Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2011, 04:44 PM   #1561
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mary T8M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Ft. Pierce, Florida
Posts: 1,405
Gallery: Mary T8M
Stats: 5'2" 228/144/125 good-bye 150's
WOE: LC/LF/LCal (medi)
Start Date: 4/23/10
7/8/11 Today (I usually wait until the next day to post, but Bill is helping a friend this evening, so I'm on my own, and have already eaten, and cleaned up!)

B-Coffee, Greek Yogurt w PB2, Splenda, SF Choc Syrup (thanks Cathy)

L- leftover Collard Greens, and 1/2 of a spicy sausage
D- chicken thigh (brined then grilled), yellow summer squash

day off from running

lots of water
Mary T8M is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2011, 07:45 PM   #1562
Major LCF Poster!
 
Fit2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Kansas
Posts: 2,592
Gallery: Fit2010
Stats: Ht 5'3" Wt 12/09=190;9/10=137;2/14=196.5
WOE: MediWeightLoss-like/Atkins-like
Start Date: 12-28-09; restart 02-07-14
Mary-28! congrats.....sorry I had just read it fast ! BTW...are you eating enough? Are you getting 500-600 cal of mainly protein?
Fit2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:55 PM   #1563
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mary T8M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Ft. Pierce, Florida
Posts: 1,405
Gallery: Mary T8M
Stats: 5'2" 228/144/125 good-bye 150's
WOE: LC/LF/LCal (medi)
Start Date: 4/23/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fit2010 View Post
Mary-28! congrats.....sorry I had just read it fast ! BTW...are you eating enough? Are you getting 500-600 cal of mainly protein?
Deb, I'm probably getting MORE! I know my fat calories are higher than when I was going to the clinic. It's really the only way I could do it without the AS.

I think when I was listing what I ate today I left the (s) off of THIGH (s).....I had 3! Not a huge amount of meat on each one, but I'm sure I had enough. I'm trying NOT to weigh every day, and since I'm doing weights, as well as running I'm sure I'm building muscle. I'm still wanting to lose more, but I'm pretty satisfied (as in NOT frustrated) at this time, so don't really mind that it's VERY s-l-o-w coming off!
__________________


Mary T8M (Tatem)

New member of the 80 pounds gone club

Whether you think you can, or you can't, either way you're right!
Henry Ford
Mary T8M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 03:21 AM   #1564
Senior LCF Member
 
marverboston's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: boston
Posts: 243
Gallery: marverboston
Stats: 180
WOE: medi
Start Date: restart 2/24/14
Good Morning

B: egg w/ 1slice canadian bacon
L: eas shake
D: grilled chicken w/ salad&spinach
S: 2cups sf jello w/ nf redi whip, 10 almonds
E: shred level 3 & 6week abs
3 liters water

My scale is not movingDo you guys think the more exercise w/ weights slows it down. Iam happy it is not going up but, Iam working out so hard and getting in about 550 to 600 cals a day. I have not added more food to replace my daily exercise and really do not feel hungy or weak. OK ladies I will wait for your expert advice. Thanks.

Cathy
marverboston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 02:21 PM   #1565
Major LCF Poster!
 
Fit2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Kansas
Posts: 2,592
Gallery: Fit2010
Stats: Ht 5'3" Wt 12/09=190;9/10=137;2/14=196.5
WOE: MediWeightLoss-like/Atkins-like
Start Date: 12-28-09; restart 02-07-14
Cathy,
I'd say make sure you are getting 600 calories of mostly protein....and keep the carbs 20 to 30 or so. I haven't calculated it but I often think you are not eating enough. Your body just may have RESET itself to be at that calorie survival level, instead of fat burning level. You might try a splurge day (of LOTS more protein and complex carbs) once a week to see if that gets you back on track. GMHO
Debbie
Fit2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 06:25 PM   #1566
Senior LCF Member
 
eptexy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 664
Gallery: eptexy
Stats: 5'4 165/132/125
WOE: Medi Weightloss - Maintenance!!!
Start Date: March 2010
Cathy, make sure you are drinking extra water when you're working out. Every time I really push it at the gym, I retain major water and it shows on the scale. If I really bump that water up, it moves more.

