Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2011, 12:12 PM   #61
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: suzanna1
Stats: 215/170/149 5'8" 39 years old
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Kelly ~ If you are sticking with the plan & drinking your water, don't worry about the level of color on the strip. Your body might be really efficient at producing ketones. I have heard that being in ketosis is like being pregnant, you either are or you aren't;

Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2011, 01:29 PM   #62
Senior LCF Member

Stats: 38:5'5 256.6/228.4/125
WOE: MWL
Start Date: 12/29/09 RI 12/10/10 RII 06/01/11 RIII10/08/12
I had a very long stressful day yesterday but Thank GOD I accomplished everything and my life is back in order!!! Went to bed exhausted at midnight but I was up at 6AM and made it to the gym this morning for 2hrs , it was great, I really missed it.

Mary - I finally bought the magnesium 500mg yesterday and went into actions a few hours later and again today!

Trying to make February the best month every!
Old 02-06-2011, 02:09 PM   #63
Senior LCF Member

Stats: 38:5'5 256.6/228.4/125
Start Date: 12/29/09 RI 12/10/10 RII 06/01/11 RIII10/08/12
I've been meaning to say that I've been submitting my Medi visits to my FSA without any hassle. If anyone has an FSA account make sure to use it for Medi too!

Welcome and congrats to all the new members

Keri - how exciting shopping for a new house. I recently sold mine and the deal for the new home didn't go through. Now I'm renting which has been a good experience so far. I was very nervous at first since I've never rented before but I have good neighbors. My doctor is one of them!
I miss hold a baby too but at this point I think I would be crazy to have another child when my son is 16!
Mini goal #1: 175 by 7/31/11

Old 02-06-2011, 03:41 PM   #64
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mary T8M
Stats: 5'2" 228/144/125 good-bye 150's
WOE: LC/LF/LCal (medi)
Start Date: 4/23/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronism View Post
Mary,
Salt and vinegar? Hmmm -- do they taste like salt and vinegar chips? Yum.
The garden show sounds great, as does the Black Box theater -- let us know what it was and if it was good. And thanks for reminding me that I got a copy of Wicked for Christmas -- I'll have to read it next.
Does your low carb Chili have beans? Is the recipe on the site somewhere?
Hope you have a great day tomorrow,
~Roni
I don't honestly remember what the chips taste like :blush: It's been SO long since I've even tasted potato chips.....These are VERY vinegary (if that's a word) and almost too salty for me......I NEVER thought I'd say that about anything!

The garden show was GREAT! It was outside at the Riverside Park in Vero Beach. It was overcast and almost a little cool with the wind in off the ocean, so I was glad I was wearing long jeans, and a jacket! In past years it's been so blasted hot, so this was really nice.

The Black Box thing was a series of 5 one act plays. They could have stopped after the first 3, as the last two were not all that good, but it was a night out that didn't cost anything

I think my chili recipe is on the Medi lunch thread....I've posted 2 other soups that I adjusted for MWL on the dinner board. All 3 are probably close to the last things posted. There are no beans in the chili.

Mary T8M (Tatem)

New member of the 80 pounds gone club

Whether you think you can, or you can't, either way you're right!
Henry Ford
Old 02-06-2011, 07:23 PM   #65
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mommy2princesses
Stats: Ht 5'7'' 259.6/156/165
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: May 11, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyInVenice View Post
I am on my 5th day on the program. I did the ketosis strip and the color on it was dark. Not the darkest one, but the one before that. I am one step above the area the nurse told me to stay in. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I drink all the fluids and eat all the calories. I only eat food off the list they gave me. Has anyone had this happen? What does it mean if your strip is too dark? I did the test for the first time this weekend and I also took my girl scout troop camping. I know I drank plenty of fluids, but I thought maybe that had something to do with it.. maybe I should have drank more.... any idea??
I always tested above moderate on the strips, and there are some people that no matter what they do don't test above trace. If you know you drank all of your fluids, I wouldn't worry about it. Sometimes it can be darker if you are dehydrated or did a lot of exercise....or it could just be that's your general level. Give it a few days and se if it's consistent for you, but I wouldn't worry.
Old 02-06-2011, 09:38 PM   #66
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: GatorEng2007
Stats: ht: 5'7" wt: 212.8/165/140
Start Date: 11/15/10
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Roni, I saw that Wicked is coming too!! I need to figure out how to convice the boy to take me.... :-)

The weekend did not go great. It didn't go terribly, but it wasn't great. I have been out of ketosis for about a week (ok, the whole week, not just the weekend was a little rough). I made good choices when eating, but ate too much of it. I also got a little addicted to the cocoa almonds.... i need to hide those in my pantry or they will be the death of me.

