Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2010, 05:05 AM   #331
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: irabeslim
Stats: 5'2" - 253/140/140
WOE: MWL
Start Date: January 21st, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lins View Post
I usually eat sugar free/fat free pudding to help with the chocolate cravings. Or a sugar Free Fudge pop. But the SF Fudge Pop still has 8 carbs so you have to do that on a day that you were already low on your carbs so you won't go over.

I am finding the last 10lbs to be torture. I want to loose them, but at the same time I still find myself being relaxed about the amount of calories I am eatting. I"m not really struggling staying with Medi friently foods, which is a good thing, it's just the amount in which I am eatting. It makes me confident that I will be okay in maintance, but it's not helping these last 10lbs go away.

Today is another day.
Lins, I am in the same situation - these last 9 lb are the most difficult to lose. Yes, same as you - I am finding it very difficult to stay within calorie limit even though most of the time I am eating "good" stuff. I am still working out but it is not as efffective as it was used to be. Also I tried to go on week 1 plan to boost weight loss and could not. Ended up eating cheese and veggies. In the past, I could do it very easily. Is it because we already looking and feeling good and everybody is telling us that we don't need to lose anymore, we can wear clothes that fit and actually enjoy shopping and dressing up?

"Nothing tastes better than thin feels"
-------------------
Was in wellness!
Restart on 04/05/11 to lose 15 gained lb
253/148/140

Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2010, 05:20 AM   #332
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: nsjx
Stats: 203.5/159/159 - maintenance
WOE: medi
Start Date: April 17, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by irabeslim View Post
Lins, Is it because we already looking and feeling good and everybody is telling us that we don't need to lose anymore, we can wear clothes that fit and actually enjoy shopping and dressing up?
Ditto to what you just said. People are telling me "You don't need to loose anymore or you will look guant". I am now wearing a size 6 (can't remember ever wearing that). I am kinda easing into the last 5 lbs. People have even said "Don't loose anymore!" as if they are concern about how skinny I now look. Subconsiously it plays with your mind and you wonder if you need to loose more and ultimately you end up eating more (of the good things) but more. I got you because I am right there.

Last edited by nsjx; 08-26-2010 at 05:22 AM..
Old 08-26-2010, 05:35 AM   #333
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: tydreamer
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: 2/10/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by lins View Post
I usually eat sugar free/fat free pudding to help with the chocolate cravings. Or a sugar Free Fudge pop. But the SF Fudge Pop still has 8 carbs so you have to do that on a day that you were already low on your carbs so you won't go over.

I am finding the last 10lbs to be torture. I want to loose them, but at the same time I still find myself being relaxed about the amount of calories I am eatting. I"m not really struggling staying with Medi friently foods, which is a good thing, it's just the amount in which I am eatting. It makes me confident that I will be okay in maintance, but it's not helping these last 10lbs go away.

Today is another day.
Lins, you sound like both Erin and me when we were down to that last 10 pounds. There's something in your body that's telling you it's almost time for transition despite the few pounds left you want to lose. That timeframe was my worst period on this WOE, including the first week. It's like your body is saying, I'm ready for more calories now - so go ahead and bump me up. Erin pointed out to me recently that my one day of 500 calories total was NOT maintenance and that I'd already paid my acute phase dues! Think about how far you've come and how healthy you are now. You can and probably still will continue to lose in transition and maybe even maintenance. You should REALLY ask your clinic what they think about where you are, your mental state, and if starting transition might be a good thing for you. You've already said their Medi friendly calories, you're just eating more than the 500. I GET IT!! That's exactly where I was and moving to the next phase was truly my saving grace for my mind!!

