Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2010, 02:31 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: iamaloser
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: 06/04/2010
Question regarding calories

I am new to this and posted it in the July forum, but maybe I was supposed to start a new thread. Not sure, so if I broke the rules I apologize!

I am so confused and hope someone can answer my question. I am on week 6, down 20 pounds, and this past week was 3 pound loss, none of it was fat. The NP told me it was because I am not eating enough and I should be up to 800 calories at this stage. I have never heard anything about 800 calories. All I have known up to this point was 500 calories plus 2 veggies or 1 veggies/1 fruit to equal 600. I didn't question her on it because I thought I didn't read my materials correctly, so I came home, read the book inside out, and still don't see anything about 800 calories. What is she talking about??

Also, do you know if it is possible to switch clinics to another location without paying for the initial consulatation again? Seems like this one is not too well-trained. Or can I go back and forth to different clinics?
iamaloser is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2010, 04:33 PM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lins
WOE: Medi-weightloss
Start Date: 1/12/14
Every clinic is different and every person's plan is different so you just have to go by what your clinic is telling you. However if you don't trust them I would look into going someplace else. I have no idea if you have to pay the fee again.
lins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 05:34 PM   #3
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Desert-Rose7
Stats: 5'11"/262/150/150
WOE: MediWeightLoss
Start Date: 12/19/08 in Wellness since 09/03/2009
Welcome to the group! The July thread was a perfect place for you to post. And you will most probably get a lot of responses there.

Jo
Desert-Rose7 is offline   Reply With Quote