I was pretty active this weekend, which makes me think that i should not feel as guilty as I do.

Friday(an off day from work for me) I got up and ran for week 4 of the C25k workout program and then wandered around IKEA ( i swear it must have been 100 miles inside that place) for a good portion of the day. Hopefully the IKEA shopping counteracted the 4 glasses of wine I had at a board game night later that night? lol

Saturday I got up at 5am (after having people over until almost 1am the night before for the board games) to walk a 5k with a friend and her mother. We didn't run at all because her mother has not done any running before. But it was a great 3 mile walk i will say. Then later than day I played a good 3 hours of sand volleyball. We played 10 games, 4 of which were 2 on 2 (lots of scrambling). I was moving well, and got to the point where I was physically exhausted and couldn't make my legs move through the sand. It felt good :-) Well, it felt good except for the part where I dove for a ball and landed a little funny. for some reason I twisted sideways and instead of landing on my stomach i landed on my side. And of course because my hips stick out farther than anything else, my hips hit the ground first. the sand is not as soft as it seems when you hit it on one point (hips) as opposed to your entire front side. That one hurt a little... and still does... I have a lovely bruise.

Sunday it was a nasty rainy day, but the boy and I took advantage of a break in the drizzle to walk the dogs on a 3 mile walk :-)

Tomorrow, It is week one eating to get back into Ketosis and nip this little lackadaisical phase in the butt!

Weigh is tuesday this week, and I do feel like I have lost. I need to make sure I drink all of my water to get rid of any water that my body has been saving.

Welcome and congrats to everyone that is new! you are doing well!
Old 02-07-2011, 04:29 AM   #67
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mommy2princesses
Stats: Ht 5'7'' 259.6/156/165
Start Date: May 11, 2010
I have definitely figured out my BIGGEST trigger for wanting to eat - STRESS!!!! We have listed our house on the market and made an offer on a new house.....we went with the larger 4 bdrm! I am so very excited butthis offer/counter offer/counter again is getting insane! We now differ by less than a thousand dollars, and I am so ready to just give in but DH along with both of our dads want us to hold out...and it's killing me! Seriously, I am ready to start furniture shopping for the new house!

I am still holding at 161.0, which is great.....and thankfully DH is on board with this wellness way of eating (since New Year's he has lost 35 lbs, he is luckily one of those guys who basically decides to lose weight and it melts off!) but I so want something salty, especially French fries! I did cave out at dinner Saturday night and grab a few from my little one, but I could have devoured the entire thing (and her chicken tenders too, if I'm being honest!). I know the stress is my trigger, but it just reinforces how this woe has to be a lifelong decision/commitment.

I got up and did the treadmill for 40 minutes this morning, felt really good. Time for some breakfast now!

Over 100lbs. GONE FOREVER
Thanks to MWL!
8 months to Wellness....5/11/10 - 1/11/11
Old 02-07-2011, 09:28 AM   #68
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: MaggieMayhem
Stats: 169.5/157/140 (5'4)
Start Date: 1/17/2011
Third Weigh In results

Just got back from my third weigh in and lost another 4lbs and 1.5 inches off my waist. Total of 12.5lbs now. Very excited. This diet really does work!

Christine
Old 02-07-2011, 09:42 AM   #69
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AnnK
Stats: 5'2" 133/133/115
WOE: MediWeightLoss
Start Date: 7/22/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieMayhem View Post
Just got back from my third weigh in and lost another 4lbs and 1.5 inches off my waist. Total of 12.5lbs now. Very excited. This diet really does work!

