Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2010, 11:48 AM   #241
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Desert-Rose7
Stats: 5'11"/262/150/150
WOE: MediWeightLoss
Start Date: 12/19/08 in Wellness since 09/03/2009
Sending love and prayers and lots of positive white healing light your way, Debbie.

Jo

Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2010, 12:56 PM   #242
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AnnK
Stats: 5'2" 130/127/115
Start Date: 7/19/10 and 8/27/12
Had my 4th weigh-in today (3 days late due to being out of town). I lost 1.6 lbs ~ not a lot, but I did lose 6 1/2 lbs of fat. And staying on plan while visiting relatives last week made me feel pretty good...
Now, if I've lost so much fat (about 15 lbs since starting), why are my thighs still so chunky??
As always, thanks everyone for being there to share with!!!
Old 08-19-2010, 01:44 PM   #243
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mommy2princesses
Stats: Ht 5'7'' 259.6/156/165
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: May 11, 2010
Lins - I went to lunch today with my best friend and 3 of our other friends that I used to teach with (I haven't seen those 3 since April - which was before Medi). I must say - hearing over and over how good I looked felt SOOOO good! And I made the healthiest lunch choice (grilled chicken over salad) and after ordering they all commented that they should have ordered more like me instead of burgers & fries.

I've decided I definitely have an issue though since losing weight - I compare my size to the size of every other woman around me no matter where I go. I try to see who is bigger and smaller than me or I look to see who I think is the same size as me to see how I must appear to others. Any one else do this, or is it just me? I'm not talking once in awhile...I do this CONSTANTLY!

Over 100lbs. GONE FOREVER
Thanks to MWL!
8 months to Wellness....5/11/10 - 1/11/11
Old 08-19-2010, 01:51 PM   #244
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: irabeslim
Stats: 5'2" - 253/140/140
WOE: MWL
Start Date: January 21st, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2princesses View Post
Lins - I went to lunch today with my best friend and 3 of our other friends that I used to teach with (I haven't seen those 3 since April - which was before Medi). I must say - hearing over and over how good I looked felt SOOOO good! And I made the healthiest lunch choice (grilled chicken over salad) and after ordering they all commented that they should have ordered more like me instead of burgers & fries.

I've decided I definitely have an issue though since losing weight - I compare my size to the size of every other woman around me no matter where I go. I try to see who is bigger and smaller than me or I look to see who I think is the same size as me to see how I must appear to others. Any one else do this, or is it just me? I'm not talking once in awhile...I do this CONSTANTLY!

I did this all the time. It is because I never trusted what I saw in the mirrow. After all mirrows are different. So I went even further. On walks in the park with my husband, I was constantly asking him how my butt compares to the butt of every woman that was passing by. He finally got pissed off and said that I am playing with fire by making him pay attention to other women. So I don't do this amymore, but mentally continiuing doing these comparisons.
Old 08-19-2010, 01:54 PM   #245
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Charlene4
Stats: 154.5/135/135
WOE: vegan/vegetarian
Start Date: June 7,2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert-Rose7 View Post
For all of you wishing for a cheesecake recipe, take a look at the dessert thread and go to post #4. Susie's recipe is there and it is a good one. Many of us have tried it, and loved it. I use it a lot when bringing a goody to a company potluck.

Medi-Friendly Dessert Recipes

Jo

I'm gonna have to try that one cause it sounds better, calories wise.
Old 08-19-2010, 02:04 PM   #246
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Fit2010
Stats: Ht 5'3" Wt 12/09=190;9/10=137;2/14=196.5
WOE: MediWeightLoss-like/Atkins-like
Start Date: 12-28-09; restart 02-07-14
Praise God! Just got off the phone with breast surgeon's office: fatty necrosis, fibrosis, dystrophic calcification. No cancer! Hurt yesterday when she had pushed on it and it was suspicious mostly due to the calcification (which can happen around cancers too) and when she pushed it's pointiness was right up against my rib. Whew!! I wish she hadn't over and over again kept on talking about cancer in the office visit, I know she wanted to prepare me, but I could not focus on the homework assignment due this evening with that concern! Empathy: this experience hasn't gone without a benefit to my future friends/contacts/patients.
Sigh!
Thank you so much, friends, for the prayers and support!
Old 08-19-2010, 02:28 PM   #247
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: dodgern
Stats: 236/150.6/140- now on maintenance
Start Date: 2/26/09
Prayers Work!!!

