Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 03:57 PM   #61
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Fit2010
Stats: Ht 5'3" Wt 12/09=190;9/10=137;2/14=196.5
WOE: MediWeightLoss-like/Atkins-like
Start Date: 12-28-09; restart 02-07-14
Welcome back DreamWarrior! We missed you! Hope the accountability helps.
3/8/10
B-celery and laughing cow cheese X2
L-1 cup fat free cottage cheese and 1 roma tomato
S-Medi protein bar
D-plan to have porkchop
S-plan to have almonds
Fit2010 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2010, 04:10 PM   #62
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: reinvented
Stats: 234/187.6/165
WOE: Medi/Stillmans
Start Date: 4/17/2009 restart 1/22/13
3-8-2010

B- 4 egg whites + 1tbls bacon bites
S- Laughing cow
L- grilled chicken
S- EAS Shake
D- grilled chicken
reinvented is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:17 AM   #63
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: DreamWarrior
Stats: 161/161/145
WOE: Medi Weight Loss Clinic
Start Date: 23 Oct 09
Quote:
Originally Posted by THIN TASTES BETTER View Post
THURSDAY MARCH 4

B - a small chunk of stk, lc shake
L - ceviche (talapia, lime, avocado, salsa, butter), water
D - 2 cups coffee, 5 hr energy, 2 ht dgs, water

not in ketosis today, I don't know why...maybe the corn?
No corn. Repeat! No Corn!!

BTW - Ceviche... oh ceviche!! Yum!!
DreamWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:28 AM   #64
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: DreamWarrior
Stats: 161/161/145
WOE: Medi Weight Loss Clinic
Start Date: 23 Oct 09
Hey Thin! That's exactly what baby girl needs... tubes. But Im just soo nervous about the whole "operation" thing. I know it will be okay. I just need to keep reminding myself that its a simple procedure.

Thanks for the welcome back Fit - you've been doing excellent!!

Here's a modification to yesterday's meal plan:

Breakfast: 4 egg whites and coffee
Lunch: grilled chicken (2.5 oz)
Snack: coffee
Water: 104oz
Dinner: Chicken, Eggs, & Coffee
Total Cals: 465 protein/145 Coffee (lol)

Exersize: 45 minute brisk walk.

The coffee really helps "end" the meal. I know its mental, but it's helping get through it. Im going to try and drink less of it again. I did it before. I know I can do it again.
Old 03-09-2010, 11:11 AM   #65
Senior LCF Member

Stats: 190/172/137
WOE: LC-my way
Start Date: January 26, 2011/ restart 5/7/14
B - 2 eggs, water, 2 cups coffee
L - Caprese Salad and water and a little of the lc shake, 2 bites off of a jalepeno popper.

But let me tell you about this rockin' caprese salad....
... Insanely awesome Rio Briatti Fresh Mozzerella (those big soft round hunks you find in the expensive cheese section/ It SOAKS up the dressing like a sponge/slice into thin discs), Sal & Judy's Balsamic Vinegairette, and fresh tomatoes from the produce stand at the end of my road. *eyes rolling back in my head*...it was soooooooo good. (I'll add cucumber next time and maybe basil)

Excercise;
1 HOUR YOGA
38 min. light treadmill
Body motion ...full circuit...whew!

Dinner planned tonight:
Chicken Onion Soup. ..and more caprese salad.
Tea
and prolly a LC ice cream bar.

----------------------------------------
Dream: Really, nothing to worry about with the procedure. It's such a quick and simple solution to a terribly painful condition. Tubes are nuthin'...easy peezy. These days they may only have to do it once, unlike in my days when we had to do it every few yrs. I am 35 so I am sure the procedure has improved since back in my young yrs.
Jillian Michaels DVD's & Running/Jogging

Last edited by THIN TASTES BETTER; 03-09-2010 at 11:20 AM..
THIN TASTES BETTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:43 PM   #66
Major LCF Poster!

