Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2011, 11:57 AM   #391
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AnnK
Stats: 5'2" 130/127/115
WOE: MediWeightLoss
Start Date: 7/19/10 and 8/27/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDC2 View Post
I wanted to share another before and after picture I recently made. For some reason it won't load, but here is a link to it...

Susan Duval Church's Photos | Facebook

It's hard to believe I ever looked like that. There aren't too many pictures of me at my peak weight, but I have lots of pictures now.
All I can say, Susie is WOW!!! You are gorgeous!

Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2011, 12:46 PM   #392
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Jenriderrdh
Stats: 200/193/140
WOE: Amerithin, low carb
Start Date: Mid feb 2011
Thats awesome Kelly! I have successfully stayed away from those cookies this year too!

Ann, I'm sorry about your job. My father in law was in the same predicament, luckily he just found something that he loves even more! Good luck to you!

Can you buy the Walden Farms products in stores?
Old 02-26-2011, 01:40 PM   #393
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Baysidegal
Stats: 240/208/140
WOE: Medi-Weightloss
Start Date: February, 2011
Great Pic Susie! You look wonderful. I went for my 2nd week weigh-in today.. I have lost 11.5 lbs so far.. I am sooooooo happy. Can't wait to start week 3.
Old 02-26-2011, 01:45 PM   #394
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swirveegrl View Post
I found out that the local WholeFood store sells Tofu Shirataki noodles. They are not carb free, but have 3 carbs per serving. So I think I will get some today, and experiment. I've been checking out the Hungry Girl website this morning, there are lots of great recipe ideas there, that with some tweaking could be MEDI friendly. I hope everyone has a great day. I will be attending a Pilates class @ 1015. The info said it's greared towards ALL levels. I sure to H*ll hope so
I bought some but haven't tried them yet. I love Hungry Girl. She has some great recipies. I talked with my nutritionist this morning and she highly recommended the Tofu Shirataki noodles, but said that the Miracle noodles are better because they don't have any calories. I am going to try both. She told me to hold my nose when I open the package and rinse them right away just in case I don't like the smell. When they are cooked and dry they are supposed to look and taste great. I hope so, it will be one more thing to make my dieting an adventure rather than getting bored.
Old 02-26-2011, 01:52 PM   #395
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Swirveegrl
Stats: 5'4" 215.8/149.8/145
WOE: 50 carbs/day
Start Date: 2/3/11
I feel like a true MEDI follower now.

I just placed my first netrition order today. I ordered 3 of the Da Vinci SF syrups. I've been craving Chai Latte, so I bought the SF chai tea syrup, chocolate SF for my whey smoothies, and Pineapple because I love pineapple, sprite and RUM. Yes, RUM I haven't had any yet, but I plan to be on MEDI for the long haul, so I would like to perfect my favorite summer cocktail I also ordered 2 of the Angel Hair miracle noodles, it will be interesting to compare to the shirataki tofu noodles.
I made my chicken alfredo for lunch, it was good. It wasn't olive garden, eat so much that you feel like you are going to explode good , but it was something different. The noodles didn't have a strong "fishy" smell, like the miracle noodles are reported to have;however, they are "rubbery" and I think half a package would be enough at 1 meal. I felt very full after eating, but not sleepy, or stuffed. It's understandable that they may require some getting used to, but they don't taste bad, because they have no taste. I think these are a good way to get in some much needed fiber.
I also bought chocolate unsweetend almond milk at Whole Foods today, curious to see how this taste? I ordered a few low carb, high protein snacks. After I taste test them, I will post them in the recommended products thread if they are good.
I hope you are all well