We're behind you!!
Old 08-26-2010, 05:38 AM   #334
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lins
WOE: Medi-weightloss
Start Date: 1/12/14
That's exactly it! I am in a size 6 now too, and my clothes fit great. I love shopping, and I can run 4 miles at a time, all of those were my goals. However I am still have a BMI of 25.1 and I still have quiet a bit of fat in my hips and butt that I am not happy with. So yes I really do need to loose those last 10lbs. So it doesn't really help that every tells me I don't need to loose anymore etc... Because they don't see me naked....LOL Plus school has started up again and we are on the go a lot so it's hard to not just grab food and go. And casseroles are so much easier to make for dinner because I can make them ahead of time and put them in the over with a timer. Fresh cooking is harder with less time. Or at least it's not what I am use to. Plus tomorrow is pay day so I am very limited in the food I have at home anyway....LOL UGH! I am determined to have a good 600 calorie day today.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:07 AM   #335
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Azurro
Stats: 229.2/193.8/160
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: May 2010
Hi there all..
I am feeling a bit blah I think.or the I dont care phase...has this happened to anyone.....??
.. I have been away for three weeks...no weigh in.. will not be around to get weighed in this fri but will do it next week Im up two lbs...Yes, I have indulged in carbs over the last few weeks.. I will not lie..but I cant seem to get back into it...and I know if I dont..things will get worse...but Im feeling so low at the moment/....
Old 08-26-2010, 07:31 AM   #336
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Fit2010
Stats: Ht 5'3" Wt 12/09=190;9/10=137;2/14=196.5
WOE: MediWeightLoss-like/Atkins-like
Start Date: 12-28-09; restart 02-07-14
Hi my MWL friends! This AM the home scales showed 137.4 lbs. Wow, I cannot believe I'm so close to goal! I have my official weigh in at the clinic next week. This allergy diet has been a more strict form of my week 2 WOE (the difference is no milk products at all in this allergy diet, no fruits, no grains). I'm thankful for nuts or I would have about starved! I do some allergy challenges in about a week and can add in other foods. But, if anyone wants to get quickly back into ketosis this could be a way back in. Between returning from vacation 14 days ago and focusing on losing the 4 lbs I'd gained, I've lost almost 7 1/2 lbs just in 14 days due to week one and this allergy diet. You can see what I've been eating in the Energy In/Energy Out thread. It blows my mind this happened so quickly! It also surprises me that I look like I could easily afford to lose another 7.4 lbs to get to 130 lbs, but I'm not going to purposely go that low due to bustline issues!

Starting with my new group of nursing students this afternoon. I'm excited! It's been a wonderful summer of accountability here, profitable to have focused so much on the task at hand. Just want to thank you all for your companionship and accountability along the journey....I'm still going to be here as much as I can....I need me my buddies!
Old 08-26-2010, 07:32 AM   #337
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: N2LowCarb
2 years ago, my coworker and I began this WOE. She lost 45 pounds. I lost 25 pounds (my goal was 50 pounds). I had to get new clothes (2 sizes smaller) and felt better than I had in years. Then, my coworker stopped the program and began to gain weight. Without the support system I had come to rely on, I began struggling just to maintain my weight loss. I am ready to lose the last 25 pounds. I am so glad I found this website. There is so much good information, support, and advice from everyone.
Old 08-26-2010, 09:27 AM   #338
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Charlene4
Stats: 154.5/135/135
WOE: vegan/vegetarian
Start Date: June 7,2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by tydreamer View Post
Lins, you sound like both Erin and me when we were down to that last 10 pounds. There's something in your body that's telling you it's almost time for transition despite the few pounds left you want to lose. That timeframe was my worst period on this WOE, including the first week. It's like your body is saying, I'm ready for more calories now - so go ahead and bump me up. Erin pointed out to me recently that my one day of 500 calories total was NOT maintenance and that I'd already paid my acute phase dues! Think about how far you've come and how healthy you are now. You can and probably still will continue to lose in transition and maybe even maintenance. You should REALLY ask your clinic what they think about where you are, your mental state, and if starting transition might be a good thing for you. You've already said their Medi friendly calories, you're just eating more than the 500. I GET IT!! That's exactly where I was and moving to the next phase was truly my saving grace for my mind!!

We're behind you!!

