Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2010, 08:46 PM   #121
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: msawhitt
Stats: 220/130/145
WOE: Medi
Start Date: August 11, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by diertac View Post
Went to my local Medi today for my B12 shot and out of the corner of my eye I saw -- a stinking birthday cake???

Then as I walked by, I saw it was made entirely of flowers. Cool.
My clinic give out lollipops, like REAL ones! It drives me a little nuts, the manager of the office always gives my daughter 2 when she comes in with me when I get my second shots of the week. I know she is just trying to be nice, but it seems so counterproductive!! Here I am, paying money to try to make myself and my family healthier, and they give out candy.

: )

Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2010, 09:43 PM   #122
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Fit2010
Stats: Ht 5'3" Wt 12/09=190;9/10=137;2/14=196.5
WOE: MediWeightLoss-like/Atkins-like
Start Date: 12-28-09; restart 02-07-14
Stacey - I don't blame you for being upset about the lollipops for your daughter from your Medi clinic! Are they still a regular medical clinic also and just happened to add a Medi aspect? Still, counterproductive, I agree!

Irina - congratulations girlfriend! I'm so glad you are with us, also check out the maintenance thread.
Old 10-09-2010, 06:59 AM   #123
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: afunfish
Stats: 225/207/165 5"8
WOE: Medi - Acute Phase
Quote:
Originally Posted by irabeslim View Post
Thank you, afunfish. I hear you about bad rap about Staten Island. I have lived here for 20 years and I love it. And the best part - there is only 1 Medi-clinic in New York and it happens to be in Staten Island. If it was not there, I would not be where I am now - thin, fit, confident, happy. It must be very difficult going out with friends and not drink. If you are managing this situation successfully, I don't doubt you will reach your goal. Good luck!

Thank god Medi is on Staten Island, I am so grateful that it is here. I would not have lost the weight I needed to come off if it was not for me going and following the plan. I was an emotional quantity eater and now I feel so much more fit and happy. I love the staff to, they have been so nice and supportive.
The money I would spend going out to bars or clubs spending on food and alcohol is now what I spend on Medi. I usually pay the cover get a water, sneak my powerade zero in or crystal light packages and sip on that for the evening. O and of course DANCE! lol

How has everyones experience eating out so far on acute been? I have not eaten out yet and when I have had plans on the weekend for a day where I will not be around to make meals, I prepare and bring with me. I do not think I am ready to make the jump into eating at a restaurant quite yet, but would like to hear any tips for when I do. Thanks!
Old 10-09-2010, 09:36 AM   #124
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kelly4me
Stats: Lost 53 pounds 2010, Restart 2013
WOE: MWL in 2010, Low Carb 2013
Start Date: 8/27/2010, 10/22/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by afunfish View Post
How has everyones experience eating out so far on acute been? I have not eaten out yet and when I have had plans on the weekend for a day where I will not be around to make meals, I prepare and bring with me. I do not think I am ready to make the jump into eating at a restaurant quite yet, but would like to hear any tips for when I do. Thanks!
I have eaten out a lot since I started on Medi. We already had a lot of things lined up and I started Medi as an afterthought. I haven't found eating out all that difficult. I order a lot of salads with some sort of protein (grilled chicken, steak, shrimp, tuna steak), hold the croutons, dressing on the side. Steamed seafood (crab, lobster or shrimp) is a good choice in a seafood restaurant. If I order an entrée that usually comes with a starch (rice, potatoes) I'll ask them to substitute vegetables instead. In Mexican restaurants I order fajitas without the tortillas/rice/beans.

My biggest challenge with restaurant food is that it tends to be really salty and I'm sensitive to that.

Working on low carb lifestyle changes. I did Medi in 2010. Using their ideas to make permanent life changes on my own.

