Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2010, 06:40 PM   #61
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: think-skinny
Stats: 201.4/129/125/5'1.5"
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: 08-13-10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2princesses View Post
1.3 miles!! That's my farthest yet! I was so excited! Looking around at some 10K's here in the spring - really want to do one, but first I need to convince someone to do it with me (DH just laughed, I think my brother may be my "training" buddy!).
Great job on the jogging. I hope you can have a "buddy" to train with for your 10K. It is so important to have the extra help from others. You are doing fantastic.

Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2010, 06:43 PM   #62
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divadeb View Post
What was I thinking?!? When I bought the Halloween candy I bought my favorites, and now they taunt me from the front hall! Not the brightest move on my part! So last night I took the ones that were freeze-able and tucked them away in the back so I wouldn't see them. The others will be quickly consumed by the DH and the DD's, and I expect will be gone by the weekend. Anything that is left is going in the trash!

I have to admit that I did partake of some candy. I was going to limit myself to one Twix (absolute all time fav); I convinced myself that it would be okay, and ate it right after I bought it in the car on the way home! Hmm... who was I hiding from?! Later that night after trick-or-treating with my DDs I shared a second one with my DH. It wasn't all bad tho - when he asked me to share and I handed it over, he was really surprised. Told me that he couldn't believe I was giving it up so easily, and "you really ARE changing your eating habits".
Awesome! I couldn't even allow myself any candy because I don't know if I could have resisted more than one piece. Thankfully my DS got in trouble on Monday so I had a great excuse to throw out all of his candy. Yea, I know I am a mean mommy, lol.
Old 11-03-2010, 06:47 PM   #63
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by afunfish View Post
so funny the topic of clothes is going on, I am ripping through my closet getting rid of clothing that no longer fits, everything is to big, and it is not even worth to take all of it in, I saved a few good things of course that I can. I will be donating them. I have to agree that it is taking my mind longer to catch up with the weight I lost. I am wearing the same clothes that I wore 34lbs ago and they are just so bagging but I do not notice. Everyone at work is like why are you wearing these clothes they are so big on you.

I brought the rest of my Halloween candy to work I just could not look at the bag anymore. lol

Hope everyone is having a good week!
Great job on the weight loss. It looks like you don't have much further to go! Keep it up!
Old 11-03-2010, 06:50 PM   #64
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ericak44
Stats: 189/180/ size 10
WOE: Medi
Start Date: 10/1/10- restart 5/29/12
Deb,
That is great that your husband is going to quit smoking. Good luck to both of you. I know a few people who have quite with various medications, if he is making you too miserable, that may be an option over cold turkey.
Old 11-03-2010, 06:51 PM   #65
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary T8M View Post
YAHOO, WHOOPEE, HURRAY, YIPPEE!
I've broken my stall!!!! Just in time for my weigh-in today! I lost 3 pounds.....ALL fat! My water was the same as last week! I feel SO much better! I have one more pound to go to get to my next mini goal of 158, and to be able to change my avatar!

Today DH & I donated blood, at a BIG fund raiser in town. We ran into an acquaintance (former friend) we haven't seen for quite a while, and he didn't recognize us! You could tell he thought we looked familar, but couldn't "place" us........HOW FUNNY
Awesome! I hope I can see that kind of success for me this week. My WI is on Friday!

by the way, how do you get those avatars that have the lbs lost count on them and how do you get them up? would like the 30 lbs lost one but don't know how to get them. Thanks!
Old 11-03-2010, 06:55 PM   #66
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericak44 View Post
I LOVE all of the success stories. Thanks for sharing!

My medi center did a clothing swap. I didn't partake as I was only on week 2 so I didn't have much to swap. I am going to WI tomorrow and will find out how successful it was.

Sshals- Thanks for sharing your list of NSVs (Non-Scale Victories). These are so much more important than the number on the scale. I can also appreciate the time to adjust to your new body. I have lost 18lbs. and it happened so fast, I have been trying to wrap myself around it. I used to use food as a method of coping for stress, etc and sometimes the true emotions that are not burried under food come up and I am working on finding new ways to deal with them. Any self-esteem issues were always blamed on my weight and now that the weight is going away, I have to face my moments that lack self-esteem. It is a lifestyle and process, eh?

