Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2010, 01:52 PM   #271
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: tydreamer
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: 2/10/10
Hi Y'all. I met my original goal today and am now officially in the 150's. I really think I can lose another 10 - and maybe even a few more. The clinic suggested no less than 155, but I still have more I feel like I need to lose. If the pounds won't budge, I'm not gonna beat myself up over it and will settle where my body tells me to. Now I'M starting to worry about maintenance!!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2010, 01:56 PM   #272
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lins
WOE: Medi-weightloss
Start Date: 1/12/14
I went for my week 10 weigh-in and I am down another 2.8 lbs which puts me at 147lbs. I am .4lbs away from a total loss of 30 pounds...that was a bit annoying...LOL Feeling great. I am 12 lbs from my first goal but I really think I am going to lower that a little more. We'll see when I get there. It was so "out there" when I set that original goal that I never thought I would reach it. Now that I am so close I am thinking I still have a lot to loose. For example, my legs still rub together when I walk. I would really like for that not to happen anymore, and I am not sure another 12lbs will do it.....we'll see.

I don't have a lot of time, but I am also an emotioanl eatter. For example today was a bit crazy with my 2 yr old and I stopped at Sonic for a diet dr pepper (my once a week treat after weigh-in), and I SOOOOOO wanted a grilled cheese sandwich. Normally I don't even want the carby foods anymore, but today was not so great so instantly went back to wanting food to make myself feel better. Thankfully I am aware of that now and went home and ate my lunch meat.

I have found two books VERY helpful. Mindless eatting (I learned so much about just eatting something because of serving size or because I am "suppose" too and not because of hunger), and It's not about food. Which deals more with the emotional side of eatting.
Old 06-16-2010, 02:02 PM   #273
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: With Gratitude
Stats: Start: 188 / 180.0 / 120 / Goal dress size: 4-6
WOE: MediWeightLoss Clinics
Start Date: 6/9/10
Congrats to both of you! It seems so far for me but I'd love to look back and say that I am in the 150s and especially 140s! And YEEEEES I'd looooove for my thighs to not rub together! Ugh.
Old 06-16-2010, 02:20 PM   #274
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mommy2princesses
Stats: Ht 5'7'' 259.6/156/165
Start Date: May 11, 2010
Quick question for everyone - I am making the Crustless Pizza Hamburger Pie right now. How do I calculate the calories of that meal - and how do I know how many of those calories are protein calories? How do I know how "big" of a serving to eat? Do I weigh it on a scale????

This is my 1st attempt at making a meal that incorporates the protein and veggies together....and I'm so confused! (Usually we eat protein - like a chicken breast that I can weigh on the scale, and then a veggie that I can measure out!). Help!!!

-Keri

Over 100lbs. GONE FOREVER
Thanks to MWL!
8 months to Wellness....5/11/10 - 1/11/11
Old 06-16-2010, 02:20 PM   #275
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Fit2010
Stats: Ht 5'3" Wt 12/09=190;9/10=137;2/14=196.5
WOE: MediWeightLoss-like/Atkins-like
Start Date: 12-28-09; restart 02-07-14
Jerome! So good to hear from you again! I thought of you yesterday when I was on "that" side of town....and if I could have just hung around another 4 hours or so I could have gone to your TOPS meeting! But, alas, I had groceries in the car and a ways to get home I have a hunch I know or can guess of your news, won't give it away here!

Lea - I'm so happy for you too KS buddy!! How awesome that you've been so diligent and have lost over 50 lbs in 4 months!!

Lins - Hang in there...you're doing great!

Last edited by Fit2010; 06-16-2010 at 02:25 PM..
Old 06-16-2010, 03:19 PM   #276
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: slbpl61
Stats: 5'8" 206/203/165
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 08/16/2013 Restart
Hi everyone! WOW....I haven't been on the boards in a week or two and had alot of reading to do to catch up!

Welcome to everyone new or returning and hello again to my fellow Medi losers!

