Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2010, 06:48 PM   #121
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Nance7
Stats: 5'3" 165/125/135 Restart 7/9/12 at 142
WOE: Medi Weight Loss Clinic
Start Date: 5/31/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary T8M View Post
This is REALLY off topic, but I just have to write! As some of you know my DH was layed off from his director position at an area hospital in June Well it's been an interesting summer.....not entirely bad, because he is doing Medi with me, and TOGETHER we've lost about 150 pounds! He's more relaxed, healthier, and we've been able to reconnect not only with each other, :blush: but we've also been able to go to Jacksonville to help our DS and DIL with their two kids while she undergoes chemotherapy for a very rare ovarian cancer!
Tonight DH is in Pa. for a job interview tomorrow. It is for his "dream" job, at his "dream" salary! Please for those of you who pray, please keep us in your prayers, and for those of you who don't....please keep your fingers crossed, and keep us in your thoughts!
With the help of Medi Bill has lost just over 80 pounds and it has given him the confidence to go after this job! We went shopping for suits for him at Men's Warehouse, and found out he's "too small" for the BIG part of BIG & TALL......now he's just TALL!
This is an executive job so I don't know how long before we know that he's gotten the job......but I'll sure let you all know
Mary, just checking back in after a week away, to let you know that I am keeping you in prayers and in thoughts. I hope we'll be reading good news soon!

Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2010, 07:08 PM   #122
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Nance7
Stats: 5'3" 165/125/135 Restart 7/9/12 at 142
WOE: Medi Weight Loss Clinic
Start Date: 5/31/2010
Wow--it's hard to catch up on everyone after a week away, but I'm really enjoying everyone's posts, the lists, the successes, the incredible shrinking women that we are!

I was in Key West for a week and had a ball, OTHER THAN taking a nasty spill off of my bike and really messing up my knee (and getting lots of other contusions and scrapes). Orthopedist says today that it's a chipped bone in my kneecap--boy, is it swollen, bruised and stiff. At least I was having fun and doing something active when I did it, rather than something boring like falling down the steps on the way to work! I did fairly well on my eating and drinking, staying active and busy. No Key Lime pie for me!

It felt so good to wear small clothes. After my colossal fall, I had to peel off my (really tight) size 6 jeans because of the swelling and BUY some (really expensive) shorts at the hotel where I was taken by friends. They, too, were a size 6! Amazing. Good to be back, and I will keep trying to catch up. No weigh-in this week, since even getting to work will be a challenge. Will have to try innovative ways to exercise for a while.
Old 11-09-2010, 07:11 PM   #123
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ericak44
Stats: 189/180/ size 10
WOE: Medi
Start Date: 10/1/10- restart 5/29/12
Mary- Congrats to you and your husband on your weightloss success and best of luck with his new employment endeavor. It is amazing how weight loss/body image improvement trickles down to how we handle other parts of our life.

Kelly- Congrats on your down size. I put on a skirt that I bought a week before I started Medi and it was snug, now it is on the verge of being too big. Luckily I still have a set of clothes one size smaller.

Diertac- keep up the good work. You look great in your picture and I know you have lost more since you posted it.

I know what you mean about co-workers. The medical director of our medi clinic is also a Dr. on the unit where I work. He was on call this weekend so we were chatting. One of my co-workers who struggles with her weight though she is not obese, made a comment that "I could pay her every week and she would put me on the scale" and "All I need is the energy shot." I guess not everyone can be supportive of our choices but I couldn't be happier.
Old 11-09-2010, 07:16 PM   #124
Senior LCF Member

Melody- I definitely vary my calories daily too. If I am hungry, I eat more protein. I am on 600 calories of protein/day and some days I definitely eat more but never less.