Christine
WOW, Christine ~ that's fantastic!! You'll reach your goal before you know it. And I agree... Medi DOES work, as long as you do the work required!
Old 02-07-2011, 03:05 PM   #70
Major LCF Poster!

STRESS seems to be the byword for the day! There was some DRAMA, and hurt feelings (mine) this past weekend that I tried (unsuccessfully) to cover up by putting on a happy face, and being social . I had hoped that Monday would bring a resolution to it, but nooooo, so now I'm disappointed, and really want to SNACK......but will drink a B-I-G glass of cold water instead! Gotta love it when you make a GOOD choice

I tried on some size 10 capri pants today.....I could get them up, and zipped, but felt like they were painted on! But, NEVER EVER did it enter my mind that maybe I'd be wearing 10s some day! Now I know it's just a few pounds before I will! S-I-L is back from an extended stay in Orlando, and since she bought quite a few new clothes, she gave me some of her old ones.....SCORE 1 for me!

On the down side DH is STILL looking for a job. Now he is in the running for a job that would mean we'd have to move to the Atlanta area, or one where we'd have to move to Abilene, Tx.....Neither has a Medi clinic, and that is one thing I REALLY wanted! Both take us farther away from our kids and grandkids in Jacksonville, FL.......but then after this weekend......oh well (big sigh)

Here's hoping we all have a "productive" week!
Old 02-07-2011, 04:24 PM   #71
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Deshaye70
Stats: 269/245.8/165
Start Date: January 2011
Quote:
Congrats! That is awesome! I think I'm one of those who joined about the same time as you! (January 8).
~Roni
Yep...we sure did! It will be neat to see how we do together!
Old 02-07-2011, 07:29 PM   #72
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Ronism
Stats: 170/133/125
Start Date: 8 January 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorEng2007 View Post
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Roni, I saw that Wicked is coming too!! I need to figure out how to convice the boy to take me.... :-)

The weekend did not go great. It didn't go terribly, but it wasn't great. I have been out of ketosis for about a week (ok, the whole week, not just the weekend was a little rough). I made good choices when eating, but ate too much of it. I also got a little addicted to the cocoa almonds.... i need to hide those in my pantry or they will be the death of me.

I was pretty active this weekend, which makes me think that i should not feel as guilty as I do.

Friday(an off day from work for me) I got up and ran for week 4 of the C25k workout program and then wandered around IKEA ( i swear it must have been 100 miles inside that place) for a good portion of the day. Hopefully the IKEA shopping counteracted the 4 glasses of wine I had at a board game night later that night? lol

Saturday I got up at 5am (after having people over until almost 1am the night before for the board games) to walk a 5k with a friend and her mother. We didn't run at all because her mother has not done any running before. But it was a great 3 mile walk i will say. Then later than day I played a good 3 hours of sand volleyball. We played 10 games, 4 of which were 2 on 2 (lots of scrambling). I was moving well, and got to the point where I was physically exhausted and couldn't make my legs move through the sand. It felt good :-) Well, it felt good except for the part where I dove for a ball and landed a little funny. for some reason I twisted sideways and instead of landing on my stomach i landed on my side. And of course because my hips stick out farther than anything else, my hips hit the ground first. the sand is not as soft as it seems when you hit it on one point (hips) as opposed to your entire front side. That one hurt a little... and still does... I have a lovely bruise.

Sunday it was a nasty rainy day, but the boy and I took advantage of a break in the drizzle to walk the dogs on a 3 mile walk :-)

Tomorrow, It is week one eating to get back into Ketosis and nip this little lackadaisical phase in the butt!

Weigh is tuesday this week, and I do feel like I have lost. I need to make sure I drink all of my water to get rid of any water that my body has been saving.

Welcome and congrats to everyone that is new! you are doing well!
Charlie,
Good luck on this new week. I'm sure you are off to a great start. ALL that exercise -- no wonder you were hungry!

I have been so hungry lately. And I don't have the great excuses you have! Can we become immune to the AS? Do they ever prescribe 4 a day?

