Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2011, 07:23 PM   #31
Senior LCF Member

Stats: 38:5'5 256.6/228.4/125
WOE: MWL
Start Date: 12/29/09 RI 12/10/10 RII 06/01/11 RIII10/08/12
Ahh made it to the gym tonight and I feel GREAT! Although I will be hurting tomorrow I'm in a better mood, I don't feel like I'm going to jump out my skin, ahh, loving it!

Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2011, 05:37 AM   #32
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mommy2princesses
Stats: Ht 5'7'' 259.6/156/165
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: May 11, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Determined Gemini View Post
Ahh made it to the gym tonight and I feel GREAT! Although I will be hurting tomorrow I'm in a better mood, I don't feel like I'm going to jump out my skin, ahh, loving it!
Good for you! I never understood before when people would say how if they missed their daily exercise their mood was affected.....now I completely understand! I am definitely in a bad mood if I miss it.....and DH definitely picks up on it!
Old 01-05-2011, 05:53 AM   #33
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Paulyesthers
Stats: 206.2/145/145
WOE: MediWeight Loss Clinics
Start Date: October 18, 2010
Good Morning All,

I'm finding it harder to get on the site these days - I think it's just the beginning of the month and busy!

Last night we decided to try out a friends Wii fit and purchased the Shaun White Snowboarding game. WOW! I'm a snowboarder, and was praying the game would give me a chance to hit the slopes (in Texas). I was really impressed!! Man, we are SORE today and had so much fun! We have a snowboarding trip we leave Feb 2, so we're going to play the game as a extra to fire the right muscles until then. Really impressed! If any of the other games are this fun, I'm a lifer!
Old 01-05-2011, 03:56 PM   #34
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: clergywife
Stats: 182.5/149.5/125
WOE: medi weightloss
Start Date: 11/25/10
I've been following plan, staying in ketosis, exercising, my clothes are finally starting to feel looser but yet in my head I feel like I'm not losing anymore, gaining weight, etc. It is so strange. I have a weigh-in tomorrow so I'll see what's really going on. This is the 2nd week this has happened to me. The scale went down before so it didn't make sense. We shall see tomorrow. I wonder what this is from, my mind telling a drama that is not aligning with my reality? I need to brush this off.
Old 01-06-2011, 06:33 AM   #35
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Lee3
Stats: 250/216/165
WOE: MediWeightloss
Start Date: Nov. 2, 2010
Zumba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlene4 View Post
I think Zumba would be fun but I'm not really a class girl. I love the solitude of exercising alone. I saw, awhile back, Debbie (i think) posting about Zumba for Wii. I'm also not into video game systems but I might just get one so I can do it in the privacy of my own home.
On a side note...I'm sure more than a few of us got a little too crazy with food over the holidays. I indulged quite a few times, more than I should have:blush: but thanks to my workouts and daily habits I haven't gained any weight and have even lost about a pound...don't wanna get too comfortable doing this though.
Hey Charlene! I'm not a "class girl" either! I bought the Zumba DVDs. I bought the Zumba Total Body Transformation. It's great! I'm now doing it 3-4 times a week. It is a lot of fun and I enjoy the music. I find myself humming the the songs during the day!!! I bought my sister the Zumba for Wii as a Christmas present. It comes with a fitness belt and you put the Wii remote in it so it can track your moves. That is also really fun and it uses a lot of the same moves. I enjoy the DVDs more. Let me know if you have any questions.

Lee
Old 01-06-2011, 07:04 AM   #36
Senior LCF Member

Morning everyone! I am waiting for it to warm up a little today, then heading out for a walk with my 2 yr old. I have done the treadmill every day this week, and I NEED an outside day (despite it being in the low 20's!).

While I waste time at home I was looking around for some new exercise classes to try - I found a local church that offers zumba for $5 on Monday nights which I'm trying to convince a friend to try with me....but, I also found a yoga studio (literally a 1/2 mile from my house) that does a yoga/pilates class (I've done pilates before and always loved it) but they also do a High Velocity class which is more of a cardio/yoga class in a hot room....anyone ever try something like that? Just looking for input!

Thanks!

