Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2010, 09:38 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: NikkiO
Warning Label?

I just got started on the Medi-Weightloss program today. My doctor offered me 3 different types of appetite suppressants; Phentermine, something else like it, and the Medi-Weightloss Stay Slim. Because I've tried Phenetermine and didn't like the side effects, I opted for the less powerful Stay Slim. My doctor instructed me to take this twice a day, along with all of the other products. But, when researching on the website, I found this disclaimer-

Caffeine Intolerance: This product contains caffeine. If you have a caffeine sensitivity you may choose to avoid this product and consult with your Medi-Weightloss Clinics® provider. We do not recommend that you take Medi-Weightloss Clinics® Stay Slim and Medi-Weightloss Clinics® Fat Burner together, please consult your Medi-Weightloss Clinics® provider for guidance

Does anyone know why you aren't supposed to mix?? Have any of you?
I planned on starting the process out early tomorrow morning before the clinic opens. If anyone could help I'd appreciate it! Thanks!!
NikkiO is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2010, 05:13 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Ortal
Stats: 184/138/120 5'5"
WOE: Medi
Start Date: 4/26/2010
the Stay Slim contains caffeine, according to my clinician. Thats why you take it with breakfast and lunch but not with dinner. When I was on the stay slim I was instructed to take SS with breakfast and lunch and the fat burner, which doesnt have caffeine, with dinner. Now that I am on the Phen I take the fat burner 3x a day.

I was told to cut back on caffeine because Im already taking it in pill form, and too much is going to make me super jittery.
Ortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:33 AM   #3
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: iLoVeSwEeTs
Stats: 179/174.4/120
WOE: phentermine with low carb/low calorie
Start Date: 6/18/2010
Please help me figure out a 500cal daily sample menu

Hello everyone!

I just found this website and boy am I glad I did!! Very informative! I was thinking about joining a medi weight loss clinic by me, but I found it more economic to get a perscription of phentermine from my dr and try on my own. I have tried the phentermine before and lost weight but found that I didnt eat much while on it. I have also done atkins diet without any perscription and lost weight but ended up sky-rocketing my cholestrol. So I guess I'm wondering if medi is kinda a combination of the two? From what I gather week one is only protein and water but you HAVE to eat your 500 calories a day? Can anyone give me a sample day menu of 500 calories of protein?? i WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT!
I am very excited- I can't wait to get in ketosis and start losing but I want to make sure I'm eating enough food throughout the day so it doesn't all pile back on when I re-introduce carbs.

~Wish me luck !~
iLoVeSwEeTs is offline   Reply With Quote