Kelly- I only track my protein calories and write in my veggies and/or fruit. My clinic said there is not need to count fruit and veggies calories, maybe in maintenance but not now. The 2 veggies or fruit and veggie are built into the plan. It definitely helped simplify my math and journel. I don't even count carbs either. I know the things I can eat and not eat and stick to it. I lost 19.5 lbs in 4 weeks and 6.5 inches off of my waist. I am hoping the next ten come off as easily as the first 20. I am expecting the last ten before goal to be a challenge.
Old 11-09-2010, 07:58 PM   #125
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Fit2010
Stats: Ht 5'3" Wt 12/09=190;9/10=137;2/14=196.5
WOE: MediWeightLoss-like/Atkins-like
Start Date: 12-28-09; restart 02-07-14
Fat vs muscle
It's interesting that this has been the discussion the past few days. I looked at an online Dr Oz show from last week, and he had recently talked about how as we age we lose 1% of muscle mass every year, and then it's replaced with "fluffy" fat. So, think about this....our buttocks used to be muscular in our twenties, but now that we're forty and older (ahem, I'm no longer in my forties!) our gluteal muscle mass is much smaller...and developed thicker pads of fat. Now that we've lost FAT in mediweightloss and we're getting smaller it's no wonder that we can NOW fit into smaller sizes than we used to ever fit in....we're minus the muscle AND the fat. When I was in my 20's and 30's the smallest I could ever fit into was size 10, at about 108-125 lbs! (but remember the style back then was also high waisted jeans instead of low or hip fit) But now @ 137-142 I'm wearing size 6 and sometimes8's! Not as sexy looking not have glutes, but we can work on that! Does anyone else get SORE from sitting now that you've lost weight (including muscle and fat mass)? I think it's uncomfortable because we're closer to "skin and bones" than in the past, know what I mean? BTW - In my avatar picture I was wearing size 10 jeans.

Last edited by Fit2010; 11-09-2010 at 08:46 PM..
Old 11-10-2010, 04:14 AM   #126
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AnnK
Stats: 5'2" 133/133/115
WOE: MediWeightLoss
Start Date: 7/22/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fit2010 View Post
Fat vs muscle
It's interesting that this has been the discussion the past few days. I looked at an online Dr Oz show from last week, and he had recently talked about how as we age we lose 1% of muscle mass every year, and then it's replaced with "fluffy" fat. So, think about this....our buttocks used to be muscular in our twenties, but now that we're forty and older (ahem, I'm no longer in my forties!) our gluteal muscle mass is much smaller...and developed thicker pads of fat. Now that we've lost FAT in mediweightloss and we're getting smaller it's no wonder that we can NOW fit into smaller sizes than we used to ever fit in....we're minus the muscle AND the fat. When I was in my 20's and 30's the smallest I could ever fit into was size 10, at about 108-125 lbs! (but remember the style back then was also high waisted jeans instead of low or hip fit) But now @ 137-142 I'm wearing size 6 and sometimes8's! Not as sexy looking not have glutes, but we can work on that! Does anyone else get SORE from sitting now that you've lost weight (including muscle and fat mass)? I think it's uncomfortable because we're closer to "skin and bones" than in the past, know what I mean? BTW - In my avatar picture I was wearing size 10 jeans.
Hi Deb ~ great post... the NA at my clinic explained the same effect of being able to now wear size 6's when the smallest I remember wearing WAY back in HS was an 8... you made it even clearer, I think.
HA!! I HAVE noticed having to re-position my butt more often when I'm sitting at work... you must be right about our bones being closer to the furniture!!
Old 11-10-2010, 06:34 AM   #127
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sally1
Stats: 254/207/175
WOE: medi
Start Date: June 2
Mary! I don't post much but wanted you to know you and your husband are in my prayers! There is a plan for everyone and the thought that you were their to help your DS and DIL must be it! Also, having the time to reconnect and lose weight. I have a good feeling about this. Sounds like you both deserve this.
Old 11-10-2010, 06:38 AM   #128
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sally1
Stats: 254/207/175
WOE: medi
Start Date: June 2
p.s. I have been going once a month to medi. I'm not on maintainence yet... however, I don't take the shots,AS, or the fat burner. I have my own multi v. The Dr. said to check in once a month. I continue to lose about 2-3 lbs a week and that's ok.
The only problem is the clothes I just bought for work (and have not finished paying for) are too big!!! I'll take that problem
Old 11-10-2010, 07:37 AM   #129
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Divadeb
Stats: 213/192.6/150
Start Date: 9/29/10 restart 2/14/11
I'm finding that the meds are making me a serious insomniac. Last night I was laying in bed WIDE awake at 2am. On Sunday I hadn't taken my pills (schedule was messed up and I decided to take a day off the meds) and I was in bed asleep by 8:30pm!