I am also thankful to be able to really cross my legs, my pants to be falling down because the waste is loose and not because the thigh area is so snug that it is winning the tug o'war with the waist band. I am thankful that I can put on some of my more generously cut size 12 jeans and butten them without effort. I had to put an extra hole in my belt yesterday, on the small side in order to keep my pants up and wear the belt. I looked in the mirror yesterday and my muffin top is almost gone already! I measured my waist and I lost close to 4 inches in one month. I am actually looking forward to purchasing a pair of black leggings and a pair of riding boots because they will look cute on me and I am only half way to my weight goal.

I am a little over a month into Medi and the plan and I had a tough weekend but I am completely back on track and I have learned from my choices and look forward to making better ones in the future.
Okay, what are you doing to lose your "muffin top"? I didn't realize that it would go away without surgery. I would love to know if there is certain excersizes that help with that. You are doing a great job and yea for being able to add notches on the small end of a belt instead of the bigger end.
Old 11-03-2010, 07:01 PM   #67
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fit2010 View Post
Mary and Keri - There has been a shortage of blood lately, particularly platelets. Keri, what a WONDERFUL idea to go in and donate blood to show we are THANKFUL during this time! I'm going to suggest that idea to friends and classmates online!

For years my husband has said he'd quite smoking when I lost my weight. Well, a couple weeks ago I lovingly told him that this would be a good time to quite...and that I've done a program (Medi) that works so I know I won't be going up the scales again. He's seen my change in fitness. So, just 30 minutes ago he asked when the Great American Smokeout is....I googled it and it's November 18th. Keep me in your thoughts as DH goes through withdrawal!!! I need to definitely PLAN my eating during that potential anxiety producing time!
Will do! Wow what a terrific trade! You both get healthier from it as well. YEA!
Old 11-04-2010, 01:00 PM   #68
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Desert-Rose7
Stats: 5'11"/262/150/150
WOE: MediWeightLoss
Start Date: 12/19/08 in Wellness since 09/03/2009
Congrats to all for all the successes this week!

David, that sounds like a winner of an idea!

Muffin tops will reduce in size and disappear if you walk every day. At least mine did. I do about 4-6 miles per day depending on how much time I give myself to walk.

Eating in the car? Never did and never will. It is definitely not a safe practice. I DO keep a bottle of water in the car with me though.

Things I am grateful for:

Being able to balance on one leg putting my jeans/pants on

Touching my toes without bending my legs

Crossing my legs at my desk without the keyboard shelf falling down

Putting more water in the bathtub for a soak because I take up less space

Fitting comfortably with room to spare in a aircraft seat

Sitting on my piano bench without it creaking when I sit down

....that is enough for now

Jo
Old 11-04-2010, 01:09 PM   #69
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Divadeb
Stats: 213/192.6/150
Start Date: 9/29/10 restart 2/14/11
Great idea on the DH quitting smoking! I'm going to think of a DH bad habit and pose a similar challenge! Although mine might be along the lines of him not leaving his shoes all over the place!!!

I did challenge my younger DD to a "eating healthy" challenge. She's still little (she's 7) but she would exist on french fries and Smartfood alone if we let her. One would think that we would have control over what she eats, and we do to a point, but there are times when she simply refuses to eat any vegetables or "real" meat (non-processed and/or breaded).

I've talked to her a lot about eating healthy (I'm very worried that she's picked up my bad habits) and she's agreed to eat more variety and less junk. We've had a bit of a slow start, but that's mainly b/c my DH usually makes dinner (he's home from work before me). We'll see how it goes over time, but she's thinking about it and paying more attention to what she eats, so it's definitely a good thing.

I'm hoping to get more active when I'm down a little more (my knees are very weak, and I have arthritis in my feet) and I plan to incorporate both my girls into my regimin. My older DD (10) is very active (soccer, gymnastics, dance) and her build is kind of willowy. Occasionally I find her running on the treadmill in the playroom. My mom says that she has the same physique that I had at that age, so while I don't worry about her now there is potential for weight challenges later in life.