Last edited by Swirveegrl; 02-26-2011 at 02:02 PM..
Old 02-26-2011, 01:57 PM   #396
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baysidegal View Post
I bought some but haven't tried them yet. I love Hungry Girl. She has some great recipies. I talked with my nutritionist this morning and she highly recommended the Tofu Shirataki noodles, but said that the Miracle noodles are better because they don't have any calories. I am going to try both. She told me to hold my nose when I open the package and rinse them right away just in case I don't like the smell. When they are cooked and dry they are supposed to look and taste great. I hope so, it will be one more thing to make my dieting an adventure rather than getting bored.
Make sure you soak them in a tbsp of vinegar for 10 mins or so. My shirataki noodles had a very mild "fishy" odor, but after the vinegar soak it was hardly noticable. I literally had to hold them up to my nose to smell any odor at all. I bought the fetucinni ones and the spaghetti. I think the fetucinni are too thick. I'm curious to experiment with the spaghetti and see how they turn out.
Old 02-26-2011, 02:12 PM   #397
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: SDC2
Stats: 5' 7.5" 218/150/155 Maintenance
Start Date: November 20, 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnK View Post
All I can say, Susie is WOW!!! You are gorgeous!
Thank you so much for the compliment, but it is my little princess, Annie, that is stealing the show. Ann, I am so sorry about your job situation, but I too believe when one door closes another one opens.
Old 02-26-2011, 03:17 PM   #398
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: tydreamer
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: 2/10/10
Three things:
I tried the Jillian Michaels Shred yesterday. WOW. There was no way I could have done it again today. In fact, it was all I could do to make my exercise bike go at all.

Ann, it's been a few years now and it STILL hurts, but I was the marketing director for a non-profit here in my town and a new executive director was brought in when the one I'd worked under for five years retired. In a week under the new one, I was let go. I was devastated. My thoughts and prayers are with you thru this and my hope is that you bounce back quickly! I'm so sorry!

And lastly, Susie, holy cow. I knew you looked fabulous now. I've already seen before and after pictures, but these pictures side by side are amazing. Your weight loss was so significant, even the shape of your eyes looks different! They're so deep-set in your after and you've really emphasize them with that gorgeous make up! I've always wanted eyes like that. You are beautiful!
Old 02-26-2011, 04:01 PM   #399
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AnnK
Stats: 5'2" 130/127/115
WOE: MediWeightLoss
Start Date: 7/19/10 and 8/27/12
Thanks to y'all for all the good wishes and prayers regarding my job loss. I am on a mission to find something before this job ends. AND I'm working hard to be Medi faithful Happy weekend to everyone!
Old 02-26-2011, 04:10 PM   #400
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mary T8M
Stats: 5'2" 228/144/125 good-bye 150's
WOE: LC/LF/LCal (medi)
Start Date: 4/23/10
I'm up in Jacksonville helping DS and DIL move. All I can say is OMG everyone is doing GREAT, and how wonderful to "see" some of the long time Medi people too!

Susie, You really look like a new YOUNGER person! Beautiful!

Ann, We're in the same boat! DH was layed off in June. He turned 60 in July. We THOUGHT he'd found the perfect job (we could stay in FL) but that fell through. He's interviewed for several jobs.......we think he'll have another (this time face to face) interview next week so we had our sister-in-law color his hair, and beard to remove SOME of the gray........it looks so natural our kids didn't even notice, they just said he looked like he's lost more weight! I'll pray for us both! I KNOW things will be great!

I've just completed day 6 of "week one", and KNOW I'm in ketosis (I never show more than a trace or small, but the clinic said that was fine) I was jogging the other day, and did something STUPID.....I jogged part of the way up, and all the way down both ways on the causeway bridge (1.5 miles total.....but not all jogging). While my knees felt fine at the time, within a couple hours both knees swelled, and the muscles on the backside of my knees got severly TIGHT! I can barely bend either knee now! So while I'm doing great with my eating, and now my exercising has taken a hit! I'm hoping that the "change" will help SHOCK my system, and really jump start my weightloss again

Mary T8M (Tatem)

New member of the 80 pounds gone club

Whether you think you can, or you can't, either way you're right!
Henry Ford
Old 02-26-2011, 05:54 PM   #401
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mommy2princesses
Stats: Ht 5'7'' 259.6/156/165
Start Date: May 11, 2010
Susie- WOW, amazing pictures. I know exactly what you mean about not having many pictures from peak weight, but tons now. Love having my picture taken these days!