I just have to say that I love this program!! Yeah, I 've had a few frustrating weeks over the past few months but in retrospect I would have never lost almost 38 pounds in this short of time on my own.....and I can confidently say that because I have tried....lol....on more than one occasion like many of you. The comments I receive from friends, family, clients and co-workers carry me through those rough spots. I am getting ready for a big moving sale and I am selling more clothes than I care to mention. I am stunned when I look at some the the items I used to wear, many of them I can put on and take off without unzipping or unbuttoning them. I have a few things left to wear and I have purchased a few items to get me through to my goal. Two of the girls I work with are on the program. One of them was shocked when I told her what I weighed because she thought I weighed 15-20lbs less than I actually do. Our body composition varies and we all carry our weight differently, even when I have gone to my family doctor over the years, the nurses are always shocked to find I weigh more than I look. I guess it's better than the other way around!

I can attribute the change in my body to exercise but not the traditional workouts. I take group and line dance classes along with private dance lessons weekly and I have a blast!!! Yeah, my treadmill and free weights are here when I get the urge but there is no rule that you have to do 'that type of exercise". Just get moving doing something you love! It's kind of like the saying about working, "if you love what you do you'll never work a day in your life"! I only wish this epiphany arrived a few years back but I know I wasn't ready to accept it then....and for that I am grateful to embrace all that I have been given.

On a final note, please keep all of us here on the FL Gulf Coast in your thoughts as we fight the oil spill and it's consequences. I live in Pensacola and we have the most beautiful beaches. We would like nothing more than to keep it that way!
Old 06-16-2010, 03:41 PM   #277
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: eptexy
Stats: 5'4 165/132/125
WOE: Medi Weightloss - Maintenance!!!
Start Date: March 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by tydreamer View Post
Hi Y'all. I met my original goal today and am now officially in the 150's.
Congrats Lea!!! Maintenance is around the corner for you!!! You can do it - so so close!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lins View Post
I SOOOOOO wanted a grilled cheese sandwich. Normally I don't even want the carby foods anymore, but today was not so great so instantly went back to wanting food to make myself feel better. Thankfully I am aware of that now and went home and ate my lunch meat.
WOW Lins - that is quite an accomplishment! Way to go on resisting! This kind of thing really inspires me and I love to hear it. Congrats on the loss and thank you for the book recs as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slbpl61 View Post
On a final note, please keep all of us here on the FL Gulf Coast in your thoughts as we fight the oil spill and it's consequences. I live in Pensacola and we have the most beautiful beaches. We would like nothing more than to keep it that way!
Welcome back and absolutely! It's so very sad!
Old 06-16-2010, 05:32 PM   #278
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: NOT2fat4fun
Stats: 190/178/145 again
WOE: Medi
Start Date: May 5, 2009
Hey Susan - I am on the west coast and the situation in the gulf is always on our minds here - I feel guilty every time I drive to work! We are all praying for you and all of those who are having to deal with this on a first hand basis... please let us know if there is anything you know first hand that would be helpful....
Old 06-16-2010, 05:38 PM   #279
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Susan - I have a friend on another site here in LCF who also lives in Pensacola; she said she and family drove for several hours this past weekend to view and enjoy the beaches "possibly one last time before it all hits".......It's so sad, terrible, irresponsible, unfortunate to the livelihoods, etc. Ditto on what Macauley said! Definitely praying for the spill to stop spewing...
Old 06-16-2010, 05:45 PM   #280
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: NOT2fat4fun
Stats: 190/178/145 again
Start Date: May 5, 2009
So about emotional eating... I there for sure - gained some weight back while dealing with two family members and their cancer issues, my guy being away (still), and work keeping me on the edge - didn't really feel it until I stopped my carbing last week when I went back into acute... so many tears at any little thing... can't wait to feel a little more stable again (it's coming - feeling better)...
Old 06-16-2010, 06:43 PM   #281
Senior LCF Member

I am giving myself a pat on the back tonight. I think my reading about changing my thinking is finally working. All night tonight I have been in a snacky mood. I have avoided it altogether. Then I saw a commercial for chocolate and thought that I would get 4 M&M's and suck on them. Normally I don't keep candy in my house at all but my 2 yr old is potty training and that's what she gets as a treat. Anyway, I keep them in the fridge and I went and had my hand on the package.........and then stopped myself. I got some gum and a bottle of powerade zero instead and walked away. I downed the water really quickly and started chewing the gum, and now thankfully the craving has passed.
Old 06-16-2010, 06:49 PM   #282
Senior LCF Member