My younger DD is built very differently - she's taller and more solid. She's not overweight, but I do see the potential for trouble. She's also a lot more sedentary than her sister, and while she also participates in sports (soccer, dance, tae kwon do) she doesn't go all out like the other one does. So my challenge is to set a good example and not be so sedentary myself... show her rather than tell her!
Old 11-04-2010, 01:11 PM   #70
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert-Rose7 View Post
Crossing my legs at my desk without the keyboard shelf falling down

Putting more water in the bathtub for a soak because I take up less space

Fitting comfortably with room to spare in a aircraft seat

Sitting on my piano bench without it creaking when I sit down
Love these ones!!! Gives me something to look forward to!
Old 11-04-2010, 01:31 PM   #71
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mommy2princesses
Stats: Ht 5'7'' 259.6/156/165
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: May 11, 2010
Quote:
So my challenge is to set a good example and not be so sedentary myself... show her rather than tell her!
I also have 2 daughters, ages 5 and 2. I completely understand when you say you should have more control over what they eat, and do, but only to a certain extent. My 5 yr old does not like vegetables - other than corn, raw carrots, cucumbers, and celery. That's it, and only a few bites at a time. My 2 yr old is in a classic power struggle right now with food - she refuses anything besides breakfast items and noodles (well, and snacks!).

My change in eating habits is definitely noticed by my 5 yr old though - and she pays attention to food and will often ask if something is "healthy". She and I have talked about how healthy foods give our bodies the good energy we need to run around and play (she is very into soccer and gymnastics). She knows certain "healthy" foods (chicken, peanut butter, etc) will give her longer-lasting energy while other foods (candy, chips) will give her energy for a few minutes but then make her feel tired. She now chooses celery with peanut butter as a snack before her gymnastics class.

I feel like its a fine line to walk with her in talking about food/exercise. I want to pass on my new found good habits, but don't want her to have any worries about her body either. Its tough!

Seeing your from the Boston area - one of my favorite things to add to the list of what to look forward to when losing weight....sitting at Fenway Park and actually FITTING in the seats! You know how tight those seats can be, when you feel as if your thighs are pushing into the edges....we went in September and I could actually sit with room to spare and could cross my legs! I was amazed!

Over 100lbs. GONE FOREVER
Thanks to MWL!
8 months to Wellness....5/11/10 - 1/11/11
Old 11-04-2010, 01:50 PM   #72
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Charlene4
Stats: 154.5/135/135
WOE: vegan/vegetarian
Start Date: June 7,2010
Quote:
I also have 2 daughters, ages 5 and 2. I completely understand when you say you should have more control over what they eat, and do, but only to a certain extent. My 5 yr old does not like vegetables - other than corn, raw carrots, cucumbers, and celery. That's it, and only a few bites at a time. My 2 yr old is in a classic power struggle right now with food - she refuses anything besides breakfast items and noodles (well, and snacks!).

My change in eating habits is definitely noticed by my 5 yr old though - and she pays attention to food and will often ask if something is "healthy". She and I have talked about how healthy foods give our bodies the good energy we need to run around and play (she is very into soccer and gymnastics). She knows certain "healthy" foods (chicken, peanut butter, etc) will give her longer-lasting energy while other foods (candy, chips) will give her energy for a few minutes but then make her feel tired. She now chooses celery with peanut butter as a snack before her gymnastics class.

I feel like its a fine line to walk with her in talking about food/exercise. I want to pass on my new found good habits, but don't want her to have any worries about her body either. Its tough!