By the way, what is shred level 3?
eptexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:20 AM   #1567
Senior LCF Member
 
marverboston's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: boston
Posts: 243
Gallery: marverboston
Stats: 180
WOE: medi
Start Date: restart 2/24/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fit2010 View Post
Cathy,
I'd say make sure you are getting 600 calories of mostly protein....and keep the carbs 20 to 30 or so. I haven't calculated it but I often think you are not eating enough. Your body just may have RESET itself to be at that calorie survival level, instead of fat burning level. You might try a splurge day (of LOTS more protein and complex carbs) once a week to see if that gets you back on track. GMHO
Debbie
Deb, Thanks for your insight. Last night I ended up with a pure protein bar, 1mamma lupe tortilla net 3carbs w/ splenda and cinnamon and nuked it, YUM. I may have gone overboard w/ 2 gg crackers w/ 1lc wedge. It was good, so now I will see if that may help RESET me! Thanks so much again, I know you have so much wisdom to offer and Iam glad you are here to help

How are you doing this week?

Cathy
marverboston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:29 AM   #1568
Senior LCF Member
 
marverboston's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: boston
Posts: 243
Gallery: marverboston
Stats: 180
WOE: medi
Start Date: restart 2/24/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by eptexy View Post
Cathy, make sure you are drinking extra water when you're working out. Every time I really push it at the gym, I retain major water and it shows on the scale. If I really bump that water up, it moves more.

By the way, what is shred level 3?

Erin, You say more water 3 liters plus more? It is tough trying to get in that, but I guess I will try. You are were you at for a reason so, I will take your advice. How has the maintaining going?

The Shred is by Jillian Micahels and it is tough, I moved through 3 levels and double up on them some days and also do her 6week abs and a level on other days. My dvd is now working better and the new workout Jillian has is the 30day Ripped that too has levels to work thru so, now I will add that to the routine.
Thanks for the water info.

Cathy
marverboston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:39 AM   #1569
Senior LCF Member
 
marverboston's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: boston
Posts: 243
Gallery: marverboston
Stats: 180
WOE: medi
Start Date: restart 2/24/14
sorry guys for the all the posting, but here is the day:

B: carbquick pancakes x2 w/ canadian bacon x2,sf vermont syrup
L: Going to out with my whole family for my moms bday. Plan on having broiled haddock w/ a salad and some shrimp cocktail
D: left over chicken 3oz
S: greek yogart 1/2cup w/ pb2 and sf choc syryup.
E: ripped in 30 level1 w/ 6week abs
3 plus liters of water


Have a great day all!

Cathy
Have a great day all
marverboston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:32 AM   #1570
Senior LCF Member
 
marverboston's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: boston
Posts: 243
Gallery: marverboston
Stats: 180
WOE: medi
Start Date: restart 2/24/14
Hi everyone!

B: eggwhites 1/2 cup w/ veggie slice
L: eas shake
S: 100 cal pack almonds
D: hamburg patti,salad&spinach
S: greek yogart w/ sf jello and splash of redi whip to make a mock mousse
marverboston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:18 AM   #1571
Senior LCF Member
 
eptexy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 664
Gallery: eptexy
Stats: 5'4 165/132/125
WOE: Medi Weightloss - Maintenance!!!
Start Date: March 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by marverboston View Post
Erin, You say more water 3 liters plus more? It is tough trying to get in that, but I guess I will try. You are were you at for a reason so, I will take your advice. How has the maintaining going?

The Shred is by Jillian Micahels and it is tough, I moved through 3 levels and double up on them some days and also do her 6week abs and a level on other days. My dvd is now working better and the new workout Jillian has is the 30day Ripped that too has levels to work thru so, now I will add that to the routine.
Thanks for the water info.

Cathy
Well what works for me doesn't work for everyone but I know that muscles that are building rapidly DO retain a ton of fluid. So flushing that out with extra water really is key. I drank 4 liters yesterday because I ate some very salty food and I was still up 1/2 a pound in water today.

Successfully maintained (give or take 5) for a year now. Going well but it is always a struggle. Acute is hard but I still think maintenance is harder.
eptexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:23 AM   #1572
Senior LCF Member
 
eptexy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 664
Gallery: eptexy
Stats: 5'4 165/132/125
WOE: Medi Weightloss - Maintenance!!!
Start Date: March 2010
I'm doing the e-meals thing at night so I won't have exact measurements. Here's my day today:

B: egg beaters, green chiles, coffee
S: carbmaster yogurt, 1/4c mixed berries
L: shrimp with salad leftovers
S: 1/2 pure protein bar
D: grilled balsamic chicken, cauliflower, maybe a little brown rice although I'm trying to keep my carbs toward the beginning of the day. It's hard!

