Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2010, 02:23 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Whit
Stats: 216/216/155
WOE: Pseudo-Mediloss
Start Date: Oct 1 2010
Newbie Alert!

Hi, I'm new around here. I wanted to do Medi Weightloss, but we don't have one in our area. We do have one that is VERY similar. They don't go over the calories/etc, but I browsed this forum and it has been very helpful. I cannot believe I have gotten this big. I didn't even believe the scale when it said 216. They set my goal weight at 155 and I really want to get this weight off. That being said... I have obstacles. I have Lupus and cannot exercise unless it has little to no impact on my knees and it's not in the sun. Yes, I'm a pale kid. haha. Thank goodness for spray tanning, right? I know I put the food in my mouth, but I've been on prednisone for months now and it has helped the weight pack right on. I'm ready to get it off!
I went to the weight clinic today and I got on adipex and the lipo (MIC) shot. Now what? I don't know whats next. I am drinking a ton of water to start out. They said that will help. With Lupus I retain a lot of water and I am just sad that the only way I can "work out" involves a bathing suit.
Anyway. I just wanted to say hi and that I'm here and ready to lose with yall!
Whit is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2010, 06:25 PM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Desert-Rose7
Stats: 5'11"/262/150/150
WOE: MediWeightLoss
Start Date: 12/19/08 in Wellness since 09/03/2009
You get a lot of credit doing this on your own. It is not easy but it is not impossible either.

Take a look at the following thread for a lot of tips and helpful ways to make it through the first few weeks of the program:

Welcome Newbies! Helpful info for week 1.

And come and share with us in the monthly thread for October.
You will find a lot of support and encouragement there.

Welcome to the forum!

Jo
Desert-Rose7 is offline   Reply With Quote