Dream and Thin~ You crack me up! Coffee....ok I had 2 cups today buy that's always my max! At least your getting your water in also. And thin, your meals sound so yummy, I've never heard of Ceviche or Caprese salad. Recipes? How much? Did you make these or are they from an extravagant LA restaurant? Let us know if you post the recipes in the MWL recipe board. Thanks! I'm up for new things every other week or so.

3/9/10 Tues
B-cherry flavored Carbmaster's yogurt
S-2 oz ham with 2 tsp chive flavored cream cheese/rolled up
L-1 cup FF cottage cheese and a Roma tomato
S-smoked almonds
D-will make Talapia (broiled) and asparagus

Exercise: walked about 2 1/2 miles checking on my nursing students today. Wearing those Striders/works out my hamstrings and hinney!
Old 03-10-2010, 11:56 AM   #67
Senior LCF Member

WEDNESDAY - MARCH 10th

B - 2eggs, tea, 1cup coffee
L - Tea, Chicken breast, broccoli & creamy onion cheddar soup
(I threw one those yick flaxseed muffins in there too just to soak up the juice and fill me up a bit more, but I didn't want to taste that muffin) I still have two muffins left and I don't want to waste. I actually gave a few to the dog. He was not too impressed either.

1 hour Yoga
(first time making it 3 days in a row!)
20 min treadmill
Weights: Abs, hip abduc/adduc, leg press, chest fly, glutes, rear deltiod
Water

Dinner - Fajita salad, tea

-----------------------------------------------------------
Fit: I kinda stole those ideas (Ceviche and Caprese)from restaurants that I have been to recently and made my own low carb versions.
I live in New Orleans, so there are PLENTY of great places to eat here. You can find a hole in the wall cafe hidden in the back of town with the best food.
Of course I googled the dishes and sifted through other ways of making them too.
OH! I posted my version of Ceviche in the MWL LUNCH threads, and the Caprese in the MWL Veggie and Sides thread ...just for you...so go get em.

Last edited by THIN TASTES BETTER; 03-10-2010 at 12:10 PM.. Reason: spelling
Old 03-10-2010, 07:48 PM   #68
Major LCF Poster!

Thank you Thin for the recipe info! I'll look those up this weekend.

March 10 - Started well, ended well, in between not so well.

B-EAS Strawberry shake
L-deli turkey and low fat cream cheese w/chives
S-My students finished their 8 wk rotations in ICUs today and brought chocolate candy for all the nurses, Milky Way and 3 Musketeers, need I say more? Don't make me say it.
S-hamburger snack from McD's
D-chinese
S-grapes

Out of ketosis at 8:30pm when I checked. Had been moderate this AM before breakfast. Going back to week one...again. Slap on back of hand, slap on back of hand!
(Students had seen me as I lost over 10 lbs these past 8 wks...plan is that I will lose another 20 by their graduation in May. Cannot celebrate w/ my red flag foods--need to look at it as POISON!)
Old 03-12-2010, 12:00 PM   #69
Senior LCF Member

Well, stayed on the WOE yesterday, but drank alot because we went clubbin'.
Still in ketosis, and this morning I stepped on the scale and I am 4 lbs DOWN! wwweeee!!!

Missed Yoga class this morning and the kids are out of school today, so I don't know if I'll make it to the gym today...poo poo. Maybe I'll drag the hubby tonight when he gets home.

So ..
FRIDAY MARCH 11th
B - bf patti, lc shake w/unsweet almond milk
tea
L - the guts of a burrito from taco bell, tea
more tea
D - chicken & veggies, tea
Old 03-13-2010, 02:51 PM   #70
Major LCF Poster!

I love that honesty: "guts of a burrito from taco bell!"