Ann - so sorry about your job, thoughts are with you. Keep eating healthy and taking care of yourself, the rest will fall into place.

Mary - ouch, how are your legs feeling? Give your body the time it needs to heal!

Lins - great job on the restart....my 1st monthly weigh in is Tuesday, after spending 2 weeks on vacation in FL. Got on the scale this morning and only up 1.5 lbs, I'm taking that as success! (it had nothing to do with poor food choices, definitely too many glasses of wine!).

To those "newer" members - I think Susie and Lins said it great, if you feel deprived you will struggle....it's all about finding better ways to satisfy those cravings. We all came to MWL for a reason, most of us because we were completely out of control with our food choices. Those lifelong habits are VERY hard to break and very hard to keep under control. Those of us in maintenance still struggle with control, please don't feel as if comments sound judgmental......they are more from a "been there, done that/felt that" point of view.

MWL has changed my life....if I can help anyone do the same, I gladly will. When I listen to friends/family complain about their weight,I just wish they would give Medi a chance. This can be a very powerful program, it just needs total commitment.

Over 100lbs. GONE FOREVER
Thanks to MWL!
8 months to Wellness....5/11/10 - 1/11/11
Old 02-27-2011, 06:04 AM   #402
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: irabeslim
Stats: 5'2" - 253/140/140
WOE: MWL
Start Date: January 21st, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary T8M View Post
I'm up in Jacksonville helping DS and DIL move. All I can say is OMG everyone is doing GREAT, and how wonderful to "see" some of the long time Medi people too!

Susie, You really look like a new YOUNGER person! Beautiful!

Ann, We're in the same boat! DH was layed off in June. He turned 60 in July. We THOUGHT he'd found the perfect job (we could stay in FL) but that fell through. He's interviewed for several jobs.......we think he'll have another (this time face to face) interview next week so we had our sister-in-law color his hair, and beard to remove SOME of the gray........it looks so natural our kids didn't even notice, they just said he looked like he's lost more weight! I'll pray for us both! I KNOW things will be great!

I've just completed day 6 of "week one", and KNOW I'm in ketosis (I never show more than a trace or small, but the clinic said that was fine) I was jogging the other day, and did something STUPID.....I jogged part of the way up, and all the way down both ways on the causeway bridge (1.5 miles total.....but not all jogging). While my knees felt fine at the time, within a couple hours both knees swelled, and the muscles on the backside of my knees got severly TIGHT! I can barely bend either knee now! So while I'm doing great with my eating, and now my exercising has taken a hit! I'm hoping that the "change" will help SHOCK my system, and really jump start my weightloss again
Mary, 6 days of week one will definetely jump start your weight loss. I have tried a few times to go back to exact week one and was never able to do it for more than 4 days (was just so hard) after that initial one. But even that helped every time. Also I introduced jogging and enjoyed it tremendously but lately had to stop because of the hip pain (never had that before with any type of exercises that I did). I guess we should be more carfeful at our "age" and not to shock our bodies too much. Also I read that if you just add more time and intensity to your walking, ultimately you will burn same amount of calories if you jog for less amount of time. So if you have time, walking more will be as beneficial for weight loss.

"Nothing tastes better than thin feels"
-------------------
Was in wellness!
Restart on 04/05/11 to lose 15 gained lb
253/148/140
Old 02-27-2011, 06:10 AM   #403
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: irabeslim
Stats: 5'2" - 253/140/140
WOE: MWL
Start Date: January 21st, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2princesses View Post
Susie- WOW, amazing pictures. I know exactly what you mean about not having many pictures from peak weight, but tons now. Love having my picture taken these days!

Ann - so sorry about your job, thoughts are with you. Keep eating healthy and taking care of yourself, the rest will fall into place.

Mary - ouch, how are your legs feeling? Give your body the time it needs to heal!

Lins - great job on the restart....my 1st monthly weigh in is Tuesday, after spending 2 weeks on vacation in FL. Got on the scale this morning and only up 1.5 lbs, I'm taking that as success! (it had nothing to do with poor food choices, definitely too many glasses of wine!).