First goal: -20
Currently: -6.4
10/29: -2.2
11/5: -4.2
Old 10-09-2010, 01:15 PM   #125
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: msawhitt
Stats: 220/130/145
WOE: Medi
Start Date: August 11, 2010
Deb- It is a Medi office, only for Medi. I know the girl who gives them out, she is my favorite counselor (information wise, not personality wise, she has a lot of good thoughts to share when I talk with her) but I know she also has a young kid. I don't know, its not THAT big a deal, but maybe like stickers or something would be just as nice : )

That being said, I had a good day today...well, depending on how you look at it! And a fun story to share:

I took my daughter to a park today (one that is a HUGE circle on a lake, right off I-4 in Altamonte Springs...for those of you in Central Florida, I'm sure you know which one I'm talking about!) to feed some ducks. She had a great time, and was so hyper and rolling around in the grass that she unknowingly rolled right into a nice, fresh pile of poo. After a pretty extensive hand sanitizer bath, I had no choice but to carry her to the other side of the park to where our car was. We were parked almost perfectly half way around the circle, and the whole circle is (I believe, about) right about a mile long. When I got to my car, after carrying a 40-pound child almost half a mile, I was not winded or wiped out at all, just a little hot. I didn't think about it until I was about halfway home- at the beginning of this process, this is not something I could have done. I would have been exhausted, probably had to take a break, and might have had to ask my daughter to walk barefoot some of the way! Because of this program, I was able to take care of my daughter properly, and keep her from feeling embarrassed (she was down to only underpants, so I wrapped my arms around her while I carried her).

Being skinny is nice, and having lots of cute clothes to choose from now is fun, but to have my health back and to be able to give that gift to my family is probably the best thing of all : )

lost 45 pounds in 3 months with MWL!

total loss of 90 pounds since May 2010

In maintenance : )
Old 10-09-2010, 03:22 PM   #126
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: frogquackers
Stats: 231/205/160
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Sept. 30
I know that park!
Old 10-09-2010, 05:04 PM   #127
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: loyemarie
Stats: 5'7"~258/226.2/170
WOE: MWL
Start Date: September 8, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly4me View Post
Hi everyone. I just got back from six days at Disney World. I didn't get to have my appointment this week, but by my scale I weigh the same as when I left, except that my fat % is down and my muscle % is up. I'll take that as a vacation win. I worked really hard to stick close to the plan while I was gone. This upcoming week should be a dream - it'll be so much easier being able to prepare everything at home instead of eating in restaurants every day. I was excited to see that I was still in moderate ketosis when I got back.
Congrats on manuvering through WDW with such success! Now...can you let this Disney enthusiast in on what you found to eat there that fit the Medi lifestyle?? We go there about once a week. Thanks!!
Old 10-09-2010, 05:37 PM   #128
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by loyemarie View Post
Congrats on manuvering through WDW with such success! Now...can you let this Disney enthusiast in on what you found to eat there that fit the Medi lifestyle?? We go there about once a week. Thanks!!
Thanks, Loyemarie - here goes:

We had a unit with a fridge in it, so I brought along some EAS Shakes, bottled water, grapes, medi bars and tuna packets to have stuff to walk around with.

At the restaurants - Liberty Tree Tavern (Magic Kingdom) - I had the Colony salad (dressing on the side). Mama Melrose (Hollywood Studios) - Wood Grilled tuna steak. I substituted vegetables for the risotto. Flying Fish (Boardwalk) - grilled salmon and vegetables. I got the Barbeque Chicken Salad at Flame Tree BBQ. I probably wouldn't do that again as it already had dressing on it, though it wasn't very heavy. The chicken was great - it was spiced - no sauce. ETA: most servings were enough for two meals. Enough to share or bring some back for later.

If you have a group, the "picnic in the park" at Animal Kingdom has some decent choices. You get rotisserie chicken or ham and you can choose fruit and vegetable sides. Most of the parks have fruit stands now - there's one in Magic Kingdom in front of Columbia Harbor House. The one in Hollywood Studios is on the road that leads to the Tower of Terror. They have apples and packs of grapes there.

Sunshine Seasons - the food court in the "Land" pavillion at EPCOT has tons of good choices. The Grill area has chicken, salmon and grilled pork chops. They also have side salads, fruit cups and sugar free jello.