I mentioned to my NP last week that I was noticing that I was staying up later at night, and she said it was all the extra energy I'm feeling from the weight loss. I'm pretty sure (okay, convinced) that that's not it. I told her as much and she suggested I take yet another supplement to fall asleep. I'm not too keen on adding yet another pill to the itinerary!

I've seen posts about the fat burner being a culprit, as well as the AS. I'm going to play around with when I take those (I already don't take the 7pm fat burner, and my 2nd AS is at 2pm), but I was wondering if anyone had any other advice or suggestions for which other supplement(s) might be an issue. It would appear that I am hyper-sensitive to something if it's a full 12 hours after my last AS and I'm still bright eyed and bushy-tailed. Actually, I've stopped taking any supplements after 2 or 3 pm, and skip everything in the evening... but no difference.

Fortunately, mornings aren't dreadful. I do wake up a little later than I should, and the resulting rush to get the DD's and myself ready and out the door is a little stressful, but I don't feel particularly tired once I'm up. So it's not all bad. And I am getting a lot done at night! But 5 - 6 hours of sleep a night, which has been my average lately, just doesn't seem like enough. On the weekends when I can sleep in, I'll stay in bed until 9 - 10, but weekdays I have to be up and adam by 7:30.

“Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be” George Sheehan
Old 11-10-2010, 08:12 AM   #130
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: diertac
Stats: 196.6/167.2/155
WOE: MWL
Start Date: 09/21/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divadeb View Post
I'm finding that the meds are making me a serious insomniac...I mentioned to my NP last week that I was noticing that I was staying up later at night, and she said it was all the extra energy I'm feeling from the weight loss. I'm pretty sure (okay, convinced) that that's not it.
I've seen posts about the fat burner being a culprit, as well as the AS. I'm going to play around with when I take those (I already don't take the 7pm fat burner, and my 2nd AS is at 2pm), but I was wondering if anyone had any other advice or suggestions for which other supplement(s) might be an issue. It would appear that I am hyper-sensitive to something if it's a full 12 hours after my last AS and I'm still bright eyed and bushy-tailed. Actually, I've stopped taking any supplements after 2 or 3 pm, and skip everything in the evening... but no difference.
It definitely sounds like you're hypersensitive to one of the supplements you're taking. First thought I'd have is to skip the fat burner supplement for 2 days, and see if that helps. If not, add it back in and try a few days without the AS. This way you can try to pinpoint one or the other as the sole source of the problem.

If cutting out one or the other completely doesn't help, then try it hardcore without both for a couple of days to see if that helps. If that does, then you know it's bits of both of them. If you're still bright eyed & bushy tailed, then perhaps it IS all the extra energy you have from the weight loss!

Some other questions, thoughts:
What other supplements are you taking in addition to the Medi ones?
Are you consuming caffeine from anything? Is there any hidden caffeine in your diet that you might not be aware of?

I can take the AS and the fat burner like candy without any problems sleeping at night. Of course, I'm a drag-a** by nature and I can sleep like it's my job. The one time I had an issue was when I took an AS at 6PM (hadn't taken it at 3 and I had become quite cavalier about its ability to affect my sleep).

BTW, when I have troubles falling asleep (rare though they may be) I take 2 Benadryl. I suffer terribly from allergies anyway (seasonal, hay fever, skin, you name it) so I figure I just kill 2 birds with one stone by doing that. And Benadryl doesn't give me a morning after "hangover".
http://lcmealplans.wordpress.com
Old 11-10-2010, 10:29 AM   #131
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Divadeb
Stats: 213/192.6/150
Start Date: 9/29/10 restart 2/14/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by diertac View Post
Some other questions, thoughts:
What other supplements are you taking in addition to the Medi ones?
Are you consuming caffeine from anything? Is there any hidden caffeine in your diet that you might not be aware of?
Thanks for the helpful ideas! I'm pretty sure I'm not taking in any caffeine - I cut caffeine out of my diet many years ago, and usually can tell the minute I've had some. It gives me a special kind of jittery (along with a headache) that lasts all day. And this isn't that... this is more of a "la la la, I'm awake, now what do I do?" feeling!