Over 100lbs. GONE FOREVER
Thanks to MWL!
8 months to Wellness....5/11/10 - 1/11/11
Old 01-06-2011, 07:49 AM   #37
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: GatorEng2007
Stats: ht: 5'7" wt: 212.8/165/140
Start Date: 11/15/10
I am still intrguied by Zumba... I was concerned about bothering my downstairs neighbors with the noise of my workout... but then I realized that I live on the top floor so that I don't have to deal with it. I am not going to restrict myself in my own home to worry about the neighbors below me (who i don't even know). Plus it is not like I am have stomp parties at 3am (like my upstairs neighbors in college had).

I don't want to pay for the wii version of it so I was looking for a video to buy. The only one i saw online was a $70 kit... I just want a <$20 DVD, lol. Any tips?

On another note, I just signed up to do the Warrier Dash at the end of the month. It is a 5k with obstacles (crawling through mud, jumping over fire, uphills, wading through water, etc..). I had heard of it a few months ago when some friends were talking about signing up but I was intimidated by it for a few reasons:

1. I would probably have to wear shorts and be soaking wet in my clothes in public... not a pretty sight in my minds eye
2. I didn't think I would be able to keep up at all and/or maneuver to beat the obstacles because of the extra weight
3. Most of my friends are cute and little and would be wearing cute little outfits and would somehow manage to look human after crawling through mud in the race... while I would be towering over them (most of them are somewhat short.. i am not a giant, lol) wearing baggy clothes to hide myself and I would feel ridiculous.

These are stupid vain/shallow thoughts that are probably unfounded... but oh well. Can't help it.

Now however, I am really excited about it. I am not worried about how I would look... I am excited to try to get in some training for it.

I am very pleased by the change outlook I have on myself. :-)
Old 01-06-2011, 04:23 PM   #38
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2princesses View Post
Morning everyone! I am waiting for it to warm up a little today, then heading out for a walk with my 2 yr old. I have done the treadmill every day this week, and I NEED an outside day (despite it being in the low 20's!).

While I waste time at home I was looking around for some new exercise classes to try - I found a local church that offers zumba for $5 on Monday nights which I'm trying to convince a friend to try with me....but, I also found a yoga studio (literally a 1/2 mile from my house) that does a yoga/pilates class (I've done pilates before and always loved it) but they also do a High Velocity class which is more of a cardio/yoga class in a hot room....anyone ever try something like that? Just looking for input!

Thanks!
Hi Keri,
I've done the 'power yoga' class in a hot room and I felt dizzy/lightheaded. Drink plenty of water. I do yoga and pilates for my core and I enjoy it, relaxing.
Old 01-06-2011, 06:15 PM   #39
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mary T8M
Stats: 5'2" 228/144/125 good-bye 150's
WOE: LC/LF/LCal (medi)
Start Date: 4/23/10
It's rainy and "cold" here today, so I decided to do some weight-lifting again today..... I also decided to clean out my "sock" drawer. I did the underwear drawer the other day, and it's SO good to get rid of stuff! THEN I decided to work on my shoes......I got rid of all of my ugly "sensible" shoes that I used to wear to work when my feet hurt all the time! I now have room for more cute shoes! I also found the pair of jeans (size 22W) I wore when I stated MWL! I'm in 12's now. I thought they got mixed in with the first batch of clothes that went to Goodwill, but I had put a note on them to NOT get rid of.....and tucked them under the last shelf in my closet! I put them on (sort of) and couldn't believe I was EVER that big! IF I get directions on posting pictures I'll show you all!

DD said she bought me ZUMBA! Don't know if it's the DVD or for WII

Mary T8M (Tatem)

New member of the 80 pounds gone club

Whether you think you can, or you can't, either way you're right!
Henry Ford
Old 01-06-2011, 07:07 PM   #40
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: fghtffyrdmns
Stats: 198/154/125
Start Date: 11.29.10
Happy New Year Everyone!!!!
I just weighed in Monday, January 3rd and lost 6.5lbs!!!
I'm down 23.2lbs in 5 weeks!
I love Medi Weight Loss and this forum!!!!
Old 01-07-2011, 07:49 AM   #41
Major LCF Poster!