I feel you guys! I have been in this mindset for the past couple weeks. Missing my appt. last night didn't help much. I made it to my ORIGINAL goal and decided I wanted to lose an additional 5 pounds....they don't seem to want to come off. I have been a little lax and munching more than I should. I am working out a lot and definitely seeing results in that department. I would like to lose 5 more pounds and/or one more size. My BMI is 21.7 right now so I feel like it's "not that bad". Last time I was at the clinic we had discussed maintenance and transitioning but I said I wanted to wait another week. I still don't think I'm ready but I really wanna eat more calories. I also don't feel as "supported" as I did at first. My BMI was 24.9 when I started the program, which is still in healthy range. I'm not complaining about that....but I just want to get my body fat down a little more and I'll be content....I feel like if I get my body fat down at the weight I am at now, it won't have the impact I want....ugh.

maintenance
Old 08-26-2010, 09:46 AM   #339
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: YankeeMom27
Stats: 181/156.8/145
WOE: Medi WeightLoss
Start Date: restart 03/29/13
thanks for all the ideas on handling chocolate cravings! Definitely going to try the chocolate mousse and SF fudge pops, although looks like I'm going to have to fight through my craving for a few days....Although I lost 4 pounds (even with being on vacation last week), I fell out of ketosis and was told at the clinic to go back to just protein for the next 3 days...fun!fun!
Old 08-26-2010, 11:44 AM   #340
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AnnK
Stats: 5'2" 133/133/115
WOE: MediWeightLoss
Start Date: 7/22/14
Maybe it's one of those "blah" days... I had my fifth weigh-in today & only lost .6 lbs . The Medi dietician showed me on my Tanita chart how my numbers are all good & explained that I'm coming up on the toughest phase for weight loss (the famous "10 pounds" lol!) She suggested some increased exercise, so I'll do that. My clothes are getting very baggy, so I know the inches are dropping. I'll feel better tomorrow, I know, but today I'm bummed... as I drink my gazillionth huge bottle of water for the day and contemplate working even harder on this program...
So glad you're all there. Thanks for the inspiration you give me every day!
Old 08-26-2010, 11:52 AM   #341
Senior LCF Member

I am doing week one today. I didn't set out for it to be that way, but that is what has happened so far so I think i'll stick with it and maybe do a few days of it to see if that makes a difference on the scale. I would love to go run, but once again my hubby is going to be gone tonight and so I can't leave the kids. Hopefully I will get it it in tomorrow (if it doesn't rain). I did do some squats, jumping jacks, leg lifts, crunches.....for 30 minutes I just kept moving. So I feel happy that I at least got something in. I also walk to get my kids from school everyday now so that's 20 minutes. I just pray that I can make it to the 120's by the 1st.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:35 PM   #342
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: eptexy
Stats: 5'4 165/132/125
WOE: Medi Weightloss - Maintenance!!!
Start Date: March 2010
A good chocolate fix in acute is the almond milk with walden chocolate syrup. Really yummy but again, it's a slippery slope. The less sugar free stuff you eat, the better off because it's still sweet and will contribute to more cravings. (Experience talking here as I munch down on a sugar free fudgcicle!) What was even more effective now that I remember - I bought a single bar of like 95% cacoa. You know the kind that tastes like it verges on dirt-taste? It was separated in small squares so one little square was around 1 carb and maybe 30 calories. It was itty bitty but it completely fixed the problem. I had one little square a day with a cup of coffee or chai tea with almond milk and splenda in the evenings.

Lins, have you thought about going into maintenance - you would continue to lose- just at a slower rate. I lost another 7 lbs after I threw in the towel at 130. Pain free!!! lol My original goal was 125 and at 130, I just seriously could not handle it anymore. I was hungry ALL the time and eating beyond my allotted calories was making me carry on daily guilt and my mind was just not going in a healthy direction. Who needs to feel guilty when they're eating? Especially when it's too much chicken breast and lettuce?! Please. That's what I felt at the time though. Rough.

I'm not going to tell you what to do because I've been there with everyone telling me I'm too thin or whatever... which by the way isn't true at all. In fact, I could actually lose another 5 lbs because I do (and will always will I'm sure) have a badonkadonk. But my husband likes my curves and my body type will never be willowy - and at 38 I'm cool with that.

