Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2010, 08:19 AM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Jennc143
Stats: 147/135/125
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: June 23, 2010
ugh... need to do this on my own

I was doing medi weight loss... felt pretty good... but the cost for me was starting to add up. I want to try it on my own but fear that I will fail without the stay slim pills etc..

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get through the first 2 weeks etc.. "pill free"?

Is anyone else in my boat and doing it on their own?

(i do have about a weeks worth of fat burner/calcium/colone cleanse and vitasuper left... just not the stay slim... and of course... no b12 shots)
Jennc143 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2010, 11:57 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: nsjx
Stats: 203.5/159/159 - maintenance
WOE: medi
Start Date: April 17, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennc143 View Post
I was doing medi weight loss... felt pretty good... but the cost for me was starting to add up. I want to try it on my own but fear that I will fail without the stay slim pills etc..

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get through the first 2 weeks etc.. "pill free"?

Is anyone else in my boat and doing it on their own?

(i do have about a weeks worth of fat burner/calcium/colone cleanse and vitasuper left... just not the stay slim... and of course... no b12 shots)
I did medi on my own since April. I have high blood pressure so I could not take any of the pills so I opt to do it on my own. With the help of this board, determination to loose the weight and will-power I did it on my own. I have never even tested for ketosis. Never bought it. Could not find the sticks and gave up. I just followed the plan and it worked. I take calcium pyruvate, multi-vitamin, b12 drops, juice plus fruits and vegetables in capsules, extra iron. You can do it. People are shocked when they see me. Someone told me today I look 20 years younger. I am actually wearing a size 8 down from 14. I credit this board and all the people who share their stories. God bless you all.

Last edited by nsjx; 08-12-2010 at 11:59 AM..
nsjx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 04:11 PM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lins
WOE: Medi-weightloss
Start Date: 1/12/14
I agree just go get a multi vitamin, a fat burner, a calcium, and a B-complex....and whatever else you might need. The ketosticks are with the diabetes supplies in wallgreens. I am not on any of the "Medi" meds anymore because I found that they were cheaper elsewear. And I am no longer on the AS.
lins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 08:20 AM   #4
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: losing in Ftm
Stats: restart Apr 2012
WOE: Medi
Start Date: 5/5/10
I've thought about doing this also because of cost but, for me, the money I have to spend makes me more motivated to make this plan work for me. I know when I was attending Weight Watchers and trying the South Beach diet the I was able to talk myself into slipping. I haven't slipped one day on this plan and part of the reason, besides this board and the program, is because of the money I have spend. I keep a total on my phone for all the vitamins, protein mixes and weekly clinic costs so I know exactly how much I have spent.
Old 08-24-2010, 06:10 PM   #5
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: momoftwoboys0425
Quote:
Originally Posted by lins View Post
I agree just go get a multi vitamin, a fat burner, a calcium, and a B-complex....and whatever else you might need. The ketosticks are with the diabetes supplies in wallgreens. I am not on any of the "Medi" meds anymore because I found that they were cheaper elsewear. And I am no longer on the AS.
How exactly do you use these? In what amounts/dosage per day? Please advise too. I'm in the same boat! Want to lose but I just can't spend the money...thanks..
momoftwoboys0425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 06:16 AM   #6
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lins
WOE: Medi-weightloss
Start Date: 1/12/14
I just follow the bottle as far as dosage is concerned.
lins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 09:03 AM   #7
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Rhodeislander
Stats: 304/270/250 6'2"
WOE: Medi
Start Date: July 10
Cost

I'm doing the same thing. I found green tea fat burner at Walmart for 9.00.
Anyone know whats in the weekly shots? How do I replace that? Just B12?
Thanks
Rhodeislander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 07:02 PM   #8
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: efie30
Is there a prescription appetite suppressant given by the doctor in the medi office?
efie30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 05:07 PM   #9
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: clergywife
Stats: 182.5/149.5/125
WOE: medi weightloss
Start Date: 11/25/10
This question is for people who have been on Medi for a while. I am in week 7 and this is the first week I haven't lost anything, stayed the same. I did lose 2% body fat and increased lean muscle but didn't lose on the scale. Followed the plan, am in Ketosis and have exercised. Does this happen? I was doing so good losing. I will just stay the course but I was wondering if anyone else had this experience.

Thanks
clergywife is offline   Reply With Quote