I'm going to exercise today. Maybe some Wii Fit or some interval walking for 30 minutes.
eptexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 03:48 PM   #1573
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mary T8M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Ft. Pierce, Florida
Posts: 1,405
Gallery: Mary T8M
Stats: 5'2" 228/144/125 good-bye 150's
WOE: LC/LF/LCal (medi)
Start Date: 4/23/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by eptexy View Post
Well what works for me doesn't work for everyone but I know that muscles that are building rapidly DO retain a ton of fluid. So flushing that out with extra water really is key. I drank 4 liters yesterday because I ate some very salty food and I was still up 1/2 a pound in water today.

Successfully maintained (give or take 5) for a year now. Going well but it is always a struggle. Acute is hard but I still think maintenance is harder.
I agree 100% BUT even when I drink closer to 200 oz I still retain water, and my weight is up the day after I work out (run)
Mary T8M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:41 PM   #1574
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mary T8M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Ft. Pierce, Florida
Posts: 1,405
Gallery: Mary T8M
Stats: 5'2" 228/144/125 good-bye 150's
WOE: LC/LF/LCal (medi)
Start Date: 4/23/10
7/9/11

B-Coffee, scrambled eggbeaters
L-smoked chicken thighs (2)
D-Grilled Turkey Italian Sausage, green pepper, Onion

Short bike ride outside, before the rain
7/10/11

B-Coffee, 1 egg, One Minute Muffin toasted

Gym, running on treadmill, stationary bike, leg machines

L-Smoked chicken thighs (2)
D-Pot Roast, Rutabaga
Mary T8M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 03:14 AM   #1575
Senior LCF Member
 
marverboston's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: boston
Posts: 243
Gallery: marverboston
Stats: 180
WOE: medi
Start Date: restart 2/24/14
thanks everyone for your imput. I will drink more to test it out and I did increase calories one day last week to see if that helps. I guess it is trial and error for me here. Taking a day off from exercise. I think 7days a week may be too much. Has any heard of the 4 hour diet? the guy was on the Dr. Oz show and has some interesting methods for weight loss.
Ok then here is the day:

B: 1egg,1/4cup eggwhites and 1 slice veggie cheese
L: 1 chicken saug.
D: 4oz grilled pork tenderloin w/ salad
S: my ole fav greek yogart 1/2cup w/ pb2 mixed in
E: day off
4liters water

cathy
marverboston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:19 PM   #1576
Senior LCF Member
 
eptexy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 664
Gallery: eptexy
Stats: 5'4 165/132/125
WOE: Medi Weightloss - Maintenance!!!
Start Date: March 2010
Speaking of retaining water... oy. I drank just 1 liter and am going to bed with a headache and another liter of water that I'm hoping to drink throughout the night to get just a little caught up. I did terrible today.

B: carbmaster yogurt, egg beaters, laughing cow cheese
L: 2 cheese sticks, goldfish
D: turkey sausage, zucchini, wine
S: carbmaster yogurt
eptexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 02:51 AM   #1577
Senior LCF Member
 
marverboston's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: boston
Posts: 243
Gallery: marverboston
Stats: 180
WOE: medi
Start Date: restart 2/24/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by eptexy View Post
Speaking of retaining water... oy. I drank just 1 liter and am going to bed with a headache and another liter of water that I'm hoping to drink throughout the night to get just a little caught up. I did terrible today.

B: carbmaster yogurt, egg beaters, laughing cow cheese
L: 2 cheese sticks, goldfish
D: turkey sausage, zucchini, wine
S: carbmaster yogurt

Hi Erin,

I was looking your menu for the day how many calories do get to eat? Iam trying to get to 600 of just protein but, my usual day is about 530ish.

