Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 08:53 AM   #241
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lins
WOE: Medi-weightloss
Start Date: 1/12/14
I wasn't expecting to see good numbers this week because I had a good loss last week, and my TOM will be here this week, however I ended up losing 3lbs this week. That's -6.5lbs in two weeks. This was weight in week 7, so I am THRILLED! I am just under half way to my goal. So I could be there in another 7-8 weeks. This board has been an amazing support to me, and I want to thank you all.

I have not really yo-yo dieted too much. I gained all of my weight during pregnancys, but then never really lost it before I would get pregnant again. I mean yes I would lose 15lbs or so, but then I was get pregnant again, and put that back on and then some. I did lose about 15lb last summer and put that back on over Christmas and before I started Medi but I know that I have changed my WOE now, and won't gain it back. Plus I have the tools now so that if I gain even a few pounds, I know what to do and I can loose it again fairly quickly. This is truly "the one that works."

Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2010, 11:39 AM   #242
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: katew1129
Stats: 232/212/130
WOE: Medi-weight loss
Start Date: January 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2princesses View Post
I just wanted to take a minute and introduce myself - as I just found this board today! I am starting Week 3 of Medi tomorrow, and have thus far lost 18.1 lbs. I am a SAHM to 2 beautiful little girls (ages 4 1/2 and 2) and have decided that I owe it to myself to be in the best health possible so that hopefully they will grow up with the right eating habits (rather than the ones that have gotten me to the point I am at). I have spent so much time today reading through this board, you all seem like such a wonderful support system - so glad to have found you!

I look forward to joining in....one quick question (that I forgot to ask at the clinic today) - when do we get to a point where we can add in milk to our coffee?? The warm weather is here in RI and I would give just about anything to go get an iced coffee with skim milk (since that's always how I've drank it!). The FF/SF coffee-mate just isn't cutting it!

Thanks!
Welcome! Regarding the milk...I have yet to add in any milk to my diet (in terms of Skim, 2% etc). I do use Almond Milk (the unsweetened vanilla) but not too much in my coffee because I don't like it that much. Coffee was one of the things that I just could not give up. When I drink it at home or the office I use the Sugar Free CoffeeMate French Vanilla and really like it. When I am out (like at Starbucks) I drink the coffee with SF Vanilla syrup and a spalsh of half and half. The carb count in half and half is much lower than milk. Check out the labels at the store for half and half. There is a light version at my grocery store that has less fat & calories but still only 1 carb.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:32 PM   #243
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mommy2princesses
Stats: Ht 5'7'' 259.6/156/165
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: May 11, 2010
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome...and the info on the half & half! It feels like since starting Medi 3 weeks ago, I'm at the grocery store every day....so when I'm there tomorrow I'll definitely check the labels so I'll be prepared with the right questions when I go to clinic next Wednesday.

And yet again, I have another question - is turkey keilbasa ok to eat? Or any type of hot dog? Just planning ahead to this weekend...would love to do some food on the grill (other than chicken!).
Old 05-26-2010, 02:21 PM   #244
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: eptexy
Stats: 5'4 165/132/125
WOE: Medi Weightloss - Maintenance!!!
Start Date: March 2010
Here's a weird question. I'm 38. I'm currently rediscovering my sex appeal with my new weight loss. It's very exciting of course but I struggle with the "just because I can, doesn't mean I should" ideal. I'm a bit daring in general and I have an artistic job so I can somewhat get away with more but... I'm still 38. So I'm not only struggling with this whole middle age thing but also wanting to show my new body off as well. Granted, I'm not showing a bunch of skin because frankly, I look better with my clothes ON (even weight loss can't erase what three 9-10 lb babies did) however I'm really drawn to Express, Limited, Urban Outfitters, White House Black Market, NY & Co (sometimes) for trendier things. Anyone else feel the same?