Honestly, I'm having issues right now. Need to get myself out of a funk for not feeling worth being less weight than I am right now. Don't want to sabotage anyone, and I'll be back full force again soon. Just going through things right now and not having the alone time to deal with my poor self talk when working full time and in an online grad class--so busy I feel I cannot be perfectly focused just for right now. Part of the issue is that I had bilateral mastectomies 2 1/2 years ago and the reconstruction of my breasts is from redirected abdominal muscle and abdominal fat. As I lose weight I loose top inches too and I'm concerned I'll end up flat chested and misproportioned since it's not really breast tissue, not originally intended to be "up there." Plus I haven't been below 170 for a while and feeling a little unworthy? But I want to be healthy and fit and stop abusing my body with harmful carbs. I'll be ok in a few days, maybe it's part of the process. Help?
Old 03-13-2010, 03:56 PM   #71
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: saraanne
Stats: 188/161/140
WOE: Medi-Weight Loss
Start Date: 01/06/10
everyone is entitled to a few off days. Don't worry about it. I don't know how the flat chested stuff will work turn out, but keep in mind that you're healthy and happy. That's what counts!!

Keep your chin up.

Sara
saraanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 04:02 PM   #72
Senior LCF Member

SATURDAY MARCH 12th...had the date wrong yesterday

Fit...hang in there. I was in a funk not too long ago. Just remember the benefits and positivity of the weight loss. It truly outweighs your insecurities. You'll feel great! Keep going! Stay with it! You must be strong if you can work full time AND go to school AND get through those kinds of surgeries! Wow! You are inspirational.
I just hit the 'under 170' mark for the first time in 3 years. I can't stop now!
I am only 5ft1", so that weight on me is alot.
Anywho...keep on keeping on!

B- Scrambled eggs and chz and sausage, coffee, tea
L- Philly steak salad, chipotle dressing
S- a bunch of almonds, 1lc ice cream bar
D- steak and tea...I think...not sure yet

Exc:

We walked Magazine street and the Audubon park downtown New Orleans for HOURS with the kids today. I am so sore.
Old 03-14-2010, 12:02 PM   #73
Major LCF Poster!

THANK YOU Sara and Christy~Whew! I was concerned I'd pull you down too. I'm so happy for your results and now YOU are inspirational to me! I realized last night part of the problem is that my brother in law called me about 10 days ago asking advice about putting his dad on a ventilator due to sudden difficulty breathing and diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis and pneumonia. I teach critical care and I explained how being on a vent may help his body rest as he recovers (with antibiotics and better oxygenation) from the pneumonia. We kept in touch every 3 to 4 days, and his dad, who was FINE and had no symptoms in his life previously, even until 2 1/2 wks ago, became very dependent on the vent due to the pulmonary fibrosis (ends up from previous asbestos exposure) though the pneumonia cleared up. The docs told my brother in law and family they'd done everything they could do, dad was alert/aware/but unable to get off of 100% oxygenation via ventilator. I told my brother in law how he'd probably pass fairly quickly due to kidney failure, heart weakening due to oxygenation problems (SAO2 was only 90-92% on 100% oxygen-normal is 94 to 100% on 21% oxygen!!). He passed away Friday and we are going to the funeral tomorrow. I'm so sad for my brother in law, but he said his dad made things right with the Lord a few years ago and was even baptized to show he'd made that decision, so he knew he was ready, though not timing wise willing to go this early. Meanwhile, another friend was diagnosed with a 2nd breast CA and wants me to be in the pity trench with her and I just cannot get in there--I'm supportive and optimistic, thankful and see that she is already post op cancer free again. I know the sadness of being numb in the chest area but I am alive and immensely blessed for great memories of not being numb for the previous 29 1/2 years of our 32 years of marriage. A song that helped me so much Summer 2007 is from Casting Crowns: I will praise You in this storm. Just so many things going on and to try to be diligent and not reward myself/take time for myself made things more temptingly worse. Thanks for listening. I think what I'll do starting Tues, is go back to week one and not focus so much on goal 140 lbs, but reset that goal for 157 for now. Make it a little more realistic and see how my inches feel at that time, then go from there. Cutting down to 157 is much healthier than where I was at 190, and certainly still a step in the right direction. If I can get to and maintain 157 for a while then I can aim for 140 eventually!