Good job Lins! And yes, Macauley, I totally feel you. I've never done anything low carb before. On Weight Watchers, I could at least eat carrot sticks until I was stuffed if I was having a bad day. Here? Not so much. You're forced to deal with issues in other ways. My husband mentioned tonight how much I've learned about myself with Medi. So much has come up. The reason I gained so much weight before is because our adoption failed a year ago. I drowned myself in work and sat at the computer editing images and eating until I was sick. I was so depressed and totally let myself go. No makeup, sweatpants every day... I mean look at my before picture. Medi has done so much more than helped me lose weight.

All of that to say... I feel ya. And hugs.

In Wellness as of 6/4/2010!
Old 06-16-2010, 06:59 PM   #283
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Sweedei
Stats: 194/156/140 (5'4")
Start Date: May 6, 2010
I had my weigh in today. The number on the scale wasn't as low as I expected (-1.4). But I will be grateful for what it was. I was up 3 pounds in water. I was very careful to not have too much sodium this past week. Thats one thing I will have to continue to pay attention to. As many of you have mentioned on the treads, many of the meats will nab us with the salt. But despite my efforts I was still up. This week, though I will keep doing the right things. Perhaps there will be a better progress next time. I see that on many of your stats that there will be weeks that will be lower than others in pounds lost. Even when there are good efforts made to have everything just so. I keep telling myself to trust the plan- it works. EEK! I must be patient. Not patient.
week 5: 177.8 (-3.4)
week 6: 176.4 (-1.4) & up 3 in body water
week 7: 172.6 (-3.8) Total -22#
Old 06-16-2010, 07:34 PM   #284
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: SDC2
Stats: 5' 7.5" 218/150/155 Maintenance
WOE: Medi-Weightloss
Start Date: November 20, 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbiggars63 View Post
Hello everyone! Hope all is going well for everyone! Welcome back Ash! Debbie is a good soul! I am so glad to have had a chance to meet you in person! I hope to have a major announcement in the next few weeks! Stay tuned! I am just waivering between 193 and 195! Keep up the great work everyone!
Hi Jerry,

Can't wait to hear your news. Congrats on keeping close to goal. It isn't easy!
Old 06-16-2010, 11:17 PM   #285
Major LCF Poster!

Macauley - This is a safe place...glad you're here!
Old 06-17-2010, 05:08 AM   #286
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Ortal
Stats: 184/138/120 5'5"
Start Date: 4/26/2010
Hey everyone....

I weighed in last night at 155.4 (by the medi scale, which takes off 2 lbs)... so I am where I was when I first started weight watchers 4 years ago. this is why you DONT quit any diet/lifestyle. i ALWAYS gain it all back and then some.

Im about half way there, but more umportantly, half a pound away from being in a normal healthy weight zone. I have about 20-25# more to loose and
I thinnk my doc wants to wean me off of the appetite suppressent which is a little scary.

Im really pumped though, this is the most weight Ive ever lost in the past (but then again never had this much to loose).

Mini Goal - 130 by 10/30
Ultimate Goal - 120 by the end of the year.

Last edited by Ortal; 06-17-2010 at 05:09 AM..
Old 06-17-2010, 07:15 AM   #287
Senior LCF Member

this link is pretty awesome... its amazing how 2different people will look at the same hight and weight

Photographic Height/Weight Chart
Old 06-17-2010, 08:12 AM   #288
Senior LCF Member

Interesting site, Ortal. It kind of makes me want to lose more though to be like whoever it is in the picture I think is "perfect"... if that makes sense.
Old 06-17-2010, 08:41 AM   #289
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: nsjx
Stats: 203.5/159/159 - maintenance
WOE: medi
Start Date: April 17, 2010
Wow Ortal it is a very awesome site!! At my current weight I am wearing size 10. I do alot of weight training so I have muscles and I think that makes you look smaller. People think I am smaller than I weigh.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:48 AM   #290
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Desert-Rose7
Stats: 5'11"/262/150/150
WOE: MediWeightLoss
Start Date: 12/19/08 in Wellness since 09/03/2009
Many who know me,know that I am always talking about changing the way you look at food, and why you eat and changing your mindset. Here is a little article I found that some of you may find helpful. And just as an FYI, we all have emotional baggage out there and we learn to deal with it in different ways. Just keep working on it.