I avoided a lot of places that I normally would have eaten and I avoided all of the food and wine booths at EPCOT. It really made me realize how much I would have normally snacked there. It didn't bother me too much, but the smell of the glazed almonds was crazy. I haven't been craving sweets very much at all, but man, walking by that booth was hard!

Last edited by kelly4me; 10-09-2010 at 05:48 PM..
Old 10-09-2010, 07:22 PM   #129
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: YankeeMom27
Stats: 181/156.8/145
WOE: Medi WeightLoss
Start Date: restart 03/29/13
[QUOTE=afunfish;13975108]Hi irabeslim,

I go to the Staten Island clinic as well. I never put I am from Staten Island on forums because thanks to MTV I get embarrassed when people start asking about those shows they have, they are even putting on a new one called Bridge and Tunnel about 20 year olds and I saw a preview and wanted to crawl into a cave. I am 27 and my friends and myself do not act like what they show and we are native islanders. It makes me cringe when the island is shown like this.

Afunfish,

I know what you mean by this...I just moved from New Jersey to Florida and I sometimes do not want to tell people where I'm from because they think I should be like the kids from 'Jersey Shore' or the women from 'Real Housewives of NJ'- I have to them the majority of people from NJ are NOTHING like that. Those shows just give us Jerseyans a bad rep! I'm a bit homesick for NJ right now, I am missing my favorite season watching the leaves change and right now I REALLY wish I was in the Bronx watching the Yankees in the playoffs!!
Old 10-09-2010, 08:26 PM   #130
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msawhitt View Post
... to feed some ducks. She had a great time, and was so hyper and rolling around in the grass that she unknowingly rolled right into a nice, fresh pile of poo. After a pretty extensive hand sanitizer bath, I had no choice but to carry her to the other side of the park to where our car was. We were parked almost perfectly half way around the circle, and the whole circle is (I believe, about) right about a mile long. When I got to my car, after carrying a 40-pound child almost half a mile, I was not winded or wiped out at all, just a little hot. I didn't think about it until I was about halfway home- at the beginning of this process, this is not something I could have done. I would have been exhausted, probably had to take a break, and might have had to ask my daughter to walk barefoot some of the way! Because of this program, I was able to take care of my daughter properly, and keep her from feeling embarrassed (she was down to only underpants, so I wrapped my arms around her while I carried her).

Being skinny is nice, and having lots of cute clothes to choose from now is fun, but to have my health back and to be able to give that gift to my family is probably the best thing of all : )
Stacey - That is so awesome! How wonderful! Good for ALL of you!!
Old 10-10-2010, 09:46 AM   #131
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: got2getmoving
Stats: 298/295/xxx
WOE: trying to figure it out
Start Date: everyday
not doing medi but enjoy reading about all of your success!
Old 10-10-2010, 11:43 AM   #132
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: diertac
Stats: 196.6/167.2/155
Start Date: 09/21/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by msawhitt View Post
My clinic give out lollipops, like REAL ones! It drives me a little nuts, the manager of the office always gives my daughter 2 when she comes in with me when I get my second shots of the week. I know she is just trying to be nice, but it seems so counterproductive!! Here I am, paying money to try to make myself and my family healthier, and they give out candy.
See, that's not cool...
Old 10-10-2010, 04:11 PM   #133
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: mccosby
Stats: 218/146/150
WOE: medi weightloss
Start Date: August 2010
Hi,

I started Medi in mid-August and found this website about a month ago. I love it and find it inspirational - and I think that it helps me when I get down. I've lost ~ 22 lbs so far, but lately I have been feeling DISGUSTING. I didn't really ever feel this way 22 lbs ago, but now I do all of the time. Has anyone else experienced this?