I'm not taking any other supplements, just Levoxyl for my thyroid and Welbutin to counter the effects of the Levoxyl

I'm going to take your advice and play around with different combinations of the AS and Fat Burner. I know that I can make it through the day without the AS - I've done it a couple of times and been fine. If that doesn't work, I'll look into something to help me sleep if I really need it. The NP recommended Melatonin -sez it's a natural sleep aid. But I'll save that for next weekend when I don't have to get up early, in case it makes me groggy.

Thanks again!
Old 11-10-2010, 11:58 AM   #132
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Paulyesthers
Stats: 206.2/145/145
WOE: MediWeight Loss Clinics
Start Date: October 18, 2010
Diertac, I also take two benadryl when I need sleep! It's the only sleep aid I'll ever take - and it's what most sleep aids are.
Old 11-10-2010, 04:13 PM   #133
Senior LCF Member

Deb- I only take 2 AS as if I take a 3rd as prescribed, I can sleep but wake up bright eyed and bushy tailed in the middle of the night. I take my first at 7am and the second around 11am then I am on my own. I know medi gives different meds to different people so I would make sure it is okay to take them that close together. The other thing you could do if you feel like you need the 2nd AS from an eating standpoint is cut it in half and only take half a dose. Hope you find something that works.
Old 11-10-2010, 04:19 PM   #134
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mary T8M
Stats: 5'2" 228/144/125 good-bye 150's
WOE: LC/LF/LCal (medi)
Start Date: 4/23/10
I was on pins and needles all day yesterday, then had to pick Bill up in West Palm Beach.....his plane actually came in 40 minutes EARLIER than the itinerary said, so that made me "late" (it's just over an hour drive for me) and he was one tired, crabby, hungry guy.......BTW he complained about how sore hit tush was ! His interview ran long (I'm taking that as a good thing) and he really had to rush to make his flight, so didn't have time to eat, and didn't want the snacks (almonds and beef jerky) I packed! It will be between 2 and 4 weeks before he hears anything on the job, but he said he has a good feeling about it!

I have some trouble sleeping....and had quite a bout of it about a month or so into Medi. I tried stopping the AS, but that didn't make a difference, so tried the Fat Burner and that wasn't it either. Finally I just started sleeping again......now this past week or so I'm having the same trouble. IF I fall asleep, I don't stay asleep, and then sometimes I'm just AWAKE, AWAKE, AWAKE! I alternate between Benadryl and melatonin........FYI They (Dr.) give benadryl to elderly patients in nursing homes for sleep because it's so safe! There is also a newer thing on the market called MID NIGHT you can take it any time during the night and don't get the morning hangover! My DD has used it

Mary T8M (Tatem)

New member of the 80 pounds gone club

Whether you think you can, or you can't, either way you're right!
Henry Ford
Old 11-10-2010, 04:38 PM   #135
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kelly4me
Stats: Lost 53 pounds 2010, Restart 2013
WOE: MWL in 2010, Low Carb 2013
Start Date: 8/27/2010, 10/22/2013
Mary - best of luck to your hubby!!

I really struggled with sleep, too. I finally started taking the Fat Burner at 7am, 11am, 3pm and dropped down to 2 AS, 1 at 7am, and 1 at 11am. That seemed to solve the sleep issues for me. The down side is that I am more hungry than I was before.
Old 11-10-2010, 04:39 PM   #136
Senior LCF Member

Deb- If the change in supplements/AS doesn't work, Maybe your thyroid med. dose needs to be adjusted since losing weight. Just a thought.

Here's a question. I breezed through the first month in Moderate ketosis even if I drank or snitched one french fry. Now I'm in my second month and I have fallen out of ketosis and can't seem to get back in. Anyone else have this or are my keto strips not working.
Old 11-10-2010, 06:58 PM   #137
Major LCF Poster!

Erica - They could have been exposed to humidity and are no longer useful. I keep mine closed up til just the second I need it out for the test, follow directions, and read within 15 seconds (for my brand from Walmart, I think), then I store them in a drawer about 3ft from the shower.
Good luck,
Debbie
Old 11-11-2010, 04:40 AM   #138
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mary T8M
Stats: 5'2" 228/144/125 good-bye 150's
WOE: LC/LF/LCal (medi)
Start Date: 4/23/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericak44 View Post
Deb- If the change in supplements/AS doesn't work, Maybe your thyroid med. dose needs to be adjusted since losing weight. Just a thought.

