Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 04:59 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: tamtam
WOE: Medi
Start Date: 3/19/10
Help, I am sooooo tired!

I am in my 7th week of the Medi plan. I have been true to the food plan and have always had all my water (most of it being Powerade Zero). I have lost 18pounds and am very pleased. However, I stay tired! Everyone else I know of on this plan has tons of energy but not me. I am really, really dog tired all the time. Any suggestions.
tamtam is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2010, 06:04 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lins
WOE: Medi-weightloss
Start Date: 1/12/14
Do you get both shots each week and do you go back in for your second shot? That would be my suggestion if you don't already do that. The only other thing I know to do is to talk with the doctor at your clinic.
lins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:56 AM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: eptexy
Stats: 5'4 165/132/125
WOE: Medi Weightloss - Maintenance!!!
Start Date: March 2010
I second that advice - it could be something other than Medi that's making you feel that way. Are you eating enough calories? Are you working out too much for what your body is taking in?

I would bring your journal to your next appointment and talk to them about it. Make sure they know the fatigue you're feeling is very significant. I've always taken my issues to the PA there and she is amazing and gives me solutions that work.
eptexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:07 AM   #4
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: tamtam
Start Date: 3/19/10
The closest Medi clinic to me is about 45 miles away so it is hard to go twice a week ( to get the second shot) so they give me one to take home and... I must admit I have a hard time giving it to myself or finding someone to do it. But I will make a point of getting that 2nd shot and see if it makes a difference. Thanks for your suggestons.
tamtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 12:58 PM   #5
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SCgirlinFL
Stats: 259.4/181.8/140
Start Date: January 7, 2010
You cld also start taking B complex supplements. That's what's in the shots. Also are you taking the AS and if so wh/ one? You cld try switching that up and see if it helps. I take the 3/day kind, but take 2 in the late afternoon b/c that's my low energy time, but w/ that one you can adjust to when you need it most. I would definitely discuss w/ your clinic. Good Luck, SCgirl
SCgirlinFL is offline   Reply With Quote