Debbie...I can't say how relieved I am for you and so happy!!!!

work.

God Bless

cindy
Old 08-19-2010, 02:52 PM   #248
Major LCF Poster!

Amen Cindy! God works....even if it HAD been cancer I would not have lost hope. I am relieved I can continue my "training" to jog in the Race for the Cure the end of September as a "survivor!"

Thank you for praying!
Old 08-19-2010, 03:30 PM   #249
Senior LCF Member

Oh Debbie - so happy for you! I had to just log on now to see if you had posted an update, such good news. Ok - now I'll go clean up the kitchen from dinner!

Irabeslim - I keep asking my husband "See that girl over there - is she thinner or fatter than me?". He is definitely getting sick of it, and I don't know if he's just humoring me - but women who I think are smaller than me, he says are bigger. Not sure if its a warped sense of what I do look like now or not...but I better stop soon with him or he's not going to be happy! At least I've stopped asking him if I look fat in outfits - now its more of a "Do these clothes fit me?"! At least I'm not the only neurotic one!
Old 08-19-2010, 03:36 PM   #250
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AnnK
Stats: 5'2" 130/127/115
Start Date: 7/19/10 and 8/27/12
Debbie ~ Thank God!!! You are taking good care of your body and it is taking care of you!
Old 08-19-2010, 04:35 PM   #251
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lins
WOE: Medi-weightloss
Start Date: 1/12/14
Praise God Debbie that is wonderful news.

I think we all just have a warped idea of what we trully look like because we only see the negative. I wore a size 6 bermuda short today and still looked in the mirror and thought my butt was huge. It's like I think that someone else's size 6 is smaller than my own size 6, which makes no since whatsoever. It's a constant struggle.
Old 08-19-2010, 04:48 PM   #252
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Desert-Rose7
Stats: 5'11"/262/150/150
Start Date: 12/19/08 in Wellness since 09/03/2009
Thank the good Lord and the angels that you are okay Debbie! I can breathe again!

Jo

Last edited by Desert-Rose7; 08-19-2010 at 05:37 PM..
Old 08-19-2010, 04:58 PM   #253
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: dodgern
Stats: 236/150.6/140- now on maintenance
Start Date: 2/26/09
Body Image

OK....The Good Lord knows that we all struggle with body image...Victoria's Secret makes sure that we all have problems this way...never mind any mags like Cosmo Playboy etc.
We all have to get over the fact that we "were fat"!!! Just know that you are smaller than you used to be!
I know,personally, that I'll never look good nekked I never have :blush:
BUT I know now that I've never looked better in clothes
The pride on my hubby's face when he sees other guys look at me and enjoy the view (hehehe) makes me very proud of what I have accomplished
The fact that I look "normal" makes very proud I enjoy being able to buy clothes in the juniors/misses section!! The fact that I don't have to go to Layne Bryant anymore still astonishes me
I know that I can walk around in my bra and undies (sorry for TMI) makes me feel good. I don't have to hide myself under layers of cloth anymore-what a relief!!!!
My thighs are disgusting and the huge amount of loose skin is gross to me BUT anytime I bring up the idea of plastic surgery my hubby freaks out!!! He says "No Way!!!" It's not the cost BUT the thought of me changing anymore than I have would freak him out!!! God Bless Him ...he loves me no matter what!!!
I told him that when I'm 60 I'm gonna get the surgery so I can be 60 and have the body of a 20yo....it cracks him up
Please allow yourselves to be pleased with what you have accomplished!!!
Keep the biggest pair of pants that you have ever worn and when you're feeling down on yourselves, take them out and try them on!!! I have a pair that I've kept to remind myself of what I allowed myself to do to me!!! It's so satisfying to see the difference!
I have a very small part in a commercial for MWL here in Charlotte...For those who would like to see it, go to Facebook and type in Medi weightloss of Charlotte and click on Video...the 1 that has a lady in a red shirt is the 1 I was in. I'm the first person shown holding up that very same pair of pants saying "This was me before MWL, this is me now"
Most of my friends and family have seen it and LOVE it!!!!!!
Just remember....you HAVE changed and that you will stay changed for the rest of your lives!!!!!!