Love to check in and see what you're doing and read from you! Thanks again! Debbie
Old 03-15-2010, 01:00 PM   #74
Senior LCF Member

MONDAY --MARCH 15th

Well, poo poo. The scale at the gym said 172 today. How did that happen! Dern it.
Ok, trudging on. No biggie. Eating my words, 'Keep on Keepin' on'.

B - 1 coffee, a little bit of EAS shake (the cafe caramel is not so great, anyone agree?)Also, I think the Atkins shakes are better tasting and they are cheaper too. Why do you gals prefer the EAS? Am I missing something?
L - Grilled Tilapia w/salsa, a little bit of chili, Diet Lipton sparkling strawberry/kiwi tea YUM!..this stuff is the shiz nizzly niz with fiz!, hehee..comes in berry too!
snack...mozzerella soaked in balsamic vinaigrette
D - planning on chicken and veggies.

Excercise:
45 min Yoga

Usually when I say I plan to go back at night....well, I never usually make it.
TONIGHT however...I HAVE to get some weights and cardio in. We'll see.

Thin, you just need to stay positive and yes, it helps to keep the mindset that you are the supportive one, so keep on that track with your friend. Also, I am sorry to hear of the death in your family.
A new weight goal may help but more importantly make yourself say "This is the way I eat"..and that is THAT! It took me awhile before I truly adopted and accepted this as a WOE and not just a diet to lose a few lbs.

I am no longer focusing on the goal but training myself to the WOE and the excercise and the lbs will follow...slowly but surely....they will follow.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:04 PM   #75
Senior LCF Member

I did it! I made it to the gym...just got back ..Its 9:00pm!, but I made it.

Finished the whole body motion track 2 sets of 15 each: Did 6 arm machines, 3 leg machines, 1 back and 1 ab.

Skipped cardio, but at least I made it this time.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:30 AM   #76
Senior LCF Member

TUESDAY - MARCH 16th

Gee Wiz Gals? Where did everyone go? I feel like I am hogging all the space on this thread j/j

B - 1 EAS shake, 2 coffee
L - 2 Tilapia Filets w/salsa and sour cream, tea
2nd lunch, hehe...2 eggs (holy cow, I whipped them up with sour cream and scrambled em, yum-ay)
D - planning on something good...just don't know what just yet.
Gotta log everything now, cuz I have a thousand errands to run today...won't be home till late tonight. Hope everyone is having a great day!

Exc:
1 hr yoga (heavy core today...ugh)
10 min treadmill
Weights: hip add/adb, chest fly, triceps, glutes

Last edited by THIN TASTES BETTER; 03-16-2010 at 11:54 AM..
Old 03-16-2010, 02:21 PM   #77
Major LCF Poster!

Thin Tastes Better - Don't worry feeling you're the only one logging here. It's Spring break here, maybe for others too. I'm sick today with a sinus infection and have been lying around feeling yucky. I took Nyquil last pm and slept til 11:30am! I think it's getting better now (4:15 pm) and I'll be productive and able to get back into my routine tomorrow. Part of this yuckiness may be carb overload with my recent emotional roller coaster. I have to seriously have a different way of coping. It's one thing to know it, it's another thing to really take time for myself and do it when in grad school and SO focused on getting good grades. You are giving me ideas, Thin, about other meals and snacks, it's real and I thank you for continuing to log in!

Debbie
Old 03-17-2010, 10:04 AM   #78
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: kellee107
Stats: 316/289/175
WOE: Lean for Life
Start Date: 3/08/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fit2010 View Post
As I lose weight I loose top inches too and I'm concerned I'll end up flat chested and misproportioned since it's not really breast tissue, not originally intended to be "up there."
Hey! (A little wake-up call for you...)