In Wellness as of 6/4/2010!
Old 05-26-2010, 02:49 PM   #245
Senior LCF Member

Does anyone have a problem with dizziness? I didn't think about it at the clinic today, but I am very dizzy. I've always had a little bit of a problem with being dizzy (before Medi), but that last few days have been awful. I just feel like my head is spinning even when I am sitting down. My blood pressure was 100/68 today. I am going to call the clinic tomorrow but I thought I'd ask here too.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:59 PM   #246
Senior LCF Member

Yep! Dizzy here too. Are you drinking enough electrolytes and/or getting enough sodium? Like you, I'm dizzy anyway though. :P
Old 05-26-2010, 03:09 PM   #247
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Fit2010
Stats: Ht 5'3" Wt 12/09=190;9/10=137;2/14=196.5
WOE: MediWeightLoss-like/Atkins-like
Start Date: 12-28-09; restart 02-07-14
Hi gals, I'm thinking it can be a side effect of the appetite suppresants and the fat burners (green tea) in addition to electrolyte issues.

Erin - what does your husband think about how you are dressing? I'd say he should be your guide if you are married. Otherwise, just be professional. Listen to me...I wear scrubs! Problem is, scrubs can hide alot of rolls....but I'm going smaller and plan to have a little more fitted so I'm accountable. That elastic waistband is the problem, and I love to have my loose scrub top with pockets for pen, clamp/scissors, phone, etc. I've never had to wear other outfits to work really...
Old 05-26-2010, 03:23 PM   #248
Senior LCF Member

OH Debbie, that's exactly how I gained weight - sort of. I was wearing a lot of "stretchy pants" (said Nacho Libro style) and wasn't accountable.

As for my husband - ummm he would prefer I just stay in my underwear. He is NO help on appropriate attire. LOL
Old 05-26-2010, 03:26 PM   #249
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: julesrnc
Stats: 5'6" 190/174/140
WOE: MWL
Start Date: 4/25/10
Ortal & Debbie,
I totally agree about the wishing you were *** pounds again. The first time I did Medi I got to 155. Now I would love to be at 155. I went back up to 190 by using the same excuses as Debbie did. I was so disgusted with myself, but this time, I, too, REFUSE to go back. I am being only positive and not allowing any negative self-talk. I also wear scrubs to work and never really have to deal with how I look in clothes around other people. I mostly stay home it I'm not at work, because I'm embarrassed of how I look.
Mommy2Princesses,
I love turkey sausage and Hebrew National Fat Free hot dogs on the grill. I had 2 today for lunch for 80 calories.
I don't converse here a lot, but I definitely read this board every day. I find it essential as a tool for this WOE.
Old 05-26-2010, 03:33 PM   #250
Major LCF Poster!

Erin,
I just meant what is he comfortable sharing you with others with how you are dressed. I think with him with you would be one thing, but when out around others another thing? Sounds like he's very content with your success!
Old 05-26-2010, 03:54 PM   #251
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: tydreamer
Start Date: 2/10/10
Dizzy here as well. My blood pressure is usually low - 100/55 or so. I am not on the appetite suppressants, but I also haven't been drinking anything with the added electrolytes. We're just getting ready to head to Walmart - maybe I'll pick up a few bottles of something with electrolytes.
Old 05-26-2010, 04:51 PM   #252
Senior LCF Member

I am out of the Powerade Zero that I have been drinking maybe that's the problem I've had the last couple or days. I've just been drinking water and decaf unsweetened ice tea.

As far as clothes go. I live in Florida and I'm only 29 (for one more month). I pretty much live in Capri pants, and tank tops. I am a sweety person, so anything with sleeves just makes it worse. I would love to wear shorts again, but still hate my legs. I am a stay at home mom, so I don't have work attire.
Old 05-26-2010, 05:25 PM   #253
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Sshals
Stats: 5'4" 264/192/132
WOE: Medi
Start Date: 02/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fit2010 View Post
Felt like I rebelled so many times and had an "all or nothing at all" mindset. Has anyone else felt this way? What did YOU do?
I totally understand the "all or nothing at all" problem and have felt that way many times. When it comes to losing weight, the problem is compounded by a tendency to create a package deal, i.e. I am giving up these foods AND eating this many calories a day AND joining this gym AND exercising X times per week AND lose at least X pounds per week... It was always too much for me to deal with at once. A misstep in one area became an excuse to give up on all the changes.