cindy
Old 08-19-2010, 05:19 PM   #254
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgern View Post
I enjoy being able to buy clothes in the juniors/misses section!! The fact that I don't have to go to Layne Bryant anymore still astonishes me
Keep the biggest pair of pants that you have ever worn and when you're feeling down on yourselves, take them out and try them on!!!
cindy
Cindy - I had no idea how good it would feel to be able to walk into the "normal" size section of Macy's....and not up to the plus-size area where I basically would hope every second that I was shopping to not run into anyone I knew. Granted, I'm still in the largest size (XL & 14/16) in misses...but its gonna change!!! And I kept the entire outfit I had on the 1st time I went to Medi....jeans, t-shirt, zip-down hooded sweatshirt. I have tried it on several times, and will NEVER throw it away. Seeing it sitting on a shelf in my closet is a constant reminder of what I will never wear again. I suggest everyone do this as they start Medi.

So aggravated right now though! I had 2 pairs of shorts, 1 skirt, 1 pair of bermuda shorts taken in at the tailor's this week. Picked them up this morning, and just tried them on now. (I know I should have tried them on there, but it was enough of a hassle to find on-street parking, get 2 kids out of the car, walk 2 kids down the street to the tailor, get them inside without touching anything, and back in the car. Ugh!). The skirt & bermuda shorts are fine....but the 2 pairs of shorts came out awful. And I spent way more money on the alterations than had I bought new clothes (shows me for trying to be thrifty!). I had told the seamstress (who I have used for years - my entire family/friends use this place) how I don't like how baggy the legs of my shorts get (my butt & thighs are losing faster than around my waist) and she said she could take that in. The way she did it is awful - the shorts are now skin tight down at the bottom of the short...but still loose at the top. I will honestly NOT even wear them around the house how they look. (Think back to the 90's...remember MC Hammer pants? Really big & wide at the top, then super tight at the ankle? Yeah, well picture that but in a shorts version!)What do I do? Can I go back and have them let back out again (the material is still there, she didn't cut it)? I refuse to pay though - is that ok? Ugh!!!
Old 08-19-2010, 06:51 PM   #255
Major LCF Poster!

Keri - I would definitely take them back if it were me. You paid for a preferred fit and she should have measured you or something. I guess she nip and tucks and doesn't "design" clothes!

Regarding body image stuff. I wrote this a long time ago, but I took my camera with me to MWL the first day and in my jeans and black bra had the nurse take a photo of me from behind (muffin top spillage HUGE) and from the side (fat arms, protruding abd- even the hernia I described in the epigastric area was visible). Then I wore the same jeans and black bra 2 months later for a photo (less muffin top!). Two months later the jeans wouldn't fit so I wore other pants and black bra (hour glass waist - NO muffin top and seeing difference in arms...hernia still visible/in fact I showed these series of photos to the breast cancer doctor yesterday!) And the other day I had more taken. I did this for ME. So I could really believe that I was losing and not allow myself to rationalize and cheat if I saw a number on the scales or a glimpse in the mirror I didn't like. I HAVE been evolving into the body I once had...but now I'm smarter too! Yesterday in the office a YOUNG nurse (probably in her 20's) thought I was in my 30's! Obviously she wasn't close enough to see the wrinkles on my arms! I told her I have a great gal that weaves my hair!

Thank you again friends for caring about my concern with the biopsy. So relieved! What a great "team" of support we have here!

Blessings,
Old 08-19-2010, 07:43 PM   #256
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Nance7
Stats: 5'3" 165/125/135 Restart 7/9/12 at 142
WOE: Medi Weight Loss Clinic
Start Date: 5/31/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fit2010 View Post
Praise God! Just got off the phone with breast surgeon's office: fatty necrosis, fibrosis, dystrophic calcification. No cancer! Hurt yesterday when she had pushed on it and it was suspicious mostly due to the calcification (which can happen around cancers too) and when she pushed it's pointiness was right up against my rib. Whew!! I wish she hadn't over and over again kept on talking about cancer in the office visit, I know she wanted to prepare me, but I could not focus on the homework assignment due this evening with that concern! Empathy: this experience hasn't gone without a benefit to my future friends/contacts/patients.
Sigh!
Thank you so much, friends, for the prayers and support!
Debbie--I was in tears at work when I read what you might be facing. I couldn't post and couldn't check later, then had to go somewhere after work, just got home. I am SO happy to hear your news! You were in my thoughts and prayers all day. Thank God!
Old 08-19-2010, 07:50 PM   #257
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: SDC2
Stats: 5' 7.5" 218/150/155 Maintenance
WOE: Medi-Weightloss
Start Date: November 20, 2008
Missing in Action