So I may sound preachy but I absolutely understand where you're coming from and will support you either way! You're doing awesome and you are NOT alone in your fears as you get close to goal!

In Wellness as of 6/4/2010!
Old 08-26-2010, 03:12 PM   #343
Senior LCF Member

When I get to a healthy BMI I will probably go into maintance, but I'm still at 25.1 and I really would rather be at 24.0 Until then I keep trucking on. Actually I had a really good day today and a much better attitude. So we'll see.

I also figured out today that I had a wrong thought process when it comes to my exercise. I always run at 7 p.m. (not too hot, and not dark), with running clothes and shoes while my dh watches the kids. But tonight, it was 5:00 my hubby had a 6:30 meeting, and it was overcast. So I walked out the door with my regular clothes on and in flip flops and walked as fast as I could for 30 minutes (a little over 3 miles). No it wasn't nearly as hard as my 4 mile run, but at least it was something. I need to do small things on days I can't do big things.

Thanks so much for the support.
Old 08-26-2010, 03:16 PM   #344
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: msawhitt
Stats: 220/130/145
WOE: Medi
Start Date: August 11, 2010
I have had a very blah day as well, except I have NOT been eating. I didn't eat enough yesterday, either, and I feel awful. A nasty cold has been going around my daughters preschool, and we both have it right now. I have been skipping my AS for 2 days, but I still have no appetite for ANYTHING. I know this can be bad for my metabolism, since my body will think I am trying to starve it, but I truly can't bring myself to eat (today I have had a green apple, 6 almonds, and 6 slices of turkey lunch meat, and all before noon). So much for indulging this weekend!!

lost 45 pounds in 3 months with MWL!

total loss of 90 pounds since May 2010

In maintenance : )
Old 08-26-2010, 05:12 PM   #345
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mary T8M
Stats: 5'2" 228/144/125 good-bye 150's
WOE: LC/LF/LCal (medi)
Start Date: 4/23/10
I was up in the central part of FL (Debary) today picking up tutoring supplies from my business partner, and thought about the bunch of you who live up there. It's about 2 hours north of me. Did you "feel" my greeting?
We weighed in yesterday and I lost 2 pounds, but was a little disappointed.....not so much in the 2 pounds, but that I felt so dumpy and bloated! So I went home and altered the top I was wearing.....I like it a lot, but I needed to take it in a BUNCH! Today I felt MUCH better....all though my business partner didn't seem to notice that I've dropped another 20 pounds since he last saw me! Oh well, I can see it, and my husband makes a BIG deal, daily so that makes me happy! I now have LESS weight to lose, than I've already lost!

Mary T8M (Tatem)

New member of the 80 pounds gone club

Whether you think you can, or you can't, either way you're right!
Henry Ford
Old 08-26-2010, 05:22 PM   #346
Senior LCF Member

It's always frustrating when you see someone you haven't seen in awhile expecting them to notice and then they don't say anything. Sometimes though I think people just don't know what to say so they don't say anything at all.

I had a really great day Medi wise. I stayed right at 600 calories of all protein foods. I did 30 minutes of random movement earlier today like jump jacks and squats, and then ended up going on a 2 mile speed walk this evening. And better yet I don't feel like eatting anything else tonight, which is a huge change from a few days ago. I HATE TOM it always makes me feel so out of control, and when it's gone I am back to "normal".
Old 08-26-2010, 07:17 PM   #347
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: SDC2
Stats: 5' 7.5" 218/150/155 Maintenance
WOE: Medi-Weightloss
Start Date: November 20, 2008
Hi Guys,

I haven't been on in a while since I've been working so much. I have referred many of my clients to this site to help keep their motivation going. I hope some of you are checking it out because it is such a supportive and friendly website.

