, 01:27 PM   #174
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWarrior View Post
Unfortunately, they're all expensive. When comparing shakes there's soo much more that goes into it than just price. Taste is a huge factor. I'd hate for you to spend the money on a comparable product only to find out that you hate the way it tastes and then you're stuck with it until you can switch back to medi. (and those other containers are HUGE!)

I stuck with the Medi shake until I hit maintenace, then I switched to Designer Whey Vanilla Praline. Now that Im back in the Acute phase, Im finishing what I have in the Designer Whey and Pure Protein (lo carb) cans and will switch back to the the Medi stuff until Im back to my goal weight range.

Good luck!
You might check out Syntrax Nectar (I've used the Fuzzy Navel, and Cappicino) or Syntrax Sweets (Vanilla Bean Torte) 100 cal/scoop, ZERO (0) carbs, 24G Protein Both are really good. Before I order I usually do a Google search to find the best price. You can PM me and I'll share results of what I've found
Old 02-14-2011, 01:31 PM   #175
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningchai View Post
I love the EAS Advant Edge protein shakes. The Chocolate Fudge one tastes just like Cocoa Pebbles! And the Creme Caramel flavor tastes like a good alternative to coffee from Starbucks.

I'm definitely trying the Cauliflower Pizza Crust tonight! I've been craving pizza the last couple of days! Thanks for posting that.

If it crisps up nicely, it might be a great alternative to crackers too!
Are these shakes already made, or is this a powder?

We love the cauliflower pizza. I've made it several times. The first time I made it a little too thin (for my pizza pan.....which is BIG), then the next time too thick, but the third time was a charm! It's is crispy enough to pick up!
Old 02-14-2011, 01:33 PM   #176
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemilk View Post
I use Optimum Nutrition (ON) Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein. Its 24g protein and 120 calories, 3 carbs. But more importantly its DELICIOUS. I use it for smoothies, in my Greek yogurt, almond meal pancakes... LOVE it!
what flavors do you suggest? I see there are a bunch to choose from
Old 02-14-2011, 01:50 PM   #177
Senior LCF Member

I tried the cauliflower pizza, the "dough" by itself still tasted quite a bit like cauliflower, but once the toppings were on, it tasted great. I cooked it for a bit longer to get it "crispy". My son said it smelled like breakfast and I think that is because the concept is similar to zucchini "pancakes" one of my all time favorite breakfasts. grate zucchini, add 1-2 eggs per large zucchini. "toast" the zucchini in your pan, then pour the mixed egg over it. I like lots of tarragon with this, and it is great with a little bit of tomato sauce on it, and some parma grated over it.
Old 02-14-2011, 01:59 PM   #178
Senior LCF Member

Welcome Elled, I don't know what to say about not being hungry. I did not go for the App. suppressants, so the first week I was thinking about gnawing on table legs I was so hungry(but then I figured they would have carbs!)! The shots are also supposed to help with curbing appetite and cravings.

I have to say, I think the medi whey protein shakes are VERY expensive, as are their protein bars. I use the EAS shakes, but they don't have as much protein. I would go to GNC where they have a selection, and someone there can usually tell you what they taste like. I have used the Biggest Loser brand, and I have to say, they taste the best, but are also expensive. BUT the thing about other brands is you can usually find them cheaper on the internet than stores, and they also go on sale, whereas the medi products don't. I won't be buying their products anymore.

Swirveegrl, I am joining you (sort of) at the gym! I went today and did the elliptical and lifted some light weights. And.... I signed up for a marathon (MDI marathon in Bar Harbor) in October! Before you all think I am crazy, I am going to WALK this marathon. It has been one of my goals for the last 5 years, but injuries and personal circumstances have kept me from doing it. This is my NO EXCUSE YEAR!! Does anyone have training tips, or is there a thread for workouts?
Old 02-14-2011, 03:08 PM   #179
Senior LCF Member

I have been a hungry, hungry hippo today

BUT, I haven't eaten or done anything I'm not supposed to I'm wondering if it's the fact that I added exercise? Trish happy that you liked the "pizza" sounds delicious. I don't have a food processor. I have a ninja chopper. Any suggestions on how I should prepare the cauliflower?
I hope everyone has a lovely Day!
Steak and Shrimp are on the menu @ my house tonight! Although, I'm scared to eat the beef tenderloin, because I don't know the calorie count
Old 02-14-2011, 03:12 PM   #180
Major LCF Poster!

Cheftrish
Google C25K (stands for couch to 5 K). Even if you don't purchase the product you can read about the concept. I had NEVER been a jogger, but following those principals, and having friends here on LCF that took up jogging (including Jerome Biggars!), I have done 2 5K's!! That's why my name is FIt2010....I wanted to get fit! I'm still not firm, but I'm fit
Have fun!! What a cool goal. You may make me want to do something like that too...wait, that's 26 miles isn't it? Ummmm, I'll have to think about that one!
My daughter just got engaged in October at that harbor when she and her fiance were vacationing from Ohio. It may be that harbor anyways....she said there was shops and music playing in the background, I saw photos with lots of boats....
Deb
Closed Thread