I have been working so much lately that I haven't had a chance to check out our site in a week or more. We had 29 new patients just last week. The Medi fever is spreading and the general public is learning that there is a cure for obesity!!! And my husband's company, Lockheed Martin, just became a coorporate wellness partner!

I have some other great news too. When I did the program I didn't even consider submitting my receipts to my medical insurance. I did however submit them to my FSA and on my second attempt, with a letter from the doctor, they accepted the claim and sent me a check. For those of you who don't know what an FSA is, it is tax free money that you set aside for health expenses. It basicly means that the money I spent on Medi was tax free. When my husband did the program I decided to try making a claim to our medical insurance. They rejected the claim twice saying that I did not provide enough information. The third time I painstakingly filled out their form exactly as they specified and they finally accepted it and put it through. I'm not saying that all insurances will accept the claim, but it is certainly worth a try. You need to have all of the standard medical codes for office visits, injections, etc., and including a letter from your doctor stating the medical issues affiliated with obesity doesn't hurt. Our doctor has a standard letter that she personalizes and prints. Good luck if you decide to try this. I am glad that I did.

Old 08-19-2010, 07:58 PM   #258
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lins View Post
Losing in Ftm- I was told by a doctor friend of mine that it is not good to do crunches if you have a lower ab "pouch", expecially if it's due to pregnancy, and a c-section (which mine is). He said that you strength those muscles under the flab stick out more. He said to go through most of your day pulling your belly button back to your spine as hard as you can. Start with 5-10 a day and work it up to where you are "holding it in" for long periods of time. While cleaning, cooking, showering, driving etc... He also said things like hitting a punch bag, doing jumping jacks, and hula hooping (or at least those motions). Are great but not to do actually crunches. Oh and he also suggested things like pilates and yoga to really strength the core muscles.
Hi Lins,

I think you just diagnosed my problem. I still have a small pooch in my belly, but it is rock solid. I bet I did just what you mentioned and built muscle over fat. Now what to do to undo the damage??? I am always open to learn new things. I just read an exerpt from "The Primal Blueprint" in which the author shows off his 6 pack abs doing exactly what you just described. You are supposed to pull your belly button in towards you spine while exhaling, at first for 10 seconds, but building up to 60seconds. He recommends 2 sets, 10 times a day. I just started doing this. I'm not sure how you do it for 60 seconds while exhaling the whole time.

I have injured my back (muscularly) on several occassions doing traditional situps on an exercise ball, hyperextending my back and I ended up with severe muscle spasms in my lower back. Last time, after 3 days in bed and a trip to the chiropractor I learned the error of my ways. He instructed me to do crunches in a seated position with a vertical weighted pully. I'm not sure if this does the same thing as you mentioned in building muscle over fat.

I love this forum and the open discussion. I have learned so much even as a seasoned Medi blogger and counselor. Thank you all!
Old 08-19-2010, 08:01 PM   #259
Major LCF Poster!

Debbie,

Fortunately I read about the results first. I am sorry you had to go through the worry, but God is definitely watching over you! God bless!

Susie
Old 08-19-2010, 09:17 PM   #260
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fit2010 View Post
Keri - I would definitely take them back if it were me. You paid for a preferred fit and she should have measured you or something. I guess she nip and tucks and doesn't "design" clothes!

Regarding body image stuff. I wrote this a long time ago, but I took my camera with me to MWL the first day and in my jeans and black bra had the nurse take a photo of me from behind (muffin top spillage HUGE) and from the side (fat arms, protruding abd- even the hernia I described in the epigastric area was visible). Then I wore the same jeans and black bra 2 months later for a photo (less muffin top!). Two months later the jeans wouldn't fit so I wore other pants and black bra (hour glass waist - NO muffin top and seeing difference in arms...hernia still visible/in fact I showed these series of photos to the breast cancer doctor yesterday!) And the other day I had more taken. I did this for ME. So I could really believe that I was losing and not allow myself to rationalize and cheat if I saw a number on the scales or a glimpse in the mirror I didn't like. I HAVE been evolving into the body I once had...but now I'm smarter too! Yesterday in the office a YOUNG nurse (probably in her 20's) thought I was in my 30's! Obviously she wasn't close enough to see the wrinkles on my arms! I told her I have a great gal that weaves my hair!