Since I am not able to read the site everyday, if any of you ever want me for anything just send me a private message. Life has been very good to me and my middle son is now done almost 70 pounds and is close to goal. This WOE is simply amazing!
Old 08-27-2010, 05:04 AM   #348
Senior LCF Member

I am determined to have another great day, and an amazing weekend. Best of luck to everyone. I know the weekends are the hardest. Just make a list of your goals and anytime you feel like eatting something that you're not suppose to either due to it being not medi friendly or emotional eatting, remind yourself of why you are doing this.
Old 08-27-2010, 05:20 PM   #349
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: thinagain@30
Stats: 245.3
Start Date: 7/12/2012
I have been sick and I was weight at my PCPs office this afternoon! 217!!!! I can't believe I have lost 16 pounds so far! Official weigh in is not until Monday! My motivation is I have a picture of myself in a bathing suit at the beach w/my son and I am disgusted with how I look/ed. Had an amazing egg mug for dinner!

Carol
Old 08-27-2010, 07:50 PM   #350
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinagain@30 View Post
I have been sick and I was weight at my PCPs office this afternoon! 217!!!! I can't believe I have lost 16 pounds so far! Official weigh in is not until Monday! My motivation is I have a picture of myself in a bathing suit at the beach w/my son and I am disgusted with how I look/ed. Had an amazing egg mug for dinner!

Carol
Great job! Keep it up! Also check your stats - it should show your starting weight/current weight/goal weight.
Old 08-27-2010, 09:58 PM   #351
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Charlene4
Stats: 154.5/135/135
WOE: vegan/vegetarian
Start Date: June 7,2010
I am happy to report that I am officially in transition. I should have started last week but my son was sick so I had to 'skip' a week. I lost a couple more pounds. I wasn't too worried about that cause I'm fairly content and wanna work on building more muscle now.I'm at just over 25 percent body fat and I'd love to get that down 3 points of so. Anyway, it was a rough first day of transition because I was super busy all day and wasn't prepared. I ended up eating a couple protein bars as 'meals', protein shake for dinner and a (very small) piece of cake for my husband bday...plus a very small piece of brownie. I'm not overly cocnerned because I know I will work them off tomorrow but I would have rather had those things a little later down the road. I'm not gonna beat myself up since before I started this plan I would have had a huge piece of cake (or two) and several brownies and probably ice cream too. So I feel like I exhibited self control. Hope everyone has a good weekend! Can't wait to have a 'normal' day of transition!
Old 08-28-2010, 03:21 AM   #352
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlene4 View Post
I am happy to report that I am officially in transition. I should have started last week but my son was sick so I had to 'skip' a week. I lost a couple more pounds. I wasn't too worried about that cause I'm fairly content and wanna work on building more muscle now.I'm at just over 25 percent body fat and I'd love to get that down 3 points of so. Anyway, it was a rough first day of transition because I was super busy all day and wasn't prepared. I ended up eating a couple protein bars as 'meals', protein shake for dinner and a (very small) piece of cake for my husband bday...plus a very small piece of brownie. I'm not overly cocnerned because I know I will work them off tomorrow but I would have rather had those things a little later down the road. I'm not gonna beat myself up since before I started this plan I would have had a huge piece of cake (or two) and several brownies and probably ice cream too. So I feel like I exhibited self control. Hope everyone has a good weekend! Can't wait to have a 'normal' day of transition!
Congratulations! You made it and I am sure you will stick to transition regimen and later on to wellness. I hear confidence and "know-how" in your attitude. Those occasional indulgences will be part of our lifes. We just need to plan for them and as long as you are in control, it's no big deal
Old 08-28-2010, 07:17 AM   #353
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: eptexy
Stats: 5'4 165/132/125
WOE: Medi Weightloss - Maintenance!!!
Start Date: March 2010
Way to go, Charlene!!!
Old 08-28-2010, 08:01 AM   #354
Senior LCF Member

Congratulations Charlene! I'm not far behind you.
Old 08-28-2010, 08:05 AM   #355
Senior LCF Member

I was looking back at my calendar from 2008. I had my youngest daughter in March and in July I weighted 190lbs. So if I go from that, which was my highest point. I have lost 58lbs. I also bought a pair of jeans last night, on sale for $6. I don't have any jeans at home because it's still so hot, but I really wanted to have at least one pair. I didn't try them on but got a size 8 knowing they will fit me. I have a size 6 bermuda shorts but they are a bit snug when I first put them on. But when I tried on the pants when I got home they were too big on me. By a lot. I am going to have to take them back. I can't belive that a size 8 is too big on me. It's amazing. I also bought 3 shirts all size small. I am still amazed by this weight loss and this program.

