Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Medi Weightloss (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/medi-weightloss/)
-   -   [B][/B] MARCH MEDI-MADNESS!! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/medi-weightloss/664108-b-b-march-medi-madness.html)

jbiggars63 03-01-2010 11:05 AM

[B][/B] MARCH MEDI-MADNESS!!

2 Attachment(s)
New Thread! New Before and after shots!

SDC2 03-01-2010 12:28 PM

Jerry,

You look amazing!!!!

coconut4YA 03-01-2010 07:16 PM

Weighed in today and lost 8 lbs. I am going to do as much protein again or as I can. I got very sick last week but it was my own fault. I worked 23 hrs in two day plus trying to go to school.. i just didnt get my full calories in nor probably all 120 oz of water. But I am happy with the results.. I know next week wont be nearly as big.

Desert-Rose7 03-02-2010 12:34 AM

Jerry! You look so handsome! And thank you for starting up the March thread. I was having some computer issues and the one I had up never posted. So much appreciated!

jo

JulesDouce 03-02-2010 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbiggars63 (Post 13197565)
New Thread! New Before and after shots!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I wasn't motivated before, I am NOW!!!!

GO JERRY!

jbiggars63 03-02-2010 07:50 AM

:cool: Thanks! Down 10 pounds in February. Lowest amount since I started, but only 25 pounds to go till I hit 300 pounds lost! Doc took last tube out yesterday and in 1 week, I will be released to return to my exercise regiment! WOOT! Another web site has picked up my story and they will be doing a short podcast later this week with me! Look up Skinny Scoopers!

CCCOX 03-02-2010 08:34 AM

I am now only 3 pounds away from the 40 pound mark- and I talked to my doctor about lowering my goal weight to 135 which I think I will do!! yea! I also have had two friends join in the last two weeks! I really do feel like a walking bill board like some of you have said-I could not feel better!

shimbus 03-02-2010 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CCCOX (Post 13201613)
I am now only 3 pounds away from the 40 pound mark- and I talked to my doctor about lowering my goal weight to 135 which I think I will do!! yea! I also have had two friends join in the last two weeks! I really do feel like a walking bill board like some of you have said-I could not feel better!

Wow!! You are really losing weight fast. Good for you! :clap:

I don't think I have lost anything this week..will find out on Thursday. I'm changing back to Thursdays due to scheduling. I'm usually a slow loser due to a sluggish thyroid and now hormones. So I can't complain because this is the fastest I've lost in a long time.

shannoneb1124 03-02-2010 01:16 PM

So excited! I was having such a hard time during my first 10 days (I was the one who had actually gained .4 pounds in my first week and they couldn't figure out why!) Anyway, I talked to a NP at another location and she got me straigtened out and I've lost 8 pounds of fat in the last 6 days and even went down 2 points on my BMI.

Thanks so much for all of your support! I'm so glad I kept at it and didn't give up!

kristenb 03-02-2010 03:41 PM

Awesome job Shannon and CCCOX! I have my next weigh in tomorrow. I never feel like I have lost anything, so I am always nervous, but each week, the scale keeps moving on down! I love it that if you stick to it, then this way of eating works. That is easy for me, just tell me what to do and I'll do it! (seeing a loss each week helps as well! ;)

Fit2010 03-02-2010 05:18 PM

Wow everybody! Great losses so far this year! We have STAYED with our new year's resolution and we are seeing the rewards. Remember that shorts season is just around the corner!! :rolleyes:

amy1915 03-02-2010 07:06 PM

Jerry - You look amazing!!!

CCCOX - That is so awesome! You're an inspiration.

shannoneb1124 - Fantastic results!!! I knew things would turn around if you stuck it out and you did....congrats!

kristenb - Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow, I am sure it will be good news.

tydreamer 03-02-2010 07:17 PM

I've only posted once before but I wanted to post tonite. The "shorts season" comment hit me hard. It really is almost spring!! I wanted to say congrats to Jerry for his incredible loss - we're both in the same city so I've been following his success. He's inspiring! Actually all of you are so motivating. Thank you for your posts and keep 'em coming!

bb0325 03-02-2010 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CCCOX (Post 13201613)

Wow you look awsome:up: I weighed in this morning with a 3.8 loss for a total of 34 lbs., now I am at 189.

marymo 03-03-2010 06:33 AM

Walked my 5K and acheived my 50+ halfway loss goal!

2 Attachment(s)
Here are my before and after photo (mid-way to actual goal, thanks to Susie for this photo) and a photo of me when I celebrated my 5K walk success around this beautiful lake in Lakeland, Florida. It was a perfect day last Sunday!

Check out my new avatar! Thank you for your friendship and support, I could not have made it this far without this great forum!

Mary

CCCOX 03-03-2010 08:53 AM

thank you all for all the kind words-I really love this program!

kristenb 03-03-2010 11:22 AM

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share, I think some of you know about these already, but if you have not had them, the Emerald Nuts Cocoa Roasted Almonds are amazing! They taste like candy and are actually a little better for you than regular roasted almonds (I don't know how, I just accept it!) They come in 100 calore packs, which is very helpful for keeping me from eating the whole box! Just wanted to share for those of you that eat a few almonds three times a week. I weigh in this evening so I'll post again then. Hope everyone is having a great day!