LOVE IKEA. Were you at the one in Orlando? I hope you talk your boyfriend into Wicked. If so let me know what day and we can say hi at intermission! We're trying to find affordable tickets that are NOT in the 'nosebleeds' on March 18.

Hope your bruise heals fast and that it feels better before that!
~Roni
Old 02-07-2011, 07:35 PM   #73
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary T8M View Post
STRESS seems to be the byword for the day! There was some DRAMA, and hurt feelings (mine) this past weekend that I tried (unsuccessfully) to cover up by putting on a happy face, and being social . I had hoped that Monday would bring a resolution to it, but nooooo, so now I'm disappointed, and really want to SNACK......but will drink a B-I-G glass of cold water instead! Gotta love it when you make a GOOD choice

I tried on some size 10 capri pants today.....I could get them up, and zipped, but felt like they were painted on! But, NEVER EVER did it enter my mind that maybe I'd be wearing 10s some day! Now I know it's just a few pounds before I will! S-I-L is back from an extended stay in Orlando, and since she bought quite a few new clothes, she gave me some of her old ones.....SCORE 1 for me!

On the down side DH is STILL looking for a job. Now he is in the running for a job that would mean we'd have to move to the Atlanta area, or one where we'd have to move to Abilene, Tx.....Neither has a Medi clinic, and that is one thing I REALLY wanted! Both take us farther away from our kids and grandkids in Jacksonville, FL.......but then after this weekend......oh well (big sigh)

Here's hoping we all have a "productive" week!
Sorry to hear you had a not-so-nice weekend. But I know this week will be much better for you. Fitting into a new size is certainly a GREAT way to start off! Congrats. And new clothes that you don't have to buy -- awesome!

I hope your hubby finds a great job in the perfect spot. I know exactly what you mean. Everytime my DH gets a new job we move cross country. We have zigged four times now.

Here's to a brand new week! Yay!
~Roni
Old 02-07-2011, 08:42 PM   #74
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Ozzysmomma
Stats: 252.5/249.5/160
WOE: Medi
Start Date: Feb 2011
Hi all- I am new to this but wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I just had my week-two weigh in and lost only three lbs which was disapointing. I had a bad first week as I broke up with my boyfriend on day 1! I have not given in to any carbs yet though. I am in ketosis so I am hoping it will catch up. My dr said being in a range or three (like sm, md, lg?) is ok but its best to be in the middle. If my strip is darker than the middle one what does that mean?
Old 02-07-2011, 09:36 PM   #75
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzysmomma View Post
Hi all- I am new to this but wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I just had my week-two weigh in and lost only three lbs which was disapointing. I had a bad first week as I broke up with my boyfriend on day 1! I have not given in to any carbs yet though. I am in ketosis so I am hoping it will catch up. My dr said being in a range or three (like sm, md, lg?) is ok but its best to be in the middle. If my strip is darker than the middle one what does that mean?
Welcome! And congrats on the weightloss. It sounds good to me. I've been losing 2-3 pounds each week after the first.

I was only given a ketosis range of two shades, but I was told that if I went into the darker range it meant I was dehydrated. Just make sure you are drinking enough water. I thought downing 128 ounces would be the hardest part, but sometimes I actually go over by a couple of glasses, just because I'm thirsty! Oh, and 16 ounces of your water should be electrolytes.

Good luck and welcome to the group. I'm so glad I found this site -- lots of great advice and support.
~Roni
Old 02-08-2011, 04:19 AM   #76
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: GatorEng2007
Stats: ht: 5'7" wt: 212.8/165/140
Start Date: 11/15/10
Welcome! Sorry about the breakup but good for you for not quitting at that point (I might have, lol)
Old 02-08-2011, 06:49 AM   #77
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2princesses View Post
I have definitely figured out my BIGGEST trigger for wanting to eat - STRESS!!!! We have listed our house on the market and made an offer on a new house.....we went with the larger 4 bdrm! I am so very excited butthis offer/counter offer/counter again is getting insane! We now differ by less than a thousand dollars, and I am so ready to just give in but DH along with both of our dads want us to hold out...and it's killing me! Seriously, I am ready to start furniture shopping for the new house!