And this morning I did another 4 mile run without stopping.
Old 08-28-2010, 10:20 AM   #356
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Fit2010
Stats: Ht 5'3" Wt 12/09=190;9/10=137;2/14=196.5
WOE: MediWeightLoss-like/Atkins-like
Start Date: 12-28-09; restart 02-07-14
Lins - Whoo Hoo!! It's amazing how much better we feel and how clothes fit better without all the "body insulation" as I call it! We have been melting FAT. This is the program that works.

Charlene - Congratulations!! I agree with Irina, you do sound like you are "in charge" of your eating choices. It's such a different feeling to be able to say no to the POISON that wants to kill our confidence/our health/our self-image!

I go for my weigh in at MWL on Monday and I think I'll be considered for transition at that time. My home scales were 137.2 lbs this AM, and have been 137.4 to 138.6 for the past week. I measured myself, and in the past 1 wk I've lost 1/2 inch of my bust, 1/4 inch off my waist, and almost 1/2 inch off my thighs. Granted, I'm not building muscle with weights, yet, but I am continuing to eat enough protein that I know I'm not losing muscle. I now have no cellulite on my upper arms....first time in about 14 years! I go sleeveless constantly now and feel great about it! I think the extra inches/weight loss from from cutting out milk/cheese, etc. And I wonder if I was having some inflammation from not tolerating it as well as I assumed I was? Oh well, I guess I'll stay off of it...it's better for my sinuses/allergies anyways.

Hope you all have an awesome weekend!
Old 08-28-2010, 02:37 PM   #357
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mary T8M
Stats: 5'2" 228/144/125 good-bye 150's
WOE: LC/LF/LCal (medi)
Start Date: 4/23/10
I'm having a little hiatus from walking, (I haven't walked for the last 3 days) and this morning I forced myself to weigh on my home scales, and for the first time in YEARS I weighed in the 160's......169 to be exact. My home scale weighs about 1.5 - 2 pounds less than the one at the clinic, so I know this won't be official on Wednesday when I weigh in.....PLUS I'll be wearing clothes there :blush: BUT just the same I'm grasping at anything to keep me feeling motivated!
I had to go to Sam's Club today and bought DH two pairs of cargo shorts thinking they'd be too small so he'd have something to wear in a couple of weeks when he loses a few more pounds....He tried them on and they BOTH fit! He like to wear his clothes fairly loose, so he said he won't wear the one pair just yet. He started at a 50 waist, and now is in 42's! I'm wishing my change was as dramatic as his! Just the same I'm SO proud of him. He's lost 60 pounds so far!
Old 08-28-2010, 06:19 PM   #358
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: losing in Ftm
Stats: restart Apr 2012
WOE: Medi
Start Date: 5/5/10
When I have been reading these posts I see an occasional reference to net carbs vs. plain carbs. When I asked at my clinic I was told that I should not count net carbs until maintenance. Is this another difference between clinics?
Old 08-28-2010, 06:35 PM   #359
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: thinagain@30
Stats: 245.3
Start Date: 7/12/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by irabeslim View Post
Great job! Keep it up! Also check your stats - it should show your starting weight/current weight/goal weight.
I do not have a goal weight yet... um... they ask me and I am not sure where I would like to be. Anywhere but here. The last weigh in at Medi the weigh is posted as my current. This was a sneak peek at what is in store for Monday. I can set a goal but I won't hit it before I start fertility treatments again I just want to get to a healthier weight for now one day and one pound at a time.

Carol
Old 08-28-2010, 08:05 PM   #360
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Desert-Rose7
Stats: 5'11"/262/150/150
WOE: MediWeightLoss
Start Date: 12/19/08 in Wellness since 09/03/2009
Carol...what we are referring to is this:

first stat is your beginning weight/second is current weight/and third is your goal weight. These are pretty standard. Look at some of the other members and you will see what we are talking about.

Jo
Closed Thread