~Caroline
Old 10-10-2010, 04:20 PM   #134
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SavLexiMom
Stats: 5'7'' 282/210.4/150
WOE: Restarted JUDDD 11/27/12 at 217.8
Hi everyone! I haven't posted in awhile, but for good reason...I'm pregnant with twins!!! This will make babies #3 and #4 for me! I am so proud of everyone on their success! I know when I come back to Medi, all of y'all will be well into maintenance and a brand new group of "newbies" will be here. I can't wait to lose all my baby weight the right way! Now, I'm just having to re-train my way of eating. Anyway, enough rambling...just wanted to check in and say congrats to everyone!!
Old 10-10-2010, 04:50 PM   #135
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: tydreamer
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: 2/10/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SavLexiMom View Post
Hi everyone! I haven't posted in awhile, but for good reason...I'm pregnant with twins!!! This will make babies #3 and #4 for me! I am so proud of everyone on their success! I know when I come back to Medi, all of y'all will be well into maintenance and a brand new group of "newbies" will be here. I can't wait to lose all my baby weight the right way! Now, I'm just having to re-train my way of eating. Anyway, enough rambling...just wanted to check in and say congrats to everyone!!
Lexi, hooray!!!!! How exciting for you!!! What great news. Congratulations!
Old 10-10-2010, 07:41 PM   #136
Major LCF Poster!

to me!! I did it!! I ran my 2nd 5K ever! And my speed was faster this time compared with the Race for the Cure. My group of 3 others from church and I had a fantastic time....one even said when we were done that we should call ourselves "the Sisterhood of the Baggie Pants!" (Cuz we've all been watching what we eat, exercising, and getting smaller!!!!)

Mom and Dad are here visiting for a few days. Mom surprised me and said that I was born at 10:10 in the AM. Yeah right! DH went to pull out the birth certificate and the time wasn't written down, just the date. Nice story mom... This has definitely been a HAPPY birthday because of feeling so great, having the run in beautiful weather downtown around the river in the AM, then going to church to worship, then hanging out with family! Very nice day!! Next scheduled event will be the 2 mile Turkey Trot!

Hope you all have an awesome week!

Last edited by Fit2010; 10-10-2010 at 07:43 PM..
Old 10-10-2010, 07:53 PM   #137
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: gettingthinner
Stats: 266/253/130
WOE: hcg/EFGT
Start Date: October 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ortal View Post
oh rain, why must you make my life difficult. the office bbq (chicken, burgers, thins I can live with) just got turned into a pizza party. I cant leave and get food, and Im very unprepared. salad it is I guess.
When I lost a bunch of weight the first time around I used to eat the toppings off the pizza during parties. It always worked out great. We would also get pizza from papa murphys and I'd take mine off for omelets. yummy
Old 10-10-2010, 09:38 PM   #138
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccosby View Post
Hi,

I started Medi in mid-August and found this website about a month ago. I love it and find it inspirational - and I think that it helps me when I get down. I've lost ~ 22 lbs so far, but lately I have been feeling DISGUSTING. I didn't really ever feel this way 22 lbs ago, but now I do all of the time. Has anyone else experienced this?

~Caroline
I don't feel disgusting, but I sure am cranky!! Hope you feel better soon!
Old 10-11-2010, 04:19 AM   #139
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AnnK
Stats: 5'2" 133/133/115
WOE: MediWeightLoss
Start Date: 7/22/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fit2010 View Post
to me!! I did it!! I ran my 2nd 5K ever! And my speed was faster this time compared with the Race for the Cure. My group of 3 others from church and I had a fantastic time....one even said when we were done that we should call ourselves "the Sisterhood of the Baggie Pants!" (Cuz we've all been watching what we eat, exercising, and getting smaller!!!!)

Mom and Dad are here visiting for a few days. Mom surprised me and said that I was born at 10:10 in the AM. Yeah right! DH went to pull out the birth certificate and the time wasn't written down, just the date. Nice story mom... This has definitely been a HAPPY birthday because of feeling so great, having the run in beautiful weather downtown around the river in the AM, then going to church to worship, then hanging out with family! Very nice day!! Next scheduled event will be the 2 mile Turkey Trot!

