Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 03:15 AM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: opalring757
Stats: 196/177/140
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: January 2010
Working Night Shift

Does anyone work the night shift? If so, how do you manage? My shift starts at 9pm and I get off at 7am. I try not to eat anything after I get off work and if I go home and go to bed I am fine. But, if I have things to do I may not go to bed until 2 or 3 pm and I get really hungry. If I don't eat I feel weak. If I do eat, I deduct the calories from my night menu and try to spread the rest my calories throughout the night...sometimes this does not hold me over because when I get off at 7am, I am super hungry again. It's a vicious cycle. I just wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions. Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2010, 04:08 PM   #2
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: lakota77
Stats: 202.5/183.5/145
WOE: MWL
Start Date: Jan.2010
Night Shift every 2 weeks

I swap shifts every 2 weeks so it gets kind of crazy eating, but my night shift is 6:30 pm to 3:00am. When I get off work I go straight to bed. I spread my meals out like noon, 5:00pm and them 11:00pm. I try to plan my things to do after I get up so I can kind of keep my self on a schedule.For me it is better to go right to sleep.Sometimes I only eat 2 times a day when I am on nights but I always get my 500 calories of protein. I don't know if this will help you any. Also I always have a protein bar with me in case I need it.
lakota77 is offline   Reply With Quote