Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2010, 05:54 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: lv1130
Stats: 262/220/150
WOE: Medi
Start Date: 7/23/2010
Product Error! Too much cals/fat :(

Hello all,

I am new to Medi and new to this board. I have encountered an issue and wondered if anyone has faced a similar situation or had any insight. While eating lunch today I thought that the beef franks I was having (usually we buy [my Mom and I are doing the program together] Hebrew National 97% Fat Free Beef Franks. They are 40 cals and 1 gram of fat each) tasted too good to be 97% fat free. When I got home I realized my Mom had purchased the Reduced Fat version (110 calories, NINE grams of fat each ) not the 97% fat free kind. I had 2 of them for lunch and it wouldn't be so bad but I also had them on Sunday for dinner. I was told by the NP at my center that we shouldn't exceed 10 grams of fat per day in the acute phase. I am wondering if anyone has some tips on what I should eat for the next 24 hours before my weigh in so I can try to eat my protein but limit my fat intake as much possible.

Thanks in advance!

Laureen
lv1130 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2010, 01:00 PM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mary T8M
Stats: 5'2" 228/144/125 good-bye 150's
WOE: LC/LF/LCal (medi)
Start Date: 4/23/10
[QUOTE=lv1130;13847378]Hello all,

I am new to Medi and new to this board. I have encountered an issue and wondered if anyone has faced a similar situation or had any insight. While eating lunch today I thought that the beef franks I was having (usually we buy [my Mom and I are doing the program together] Hebrew National 97% Fat Free Beef Franks. They are 40 cals and 1 gram of fat each) tasted too good to be 97% fat free. When I got home I realized my Mom had purchased the Reduced Fat version (110 calories, NINE grams of fat each ) not the 97% fat free kind. I had 2 of them for lunch and it wouldn't be so bad but I also had them on Sunday for dinner. I was told by the NP at my center that we shouldn't exceed 10 grams of fat per day in the acute phase. I am wondering if anyone has some tips on what I should eat for the next 24 hours before my weigh in so I can try to eat my protein but limit my fat intake as much possible.
Thanks in advance!

IF it were me.....and this is (JMHO) just my humble opinion.....I wouldn't worry about it.....you can't undo it, and beating yourself up won't help. We're all human, so just get right back on program, make sure you're drinking all of your water, and be happy that you're doing the very best you can! You'll be a success, and we're all here to support each other! YOU CAN DO IT! I know you can!
Mary
Join us on the September board and let us know the results. Also add your stats beginning weight/current weight/goal weight

Mary T8M (Tatem)

New member of the 80 pounds gone club

Whether you think you can, or you can't, either way you're right!
Henry Ford

Last edited by Mary T8M; 09-01-2010 at 01:02 PM..
Mary T8M is offline   Reply With Quote