SavLexiMom 03-03-2010 01:57 PM

Went for my Week 4 weigh-in...another 3 lb. gone! 16 total :kicking: I was afraid for this week's weigh-in because they upped my protein, since I'm exercising more. I was sure I would see a 0 or 1 on that scale. Would love to lose 4 this week to make it 20 lb. in 5 weeks!

bb0325 03-03-2010 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kristenb (Post 13207483)
Hey everyone! Just wanted to share, I think some of you know about these already, but if you have not had them, the Emerald Nuts Cocoa Roasted Almonds are amazing! They taste like candy and are actually a little better for you than regular roasted almonds (I don't know how, I just accept it!) They come in 100 calore packs, which is very helpful for keeping me from eating the whole box! Just wanted to share for those of you that eat a few almonds three times a week. I weigh in this evening so I'll post again then. Hope everyone is having a great day!

I bought a box from walmart. They are so good.

kristenb 03-03-2010 04:22 PM

I got my new avatar! I lost 1.8 lbs at my weigh in today which makes a total of 25.3 lbs so far! I'm loving it! I'm really going to try to at least get rid of another 2.5 this week so I can get out of the 160's. It seems like my weight loss has been slowing down a little bit, but I haven't been as great about journaling either. I'm going to be super strict this week and write everything down and try to get in a few extra days of working out to see if I can get under that 160 mark!

Congratulations to everyone this week! Keep up the awesome work!

amy1915 03-03-2010 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SavLexiMom (Post 13208326)
Went for my Week 4 weigh-in...another 3 lb. gone! 16 total :kicking: I was afraid for this week's weigh-in because they upped my protein, since I'm exercising more. I was sure I would see a 0 or 1 on that scale. Would love to lose 4 this week to make it 20 lb. in 5 weeks!

Congrats SavLexiMom! You can do it!

amy1915 03-03-2010 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kristenb (Post 13209005)
I got my new avatar! I lost 1.8 lbs at my weigh in today which makes a total of 25.3 lbs so far! I'm loving it! I'm really going to try to at least get rid of another 2.5 this week so I can get out of the 160's. It seems like my weight loss has been slowing down a little bit, but I haven't been as great about journaling either. I'm going to be super strict this week and write everything down and try to get in a few extra days of working out to see if I can get under that 160 mark!

Congratulations to everyone this week! Keep up the awesome work!

kristenb - Love the new avatar! Congrats on your loss!

flyergal30 03-03-2010 07:35 PM

Weigh in today... another 2.8lbs gone! And it was all fat!!!! Down 12.2 lbs in 3 weeks.. I'm still amazed that I am losing weight!!!!!!!
:clap:

amy1915 03-03-2010 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyergal30 (Post 13209803)
Weigh in today... another 2.8lbs gone! And it was all fat!!!! Down 12.2 lbs in 3 weeks.. I'm still amazed that I am losing weight!!!!!!!
:clap:

Way to go!!!:clap:

Determined Gemini 03-04-2010 08:24 AM

CONGRATS to everyone! Great losses and this is really inspiring. Let's keep it up

amy1915 03-04-2010 10:40 AM

Hey LCF's - Just got back...down 4lbs...total: 34 lbs. in 7 weeks.
I was a little bummed as I was hoping for a solid 5 but this past week I got really sick with a sore throat and sinus infection so for a couple of days there I wasn't as active. Did fine with the food though. I got the injection on Mon and I SWEAR that made all the difference...I was back to normal the next morning.

kristenb 03-04-2010 11:29 AM

I was wondering, anyone taking the Mega T fat burner from the drug store instead of using the MWL fat burner, have you noticed a difference in your weight loss? Specifically, did it slow down at all? I would love to save money and buy that instead, but not at the risk of my loss slowing down. I have another week of so left of the MWL fat burner so wanted to check with you guys before buying either one. Thanks!

(oh yeah, and my BMI actually dropped below 30! it has not been this low in a loooong time, I'm so excited!)

dodgern 03-04-2010 12:52 PM

Hiya Kristen-

I took the Mega T and found that it actually increased my fat burn!!! It didn't slow my loss down at all and I took it for the 3-4 mos of my acute phase!!

Congrats on all your losses and successes :clap::clap::clap:

You all support each other and you advice to each other shows how much y'all understand MWL!!

Jerry-:notwrthy: 'nuff said!! You're awesome and you rocked MWL!!!!

Keep up the GREAT work all!!!!

cindy

elizabethgrace 03-04-2010 01:26 PM

Weigh-in #7...lost 2 lbs. for a total of 17 lbs. My fat loss was 6 lbs. but I am retaining over 3 lbs. of water. Found out I have been consuming too much sodium in fluids I am drinking. Going back to nothing but water to get a base line and then after next weigh-in, adding other fluids.

:clap: for the counselors at the Macon, GA clinic. They are great!!!

Determined Gemini 03-04-2010 04:28 PM

Hi Cindy,
Wow I've stopped taking the fat burner to reduce my cost. I will give Mega T a try.
Thanks!