Thank you again friends for caring about my concern with the biopsy. So relieved! What a great "team" of support we have here!

Blessings,

Debbie, you are always trying to support everybody here so in this trying moment for you we all were thinking about you and praying . Thank god, everything is OK, but it is a nerve-racking experience. I hope you never have to go through this again. Best of luck!
Old 08-19-2010, 09:24 PM   #261
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnK View Post
Had my 4th weigh-in today (3 days late due to being out of town). I lost 1.6 lbs ~ not a lot, but I did lose 6 1/2 lbs of fat. And staying on plan while visiting relatives last week made me feel pretty good...
Now, if I've lost so much fat (about 15 lbs since starting), why are my thighs still so chunky??
As always, thanks everyone for being there to share with!!!
You are not alone with the "thigh" problem - you see it all over the postings people complaining about them. Thighs are losing fat ever so slowly for many women. I read somewhere that it is due to low blood circulation there and also thigh fat is actually beneficial for women vs fat around the stomach which is really bad for you. So our "smart" bodies are trying to hold on to these benefits. Darn! I have lost almost 100 lb and don't look fat anymore but still have these fatty, ugly thighs that tell everybody who see them that I was FAT.

"Nothing tastes better than thin feels"
-------------------
Was in wellness!
Restart on 04/05/11 to lose 15 gained lb
253/148/140
Old 08-19-2010, 09:31 PM   #262
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgern View Post
OK....The Good Lord knows that we all struggle with body image...Victoria's Secret makes sure that we all have problems this way...never mind any mags like Cosmo Playboy etc.
We all have to get over the fact that we "were fat"!!! Just know that you are smaller than you used to be!
I know,personally, that I'll never look good nekked I never have :blush:
BUT I know now that I've never looked better in clothes
The pride on my hubby's face when he sees other guys look at me and enjoy the view (hehehe) makes me very proud of what I have accomplished
The fact that I look "normal" makes very proud I enjoy being able to buy clothes in the juniors/misses section!! The fact that I don't have to go to Layne Bryant anymore still astonishes me
I know that I can walk around in my bra and undies (sorry for TMI) makes me feel good. I don't have to hide myself under layers of cloth anymore-what a relief!!!!
My thighs are disgusting and the huge amount of loose skin is gross to me BUT anytime I bring up the idea of plastic surgery my hubby freaks out!!! He says "No Way!!!" It's not the cost BUT the thought of me changing anymore than I have would freak him out!!! God Bless Him ...he loves me no matter what!!!
I told him that when I'm 60 I'm gonna get the surgery so I can be 60 and have the body of a 20yo....it cracks him up
Please allow yourselves to be pleased with what you have accomplished!!!
Keep the biggest pair of pants that you have ever worn and when you're feeling down on yourselves, take them out and try them on!!! I have a pair that I've kept to remind myself of what I allowed myself to do to me!!! It's so satisfying to see the difference!
I have a very small part in a commercial for MWL here in Charlotte...For those who would like to see it, go to Facebook and type in Medi weightloss of Charlotte and click on Video...the 1 that has a lady in a red shirt is the 1 I was in. I'm the first person shown holding up that very same pair of pants saying "This was me before MWL, this is me now"
Most of my friends and family have seen it and LOVE it!!!!!!
Just remember....you HAVE changed and that you will stay changed for the rest of your lives!!!!!!

cindy
Cindy, nicely said. I will be reading your post when I am low like now. I was hoping to hit 100 lb mark today but first time in 7 months lost only 0.4 lb and was short 0.8 lb to make a 100. I got upset, forgot about all my accomplishments and really eat everything in sight today. Now I feel guilty and stupid. I know I need to pick up tomorrow and I will. It just scares me that I can so easily fall off with the slightest disappointment.
Old 08-19-2010, 09:34 PM   #263
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Olivia123006
Stats: 236
Start Date: 8/13/2010
Great Weigh in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msawhitt View Post
Hello!