Seeing your from the Boston area - one of my favorite things to add to the list of what to look forward to when losing weight....sitting at Fenway Park and actually FITTING in the seats! You know how tight those seats can be, when you feel as if your thighs are pushing into the edges....we went in September and I could actually sit with room to spare and could cross my legs! I was amazed!
This is something that I think a lot of people that are on "diets" don't realize.....our kids notice. My son is almost 4 and has always preferred healthy foods (I did my junk food eating at work so he won't be influenced by it) but now he is more excited about his meals than he used to be. The biggest thing is that he notices mommy exercising way more often than before and he tries to "help me" and will mimic what I am doing. He has asked why I exercise a lot and I explained that it helps keep my body strong and healthy so we can play. Now, when he mimics my crunches he says he's gonna "play better". I watch what I say and do around the house (relating to diet and exercise) very carefully, as not to have it impact him in a negative or obsessive way. I know it's got to be harder with daughters...knowing that eating disorders and body image issues are more prevalent with girls. I offer my son sweets sometimes, just because, and usually he turns them down. People are always surprised by that. We have been to a number of birthday parties where he said no to cake! I wish I would have been born with that gene! The other day, I made cookies for an event and I offered him one. He took one tiny bite, handed it back to me and said "mmm, good mom." Just got me to thinking....

maintenance
Old 11-04-2010, 02:05 PM   #73
Major LCF Poster!

And people actually think that children don't notice such things...they do and they will mimic adult behaviors...so it is a good idea to instill good habits about food and activity early on.

Jo
Old 11-04-2010, 02:05 PM   #74
Junior LCF Member

Quote:

You make an excellent point Keri - I really, really struggle with what to say to them to make sure they each have a positive body image. Older DD is starting to get into that more - her body is starting to change, she's way more self conscious than before, and the peer pressure to fit in gets stronger every day. Middle school next year will only kick it up a notch (or 10!). Younger DD doesn't seem to pay much attention to it, but I know it will start soon. And I don't want to make too big a deal out of her weight (she was a little heavy after last winter). I'm really hoping that it will happen simply by me making changes in my habits and bringing her along for the ride. We do really push her to stay active, and she's happy to have physical activities. But she hasn't found "her" thing yet, and until she does, sometimes she's a little blah about it.

I'm also trying really hard not to be my mother, who was terrible about this kind of stuff. I was forever embarrassed and worried about my body when I was younger. Don't remember exactly why, but I do remember many times her saying or doing things that horrified me! Maybe it started when she brought me to buy my first bra at the store in the middle of my town where my friends would go after school to buy candy. The training bras were in the front of the store, in the aisle next to the gum! I was trying to pretend that I didn't know her, and she was trying to hold them up against me!!! OMG, I'm laughing now, but at the time it was truly humiliating!

I know exactly what you mean about Fenway. Those seats really are very small!!! I'm sure it was a great moment when you realized that you had all that extra room. I can't quite cross my legs comfortably yet, but I'm really looking forward to it!!!
Old 11-04-2010, 02:19 PM   #75
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
And people actually think that children don't notice such things...they do and they will mimic adult behaviors...so it is a good idea to instill good habits about food and activity early on.

Jo
You are right on the money - my first day on Medi I had a raging headache and I told my younger daughter that I had a headache because had started a new diet. She listed off to me the other diets I have tried (cookies and points in particular) and asked me why I was starting yet another one. It was not a proud parenting moment, but definitely an enlightening one!

They are little sponges, and mine don't miss a trick!
Old 11-04-2010, 03:22 PM   #76
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mary T8M
Stats: 5'2" 228/144/125 good-bye 150's
WOE: LC/LF/LCal (medi)
Start Date: 4/23/10
Lea, Keri, Debbie, and Stephanie.......THANK you all so much for the congratulations! I kept whining about the stall, so wanted to share the success as well! You're all such a great support!

Debbie,
you certainly didn't mess me up at all......I'm so glad we can feel comfortable with making suggestions to each other! I did say to the clinic "nurse" that I thought maybe I should have had a higher calorie count on my increased calorie days, (taking credit for your idea) and she agreed that IF the plateau hadn't broken that probably would have been the next suggestion!

Keri,
I think I will also post my gratitude on Facebook (starting with how thankful I am that the midterm elections are over!.....I couldn't stand much more mud slinging)

Stephanie,
click on USER CONTROL PANEL on the top toolbar, then go to SETTINGS $ OPTIONS on the left side of the page, then click on EDIT AVATAR then there is a drop down box of predefined weight loss avatars, and at the bottom of that section is numbers you can click on (like 7 pages) to pick the one you want. Or you can add your own.