Here's a question. I breezed through the first month in Moderate ketosis even if I drank or snitched one french fry. Now I'm in my second month and I have fallen out of ketosis and can't seem to get back in. Anyone else have this or are my keto strips not working.
I agree with BOTH previous posts. There was a conversation a while back about the poor quality of the keto-sticks from Medi. I went through the VERY same thing you did......about month two I suddenly wasn't in ketosis any more, so bought some from CVS and suddenly was back "in". I do have to say that I am NEVER in even moderate ketosis any more, but don't know if it's me or the sticks. My clinic says as long as you show SOME color change that's all that matters. I've read others say that their clinic says to not bother checking ketosis........and especially if you're the type to obsess about it.......as long as you have steady weight loss you're doing things right!

Last edited by Mary T8M; 11-11-2010 at 04:41 AM..
Old 11-11-2010, 05:55 AM   #139
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: YankeeMom27
Stats: 181/156.8/145
WOE: Medi WeightLoss
Start Date: restart 03/29/13
Hi Everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile...I work for a start-up company that keeps taking on more business without solving the current problems we have, so I have been super busy! My fingers are soo sore from the computer and like others have mentioned, my butt hurts sitting so much since there's less "padding"!

Mary, I'm praying for your husband in his job search...we are in the same boat, trying to find hubby a job. We moved to Florida thinking we could survive on one salary, but found that, other than housing, everything is either just expensive or more expensive than NJ!!

Nancy- so sorry to hear about your knee!! I hope it heals soon! I LOVE Key West and I commend you for passing on the key lime pie (don't know if I could have been that strong!!)

W/L is coming along, not as fast as the beginning, but I'm still losing which is remarkable considering the amount of stress from work I've had. This week, I hit the 30 lb mark, so now I only have 4.4lbs to go to reach my goal. I had cut out strength training because my clinic made me feel like that was a big no-no, but I think it really helps tone up all those jiggly areas. So while I'm still losing, I look and feel "flabby", so I'm going to add it back in to my exercise regime.

Sorry for the long post...have to make sure I sign on here more often so I don't have to play catch-up! Hope everyone has a GREAT Medi day!!
Old 11-11-2010, 06:07 PM   #140
Major LCF Poster!

Congrats for being so close to goal, Heather. And for staying in range with all that stress! Awesome!
Old 11-11-2010, 07:01 PM   #141
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: subee3
Stats: 208/182.5/155
WOE: Medi-Weightloss
Start Date: 11/11/10
Hi-first time posting - just started @ Medi today after reading the forum and checking up on the program online. I am excited to begin - I see all of the successes here and can't believe how well everyone is doing! I've already gotten a lot of great ideas and hope to be a regular poster.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:59 PM   #142
Major LCF Poster!

Welcome Subee!
Old 11-12-2010, 04:07 AM   #143
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by subee3 View Post
Hi-first time posting - just started @ Medi today after reading the forum and checking up on the program online. I am excited to begin - I see all of the successes here and can't believe how well everyone is doing! I've already gotten a lot of great ideas and hope to be a regular poster.
Welcome Subee! Keep that great attitude and you'll be successful. We're all here to help you through.
Old 11-12-2010, 06:18 AM   #144
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Ortal
Stats: 184/138/120 5'5"
Start Date: 4/26/2010
Hey everyone *waves* hope all are well.Glad to see some of my old friends here. Debbie, Lea, just to name a few. Hows everyone doing? Im doing my best to catch up on all these posts. Life has been so hectic. so busy. Im at 136-138 depending on the day. Been gaining and losing the same 2 lbs for maybe a month now but thats fine during this time of year. I have been eating more carbs intermittently (a piece of bread here, a piece of chocolate there) but still doing low carb/low cal. I hope I get to my goal by yhe end of the year. I cant believe Ive been living this way for over 6 months.

Hope everyone has a happy, low carb weekend!