I posted the Sausage and Pumpkin soup on the Dinner Recipe thread. I added another way to make it even lower fat/calorie....but I have not made it that way yet. I hope you will give it a try. Don't let the name fool you it's really yummy
Old 01-07-2011, 12:01 PM   #42
Senior LCF Member

I am trying a yoga/pilates class tonight....wish me luck! A friend was trying it with me, but just called to cancel because her baby has a fever. I wasn't going to go by myself, then decided that if I don't go I am only cheating myself....so, yoga pants are on and I am getting ready to go!

My cousin also asked me today if I would try a zumba class Monday night with her...very excited about it. You have all inspired me to give it a try! Then weigh-in and the calorimeter on Tuesday!

Have a great weekend!
Old 01-07-2011, 02:46 PM   #43
Senior LCF Member

Missed my weigh in this morning. Its usually a 20 minute drive but after sitting in the car for 45 minutes, I turned around and went home. There was only 3 or 4 inches of snow but the roads were very slippery. On the bright side, even though I had a headach I made it to spinning
Old 01-09-2011, 02:01 PM   #44
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jbiggars63
Stats: 493/192/193
WOE: Medi
Start Date: 1/23/2009
WOW, it's hard to believe we are already half way through January! Still maintaining though. I tell you what....it's a full time job though! That little devil on my shoulder has been very busy tempting me!
Old 01-09-2011, 03:52 PM   #45
Senior LCF Member

Woke up late today and I missed the spinning class but I still made it to the gym. I usually run 5 miles on the treadmill 2 to 5 times a week. But something didn't fell right, I had to pushed myself to complete W2D, I thought I was going to pass out after 30 minutes. I kept pushing myself but was only able to do 40 minutes.
I've spent the day in bed, I think I have the stomach virus. The only thing I've consumed today is 8oz protein shake and sipping water. My stomach hurts I have a headache and a slight fever. I'm not hungry
Just hope I feel better tomorrow.
Mini goal #1: 175 by 7/31/11

Old 01-09-2011, 05:58 PM   #46
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Fit2010
Stats: Ht 5'3" Wt 12/09=190;9/10=137;2/14=196.5
WOE: MediWeightLoss-like/Atkins-like
Start Date: 12-28-09; restart 02-07-14
Determined Gemini,
Hope you feel better soon. Don't worry about exerting strenuously until you are fever free and feeling well. I've seen too much with viral endocarditis when people work too hard and have a fever.
Deb
Old 01-10-2011, 05:54 AM   #47
Senior LCF Member

Thank you Deb. Barely slept last night and I'm not feeling any better today. I made it in to the office but not sure I will make it to the end
Old 01-10-2011, 06:46 AM   #48
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Paulyesthers
Stats: 206.2/145/145
WOE: MediWeight Loss Clinics
Start Date: October 18, 2010
Good Morning everyone! Hope all is well, I'm starting to already want Summer!
Old 01-10-2011, 06:52 AM   #49
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: losing in Ftm
Stats: restart Apr 2012
WOE: Medi
Start Date: 5/5/10
Just another Zumba comment. I have to say I have never been a public class fan. In fact for over 15 years, I convinced myself that since my job was very physical I didn't need to excerise at all. No wonder I was over 70lbs overweight! Now I have 2 core classes on Mon. and 3 Zumba classes during the week and I'm having so much fun I couldn't care less that I still have no rhythum.
I am moving and sweating and that's all that counts. I even had 2 ladies from my core classes, that have seen my steady weight loss, come up and tell me that I am their inspiration on the days when they are tempted to skip class.
Wow! that was both shocking and touching. Me. Someone inspiration.
Old 01-10-2011, 11:32 AM   #50
Senior LCF Member

This board has inspired me again....tonight I will try a zumba class. I was into taking classes before....then the more weight I gained I would feel totally out of place. Now with the weight loss I can't wait to do more classes....just another part of me that I hid away while being overweight. The sad thing is, I didn't realize how much I missed taking classes until the yoga class on Friday night. Being in a room of people all with the same goal of bettering themselves, improving their health, and seeing that it's ok to put myself first and take time out for me....it's inspiring.