Mary T8M (Tatem)

New member of the 80 pounds gone club

Whether you think you can, or you can't, either way you're right!
Henry Ford
Old 11-04-2010, 08:45 PM   #77
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Fit2010
Stats: Ht 5'3" Wt 12/09=190;9/10=137;2/14=196.5
WOE: MediWeightLoss-like/Atkins-like
Start Date: 12-28-09; restart 02-07-14
Mary - So happy for you! You are giving yourself such a wonderful Christmas gift...healthier living!

Early happy holidays everybody!
Old 11-05-2010, 04:17 AM   #78
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AnnK
Stats: 5'2" 133/133/115
Start Date: 7/22/14
Hi Mary ~ I also wanted to put in my kudos to you for breaking out of "the stall!" Congrats!

To all ~ have a wonderful weekend. It's downright cold for us here in Charleston ~ with freeze warnings already! Stay warm... and let's all get our healthy Thanksgiving plans going ...
Old 11-05-2010, 06:01 AM   #79
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnK View Post
Hi Mary ~ I also wanted to put in my kudos to you for breaking out of "the stall!" Congrats!

To all ~ have a wonderful weekend. It's downright cold for us here in Charleston ~ with freeze warnings already! Stay warm... and let's all get our healthy Thanksgiving plans going ...
Thanks Ann......It's cooled down here in FL. so I'm really trying to ramp up the intensity of my walks, plus I'm TRYING to use the Total Gym we have sitting out (DH uses it daily) to help tone. BTW you're looking really beautiful!
Old 11-05-2010, 06:21 AM   #80
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Paulyesthers
Stats: 206.2/145/145
WOE: MediWeight Loss Clinics
Start Date: October 18, 2010
Good Morning everyone, I just wanted to state again how exciting it is to read all your posts. I'm still a newbie and your posts are inspiring!

I hope you all have a great weekend! It's finally cold here in TX too - but will probably warm to the 70's sometime today.

When I came home from work yesterday my brother was there. He asked me "did you lose more weight?" I explained the program, but he was still in disbelief that it can happen so fast! My mother is now intrigued, and I'm hoping she makes the choice to join me! She deserves the self confidence boost!
Old 11-05-2010, 06:57 AM   #81
Junior LCF Member

A very good morning!

I was standing in my DR assembling my vitamins for the day and my DH was sitting in the sunroom watching me. He asked me, "how long has it been since you've worn those pants?" I had pulled them out on a whim this morning - I bought them years ago but they haven't fit for some time. They slid right on, no problem! So I was already excited about it, and the fact that he noticed was the icing!

Then off to the clinic for WI, and I'm down another 4 pounds! And most of it was fat. Bringing my total loss to 17.8 pounds in 5 weeks! It's a little lower total than I had hoped when I started (20 pounds the first month) but I had that Vegas setback for a week and then had to undue that damage. So I'll take it!

I honestly attribute a lot of my success to this board, and the help and support of so many people I've never met! I've found that checking in here regularly really helps with my accountability. So thank you all!!!
Old 11-05-2010, 10:11 AM   #82
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kelly4me
Stats: Lost 53 pounds 2010, Restart 2013
WOE: MWL in 2010, Low Carb 2013
Start Date: 8/27/2010, 10/22/2013
Congrats on your success, Deb! This board really is a huge help, isn't it!

Quote:
A very good morning!

I was standing in my DR assembling my vitamins for the day and my DH was sitting in the sunroom watching me. He asked me, "how long has it been since you've worn those pants?" I had pulled them out on a whim this morning - I bought them years ago but they haven't fit for some time. They slid right on, no problem! So I was already excited about it, and the fact that he noticed was the icing!

Then off to the clinic for WI, and I'm down another 4 pounds! And most of it was fat. Bringing my total loss to 17.8 pounds in 5 weeks! It's a little lower total than I had hoped when I started (20 pounds the first month) but I had that Vegas setback for a week and then had to undue that damage. So I'll take it!