A couple of years ago, something changed and I started tackling one behavior at a time, trying to isolate the heart of what I actually wanted to change. I also tried untangling the behaviors from each other. This really meant I had to stop connecting everything to a number on a scale.

For example, I determined that I wanted to have a healthier relationship with food. I saw how some of my friends and coworkers maintained a balance. They would indulge in one area, but make up for it by cutting back in others. A slice of pizza, but with a side salad. Big party on the weekend? Eat lighter foods for a few days before... Never the greasy bacon cheeseburger AND the huge pile of fries AND the milkshake. It took time, but I learned balance and to focus on quality over quantity. I also learned to stop and think about what foods I truly wanted to eat and why. How? Practice, not making any food completely off limits, and by measuring my success in terms of how my body felt. I gave myself sincere permission to eat anything I wanted, just not everything all at once. If I took a wrong turn and ate too many fries, my stomach would voice its displeasure. I didn't worry about what the numbers on the scale said.

My other example is exercise. I used to try to force myself to exercise so that I could lose weight. When I didn't lose weight, I didn't want to exercise either (and since I wasn't losing weight I might as well eat whatever I'd been depriving myself of while I was at it!! goodbye all, hello nothing )

The turning point for me was a work competition which started a good 6 months after I had begun working on my relationship with food. People formed teams and tracked any kind of exercise they did online, moving them virtually closer to Key West. If your team made it to the finish line, you were entered into a drawing for a free stay for four at a to-die-for hotel in the Keys. My coworker and I formed a team and we both wanted to be in the raffle. She is a runner and has been for years. Since she was already exercising regularly, she just needed to add a few workouts here and there. I was not exercising regularly and so was starting pretty much from scratch. I did not want to let her down and I really wanted to make it to the finish. Suddenly, I had an exercise goal that had nothing to do with the scale. I had found a goal that I could control my progress towards. Again, I did not measure my progress by numbers on the scale. This was extremely empowering.

The competition has long since finished (we made it to the virtual goal, but didn't win the raffle). Since then I have used my new, more empowering view of exercise, to discover activities that I actually enjoy. Much to my surprise I found that I love running. I couldn't run very long at first and so adopted the run/walk break method (which I still use). I set fitness goals such as increasing the length of time I could run while decreasing my walk breaks and completing a 5K. Through this, I was able to keep my exercise success separate from the number on the scale.

Changing my behaviors and perceptions remains an ongoing process, although the past 2 years have allowed me to grow a great deal. When, I finally reached a point were I felt I had eating and exercising under control, I turned to focusing on the scale. This is when frustration and desperation reared their ugly heads. My new found habits helped me maintain, but weren't so good for losing - which is where Medi came in. I am excited about my progress and about reaching my goal. My relationships with food and exercise are completely different then they were a few years ago, allowing me to feel confident that I will be able to maintain my goal weight once I get there.
Old 05-26-2010, 05:45 PM   #254
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Sshals
Stats: 5'4" 264/192/132
Start Date: 02/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ortal View Post
I found this VERY funny!!

8 Health Foods That Are Bad For Your Health | Cracked.com

there is a 'serious' version of the artical on yahoo today but Im not sure if its considered a sales link
I loved this - seriously funny. I wish I had written it!!
Old 05-26-2010, 07:38 PM   #255
Major LCF Poster!