Here's Your Sign that your mindset is changing

I have a pretty long commute, so I have lots of time to think. Since January, when I started my program, my commute thinking has changed. Rather than be consumed by work, I am consumed by figuring out health. And, I am liking this new thinking. Wednesday's commute was one in which I realized how different my thinking has become. I chuckled as I thought about a few SIGNS of changed thinking... Here are a few.

You know you are getting healthy when...

.... you start thinking about water in terms of ounces rather than glasses.
... you start thinking about shorter ways to get to the gym rather than thinking about ways to get around it.
...you are excited when the doctor FINALLY gives you a green light to exercise rather than dreading he might tell you to get off your butt to exercise.
... you think twice about eating out rather than eating out twice.
... grocery shopping actually takes a lot to time because you do a double take on every ingredient label rather than scarcely glancing at anything beyond the price.
...you eye the couch as the most convenient place to store your weights rather than the most convenient place to store the weight of your rear.
... you curse at the architects of parking places that seem way too close to the front door of the supermarket rather than obnoxiously far away from the closest entrance.
...you realize there are not enough triathlon magazines at the store rather than thinking that the manager is wasting good book space for magazines only elite athletes will purchase.
... you find yourself salivating over different kinds of running shoes rather than looking for the cheapest tennies after the ones you own get holes in both soles.
...you relish in the burn of a good workout rather than stop as soon as anything tingles at the slightest!

Those are just a few of my SIGNS! It's kind of fun to make this list! I started off with about 2-3 and ended up thinking of more! Try it!!

Jo
Old 06-17-2010, 09:57 AM   #291
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Azurro
Stats: 229.2/193.8/160
Start Date: May 2010
Well.. I went in for my 6th..and im down 1.6..so far a total of 26.4... I exercised a lot more this week... I thought I would have lost more and I gained a pound in water... how does that all work?? I lost a total of 19 lbs in fat...where does the rest come from??
Thanks all
Old 06-17-2010, 10:03 AM   #292
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurro View Post
Well.. I went in for my 6th..and im down 1.6..so far a total of 26.4... I exercised a lot more this week... I thought I would have lost more and I gained a pound in water... how does that all work?? I lost a total of 19 lbs in fat...where does the rest come from??
Thanks all
lean muscle and also depends on any waste you have in your system. Like others here have said, i think the tanita scales arent the most accurate. i take the weight overall more into consideration.
last week i was very dissapointed cause I stepped up the working out and only list 1.5 or so... but then this week i lost 4.5 my second largest to day. So maybe it take a bit of time to catch up with yuo
Old 06-17-2010, 10:41 AM   #293
Senior LCF Member

Ugh - having an emotional day and I can feel so many bad habits trying to rear their ugly heads!!! Brought my daughter to preschool this morning and she started crying (hysterical sobs) that she didn't want me to leave her - and this is something that she NEVER does...I pulled her aside trying to quiet her down, and she said it was because she was going to miss me. My husband has been doing a job about 2 hrs away - which means he stays away Mon-Fri, and she is missing him so much...in her sobs, she was saying how she misses Daddy so much and now Mommy is leaving her too. I actually started crying with her....and yes, in her preschool! And I'm almost crying again now! I got back in the car with my 2 year old, and had a good, long cry for myself. But - as we ran a few errands...all I wanted was food or some fattening drink. Went in the grocery store and it took EVERYTHING I had not to buy something. I didn't do it...but oh, do I see what an emotional eater I am! Something bad happens - I want food, something good happens - let's celebrate with food, getting together with friends - let's do it over food.....ugh, my life revolved around food!!!!