It feels like it may be forever before I can walk outside....getting real familiar with the treadmill (which I am coming to like more and more....it will never be as good as outside though!). Another 12'-15' of snow forecasted for Wednesday.....I can't stand winter! Spring, where are you???
Old 01-10-2011, 02:06 PM   #51
Senior LCF Member

Note to self... do not peruse netrition while hungry/planning dinner. This is just as bad as going to the grocery store hungry. Oh well, in 3 business days I will have some new options in my cooking :-)

The bigger issue here is that I am hungry... I don't like it. Maybe it is not that I am hungry, but that I am unsatisfied. I was lazy last night and ate the last of my leftovers for dinner instead of cooking something new and having leftovers for lunch today. So, this morning, in a desperate attempt to have something to bring for lunch to work, I cooked a Turkey Bubba Burger on my Foreman and then threw it in a container for lunch. It was less than tasty and not surprisingly left my taste buds wanting. I did take some meat out of the freezer to defrost so I can at least make dinner tonight.

Tomorrow is my weigh in. I am close to hitting 30lbs lost, but I don't know if I will hit it tomorrow. I need to have gone down 2.8lbs. If I don't, its not a big deal, ....but it would be cool to say officially that I have lost 30 pounds.

I have gone back to working out to get ready for the Warrior Dash in a few weeks. I did the Jillian Michaels DVD on friday, and hurt like hell on saturday. Saturday i toughed it out and did 3 miles on the treadmill (walking/jogging intervals until I got tired of jogging and walked the rest). Sunday was an off day but today is back on. I have a softball game at 8:30, so I think I will have time to get home from work, workout, and make dinner before I have to head back out. Then tomorrow I agreed to sub for another softball team who is having a double header. All of this softball would be great if I could honestly call it exercise. it is more social than anything, which is normally fine with me... except that I am REALLY trying to get back into the habit of working out consistantly. Three years ago I "trained" for and ran in the MGM Tower of Terror 13k (around 8 miles). When I was running consistanly for that I could run almost 6 miles without walking (a major record for me). Now I can hardly make it half of a mile. I am hoping the running will get easier.. I know it will...it is just always discouraging in the beginning.

And on another note (sorry for the long post, lots on my mind), I am ALWAYS cold. I assume it is because I have less insulation now and also because I am eating less calories so am not generating as much body heat. I woke up in the middle of the night last night thinking I must have been running a fever because I was so cold. If this was summer, this would be great! I wouldn't need to crank my AC as much. But the overnight low last night was only in the 50's and you would have though I was preparing for the ice age by the way I was walking around my apartment.... Supposed to get back to the 30's in a few days... dammit. Yes, I know alot of you have snow and think I am crazy... but this is Florida dangit!

Also, I am thinking of seeing if my clinic will let me start going every two weeks... I would like to save some money, but I don't want to start getting too lazy and thinking that gives me a week to slack and then a week to beat my self up before each weigh in. I do have the hang of it though at this point...the last few "cheat sheets" have not been particularly mind shattering... Is anyone else in Acute going every other week?

Have a great week!
Old 01-10-2011, 07:03 PM   #52
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: dodgern
Stats: 236/150.6/140- now on maintenance
Start Date: 2/26/09
No Excuses

Trying not to encourage bad behavior because of issues BUT I just lost the only grandmother I had left. My mom's mother just passed away today and I feel like I'm glomming on (if you will) BUT I'm just not feeling the diet stuff. We are also in the middle of a bad winter storm (snow and freezing rain in NC) UGH UGH UGH!!!!! Roads are bad and going to work was horrible this AM!
Glad my boss feels for us and closed all of our facilities for tomorrow because of the snow and freezing rain!!!! Here in NC it's like Armageddon!!!! Snowplows and salt and sand are nil and none here sometimes!!! I spun out on my way to work this AM!!!!
Tomorrow my hubby is taking the only transportation I have so NO gym tomorrow!!!! This sux!!!!!!!!!!! My back is still messed up and I feel at least 80 years old!!!! I wish I was nicer to myself in my younger years!! GRRRRRRRR!
So sorry for my pity party BUT sometimes, you just have to let it out!!!!!

Keep on losing y'all.

cindy
Old 01-10-2011, 07:22 PM   #53
Major LCF Poster!