Happy belated birthday, and congratulations on a race well run!!! Sounds like a wonderful Sunday ~ and you were the star!
Old 10-11-2010, 05:17 AM   #140
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: irabeslim
Stats: 5'2" - 253/140/140
Start Date: January 21st, 2010
Quote:

Debbie, happy belated birthday! You gave yourself the best gift that you could possibly have this year - feeling good and proud about yourself for achieving your weight and fitness goals. This is something mystical in that, after all it was 10/10/10! My cousin's birthday was also yesterday and as always with parties I was in constant mental struggle with myself what and how much to eat. I thought I was good especially since I hiked in the mountains for 5 hours before the party, yet this morning my scale at home showed about 1.5-2 lb gain. Trying not to be upset about it but still...

"Nothing tastes better than thin feels"
-------------------
Was in wellness!
Restart on 04/05/11 to lose 15 gained lb
253/148/140
Old 10-11-2010, 05:50 AM   #141
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lins
WOE: Medi-weightloss
Start Date: 1/12/14
Debbie Happy Birthday!

Quick update. My daughters foot is much better. The infection seems to be finally gone and the swelling is gone. The top of her foot still looks nasty but it appears that we are over the worst, and she is walking again. I am very releaved it's been a crazy week. And on top of that we had company over the weekend. 4 adults and 6 kids all staying at our house......WOW!

I had my appt this morning and I'm still hanging in at 131, which I am thrilled with. After having company for 2 weeks, and my daughter with all her foot issues, I was able to do fine with my eating. I have only ran twice in the last 2 weeks so not gaining while not really exercising (except carrying a 2 yr old everywhere) was a good thing!

I hopefully i'll be around more soon.
Old 10-11-2010, 08:09 AM   #142
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: loyemarie
Stats: 5'7"~258/226.2/170
Start Date: September 8, 2010
Well, congrats Deb on the 5K! It is a great accomplishment.

And lins, good news about your daughter and weathering the stress of that on top of company! You're a better man than I, Gunga Din!

And a HUGE thank you to Kell4me!!! I have copied and pasted your WDW dining suggestions and will definitely use them. P.S. I heard somewhere that the frozen fruit bars they sell on the carts only have 8 carbs, but haven't checked for myself. I'll let you know... THANKS AGAIN!!!

I am still plugging along. Down 23 pounds, and I have my clinic visit tomorrow. My daughter has been living in Germany and Austria for 18 months and will be HOME October 28th! So, I am busy turning a junk room with a bed into a real bedroom for her.
Old 10-11-2010, 08:16 AM   #143
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Charlene4
Stats: 154.5/135/135
WOE: vegan/vegetarian
Start Date: June 7,2010
Quote:

Happy birthday and congrat on another 5k!!!
Old 10-11-2010, 09:03 AM   #144
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Desert-Rose7
Stats: 5'11"/262/150/150
Start Date: 12/19/08 in Wellness since 09/03/2009
A belated happy birthday, Debbie, and congrats on the run. I, too, did the Race for the Cure yesterday in PHX. Barely made it home to change and get ready for work, but it was worth it. I walked that 5k FASTER than some people ran it...felt really really good!

Congrats to all on all the successes this past week, overcoming obstacles, and getting the exercise in! Hurray to all!

Jo
Old 10-11-2010, 10:28 AM   #145
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: irabeslim
Stats: 5'2" - 253/140/140
Start Date: January 21st, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by loyemarie View Post
Well, congrats Deb on the 5K! It is a great accomplishment.

And lins, good news about your daughter and weathering the stress of that on top of company! You're a better man than I, Gunga Din!

And a HUGE thank you to Kell4me!!! I have copied and pasted your WDW dining suggestions and will definitely use them. P.S. I heard somewhere that the frozen fruit bars they sell on the carts only have 8 carbs, but haven't checked for myself. I'll let you know... THANKS AGAIN!!!