Sshals - THANK YOU for opening up about what you've been learning on this health/fitness journey. That was so heartfelt and honest. You nailed my concern about exercise...I used to exercise and then eat more because the scale showed I'd loss and I thought I could just exercise more again. But having moved to KS from CA 21 years ago I'm not able to exercise outside year round (which was my preference) and so not correcting my eating makes me yo-yo. This time I'm focused on the eating behavior instead, and not using food to be the answer for me emotionally. I'll get to the exercise after a while, but I like your goal (a challenge like a 5K instead of having it make a difference on the scales; all along my oldest daughter has been encouraging me to have a goal to run in the 5K for the Race for the Cure in September). I still have time to train and get ready for this, it's about 3 1/2 months away. I wish I had someone here to do it with me....Lea? Are you up for a 5K?
Old 05-26-2010, 09:08 PM   #256
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SonoRoo
Stats: 5'1" ~ 187.6/162/115
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: May 20, 2010
Today was my 1st weigh in. Down 6.1 lbs which made me feel awesome! I had dinner out with a friend tonight from out of town and ate shrimp with a small amount of onions and mushrooms. Shrimp came with cream sauce though that I tried to smear off. Not so successfully though. Odd thing is, I used to crave it before and today it didn't taste near as good as I remember it. I forwent all the side accoutrements and sides that came with it, so hopefully it doesn't hurt me too bad. I'll see if it threw me out of ketosis tomorrow. I'm finding that this diet is much easier to stick with than I thought. Congrats to all those who have made their goal weight and good luck to all those who are just starting.

I do realize though that other people, especially others who are overweight (my coworkers!!!) try to sabotage you and tell you that weight loss just won't happen. It makes me sad, but rather than let it defeat me I try to view it as a challenge. That way I don't get drug into their apathy.

Good luck everyone!
SonoRoo
Old 05-27-2010, 02:47 AM   #257
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: tydreamer
Start Date: 2/10/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fit2010 View Post
Sshals - THANK YOU for opening up about what you've been learning on this health/fitness journey. That was so heartfelt and honest. You nailed my concern about exercise...I used to exercise and then eat more because the scale showed I'd loss and I thought I could just exercise more again. But having moved to KS from CA 21 years ago I'm not able to exercise outside year round (which was my preference) and so not correcting my eating makes me yo-yo. This time I'm focused on the eating behavior instead, and not using food to be the answer for me emotionally. I'll get to the exercise after a while, but I like your goal (a challenge like a 5K instead of having it make a difference on the scales; all along my oldest daughter has been encouraging me to have a goal to run in the 5K for the Race for the Cure in September). I still have time to train and get ready for this, it's about 3 1/2 months away. I wish I had someone here to do it with me....Lea? Are you up for a 5K?
Debbie, are you kidding? I would LOVE to do this with you! That has always been a secret bucket list kind of dream for me but have never been fit enough or adventurous enough to really pursue it.

Sschals and Debbie - I think you both really hit home with a lot of us. I'm an all or nothing girl myself and thanks to this program, this is the first time in my life I have really been able to grasp the "progress, not perfection" mentality. That's not to say that I still don't struggle with the thoughts when I go over my calorie total for the day. But those numbers are in my head. I'm losing weight and my body is changing. I'm getting healthier every day. So if I eat 6 extra almonds one day, this truly is not the end of the world. Every single day for the rest of my life will be a choice about what I can do for myself - in fact, my little motto written on my planner is "What kindness can I do for my body today?" And I'm really trying to live by that. And sometimes that kindness is to be able to forgive myself for the 6 extra almonds. That forgiveness alone has allowed me a small indulgence without having to give up on the diet completely because I deviated from MY OWN IDEA of what I should eat today. This WOE is my new way of life. Not for now, not until I hit goal, but forever. And I truly believe that I can do this. I have learned a lot in the last few months about myself, about my emotional eating, and how to make better choices. A lot of this has come from this board and connecting with people who share so many of the same struggles. There's strength in numbers!!!

Thank you all for sharing so openly about your deepest struggles and dreams.

Debbie - I'm in for the 5K. I guess I better start researching how to train for that! How exciting!!
Old 05-27-2010, 06:05 AM   #258
Senior LCF Member

After my great weight in yesterday I "caved" at dinner. My kids were eatting some cheese sticks that my dh brought home (even my kids don't eat many carbs these days, so this was a treat for finished a great school year). I caved and ate one. I had eatten dinner yet, and felt totally guilty about it for a few minutes. Then I sat down to write it in my journal and process my feelings. And what I discovered was that I hadn't screwed up my day at all. In fact it was fine still. I few more ounches of chicken, and ended my day at 585 calories (from protein), and 23 carbs.....even with the cheese stick. I was was still okay. It was a real eye opener to me. Both to how quickly I "caved" when the old food was in my house, but also that what I though totally screwed up my day, really didn't. That even a little splurge within reason still can fit into my WOE. I am not going to do that everyday by any means. I will still avoid high carb foods, but it made me feel more confident that when out of the acute phase, I can do this.

