Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2010, 01:46 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: francesalisha79
WOE: Medi-Weightloss
Start Date: December 1, 2010
Salads

Hey everyone! I went today for my first weigh-in and I was down 11 lbs!! I am really loving this diet! I was just wondering how everyone eats their salads and what everyone puts on it and calculates it into their daily veggies? BTW, I have been reading all the threads on here for the last 2 weeks and it has helped me so much! Good luck everyone!!
~Alisha
francesalisha79 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2010, 07:11 AM   #2
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: kmchap
Stats: 208/190/145
WOE: Medi Weight loss
Start Date: First time 03/2010, restart Nov 2010
Well welcome Alisha

Your allowed up to 2cups of veggies a day, so I normally do 2cups of salad (and I try to do a good dark salad, not iceburg or anything like that). I get those spray salad dressings to put on it, they are normally around 10 calories and 1 to 2 carbs for 10 sprays.

My favorite:
1 and 1/2 cups of salad
small amount of waluts (just make sure not to much, work this into your protein calories for the day)
about 2tbsp of diced hearts of palm
10-15 sprays of the Raspberry Wishbone salad spritzer

So, just make sure that you always get your full 500 calories of protein in for the day, then your salad calories are on top of that. (you should always try to stay at or below a total of 600 calories per day)

wk1: -11lbs wk2: -0.2lbs(thanksgiving) wk 3:-4.4lbs wk 4: -2.8lbs month 1: -18.2lbs
kmchap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 11:27 AM   #3
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mary T8M
Stats: 5'2" 228/144/125 good-bye 150's
WOE: LC/LF/LCal (medi)
Start Date: 4/23/10
When the weather is warmer I feel more like eating salads. We add grilled chicken, left over steak, Roast beef, hard boiled eggs, cheese, tuna or whatever strikes our fancy that day to get more protein. I like the salad spritzers too. They have several good flavors.

I also like to make BLT salads. I mix Low Fat Miracle Whip (you could use FF Miracle Whip, or FF Mayo) with FF cottage cheese then pour this over my salad greens, tomato, and crumbled turkey bacon!
Mary T8M is offline   Reply With Quote