I am still plugging along. Down 23 pounds, and I have my clinic visit tomorrow. My daughter has been living in Germany and Austria for 18 months and will be HOME October 28th! So, I am busy turning a junk room with a bed into a real bedroom for her.

lovemarie, you have an outstanding result in just 1 month of Medi. I looked back at my stats and I lost 22 lb or so in the 1st month. You are doing everything right. Just keep it up, it works and works fast. I know it firsthand.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:48 AM   #146
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Gibby
Stats: 349.8/336.0/190
WOE: Whatever works
Start Date: 7/29/2014
Hi everyone,

I'm seriously considering starting the Medi-Weight loss plan. I've contacted the center in Surprise, Arizona and will be scheduling an appointment, but I did want to hear your success stories and those of you who have lost, the ability to maintain.

Thank you for your input!
Desperate in Phoenix!!!!
Old 10-11-2010, 11:23 AM   #147
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Nick80
Stats: 6ft 249/175/180
WOE: Mediweight- maintenance
Start Date: October 1, 2009
Quote:

Awesome!!! I am so happy for all of your successes!! It just seemed like yesterday that you started this plan and look at you- all grown up!! Keep it up and Happy belated birthday!!
Old 10-11-2010, 12:24 PM   #148
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AnnK
Stats: 5'2" 133/133/115
Start Date: 7/22/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm seriously considering starting the Medi-Weight loss plan. I've contacted the center in Surprise, Arizona and will be scheduling an appointment, but I did want to hear your success stories and those of you who have lost, the ability to maintain.

Thank you for your input!
Desperate in Phoenix!!!!
Marilee!! Medi has been an amazing experience for me. I will most likely have reached my goal weight at this week's weigh-in on Thursday & I started July 19th. I gradually quit my blood pressure meds (which I've been on for over 15 yrs) & my cholesterol is finally coming down. My knees don't ache, I'm stronger, I don't have headaches (used to be a daily thing). I've gone from size 12-14 to size 6, and I feel great! All of this in less than 3 months. If you WANT to succeed, I think this is the way to go. Keep us informed of how your appointment goes ~ this is a friendly, helpful & supportive place to share your ups & downs during your journey.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:04 PM   #149
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Charlene4
Stats: 154.5/135/135
WOE: vegan/vegetarian
Start Date: June 7,2010
I know some of you have re-done week one to lose a few pounds, etc....what I'm wondering is: Did you get the same crappy feelings as when you originally do week one...the sluggish, tired, flu-like symptoms after a couple days? I feel puffy and want to try to lose like 3-5 more pounds and started doing week one again today. Can I expect to feel like I did initially? I have a 5k to run on saturday and I'll be working out regularly (5-6 days a week)...I will eat something more carb rich before the 5k. I definately can't do 500-600 calories without AS but I'm gonna aim for 800-900 of just protein and hopefully get similar results as I did when I started the program. Please let me know how this has worked for you guys....I tried searching it but apparently I don't know the correct words to get the results I want.

maintenance
Old 10-11-2010, 03:36 PM   #150
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: tydreamer
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: 2/10/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlene4 View Post
I know some of you have re-done week one to lose a few pounds, etc....what I'm wondering is: Did you get the same crappy feelings as when you originally do week one...the sluggish, tired, flu-like symptoms after a couple days? I feel puffy and want to try to lose like 3-5 more pounds and started doing week one again today. Can I expect to feel like I did initially? I have a 5k to run on saturday and I'll be working out regularly (5-6 days a week)...I will eat something more carb rich before the 5k. I definately can't do 500-600 calories without AS but I'm gonna aim for 800-900 of just protein and hopefully get similar results as I did when I started the program. Please let me know how this has worked for you guys....I tried searching it but apparently I don't know the correct words to get the results I want.
Charlene, I kicked into high gear about 10 days ago or so with this way of eating. I did two full days of week one, but then added a little bit of veggies by day three. I don't have any keotstix so wasn't really trying to get into ketosis again, but trying to kick start to lose the three I'd gained, plus a few more. I did NOT feel bad or headachey or lethargic or anything this time around. And it took me a week to get down even with my goal and over the last three days or so, I'm about three pounds UNDER where I was when I hit goal. Today, I've been back up a little in a calories, but will continue on with 1,000 or less for the next couple of weeks as I try to hit 140.
Closed Thread