To those "newer" members - I think Susie and Lins said it great, if you feel deprived you will struggle....it's all about finding better ways to satisfy those cravings. We all came to MWL for a reason, most of us because we were completely out of control with our food choices. Those lifelong habits are VERY hard to break and very hard to keep under control. Those of us in maintenance still struggle with control, please don't feel as if comments sound judgmental......they are more from a "been there, done that/felt that" point of view.

MWL has changed my life....if I can help anyone do the same, I gladly will. When I listen to friends/family complain about their weight,I just wish they would give Medi a chance. This can be a very powerful program, it just needs total commitment.
Keri, gaining just 1.5. lb on 2 weeks vacation is a huge success. Congratulations! I am yet to master that. A couple of times when I went on vacation (short and long durations) while in maintenance got me weight gain of about a 1lb a day. Both vacations were with other people and there was food everywhere and everytime. Both times I did "damage control" upon return but this is not the way to go. Need to work on that! You will be shining example!
Old 02-27-2011, 06:31 AM   #404
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

Keri, you are one of my inspirations. Acually, a lot of people on this board are. On am starting week 3 today 11.5 lbs. lighter, more energy, and a better grasp on food challenges. I met with my nutritionist with a list of questions yesterday and had such a good meeting with her that I came away feeling so "supported". Just as I do on this board. Thanks for being here for us.
Old 02-27-2011, 06:37 AM   #405
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mommy2princesses
Stats: Ht 5'7'' 259.6/156/165
Start Date: May 11, 2010
Baysidegal - thank you! I believe we go to the same clinic....the new office in Warwick, on Lambert Lind Hwy (next to that spa?). Love the staff there - don't be afraid to be your own advocate there though with questions....sometimes in the new office it can be vey "rushed"!
Old 02-27-2011, 06:42 AM   #406
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Baysidegal - thank you! I believe we go to the same clinic....the new office in Warwick, on Lambert Lind Hwy (next to that spa?). Love the staff there - don't be afraid to be your own advocate there though with questions....sometimes in the new office it can be vey "rushed"!
Oh gosh Keri, yes we do.. Isn't everyone great!!! I met with Taylor yesterday and discussed all the questions I had. Even though they were crazy busy, she answered all my questions slowly and calmly and of course right to the point (the Taylor Way I call it). Just lover her! I am definetly loving this diet and only finding breakfast challenging. I am also going to start a few "recipes" this week. Carefully of course, but still, it will give me the variety I need.
Old 02-27-2011, 01:36 PM   #407
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kbhayward
Stats: 193/165.5/150
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: restart 3/30/12
Just got back from a long walk with my husband and as I was drinking my water, the doorbell rang.....GIRL SCOUT COOKIES I had ordered 3 months ago. Oh Dear!!! I was doing so good. I gave them to my husband and immediately told him to put them in the trunk of his car and take the to work tomorrow!! Give me strength!!!
Old 02-27-2011, 01:52 PM   #408
Senior LCF Member

good plan

You are strong girl! Look how far you've come! Those cookies don't control you! You will only feel terrible, if you eat any. Fingers crossed for you, that you don't open the trunk You can beat it.
Old 02-27-2011, 02:50 PM   #409
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Fit2010
Stats: Ht 5'3" Wt 12/09=190;9/10=137;2/14=196.5
WOE: MediWeightLoss-like/Atkins-like
Start Date: 12-28-09; restart 02-07-14
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnK View Post
Congrats to everyone on your great successes here!!
Feeling a little low today, and had to bump up my weight a pound on my "details" Found out yesterday that my job is being eliminated, effective March 15th.... and of course, it's a job I love, just the perfect hours, close to home, terrific boss & atmosphere.