I honestly attribute a lot of my success to this board, and the help and support of so many people I've never met! I've found that checking in here regularly really helps with my accountability. So thank you all!!!
Old 11-05-2010, 02:36 PM   #83
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly4me View Post
This board really is a huge help, isn't it!
Absolutely!
Old 11-05-2010, 05:12 PM   #84
Major LCF Poster!

Well done, Debbie!

I popped into my clinic today for a little accountability check, and they told me they want me to be in one of the MWL publications since I have maintained my 112 loss for a little over a year now. So I am off to polish a testimonial for them...so we shall see!

Jo
Old 11-05-2010, 05:13 PM   #85
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Fit2010
Stats: Ht 5'3" Wt 12/09=190;9/10=137;2/14=196.5
WOE: MediWeightLoss-like/Atkins-like
Start Date: 12-28-09; restart 02-07-14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary T8M View Post
Thanks Ann......It's cooled down here in FL. so I'm really trying to ramp up the intensity of my walks, plus I'm TRYING to use the Total Gym we have sitting out (DH uses it daily) to help tone. BTW you're looking really beautiful!
Hi Mary -
Since it only got up to 52 degrees here in KS I didn't want to run today, but when DH got home early from work we went for a brisk walk together...at a couple points I jogged ahead of him just to let him enjoy the "view," and he said he liked that! Lately as it's been getting colder, for some reason, being out trying to run hurts my knees, neck, throat (as I breathe deeply), and my hands. Today was a different route and in the neighborhood, not as open to the wind,so maybe that makes the difference.
I have a Total Gym that I bought from a garage sale, had used it at the sale, the guy stuck in my trunk, and I haven't been able to figure it out to set it up! That would be a good project for me to work on this weekend! Do you like it? DH like it alot?
Debbie

Last edited by Fit2010; 11-05-2010 at 05:19 PM..
Old 11-05-2010, 05:15 PM   #86
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Well done, Debbie!

I popped into my clinic today for a little accountability check, and they told me they want me to be in one of the MWL publications since I have maintained my 112 loss for a little over a year now. So I am off to polish a testimonial for them...so we shall see!

Jo
Jo ~ that's GREAT news! BTW, I would love to see your pic, even better, before & after pics, since you're such an inspiration here!!
Old 11-05-2010, 07:04 PM   #87
Major LCF Poster!

There is an album on my profile page. There is a collage there which shows before during and after...and a photo album as well.

Jo
Old 11-05-2010, 07:33 PM   #88
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fit2010 View Post
Hi Mary -
Today was a different route and in the neighborhood, not as open to the wind,so maybe that makes the difference.
I have a Total Gym that I bought from a garage sale, had used it at the sale, the guy stuck in my trunk, and I haven't been able to figure it out to set it up! That would be a good project for me to work on this weekend! Do you like it? DH like it alot?
Debbie
When we walked today the wind was really blowing, and I forgot to pop a piece of gum in my mouth before we left.....that seems to help keep my mouth and throat moist. I had to take my sweatshirt off part way through, but put it back on for the last part of the trip home....we were walking into the wind. I'm sure that gave us more of a work out, but I hope the wind dies down before tomorrow! My DH says wonderful things (like your hubby saying he enjoyed the view) It always makes me smile! He's a great guy, and I'm SO grateful he's mine! :blush:

I like the total gym, but can't believe what an uncoordinated clutz I am on it! It feel awkward to me while I'm getting on or off, but it gives Bill a laugh when he sees me! He really likes that fact that it uses your own weight as resistance
Old 11-06-2010, 04:53 AM   #89
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
There is an album on my profile page. There is a collage there which shows before during and after...and a photo album as well.

Jo
Duh ~ I didn't think to look there!! You look terrific... and give me hope that I too can maintain this WOL for my health and happiness. I'm not getting younger (who is, right?? ) and I want to feel this good for a LONG time!! Thanks Jo ~
Old 11-06-2010, 12:51 PM   #90
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: SDC2
Stats: 5' 7.5" 218/150/155 Maintenance
WOE: Medi-Weightloss
Start Date: November 20, 2008
Hi all,

I haven't been on in a while so thought I would poke in and say hi. You are all doing so well. The pounds are just melting off all of you! Congrats!!!
Closed Thread