I just needed to come to a place where I could vent....to people who would understand that connection to food. I know I need to stick to this WOL because it works, but I need to further understand my connectiosn to food and what triggers that wanting for me. Will that tendency to want to turn to food ever end? Or is this a struggle - just as every "addict" struggles?

Here's hoping to a less emotional pick-up at preschool!
-Keri
Old 06-17-2010, 11:20 AM   #294
Senior LCF Member

I'm sorry, Keri. Boy do I understand the need for food in different circumstances - or really, all the time. I love love love Medi even more now that I'm in maintenance. No other program has taught me more about myself and I'm learning more every day while in maintenance as well! Keri, you will work through this and become stronger. EVERY circumstance that questions your will will give you confidence! The Beck Diet Solutions book I'm reading says to "strengthen your resistance muscle" and that's exactly what you did today. Every time you move through your emotions without turning to food, it will get easier next time. Will it EVER go completely away? Probably not. But that's why it's important to keep up the good work. Slipping up will just make next time harder.

I had a couple of light bulb moments yesterday. The first was my observation in the museum cafe I ate lunch at. All the kids and overweight moms were eating pizza and chicken nuggets. The fit and skinny parents were all eating what I was eating - chicken caesar salad. Basically lettuce and chicken. I've dieted my entire life, losing the same 30 lbs over and over equalling close to a total of 300 lbs! I'm only 38, people. Every time I gained weight, I thought - WOE IS ME why can I not be normal like everyone else and eat whatever I want. The light bulb went off yesterday. Skinny people have to watch what they eat as well. That's why they're not overweight! Maybe common sense to you but I think I finally got it.

Another light bulb moment was when I made the choice to eat more than I should have. Was really tired, PMS'ing, very cranky, etc. Boy, the mind is a powerful thing isn't it? I literally said to myself, "Eh you're on maintenance and you're down a couple pounds from goal - you can afford to eat that. You had a hard day!" I ended up 200 calories over what I should have been and because I was full, I didn't drink enough water and I woke up 2 lbs heavier from sodium. Sure, it's not horrible and I can fix it but what if I couldn't? I'm craving stuff today because of my bad choices last night. If I didn't know better, I would make the same mistakes today and there begins the downward spiral. It wasn't really what I ate but it was the mindset I had when I ate it.

All that to say, you are in good company Keri. Keep sharing and much love to you.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:52 AM   #295
Major LCF Poster!

Keri - I understand the emotional eating dilemma. Though I've been so transparent on this site, there's even more--and it's only been in the past two months--and I don't want to get into it. I've PM'd Susie and talked with Jerome (Jerry) and they know....I just didn't want to be misunderstood for my slow progress on this site. We "put ourselves out there" sometimes and it's painful....and when I exercise the resistance muscle that Erin described sometimes I cannot will it in my own strength...so I have to depend on the One who gives me strength! Crazy thing is that when I think I've "got it" those bad habitual thoughts/etc creep in to sabotage....that's why I'm in for a cognitive change this time. A reordering of my thinking. You are right....it's like we're addicts in many ways. It just comes to mind without effort...it's legal, it's needed (food is fuel), but we have let it control. I've always liked Macauley's signature: Don't stuff your face; face your stuff. Sometimes it's scarey to face it...we'll stand alongside and hold each other up....the reality is some of the stuff is just smoke and distorted mirrors, making the issues appear much larger than they really are. The truth will set us free!

Last edited by Fit2010; 06-17-2010 at 11:54 AM..
Old 06-17-2010, 01:47 PM   #296
Senior LCF Member

Debbie & Erin - Thank you so much for the understanding....this site is so helpful! The "resistance muscle" - I love that! I think that in order to reach (and ultimately stay in) maintenance, that is exactly the muscle that needs to be strengthened. I need to learn to resist turning to food to satisfy emotions, I need to learn to resist the negative thoughts that go through my head (the "will I ever be happy with how I look" type of thoughts...after 2 pregnancies that gave me 10 1/2 lb babies - the chance of ever loving my stomach is slim to none!). I need this journey to be about so much more than just losing the weight - but more for facing the reasons that made me gain it to begin with. Reading through so many of these threads, I believe medi is the way to do that. Thanks ladies....so glad to have found you!
Old 06-17-2010, 07:22 PM   #297
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Mom on a mission
Stats: Ht 5' 7" 247/156.4/160
WOE: MWL
Start Date: January 2, 2010
Hello everyone! Had my weigh in today. I'm now officially .8 lbs from goal!! I was very nervous (as I am most weeks) this week. Had a few occasions where I felt I ate too much. I gues it was ok since I lost -3 lbs anyway!! Yeah me!! Sorry for the bragging, but I'm still on a high from my loss and being so close to goal.

