Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2010, 02:02 PM   #1
kka
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: kka
Stats: 195/182/140
WOE: MWL
Start Date: May 13 2010
Question for the ladies

I had my first weigh in last Thursday and lost 6.7 pounds after 4 days of week 1. Because of waiting to start the program until the Monday after my initial consult, I'm just now on day 7 of week 1. I started my "time of the month" today, and when I weighed myself this afternoon to see where I was after the full 7 days, I gained 4 pounds back. I haven't changed anything in my way of eating. I have stuck to the plan and always drink my 128oz of water. I never paid attention in the past to how much weight gain or water retention I have during my time of the month, but has anyone else had this problem? It is so discouraging to have lost almost 7 pounds in 4 days and then gain back 4 in one day.
kka is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2010, 04:47 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lins
WOE: Medi-weightloss
Start Date: 1/12/14
Try not to weigh youself at home. Your scale is probably different than the one in the clinic. Mine is off my 3-4 lbs so I have put it away so that I don't get discouraged. But yes it is completely possible to put on a few pounds of water weight during your TOM. Don't worry about it. Stick to the plan, and your weight will come off.
lins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 04:36 PM   #3
kka
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: kka
Stats: 195/182/140
WOE: MWL
Start Date: May 13 2010
Thanks Lins! I weighed myself as soon as I came from my weigh in last Thursday, just to see how my scale compared to their scale, and it was the same right down to the ounces. So when I weighed myself again at the end of day 7 to see where I was, I knew it would read the same as the medi scale and that's when my heart sank. I guess I just never realized how much retention there was with my TOM. I'm sticking to the plan though and figure in another week it all even out. Thanks for your encouragement!
kka is offline   Reply With Quote