I am still holding at 161.0, which is great.....and thankfully DH is on board with this wellness way of eating (since New Year's he has lost 35 lbs, he is luckily one of those guys who basically decides to lose weight and it melts off!) but I so want something salty, especially French fries! I did cave out at dinner Saturday night and grab a few from my little one, but I could have devoured the entire thing (and her chicken tenders too, if I'm being honest!). I know the stress is my trigger, but it just reinforces how this woe has to be a lifelong decision/commitment.

I got up and did the treadmill for 40 minutes this morning, felt really good. Time for some breakfast now!
Keri,
Hope the house purchase/sale goes smoothly the rest of the way for you! We did that offer/counter thing for too long on this house, too. We were purchasingfrom an estate with three absent parties weighing in on the other side. We finally caved in when we got close to what we wanted. And you know, I seldom think about what we paid andI don't regret it for a moment. If you look at what $1000 dollars means to your mortgage payment each month it is just not worth the worry! Good luck.

My husband is the same way -- when he just thinks about it, it comes off! Sickening! Men. Gotta love 'em.
~Roni
Old 02-08-2011, 06:53 AM   #78
Senior LCF Member

Mary,
I bought my magnesium yesterday. Thank you so much for the suggestion, I'm still having ongoing issues. But I wondered if I have to take all 500 mg at the same time? I bough 250 mg tabs, thinking it would be more versatile if I needed to adjust, etc. And does it work suddenly, ie should I take it when I'm safely at home? Also, I'm still taking the colon cleanse (what do you think of the medi version) and drinking a glass of fiber each night. Is it too much in combo with the magnesium?

Gee, thanks for being our go-to nurse!
;-)
~Roni
Old 02-08-2011, 06:58 AM   #79
Senior LCF Member

One more question for the day! And thanks to all the senior members who are patient with chatty newbies, like me! LOL

Has anyone found a toning lotion that works really well to keep you skin tight as you lose? My clinic (and my friend who inspired me to go there and sells MK) have recommended a Mary Kay Timewise Toning Lotion and a C Serum. The latter is REALLY expensive. So I'm going to try it, but I'd love to hear what works for you. (I've already scoured the Products thread, but didn't see anything about this . . .)

Thanks and happy Tuesday!
~Roni
Old 02-08-2011, 07:24 AM   #80
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
One more question for the day! And thanks to all the senior members who are patient with chatty newbies, like me! LOL

Has anyone found a toning lotion that works really well to keep you skin tight as you lose? My clinic (and my friend who inspired me to go there and sells MK) have recommended a Mary Kay Timewise Toning Lotion and a C Serum. The latter is REALLY expensive. So I'm going to try it, but I'd love to hear what works for you. (I've already scoured the Products thread, but didn't see anything about this . . .)

Thanks and happy Tuesday!
~Roni
Roni.....We've ALL been in the same place, so chat away WOW if you try these products and think they work I'd LOVE to hear about them! I haven't found anything to put "on" my skin that really tightens more than just "tincture of time"........As I've lost, my body has changed, and is changing all the time. Actually right now it seems like my upper abdomen (the area between my sagging bustline, and my waist) seems to be getting bigger/flabbier/MORE (????) That said my neck seems to be "tightening" up
Old 02-08-2011, 07:27 AM   #81
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ilovemilk
Stats: 264.6/253.4/180
WOE: Medi-Weightloss
Start Date: 1/22/11
Good morning everyone... question ladies, have you experienced stalled weight loss during your TOM? I've been following the plan... this is only week three, the last two weeks I could 'feel' myself losing weight daily. Since Friday, 4 days now, I am certain I have not lost an ounce! I'm getting very discouraged. I'm definitely eating right. I don't see anything I've changed, getting a bit frustrated. Ideas?
Old 02-08-2011, 07:49 AM   #82
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: betty_going_85
Stats: 250/192.4/150 restart 236/222.6/150
Start Date: December 2010/ 9/9/2013
I went for my week 6 weigh in this morning and I'm down another 3.2 pounds. That makes for a total of 23 lost and I'm very proud of myself. I'm grateful for this forum because reading everybody's accomplishments really gives me the will to keep at it even when life throws so many blows. Thanks to all of you and good luck with your weight loss goals and maintenance. To GOD be the GLORY!!!!
Old 02-08-2011, 07:52 AM   #83
Major LCF Poster!