Here it the day:

B: eas shake
L: 3oz deli chicken
D: turkey hamburg 5oz,salad
S: greek yogart 1/2cup w/ pb2 and sf choc. syrup
E: shred level 3 and 6week abs
4 liters water

Have a great day

cathy
marverboston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 05:10 AM   #1578
Senior LCF Member
 
eptexy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 664
Gallery: eptexy
Stats: 5'4 165/132/125
WOE: Medi Weightloss - Maintenance!!!
Start Date: March 2010
I'm in maintenance. I'm at about 1500-1600 to maintain if I don't work out. When I was exercising (walking/jogging + basic weight machines) I was up to 1800. Everyone's different. I don't track like I should though. I'm trying to stay accountable these days to get back to 125 and I'm keeping my calories under 1000.

I got on the scale and I was up in fat. Higher than I've ever been! But I'm at 129? So basically I've lost muscle? Ugh. I hope my scale is busted. Wondering if I need to be in ketosis to loose just a few pounds? That doesn't seem right...

Today's menu extraordinaire:

B: protein shake of some sort. Maybe some pb2 and cocoa powder mixed in?
L: deli meat, low carb tortilla, lettuce (this does not sound appetizing but we're low on groceries lol),
S: carbmaster yogurt
D: chicken, veggies

We've been using e-mealz lately and I love the low carb version!!
__________________
Erin

In Wellness as of 6/4/2010!
eptexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 10:30 AM   #1579
Major LCF Poster!
 
Fit2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Kansas
Posts: 2,592
Gallery: Fit2010
Stats: Ht 5'3" Wt 12/09=190;9/10=137;2/14=196.5
WOE: MediWeightLoss-like/Atkins-like
Start Date: 12-28-09; restart 02-07-14
Quote:
Originally Posted by eptexy View Post
I'm in maintenance. I'm at about 1500-1600 to maintain if I don't work out. When I was exercising (walking/jogging + basic weight machines) I was up to 1800. Everyone's different. I don't track like I should though. I'm trying to stay accountable these days to get back to 125 and I'm keeping my calories under 1000.

I got on the scale and I was up in fat. Higher than I've ever been! But I'm at 129? So basically I've lost muscle? Ugh. I hope my scale is busted. Wondering if I need to be in ketosis to loose just a few pounds? That doesn't seem right...

Today's menu extraordinaire:

B: protein shake of some sort. Maybe some pb2 and cocoa powder mixed in?
L: deli meat, low carb tortilla, lettuce (this does not sound appetizing but we're low on groceries lol),
S: carbmaster yogurt
D: chicken, veggies

We've been using e-mealz lately and I love the low carb version!!
If your fat % is up then you do have the means of being able to have fat burned off when you are in ketosis....but it's my understanding that you won't get to ketosis unless your carb intake is really restricted (20 to 30 gms daily total)....so that you then will burn your own fat for fueling your body. I just read through my MWL acute stuff again today. But you have to make sure that you are getting at LEAST 500 calories daily that are mostly protein based calories.
Fit2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 03:09 AM   #1580
Senior LCF Member
 
marverboston's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: boston
Posts: 243
Gallery: marverboston
Stats: 180
WOE: medi
Start Date: restart 2/24/14
Great day to all!

B: egg whites 1/2 cup w/ 1 whole egg and veggie slice (180 cal)
L: deli turkey 3oz (90 cal)
D: miricle noodle,bella vita spicy sauce w/ 12 shrimp (153 cal)
S: greek yogart 1/2 cup w/ pb2 mixed in (92 cal)
E: 6week abs (30 min workout 180 cals burned)
4 liters water

I may eat 10 almonds to balance out the day.

Cathy
marverboston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 07:45 AM   #1581
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mary T8M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Ft. Pierce, Florida
Posts: 1,405
Gallery: Mary T8M
Stats: 5'2" 228/144/125 good-bye 150's
WOE: LC/LF/LCal (medi)
Start Date: 4/23/10
I haven't been posting here, BUT have been VERY good about keeping track of what/how much I eat. I've been having mainly protein, and while I am eating veggies, I'm REALLY being good about measuring them, so as to not get too many. I've gone back to the KISS approach of Keep It Simple Sweetie, and have been avoiding what I'm sure were the "hidden" carbs/calories I started to under estimate.........too much "legal" creamer in my coffee, powdered Splenda (now I'm using liquid Splenda with NO carbs from Netrition), too many fruits, and veggies, too much sodium, and calories in pork rinds, too much cheese and other dairy.