I'm also struggling to keep a good Medi Attitude... it does seem to be the case, at least for me, that stress can add weight. I really need as much support as I can get right now. I do thank God for my health, my family, and realize how spoiled I am.
Ann - I've been away from the computer for a couple of days and only read this today. I'm sorry this is your circumstance for now. We never know why these things happen, but they do. Our attitude and response is a big reflection of what we know to be true. I'm glad you are looking to the Lord. I truly believe that nothing happens that He doesn't know about or allow. You have a great body and attitude....all tuned up and attractively healthy for going out and applying for a new position!! When overweight we tend to feel down on ourselves and that can project to how others may perceive us too. But YOU are healthy, marketable, and who cares that you are 57, if you have what they are looking for you will get the job! Praying that you will trust God in this and not react to the stress. I too struggle with stress eating when I feel out of control of whatever is happening around me. Perspective....who's really in control anyways? God is good. All the time.

Lins and Erika- Good to read that you are checking in again! I too went up 16 lbs after the death of one of my cats/Thanksgiving/Christmas/stress....now 13lbs over goal and headed back to 137. Taking a very stressful 4 credits in 8 weeks grad class, working my 2 jobs, and thinking of one DD upcoming wedding and other DD dating a guy who is considering a job in Washington DC. Whew! It can really mess with me when I try to find "comfort" in the old addiction of carbs. It's a lie that sugar is an energy giver and comfort. It's an energy stealer and just adds to more feelings of defeat! I'm thankful we can continue to learn from each other and give support.
Old 02-27-2011, 03:03 PM   #410
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lins
WOE: Medi-weightloss
Start Date: 1/12/14
I didn't have time to read the past few posts, but just wanted to give you my update.

I ran my first half marathon this morning at Disney World. That's 13.1 miles and I ran 99% of it (only walking through water stops). I did it in 2:56. My goal was to come in under 3 hrs so I was thrilled with me time. It's slow compared to true "runners", but I did it so I'm happy with that!
Old 02-27-2011, 03:08 PM   #411
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I also ordered 2 of the Angel Hair miracle noodles, it will be interesting to compare to the shirataki tofu noodles.
I made my chicken alfredo for lunch, it was good. It wasn't olive garden, eat so much that you feel like you are going to explode good , but it was something different. The noodles didn't have a strong "fishy" smell, like the miracle noodles are reported to have;however, they are "rubbery" and I think half a package would be enough at 1 meal. I felt very full after eating, but not sleepy, or stuffed. It's understandable that they may require some getting used to, but they don't taste bad, because they have no taste. I think these are a good way to get in some much needed fiber.
I am hoping that you will post your recipe for chicken alfredo on the recipe thread we have here on LCF MWL site. I have never tried the shirataki tofu noodles, but I'm curious do to so since I really like chicken alfredo, especially if you felt like it was good. I'm looking forward to that!
Old 02-27-2011, 03:10 PM   #412
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lins
WOE: Medi-weightloss
Start Date: 1/12/14
I added my race picture as my profile picture.
Old 02-27-2011, 03:10 PM   #413
Major LCF Poster!

[QUOTE=SDC2;14415655]I wanted to share another before and after picture I recently made.

QUOTE]

Beautiful! Healthy! What a wonderful success! You are always such an inspiration to us all Susie
Old 02-27-2011, 03:30 PM   #414
Major LCF Poster!

Congratulations Lins! Wow....I cannot imagine me running over even 4 miles, let alone a half marathon! What a great sense of accomplishment! I'm so happy for you!! (And envious that you live in FL where you can do this at this time of year )
Old 02-27-2011, 04:29 PM   #415
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lins View Post
I didn't have time to read the past few posts, but just wanted to give you my update.