Just weighed in and (drum roll PLEASE) I FINALLY lost another 2 pounds , so I'm officially at my lowest weight in more years than I care to admit!

I'll change my "ticker" at the bottom when I get back from my walk!
Old 02-08-2011, 08:54 AM   #84
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: DreamWarrior
Stats: 161/161/145
WOE: Medi Weight Loss Clinic
Start Date: 23 Oct 09
Its been a while!

Hi Folks,

I am back after a long hiatus. I injured myself last summer and managed to run in the NYC marathon in November only making my injuries worse. I fell into a depression and have managed to gain back 20lbs since last summer, 10 alone in these last few months.

The good news is that I'm back on the plan. While my exercise has dramatically been reduced, Iím in physical therapy and plan on walking to keep my legs moving.

Iím glad to be back and didnít realize how much this forum can help you in your weight loss journey. Itís a blessing.

- DW
Old 02-08-2011, 10:12 AM   #85
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: melody7287
Stats: 203/157/135
Start Date: October 2010
ilovemilk,
Don't get discouraged! Have you weighed yourself? Chances are that even though you don't feel like you've lost, you probably have. I break the cardinal rule of not weighing myself all the time and find some weeks I won't lose a pound for 3-4 days, then all of a sudden the next day I drop 2-3. Hang on, do what you are supposed to and it will come off!
:-)
Old 02-08-2011, 11:27 AM   #86
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: DreamWarrior
Stats: 161/161/145
WOE: Medi Weight Loss Clinic
Start Date: 23 Oct 09
Quote:
Originally Posted by melody7287 View Post
ilovemilk,
Don't get discouraged! Have you weighed yourself? Chances are that even though you don't feel like you've lost, you probably have. I break the cardinal rule of not weighing myself all the time and find some weeks I won't lose a pound for 3-4 days, then all of a sudden the next day I drop 2-3. Hang on, do what you are supposed to and it will come off!
:-)
Make sure to get in the required amount of water too. During the TOM I tend to bloat and retain... keeping the water levels up help flush all that after a few days.
Old 02-08-2011, 02:13 PM   #87
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: morningchai
Stats: 174/153/135
WOE: Medi Weightloss Clinics
Start Date: 1/27/2011
Second Weigh-In Tomorrow

I've been reading these threads since I started Medi two weeks ago and love it! You are all very inspiring!
I lost about 9lbs at my first weigh-in which was wonderful (even if it was mostly water), and am facing my second weigh-in tomorrow. I've noticed that my weightloss has really stalled this week. I'm sticking to what they told me to modify/add and have noticed no change this week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this isn't the case.
Have any of you gone through this with the second week? My sister pointed out that on the Biggest Loser they tend to call week two "hell week" since most people tend to not lose or even gain that week.
I guess I'm just feeling a little discouraged after the awesome first week.
Old 02-08-2011, 02:37 PM   #88
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ktbug283
Stats: 192.2/192.2/130
WOE: Medi
Start Date: 08/30/2011
Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone has done the calorometer (I have no idea how to spell that!) test at Medi? I have been sticking to the plan perfectly and am not losing. They have suggested the calorometer to measure how many calories I burn and they would be able to modify my plan as needed. Any feedback would be great!
Old 02-08-2011, 03:05 PM   #89
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary T8M View Post
Just weighed in and (drum roll PLEASE) I FINALLY lost another 2 pounds , so I'm officially at my lowest weight in more years than I care to admit!

I'll change my "ticker" at the bottom when I get back from my walk!
BIG congrats, Mary!!! Yippee!
Old 02-08-2011, 04:22 PM   #90
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Deshaye70
Stats: 269/245.8/165
Start Date: January 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieMayhem View Post

Christine
Congratulations, Christine! It is nice to see the inches off the waist...isn't it???
Closed Thread