I went on a walk after I ate last night, and was still in ketosis this morning. I will be sucessful with this for the rest of my life.
Old 05-27-2010, 06:46 AM   #259
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Ortal
Stats: 184/138/120 5'5"
Start Date: 4/26/2010
yeah I had a good weigh in yesterday and kind of overdid it at dinner cause I was famished. granted, I ate all good food, but too much without measuring. I tend to do that a lot Wednesdays cause i have to go to my clinic and i dont like to eat a lot leading up to that, so I just eat a big dinner at arond 8

Dont worry, like you say, its a way of life, and even those have slip ups. Skinny chicks eat cheese sticks too. mmmm.... cheese sticks....

congrats on the weight loss! I lost 3.6

lins do you have AIM? we both have similar weight goals and weigh in the same day... I could always you a buddy. I am at M o E n E t S H U (without any spaces and all lowercase... trying to throw off any bots) if youre ever bored and wanna chat.

Mini Goal - 130 by 10/30
Ultimate Goal - 120 by the end of the year.

Last edited by Ortal; 05-27-2010 at 06:48 AM..
Old 05-27-2010, 08:36 AM   #260
Major LCF Poster!

Lea - HORRAY!!! I have heard good things about a program online "couch to 5K" but haven't looked into it myself. I was busy with work and grad school when I first heard of it. Perhaps if you want, we could figure out a way to go for a walk at the same time in our own places, and you could "call" the pace while we talk on the phone!? This is fun! I have walked some lately, and was wearing my "Shape Up" tennis shoes which are great for walking but cannot run in those (weird and heavy). Let's perhaps look into this after Monday or so?

You may be interested in a note I just put up on the Energy In/Out thread....more insight into why I've been struggling.

Lins and Ortal - I do the same thing after weigh in day....don't plan to blow it at night but eat less prior to appt and then enjoy my meal later with DH. Truly I need to start figuring out my calories and carbs better....it's so time....after this project for school that's due I'll look into Daily Plate again. Is that what you are all using to figure out your food numbers?

Last edited by Fit2010; 05-27-2010 at 08:38 AM..
Old 05-27-2010, 08:42 AM   #261
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jbiggars63
Stats: 493/192/193
Start Date: 1/23/2009
Let's DO IT! 5K! Sounds like a team is forming!
Old 05-27-2010, 10:46 AM   #262
Major LCF Poster!

Awesome Jerry!!!!!!! I'm not going to be RACING....I'll just be doing it! How fun! Anyone else want to come to Wichita for the Race for the Cure in September?!

Noticed on your blog you'll be nearby June 3rd, where and what time? Could I listen in do you think? You can PM me. Thanks.

Last edited by Fit2010; 05-27-2010 at 11:28 AM..
Old 05-27-2010, 10:58 AM   #263
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Ortal
Stats: 184/138/120 5'5"
Start Date: 4/26/2010
damn... I think I ruined my ketostix. They are kind of a faint yellow/brown right out of the box. Every one of them... its been a humid few days. Do they sound ruined to you?
Old 05-27-2010, 11:21 AM   #264
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: slbpl61
Stats: 5'8" 206/203/165
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 08/16/2013 Restart
My ketosis strips are toast. These were the original ones I got when I joined in Feb. Bought some at Walmart today.

Working the program has paid off with this week's weigh-in!! Lost 4.5#.....all fat!..down 2% of body fat thanks to bumping up the exercise, taking my supplements and getting both shots! The biggest realization of the day is being 12.5 pounds from my goal. That seems so surreal for me. I feel like I should/want to lose 25 more pounds. Who knows, maybe I will re-adjust my goal weight when I reach the first goal. Has anyone found that to be the case??

.....and btw, 26 of those 33.3 pounds have been fat loss...I'm stunned!