I ran my first half marathon this morning at Disney World. That's 13.1 miles and I ran 99% of it (only walking through water stops). I did it in 2:56. My goal was to come in under 3 hrs so I was thrilled with me time. It's slow compared to true "runners", but I did it so I'm happy with that!
HURRAY WOW am I ever impressed! I looked at your profile pic and it's great! Not a hair out of place...you look like you hadn't even started the race yet!
Old 02-27-2011, 04:40 PM   #416
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by irabeslim View Post
Mary, 6 days of week one will definetely jump start your weight loss. I have tried a few times to go back to exact week one and was never able to do it for more than 4 days (was just so hard) after that initial one. But even that helped every time. Also I introduced jogging and enjoyed it tremendously but lately had to stop because of the hip pain (never had that before with any type of exercises that I did). I guess we should be more carfeful at our "age" and not to shock our bodies too much. Also I read that if you just add more time and intensity to your walking, ultimately you will burn same amount of calories if you jog for less amount of time. So if you have time, walking more will be as beneficial for weight loss.
I know that BRISK walking is supposed to burn as many calories (when we walk 6 miles we average about an 18 min mile), but I'm FINALLY at a place that I have never been in my entire life.....I have never even WANTED to jog before.....so now that I do WANT to, I REALLY hoped I would be able to.....just a little......Not even close to the likes of Lins (and others) running a half marathon.....just a little! I can't tell you how THRILLED I was to be jogging/running the other day.....then the pain set in a couple hours later, and I was SO disappointed I still plan on trying again......a little at a time, but on FLAT ground! I plan on asking an acquaintance who runs if she will maybe help me a little (once my knees are better)
Old 02-27-2011, 04:42 PM   #417
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fit2010 View Post
Congratulations Lins! Wow....I cannot imagine me running over even 4 miles, let alone a half marathon! What a great sense of accomplishment! I'm so happy for you!! (And envious that you live in FL where you can do this at this time of year )
Winter in Florida is WONDERFUL (unless it gets cold) but summers here are BRUTAL.......guess it's a trade-off
Old 02-27-2011, 05:04 PM   #418
Senior LCF Member

2 thumbs up to all of the joggers/runners

Lins-Kudos to you, that's Awesome!
Mary- I know you miss it, but holy-moly please don't hurt yourself! Sore knees are awful, you don't realize how much you use them until they hurt I felt VERY sore today, after over-doing it with the Pilates yesterday.
Fit2010- I used the recipe posted by Susie, I just added 1 oz of chicken breast. It would be better if you could get a little creamier sauce. I think if you doubled the laughing cow and used 2 whole wedges that would be a big help. I posted a picture of it in my MEDI meals album.
I have been drinking out the WaZoo today. I'm sure the scale had moved this morning, by almost another 3 pounds; however, I know my weight fluctuates daily, so I'll only be changing stats after my MEDI weigh in. I'm going to suck it up and get the 2nd injection tomorrow What are y'alls thoughts on it?
Old 02-27-2011, 05:11 PM   #419
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Lins-Kudos to you, that's Awesome!
Mary- I know you miss it, but holy-moly please don't hurt yourself! Sore knees are awful, you don't realize how much you use them until they hurt I felt VERY sore today, after over-doing it with the Pilates yesterday.
Fit2010- I used the recipe posted by Susie, I just added 1 oz of chicken breast. It would be better if you could get a little creamier sauce. I think if you doubled the laughing cow and used 2 whole wedges that would be a big help. I posted a picture of it in my MEDI meals album.
I have been drinking out the WaZoo today. I'm sure the scale had moved this morning, by almost another 3 pounds; however, I know my weight fluctuates daily, so I'll only be changing stats after my MEDI weigh in. I'm going to suck it up and get the 2nd injection tomorrow What are y'alls thoughts on it?
I never got the B-6 shot at all (except for the first time when it was included in the price of the initial visit) but I ALWAYS got both of the MIC shots! They gave us the second (mid-week) syringes to take home since we live about an hour (one way) from the center in Jupiter, FL. I am an RN so was comfortable giving myself the injection, and they just watched my DH demonstrate that he also knew how to do his own! That is one thing I actually MISS, since we are not going to the center right now due to finances.....we PLAN on going back once things improve!
Old 02-27-2011, 08:10 PM   #420
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: KBinAL
Stats: 5'8" 234/204/170
WOE: Medi-Weightloss & Zumba
Start Date: January 13, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDC2 View Post
I wanted to share another before and after picture I recently made. For some reason it won't load, but here is a link to it...

It's hard to believe I ever looked like that. There aren't too many pictures of me at my peak weight, but I have lots of pictures now.
Susie, you look amazing and you are glowing in your current pic!!! (Annie is pretty, darned cute too! )

Thank you all for sharing your before and after pics.
Closed Thread