Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2010, 09:00 AM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: cristiansmom
Stats: 296.5/286.5/160ish
WOE: Low Carbs/Med Protein
Start Date: September 24, 2012
On day 3 and feeling Dizzy... Any help??

Day 1 and 2 I was OK.. Little Hungry but not too bad and not really tired or anything..

Day 3 I am tired and dizzy...

Anything I can do to make the dizzieness better.. I am supposed to take my kids to my moms pool later (it's gonna be almost 90) and I would hate to cancel.. They would be sooo disappointed...

Thanks

Debi in RI
cristiansmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2010, 10:12 AM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Desert-Rose7
Stats: 5'11"/262/150/150
WOE: MediWeightLoss
Start Date: 12/19/08 in Wellness since 09/03/2009
Debi,
If you are following the plan to a "T", I would presume that your body is cleansing itself of the bad stuff (carbs and sugar) and that combined with the AS will give you a bit of lightheadedness. Be sure you are drinking your 128 oz of water...and try to make at least some of it Smartwater or the Trader Joe's equivalent. That will help balance the electrolytes in your system. You can also try the chicken broth a lot of people like.

Take a look through the thread below for a lot of good tips and helpful thoughts about making it through the first couple of weeks.

FYI, I understand about the hot weather, it is scheduled to be 107 here today in PHX AZ, and I am headed out to walk now before it gets too hot.

Welcome Newbies! Helpful info for week 1.

Jo

Last edited by Desert-Rose7; 06-18-2010 at 10:13 AM..
Desert-Rose7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 03:12 PM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lins
WOE: Medi-weightloss
Start Date: 1/12/14
I would also look into your blood pressure. I was having a problem with dizziness and was drinking TONS of water. I went to my clinic and my blood pressure was low even for me. I just kept drinking my water, and after a few days I felt better and my blood pressure was back up. I didn't do anything different. And I did go running when I felt dizzy and never passed out. I live in Central Florida so it is hot!
lins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 05:33 PM   #4
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: cristiansmom
Stats: 296.5/286.5/160ish
WOE: Low Carbs/Med Protein
Start Date: September 24, 2012
Thanks everyone... I made it through the day and no more dizziness.. I did have a protein shake when I felt dizzy and within 1/2 hour I felt much better... OK, on to day 4!

Debi in RI
cristiansmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 08:59 AM   #5
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: techgirl
Stats: 235/216/155
WOE: Atkins, Gluten Free
Start Date: February 2013
Drinking Smartwater or something else with no calories and elecrolytes is supposed to help with this.
techgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 06:47 PM   #6
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: dtobin
About to start Medi weight loss

Hello everyone,
I am about to start a program that is exactly the same as Mediweight loss here in Tampa Fl. Instead of Mediweigh loss, it is called Dr. Weightloss Center. Anyway, I am waiting until finals next week to start as I see that lightheadedness is common. Any other suggestions or advice you can give before I start? I really wanted to start before finals but don't want to be too weak. Thanks for responding on this thread, I am really glad as it has answered alot of my questions. Talk to you all soon.
v/r
Denise: aprayer:
dtobin is offline   Reply With Quote