Last edited by slbpl61; 05-27-2010 at 11:23 AM..
Old 05-27-2010, 01:33 PM   #265
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: SLCDragon
Stats: 351/283/225
Start Date: May 20 2010
So I had my first weigh in today, and lost 10.5 lbs!

That now means I am 340.5, still a lot to lose but I'm on my way!

Now I have a few questions about week two...

The snacks.. are they necessary ? (Not the 6 nuts or whatever, the other one...one of their bars etc)

Also they said I could have one protein shake and one of their bars a day and count it towards my protein --- the bars have 11g carbs?! They told me not to worry about that.. but I don't want to carb out lol

I've done so well this week and I want to see another good week next tuesday!

Starting to work out again although I can't do it like I used to do to lack of calories :P(Going to run every day for 30 min.. that should be fine right?)

Thanks for the help guys!
Old 05-27-2010, 02:09 PM   #266
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mommy2princesses
Stats: Ht 5'7'' 259.6/156/165
Start Date: May 11, 2010
I would absolutely love to start the couch to 5k program - I've looked at it online a few times, but some motivation/support would really help! As of right now, I can run for a minute (and I know this because its how I push myself on the treadmill)...but have always been so envious of those who "love to run". There are a few local 5K's in the fall near me that I know of, that would be a great goal to set for myself as well. I'd love to be in if a group is forming!

SLCDragon - I'm on on Week 3, but during Week 2 I had a protein bar probably 5 of the 7 days as breakfast (Eggs in the AM truly make me sick, so my breakfast options are limited) and I lost 12 lbs week 1 and 6 lbs week 2. Even with the 11g of carbs, I still find myself under 30 g a day (my clinic said to remain under 40g). Hope that helped!
Old 05-27-2010, 02:24 PM   #267
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2princesses View Post
I would absolutely love to start the couch to 5k program - I've looked at it online a few times, but some motivation/support would really help! As of right now, I can run for a minute (and I know this because its how I push myself on the treadmill)...but have always been so envious of those who "love to run". There are a few local 5K's in the fall near me that I know of, that would be a great goal to set for myself as well. I'd love to be in if a group is forming!

SLCDragon - I'm on on Week 3, but during Week 2 I had a protein bar probably 5 of the 7 days as breakfast (Eggs in the AM truly make me sick, so my breakfast options are limited) and I lost 12 lbs week 1 and 6 lbs week 2. Even with the 11g of carbs, I still find myself under 30 g a day (my clinic said to remain under 40g). Hope that helped!
That's including the 10g carbs from veggies?
Old 05-27-2010, 02:55 PM   #268
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCDragon View Post
Also they said I could have one protein shake and one of their bars a day and count it towards my protein --- the bars have 11g carbs?! They told me not to worry about that.. but I don't want to carb out lol
They should've told you about net carbs. Subtract sugar alcohols and fiber from your total carb count to get the net carb amount and count that! Some people here have heard differently but my clinic said absolutely count NET carbs.
Old 05-27-2010, 02:58 PM   #269
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eptexy View Post
They should've told you about net carbs. Subtract sugar alcohols and fiber from your total carb count to get the net carb amount and count that! Some people here have heard differently but my clinic said absolutely count NET carbs.
Ohhhh okay. Well cheers to going onto week two! Hopefully I can shed another 5-6
Old 05-27-2010, 05:21 PM   #270
Senior LCF Member

I have a medi or adkins edulage bar every morning for breakfast. I started about 2 weeks ago because I got tired of eggs. In the last two weeks I have lost 6lbs so it's not hurting me to eat them. And I agree count the net carbs on the bars not the total carbs.

I am on week 6 of the C25K program. I did it last Spring too, and was running about 30 minutes without stopping. I did a 5K last fall in 37 minutes (great time for me). But then we sold our house, moved into a renal, and built a new house, and I stopped running during that time. So I started over 6 weeks ago and it's been great! Tuesday I ran 28 minutes without stopping. It felt great! Good luck to everyone who tried it out. It's a great program. And for the record I have never been a runner before, and I was still able to do it.
Closed Thread