I just started last week, too, and live in your area : ) I'm happy to see there are a few others who have also just started the program, it will be nice to share stories.
I weighed in and I lost 8.8 so i'm estactic bout that.
Thats great, I go to the office off of sandlake, maybe we can be buddy's?
Old 08-20-2010, 05:00 AM   #264
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Ash347
WOE: Medi
Start Date: March 20,09
Morning Medi Friends!

Olivia-I go to that office too! Maybe we can be buddies?
Debbie- god bless you! Its good to see that you are okay!
Susie- I saw you at the sand lake clinic the other day and didnt get a chance to say HI from low carb friends!

I weighed in the other day and was holding 8 lbs of water!
8! I am at almost TOM, so i am trying to drink more water..
Where is everyone finding the carbmaster yogurt?
Its very discouraging holding the water weight, because then I dont know if I lost any actual fat or not. Does that happen to anyone else? Its very frustrating!

Love
Ashley

** Ashley**
One day at a time..
Old 08-20-2010, 09:17 AM   #265
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash347 View Post
Where is everyone finding the carbmaster yogurt?

Love
Ashley
Carbmaster yogurt=Kroger. It's store brand.
Old 08-20-2010, 09:23 AM   #266
Senior LCF Member

Sigh. I had to miss my appointment today....my little guy is sick. Anyway...I am conflicted to whether I should weigh myself or not. It's gonna be a WHOLE WEEK before I can go in cause the only day I can make it in is on Fridays. I am not gonna take my morning AS because I get hungrier in the afternoon and that way I can try to make the few extras that I have last a whole week. I am scared to go "cold turkey." Did anyone have any symptoms (headaches, etc.) when coming off the AS? I was supposed to potentially start transitioning to maintenance today so I am especially disappointed to miss my appointment.

maintenance
Old 08-20-2010, 09:28 AM   #267
Senior LCF Member

Ashley - for yogurt I buy the Dannon Light & Fit: Carb & Sugar Control (since I don't have Kroger's up here!). Its 45 calories & 3 g carbs per serving. That's a good option if you can find it...I just wish it came in more flavors than vanilla!

Good news here today - my daughter went to her orthopedic dr. this AM (she was born with bilateral club feet...spent her 1st 4 months in casts on both legs up to her thighs, has gone through 3 surgeries, physical therapy, day & nighttime braces, etc) and today she was told she has "graduated" at the dr's office. We don't have to go back until next August!!! She will still continue to wear braces at night when sleeping, and do monthly check-ins with her physical therapist...but woo-hoo, we can see light at the end of this very LONG tunnel!!!! And an added bonus - the Dr. looked at me and said "Well, it looks like summer has been very good to you - you look wonderful." Big smile inside!!!!
Old 08-20-2010, 10:13 AM   #268
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: msawhitt
Stats: 220/130/145
Start Date: August 11, 2010
Olivia: I go to the Lake Mary office : ) Feel free to chat anytime though, I'm all over town all the time!

Everyone else: Have you all tried the Walden Farms products? My Sister-in-Law (who did Weight Watchers) swore it was awful, but I bought the chocolate dip at Publix today and omigoodness.....it was pretty delish! I mean, it's no jar of Nutella, but for 0 calories, 0 carbs, 0 fat, and 0 sugar I'll take it! Are there any other products anyone swears by? They are pretty expensive, would love some recommendations before I go off on an expensive taste-testing journey!

lost 45 pounds in 3 months with MWL!

total loss of 90 pounds since May 2010

In maintenance : )
Old 08-20-2010, 10:17 AM   #269
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: msawhitt
Stats: 220/130/145
Start Date: August 11, 2010
Charlene: when my family Dr. put me on an AS (I was on Phentermine then), when I was done I had to go off of it cold turkey. The following week (after my last pill) was pretty awful: fever, sweats and chills, insane headache, I was basically out of commission! I highly recommend trying to space out what you have the best you can!!
Old 08-20-2010, 11:06 AM   #270
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lins
WOE: Medi-weightloss
Start Date: 1/12/14
I don't have time to reply to anyone today (although I did read), but just wanted to check in. I went to my appt today and was down -3lbs putting me at 132lbs!!!!! It feels great!
Closed Thread