Mini Goal - 130 by 10/30
Ultimate Goal - 120 by the end of the year.
Old 11-12-2010, 06:19 AM   #145
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Ortal
Stats: 184/138/120 5'5"
Start Date: 4/26/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by subee3 View Post
and welcome subee! I know that this board is an awesome group and a great source of help to me during the bulk of my weight loss. Couldnt have done it without these guys Good luck on your journey. the program DOES WORK when you follow it.
Old 11-12-2010, 07:33 AM   #146
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: eptexy
Stats: 5'4 165/132/125
WOE: Medi Weightloss - Maintenance!!!
Start Date: March 2010
Good morning all! Ortal, nice to see you, lady! Are we happy it's Friday???? (I know I am!)

Went to my wellness appointment today and was down another pound. I've lost 9 pounds below my goal just doing maintenance. lol If anyone ever says to me that 500-800 calories is a terrible way to diet, I will vehemently disagree!!! I truly believe that doing acute was what reset my body and my appetite. Even when I feel I've over eaten, it's so so so much less than I used to eat. I've maintained for 5 months now and believe me, I eat PLENTY of carbs, don't deprive myself of an occasional dessert, I drink wine every day, I eat until I'm full, etc. My fat percentage is on the low end. My muscles are defined without killing myself at the gym and my husband told me last night that I have the best butt of anyone he's ever met. lol I'm going to be hotter at 40 than I was at 20. I know that I will NEVER be fat again. It's funny too because the staff at Medi will tell you how negative and skeptical I was about this program. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought I could achieve these kind of results. I almost quit a couple of times - especially in the first month. I'm so so SO glad I didn't!!!

In Wellness as of 6/4/2010!
Old 11-12-2010, 07:57 AM   #147
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eptexy View Post
Good morning all! Ortal, nice to see you, lady! Are we happy it's Friday???? (I know I am!)

Went to my wellness appointment today and was down another pound. I've lost 9 pounds below my goal just doing maintenance. lol If anyone ever says to me that 500-800 calories is a terrible way to diet, I will vehemently disagree!!! I truly believe that doing acute was what reset my body and my appetite. Even when I feel I've over eaten, it's so so so much less than I used to eat. I've maintained for 5 months now and believe me, I eat PLENTY of carbs, don't deprive myself of an occasional dessert, I drink wine every day, I eat until I'm full, etc. My fat percentage is on the low end. My muscles are defined without killing myself at the gym and my husband told me last night that I have the best butt of anyone he's ever met. lol I'm going to be hotter at 40 than I was at 20. I know that I will NEVER be fat again. It's funny too because the staff at Medi will tell you how negative and skeptical I was about this program. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought I could achieve these kind of results. I almost quit a couple of times - especially in the first month. I'm so so SO glad I didn't!!!
Erin ~ THANK YOU for writing that note ~ boy did I need it today! I'm moving into maintenance toward wellness, and had my first gain (albeit .2 lbs) yesterday. I was sure it was because I'd started having a glass or two of wine each night. But then, I AM 3 lbs below my goal, and I did lose a pound of fat yesterday, and all my numbers & percentages are excellent. I've been staying at 800-1000 cals a day (including the wine) but I've just been down on myself lately & was having a hard time getting back into the positive frame of mind that I need to stay LC. You posted just when I needed you most !! My spirits are lifted, and I can once again focus on the gains that I've made in four short months. Thank you once again!
Old 11-12-2010, 08:16 AM   #148
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: afunfish
Stats: 203/158/150 5"8
WOE: Medi - Acute Phase
I totally agree that this way of eating as total reset my body and mind on how I eat.

Welcome Suebee! Medi is great!
Old 11-12-2010, 08:50 AM   #149
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: eptexy
Stats: 5'4 165/132/125
WOE: Medi Weightloss - Maintenance!!!
Start Date: March 2010
Ann, you WILL gain a little water weight when you reintroduce carbs but it will come off as your body adjusts. It's scary for sure but keep the faith! While there is no finish line, you CAN look forward to more freedom after acute. Just take it one day at a time and go slow while you increase your calories. You will be fine and congratulations on so much progress! You're beautiful!!!
Old 11-12-2010, 10:48 AM   #150
Major LCF Poster!

I just love me my LCF buddies! And Erin, it's so good to have you back checking in with us! I know we all get busy, but we all do help each other so much and it's a wonderful, wonderful blessing!!
Closed Thread