Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 06:55 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: txntv
Stats: 5'5" 169.5/131/140
WOE: Medi-weightloss
Start Date: March 25, 2010
Lack Energy

Been on MWL for over a week and still not feeling energetic as I've heard from people. I asked my MWL center about it. They said drink more electrolytes and chicken broth. I'm doing that.

Yes, I am getting the shots including the mid-week one (not exactly midweek with one appt on Weds and the shot on Fri -- best I could do with schedule).
txntv is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 01:40 PM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lins
Start Date: 1/12/14
I have no words of advice for you. I am on day 6 of week 1. I go to the clinic tomorrow for my first weigh-in. And I am feeling pretty yucky myself. I actually feel fine, but I don't have very much energy and I am totally dizzy every time I stand up or move around very much. I am a stay-at-home mom so this is very annoying. I know this is "normal" for week one but I sure am hoping that it goes away soon, it's getting annoying.
lins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:46 PM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: eptexy
Stats: 5'4 165/132/125
WOE: Medi Weightloss - Maintenance!!!
Start Date: March 2010
The electrolytes most definitely help! Stay hydrated on top of that! I drink a full liter of electrolytes every day. It helps to get those large 1L Smart Waters and then fill it up another couple of times to get all of your water in.
eptexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 03:57 PM   #4
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: tamtam
WOE: Medi
Start Date: 3/19/10
I am in my 7th week of the Medi plan. I have been true to the food plan and have always had all my water (most of it being Powerade Zero). I have lost 18 pounds and am very pleased. However, I stay tired! Everyone else I know of on this plan has tons of energy but not me. I am really, really dog tired all the time. Any suggestions.
tamtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 04:01 PM   #5
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: suzanna1
Stats: 215/171/149 5'8" 38 years old
WOE: Medi Weightloss
I was dragging my first 10+ days. I didn't leave the house on the weekends and thought I was going to pass out on the elliptical at the gym after about 10 minutes! It did get better about 2-3 weeks in. Now I feel completely normal, still not high energy, but functional!
suzanna1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 06:23 PM   #6
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: txntv
Stats: 5'5" 169.5/131/140
Start Date: March 25, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzanna1 View Post
I was dragging my first 10+ days. I didn't leave the house on the weekends and thought I was going to pass out on the elliptical at the gym after about 10 minutes! It did get better about 2-3 weeks in. Now I feel completely normal, still not high energy, but functional!
That describes me, too. I think part of the problem was SmartWater. It doesn't have much in it compared to other electrolyte drinks. But I can't tolerate PowerAde Zero. I like the Crystal Light, but I was not about to start my diet drinking 30 cals (for a full bottle of water) and 6g carbs. And who knows if one bottle would be enough to give me a boost. I won't drink more than one.

Most days -- I'm fine -- not as high energy as before MWL or what I've heard from others.
txntv is offline   Reply With Quote