Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2010, 08:57 AM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: DivaShakira
Stats: 150.6/146/142
WOE: MW
Start Date: JAN 2010
Get me back to Ketosis Quick!!

I'm on ~wk4... went out and drank alcohol... didn't stay down very long then was starving so i finally gave in and ate a chocolate king cone and 7-11 brownie... I knew exactly what i was doing...I'm a recovering chocoholic and I'm just surprised I lasted this long not having ANY. I need to get back on Ketosis quick before my Counselor loses her mind with me... I'm getting to the point where I almost don't want to be honest with her because she always gets this look of dissapointment... I've read from the Atkins Forum to flush with water and eat just red meat....Please advise me EXACTLY what to do.... have NOT started doing any exercise.

I need a swift kick in the

I've done really well even with my drinking mistakes but know I can't go on like this forever.

150.6~146~142
DivaShakira is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2010, 10:03 AM   #2

Gallery: ravenrose
Stats: lost 130 lb so far, and miles to go before I sleep
WOE: low carb controlled calorie
Start Date: June, 2009
I'm not a medi person, so just ignore me if this rubs the medis the wrong way...

You can't atone for your carb sins. Just pick yourself up and eat right immediately. Water and meat doesn't make it right. Just go back to your plan.

Slip ups are human, and they are not a bad thing if you LEARN from them. You will have temptations your whole life. How could you have done better? How will you resist next time?

As to your Counselor, she is your employee, right? You are paying her. She is there to help you. Don't you be letting her diss you. You are doing the best you can. Be strong.
ravenrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:02 AM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: DreamWarrior
Stats: 161/161/145
WOE: Medi Weight Loss Clinic
Start Date: 23 Oct 09
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenrose View Post
I'm not a medi person, so just ignore me if this rubs the medis the wrong way...

You can't atone for your carb sins. Just pick yourself up and eat right immediately. Water and meat doesn't make it right. Just go back to your plan.

Slip ups are human, and they are not a bad thing if you LEARN from them. You will have temptations your whole life. How could you have done better? How will you resist next time?

As to your Counselor, she is your employee, right? You are paying her. She is there to help you. Don't you be letting her diss you. You are doing the best you can. Be strong.
Everything SHE said!

In the meantime, dont beat yourself up and go back to week 1 basics. You'll be fine.
DreamWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:44 PM   #4
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: SDC2
Stats: 5' 7.5" 218/150/155 Maintenance
WOE: Medi-Weightloss
Start Date: November 20, 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivaShakira View Post
I'm on ~wk4... went out and drank alcohol... didn't stay down very long then was starving so i finally gave in and ate a chocolate king cone and 7-11 brownie... I knew exactly what i was doing...I'm a recovering chocoholic and I'm just surprised I lasted this long not having ANY. I need to get back on Ketosis quick before my Counselor loses her mind with me... I'm getting to the point where I almost don't want to be honest with her because she always gets this look of dissapointment... I've read from the Atkins Forum to flush with water and eat just red meat....Please advise me EXACTLY what to do.... have NOT started doing any exercise.

I need a swift kick in the

I've done really well even with my drinking mistakes but know I can't go on like this forever.

150.6~146~142
Busted!!! Just kidding. I hope I am not the one who makes you feel that way. You should never feel bad about coming in for help. That is what Medi is there for and Medi would not have a business if we could all deal with set backs on our own. You may be reading more things into your Counselors expressions than is there because you are feeling guilty. Do yourself a favor and let the guilt go. It serves noone.

Like someone else posted, you are being too hard on yourself. We all have our moments. The deal is moving forward as if it never happened. Don't punish yourself and don't deprive yourself. One lapse will not destroy your progress. It is when you let guilt overtake you and the one lapse turns into a weekend, then into a week, ... and then you stop coming in because you feel bad. That is when you need us more than ever.

Believe me, we are all far from perfect.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:18 PM   #5
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: NOT2fat4fun
Stats: 190/178/145 again
WOE: Medi
Start Date: May 5, 2009
DivaS - I am curious about your stats - you only want to lose 8.5 lbs?
NOT2fat4fun is offline   Reply With Quote