Losing in Ftm - You are doing great and you ARE an inspiration! You deserve to hear those compliments!! Zumba is fun, isn't it!?
Old 01-11-2011, 06:45 AM   #54
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: betty_going_85
Stats: 250/192.4/150 restart 236/222.6/150
Start Date: December 2010/ 9/9/2013
Week 2 weigh in

Well, today is my second weigh in and I'm a little nervous. I have been retaining water so I don't know what to expect. I really wanted to have lost at least 5 1/2 pounds but I'm just not sure how realistic that is. I'm beyond the monthly visitor so I wasn't expecting to have the water retention problem that used to wreck havoc on every other diet that I tried. Anyway, I'll post my numbers when I come back. Wish me luck!!!!:
Old 01-11-2011, 08:55 AM   #55
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: betty_going_85
Stats: 250/192.4/150 restart 236/222.6/150
Start Date: December 2010/ 9/9/2013
Just returned from my 2nd week weigh in. down another 2.4. All 2.4 was fat loss. At least I didn't gain water because I thought that was going to be the case. Total loss is 14.6
Old 01-11-2011, 09:51 AM   #56
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorEng2007 View Post
Note to self... do not peruse netrition while hungry/planning dinner. This is just as bad as going to the grocery store hungry. Oh well, in 3 business days I will have some new options in my cooking :-)

The bigger issue here is that I am hungry... I don't like it.

Now I can hardly make it half of a mile. I am hoping the running will get easier.. I know it will...it is just always discouraging in the beginning.

And on another note (sorry for the long post, lots on my mind), I am ALWAYS cold.
Have a great week!
So tell us WHAT all did you order from Netrition???? I was planning an order to include Miracle Noodles but then saw they are out of stock

I'm finding that I too am hungry.....probably just bored with the "same old, same old" so I'm trying to incorporate new recipes or some things I haven't fixed for quite a while into my diet!

I have started TRYING to add jogging into my daily walk.....I've increased it a tiny bit each day. I had a really great day last week THEN it's like my body is protesting by causing me to have spasms behind my knee, so I haven't even been able to go walk since then My GOAL is to be able to jog 1/2 mile.....not bad for an old broad who has NEVER, EVER jogged/ran before in my entire life!

I was COLD all the time too, AND my skin is dry, itchy, and looks bad, so I have gone back to adding 1 teaspoon of coconut oil to my morning coffee. I used to do that, and alwasy had nice skin, but of course stopped when I started Medi. I also use plain coconut oil as a light lotion on my body! No more dryness, and my skin is looking awesome! PLUS I seem to be tolerating the temperature better as well! I'm NOT encouraging anyone to just start adding coconut oil to their diet, but I used to be on the LCF site years ago and read about it there. The benefits seemed to make sense to me.

NEW revelation........NOT! I do MUCH better drinking all of my water when I keep track of it! DUH! Mini goal for today: drink ALL of my water, avoid pork rinds!

Last edited by Mary T8M; 01-11-2011 at 09:56 AM..
Old 01-11-2011, 10:56 AM   #57
Senior LCF Member

Mary - keep up with the jogging, I too aimed to do a 1/2 mile and can now do 18 mins on the treadmill. (I started doing 60-90 seconds!). But, I can have a great day one day and do the 15-18 mins straight, and then the next day struggle for 6 min(which is a 1/2 mile for me). I think we are best to alternate days with it, seems to help. Good luck!

Cindy - so sorry to hear about your grandmother, my sympathy goes out to you. Sending hugs your way! And my sympathy on the snow too....we're getting ready for that storm tomorrow.....local forecast is for 20"! Can we just say YUCK!! Not sure why I live in the northeast....I hate winter! I wish I could transport all my family/friends somewhere warm....can I find somewhere where winter doesn't go below 60 and summerisnt warmer than 85 with low humidity????? Maybe I'll just turn the heat up really high in the house tomorrow to 85 and the kids and I can pretend we are somewhere tropical!