I have not worked out for several days, but went to the chiropractor yesterday for my continuing upper back pain.....from whatever I "pulled" in the gym, that has not resolved in a week. It SEEMS better today, but not gone I haven't decided if I'll run or not today....I will NOT do any upper body work!
Mary T8M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 08:38 PM   #1582
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mary T8M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Ft. Pierce, Florida
Posts: 1,405
Gallery: Mary T8M
Stats: 5'2" 228/144/125 good-bye 150's
WOE: LC/LF/LCal (medi)
Start Date: 4/23/10
7/14/11

B-Coffee, with 1/2 & 1/2, liquid Splenda, protein shake, with almond milk, PB2, SF chocolate syrup

L- shrimp with LC cocktail sauce (homemade)
S- porkrinds 1 oz
D-Grilled salmon, grilled asparagus

Water, crystal light
Mary T8M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:24 PM   #1583
Major LCF Poster!
 
Fit2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Kansas
Posts: 2,592
Gallery: Fit2010
Stats: Ht 5'3" Wt 12/09=190;9/10=137;2/14=196.5
WOE: MediWeightLoss-like/Atkins-like
Start Date: 12-28-09; restart 02-07-14
Mary, Hope you feel better soon. I know how those surprises are often NOT welcome surprises!
Fit2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 03:36 AM   #1584
Senior LCF Member
 
marverboston's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: boston
Posts: 243
Gallery: marverboston
Stats: 180
WOE: medi
Start Date: restart 2/24/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary T8M View Post
I haven't been posting here, BUT have been VERY good about keeping track of what/how much I eat. I've been having mainly protein, and while I am eating veggies, I'm REALLY being good about measuring them, so as to not get too many. I've gone back to the KISS approach of Keep It Simple Sweetie, and have been avoiding what I'm sure were the "hidden" carbs/calories I started to under estimate.........too much "legal" creamer in my coffee, powdered Splenda (now I'm using liquid Splenda with NO carbs from Netrition), too many fruits, and veggies, too much sodium, and calories in pork rinds, too much cheese and other dairy.

I have not worked out for several days, but went to the chiropractor yesterday for my continuing upper back pain.....from whatever I "pulled" in the gym, that has not resolved in a week. It SEEMS better today, but not gone I haven't decided if I'll run or not today....I will NOT do any upper body work!
Hi Mary, hope you are feeling better soon. I see you changed your stats way to go . I also love you KISS it is a great mantra!

Here is my day:

B: eas shake
L: 10 shrimp
D: eggplant pizza, grilled slices of eggplant,lc sauce,lf mozz. cheese (YUM)
S: greek yogart pb2
E: went w/ kids to harry potter at midnight, no energy this am for exercise
4 liters of water

Cathy
marverboston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 07:50 PM   #1585
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mary T8M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Ft. Pierce, Florida
Posts: 1,405
Gallery: Mary T8M
Stats: 5'2" 228/144/125 good-bye 150's
WOE: LC/LF/LCal (medi)
Start Date: 4/23/10
7/15/11 Today is my 60th (OMG) birthday! How can that BE??

B-Coffee, 1 egg, Laughing cow cheese microwaved

Ran 2.25 miles, walked .5 miles on treadmill at gym

L-Protein shake made with almond milk (unsweetened plain) w PB2, and SF chocolate syrup

D-out to dinner with friends....Calamari (fried) shared, Brocolli (steamed), grilled tuna
S- 1 piece of peanut butter pie split with Bill, instead of birthday cake

Lots of water....maybe NOT enough though
Mary T8M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 03:18 AM   #1586
Senior LCF Member
 
marverboston's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: boston
Posts: 243
Gallery: marverboston
Stats: 180
WOE: medi
Start Date: restart 2/24/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary T8M View Post
7/15/11 Today is my 60th (OMG) birthday! How can that BE??

B-Coffee, 1 egg, Laughing cow cheese microwaved

Ran 2.25 miles, walked .5 miles on treadmill at gym

L-Protein shake made with almond milk (unsweetened plain) w PB2, and SF chocolate syrup

D-out to dinner with friends....Calamari (fried) shared, Brocolli (steamed), grilled tuna
S- 1 piece of peanut butter pie split with Bill, instead of birthday cake

Lots of water....maybe NOT enough though
and good heath to you Mary!! Hope you had a great day. It is the weekend hope everyone has a good one.