Teri- I have had many of the same emotions you have had. Food has been a constant companion, in sickness and in health, lol. It's always been so easy to say- "You know what, I deserve to eat his blah, blah, blah. I've had the WORST day". Been there, done that so many times. When I'm happy, I say "Well, I deserve this treat". Food has been the one thing I've had control over for my adult life. I could decide when, how much and what I would eat-no questions asked. We all need to find other sources of "something" to heal us when we're hurting or to celebrate our victories with.

I'm so proud of you for making the right choices when faced with a difficult day. I know it's NOT easy!! You're on a great path- keep up the good work!

Take care!
Sue

REACHED GOAL WEIGHT ON 06/24/10
Total Loss: -90.6 lbs

Wellness...
Old 06-17-2010, 07:41 PM   #298
Senior LCF Member

Congratulations Sue you have every right to brag, you should be very proud of your heard work and dedication!

I went shopping for new clothes today, and it was so much fun. I actually bought a size 8........I started at a size 16. So I have dropped 4 sizes. Do you know how GREAT it feels to be in a size 8? I did get a size 10 in Bermuda shorts. They didn't have an 8 in the style I liked and the 10's still fit fine. I need them for a vacation in a couple weeks so I don't think I will drop so much weight that they will look too big on me. I can always get more if they do. I ended up getting 4 dresses because even if I drop another size they will still look good on me. Plus I love wearing dresses in Florida it keeps me cool. They are casual beach type dresses. YAY!!!!
Old 06-17-2010, 08:27 PM   #299
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: marymo
Stats: 292/197/187
WOE: Medi Weight Loss Clinic
Start Date: Dec 2, 2009
Hi, Everyone - been awhile I have been on the this forum. I have two jobs and the second job required me to travel and be out of town over the weekends.

I am still losing, slow, but still losing. Jo was a big help to get me over the "doldrums" as I was having issues with "kidney stones". I am back walking on the treadmill, at a slower place and shorter time but still exercising nevertheless.

I am so close to "ONEderland", I can almost taste it. (sorry for this terrible pun especially when we do not want to think of tasting things, tee, hee! It would be better to say I can almost "touch" it!

So just wanted to drop a line to stay keep on "losing" friends!

Talk to you later.

Pre-MWL: -5 loss then Month 1: -23 ~ Month 2: -12.5 ~ Month 3: -12 ~ Month 4: -10.8 ~ Month 5: -10.5 ~ Month 6: -8.2 ~ Month 7: -8.6 ~ Month 8: 4.4 ~~
Total Loss 95 lbs in 8 months ~~
Goodbye 200s!! Whoo! Hoo! Hallelujah! God is great! I am in ONEderland! 10 more pounds to my goal!
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” -- Helen Keller
“What I am looking for is not "out there", it is in me” -- Helen Keller
Old 06-18-2010, 02:10 AM   #300
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: tydreamer
Start Date: 2/10/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2princesses View Post
Ugh - having an emotional day and I can feel so many bad habits trying to rear their ugly heads!!! Will that tendency to want to turn to food ever end? Or is this a struggle - just as every "addict" struggles?

-Keri
Keri - I think most of us are food "addicts" and I'm not sure that the struggle will ever end. I posted something about that a while back too. I think I thought that as I lost the pounds, I'd lose the cravings and the desire to comfort myself with food. Not so! (DANGIT!!) But it is getting easier to make better choices and now I also have the ability to praise myself for successes. Hang in there! The program is working for you - just keep up the good work!
Closed Thread