I had my calorimeter today.....and apparently I have a "great" metabolism (which makes me wonder where it was for my 31 yrs of life?!?!). I can eat between 1900-2400 calories a day to maintain. I'm struggling to get in 1,100.....that's a lot to add in. I really need to eat every 2 to 3 hours, but I am having a hard time eating when I don't feel hungry. I think wellness is MUCH harder than acute!
Old 01-11-2011, 11:21 AM   #58
Senior LCF Member

Ugh I'm still sick, it's been 3 days! Just been sipping gatorade since Sunday morning and I hope to have some toast later today. Missing the gym and my son's wrestling match.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:29 PM   #59
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary T8M View Post
So tell us WHAT all did you order from Netrition???? I was planning an order to include Miracle Noodles but then saw they are out of stock
I have started TRYING to add jogging into my daily walk.....I've increased it a tiny bit each day. I had a really great day last week THEN it's like my body is protesting by causing me to have spasms behind my knee, so I haven't even been able to go walk since then My GOAL is to be able to jog 1/2 mile.....not bad for an old broad who has NEVER, EVER jogged/ran before in my entire life!

I was COLD all the time too, AND my skin is dry, itchy, and looks bad, so I have gone back to adding 1 teaspoon of coconut oil to my morning coffee. I used to do that, and alwasy had nice skin, but of course stopped when I started Medi. I also use plain coconut oil as a light lotion on my body! No more dryness, and my skin is looking awesome! PLUS I seem to be tolerating the temperature better as well! I'm NOT encouraging anyone to just start adding coconut oil to their diet, but I used to be on the LCF site years ago and read about it there. The benefits seemed to make sense to me.

NEW revelation........NOT! I do MUCH better drinking all of my water when I keep track of it! DUH! Mini goal for today: drink ALL of my water, avoid pork rinds!
Oh.. I ordered a bit of this and a bit of that..... hehehe. I tried to look through here and see what had good "reviews" and go from there.

Off of the top of my head I ordered several Walden farms things..

-Alfredo sauce
-BBQ sauce
-grape jelly
-whipped peanut butter spread

As you can tell from the last two items, I had a PB&J craving (i apprently have not outgrown them, lol), so I started looking for "Breadlike" things to make a sandwhich and ended up ordering the Carb Counters Easy "No Knead" bread mix (per serving: 76 calories and 3 net carbs according to the website). and from that I saw cinnamin swirl bread also from carb counters as well. I don't know if this will be any good, but I will let you all know either way when I know :-)

I am hoping these things are good (or at least tolerable) and will help me add some variety to my diet. After having the lack luster Turkey burger for lunch yesterday I was a little depressed about what I was eating I think. Nothing like a little retail therapy to perk you up (even if it is shopping for food and not shoes).

My softball game ended up being rained out last night, so I went to the gym at my apartment complex instead. I was going to try intervals again but when I started running the first interval, the yoga-ish capri workout pants/shorts (whatever they are..) started falling down. Not just falling to below where I like to wear them.... falling to wear someone behind me was going to get a very interesting/scary show very soon if i didn't stop. SO i decided it was in everyone's best interest if I just walked fast. I normally walk at 3mph and run at 5mph (Im slow) so to split it I walked at 4mph for 3.25 miles. Tonight after my Medi appointment I am going to Old Navy to get some new workout pants/shorts/capri things.

On a side note, I like the yoga-capris (i suppose that is really what they are) because they are long enough so I don't feel exposed, short enough so that I don't overheat, tight enough so that my thighs don't rub and chaffe and loose enough so I don't look like stuffed sausage. I hope they still have them at Old Navy, because they have been perfect for everything from working out to playing softball to cleaning house :-)

Coconut oil... hmm.. my skin does get dry and itchy, especially this time of year. Maybe I will do some research and give it a shot...
I have read the threads about hair falling out and am terrified of that happening so I am considering some sort of preventive measure (maybe a supplement?)

Hope you are all okay with all the snow storms out there! My boyfriend is stranded in phoenix trying to get to Charlotte for work travel (he was at the BCS game last night :-) )
Old 01-11-2011, 02:38 PM   #60
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Keri! Congratulations on your goal, maintenance, the treadmill jogging, and all those calories allowed per the calorie check....I'd be nervous too about eating that much daily! (Though off plan i probably do eat that much). I thumbed through several books today at Walmart (and they don't care)...the New Atkins diet book looked to have some great tips in it re: eat these kinds of carbs, not those....and I think had a whole chapter about maintenance. I didn't buy it.

Determined Gemini and Cindy - thinking of you. cindy what a blessing your grandma sounds like she was in your life. What a treasure! Determined Gemini...hope you too are feeling better soon. For both of you
Closed Thread