B: 1egg w/ lc cheese *thanks for the idea Mary
L: eas shake
D: 5oz grilled chicken w/ salad
S: greek yogart w/ sf choc. syrup and pb2
E: 6 week abs w/ jillian michaels
4 liters water

My scale has not moved now for almost 2 weeks just wanted to share.

Cathy
marverboston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 04:05 PM   #1587
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mary T8M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Ft. Pierce, Florida
Posts: 1,405
Gallery: Mary T8M
Stats: 5'2" 228/144/125 good-bye 150's
WOE: LC/LF/LCal (medi)
Start Date: 4/23/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by marverboston View Post
and good heath to you Mary!! Hope you had a great day. It is the weekend hope everyone has a good one.

B: 1egg w/ lc cheese *thanks for the idea Mary
L: eas shake
D: 5oz grilled chicken w/ salad
S: greek yogart w/ sf choc. syrup and pb2
E: 6 week abs w/ jillian michaels
4 liters water

My scale has not moved now for almost 2 weeks just wanted to share.

Cathy
Cathy Hang in there.......I'm proof that IF you stick with it, the pounds WILL come off! I still haven't figured out the "magic" formula for myself yet, but I do know that I'm the healthiest I've been in my whole adult life, so I just keep plugging along, and try not to sweat the small stuff!

7/16/11

B-Coffee, protein shake with PB2, SF Choc syrup, almond milk
L-left over grilled tuna, & steamed broccoli
D-baked chicken breast, salad with HB egg, Bills leftover baked fish....I was STARVING all day...not for high carb foods, just HUNGRY in general

Water, but probably still not enough
Mary T8M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 03:00 AM   #1588
Senior LCF Member
 
marverboston's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: boston
Posts: 243
Gallery: marverboston
Stats: 180
WOE: medi
Start Date: restart 2/24/14
Thanks Mary, your pics are great!!

Here it is:

B: 1/2c eggwhites w/ veggie cheese
L: 10 shrimp w/ coctail sauce lc
D: miricle noodle w/ 4oz chicken and lc pasta sacue,salad w/ vinager no oil
S: sf jello w/ ff redi whip mixed w/ greek yogart
E: 6week abs
4 liters water

Have a wonderful day and stay cool.

Cathy
marverboston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 09:02 PM   #1589
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mary T8M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Ft. Pierce, Florida
Posts: 1,405
Gallery: Mary T8M
Stats: 5'2" 228/144/125 good-bye 150's
WOE: LC/LF/LCal (medi)
Start Date: 4/23/10
I'm sorry to repeat what I've said in other threads, but my upper back "strain" has turned out to be shingles! So I'm throwing myself a PITY PARTY! I haven't been to the gym in several days. I feel cruddy, and it was overcast and gloomy all day. Today I was the closest to falling back into old eating patterns that I have been in quite a while. I was able to not stray too far off plan by eating an apple with peanut butter.....WAAAAAAY too much peanut butter, but guess it COULD have been worse....it COULD have been FROSTING or something horrible like that!
I'm hoping I'll be able to sleep better tonight, so tomorrow will be brighter!

B-Coffee, yogurt w PB2, SF chocolate syrup, liquid Splenda
L-Egg salad
D-Meat loaf, asparagus
S-Small Fuji apple with a BUNCH of peanut butter

not enough plain water, but lots of SF fluids
Mary T8M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 03:55 AM   #1590
Senior LCF Member
 
marverboston's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: boston
Posts: 243
Gallery: marverboston
Stats: 180
WOE: medi
Start Date: restart 2/24/14
Oh Mary, Iam so sorry to hear about your health news. Please rest up and take care of your body it is telling you it needs your full attention to heal up. You will be back in the swing of things sooner than later! It was gloomy here yesterday too and, I felt xtra hungry so I ended up eating turkey pepperoni after I really was done eating for the day. I know today will be a better day for us.

B: eas shake
L: 3oz chicken breast
D: more chicken 5oz grilled,salad
S: greek yogart w/ pb2 and sf choc. (I can't stop having this snack)
E: shred level3
4 liters of water

Take Care Mary

Cathy
marverboston is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:13 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.