Your value as a person doesn't come from what your chest looks like!! Your intelligence, your personality, your character, your sense of humor....all of those things are the IMPORTANT things, and they don't work if you're not breathing! It's okay to put yourself FIRST and focus on your health!! When I'm "off," the LAST thing I ever think about is what I'm doing to my body by not treating it right, but that is the FIRST thing we should think about... our poor bodies. Nobody's going to come to your funeral, see you lying in your casket and say, "Wow, her chest looks great!"

At least, not unless you're Dolly Parton.

Besides, if you get skinny and lose your boobs in the process, you can be a supermodel. Ha ha...

Okay, hope you don't mind a little bit of "straight talk" (as my mother likes to call it). If your head is anything like mine at times, you can't trust a single thing it tries to tell you!!!
kellee107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:25 AM   #79
Major LCF Poster!

kellee107-You cracked me up! Thanks!

B-2 slices microwaved ham w/ a wedge of laughing cow cheese
L-carbmaster's yogurt

Exercise: Denise Austen's 12 min workout (kickboxing)
Upping my water again. Back to Week 1 starting today for a week.
Remembered to take a fat burner and AS today; plan to take another of each before 2pm.
Old 03-17-2010, 11:49 AM   #80
Senior LCF Member

WEDNESDAY - MARCH 17th

"""Nobody's going to come to your funeral, see you lying in your casket and say, "Wow, her chest looks great!....unless you are Dolly""""

AWESOME! LOL!!!!

FIT!!! Way to get back on that HORSE! You go girly! Where can I buy that LC yogurt?

B- 2eggs, carbsolutions choc & almond milkshake with a splash of sugfree french vanilla coffee creamer
L-Stir Fry ...beef & veggies Chinese, took out the carrots (Gotta be careful with Chinese food, because they throw corn starch and sometimes sugar in your stir-fry. I used to work in a Chinese restaurant), tea
For dinner...planning on a tacos with 1/2 of a flaxseed tortilla (they sell it Wal-Mart now!)

Exc:
1 hr Yoga (Someone in the class must have ticked off my Yoga instructor. She was ruthless today...ugh..I'll be sore tomorrow for sure)
23 minutestreadmill
Weights: hip add/adb, chest fly, deltiods
Going back to the gym later for body motion circuit.

I can see my shape changing and I am loving it. The scale is not moving much though. ???

Last edited by THIN TASTES BETTER; 03-17-2010 at 11:52 AM..
Old 03-17-2010, 12:50 PM   #81
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: kellee107
Stats: 316/289/175
WOE: Lean for Life
Start Date: 3/08/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fit2010 View Post
B-2 slices microwaved ham w/ a wedge of laughing cow cheese
L-carbmaster's yogurt
Exercise: Denise Austen's 12 min workout (kickboxing)
Upping my water again. Back to Week 1 starting today for a week.
Remembered to take a fat burner and AS today; plan to take another of each before 2pm.
Way to go, Fit!!
When you think about it, the problem isn't so much that we have imperfect days (cuz who doesn't?) but that we don't get right back on.... And you've gotten right back on!! Keep workin' it!
kellee107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 05:16 PM   #82
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks Kellee and Christy, That's what I love about this support group! Real support! I put a post on the March Madness thread too that shows my turnaround. I really needed this Spring break!

Christy, We have Dillons (also some towns have Krogers) and it's the Krogers brand Carbmasters yogurt. It has about 12 gm of protein and is very low in carbs (about 3 or 4). Multiple flavors and you get used to the difference. They are very doable! (And on sale about 50cents each!) Thanks for the tip about the flaxseed tortillas from Walmart. I won't be ready for those for a few wks but now I look forward to that!!! Would also be great with laughing cow cheese, lettuce, and turkey!

I'd gained 2 1/2 lbs on Monday alone when out of state and we'd gone to a Chinese restaurant, so you may be right about all the sodium and corn starch, etc.

S-I had a vanilla EAS shake that I put in blender w/ 1 1/2 tsp of powdered diet orange jello and 5 to 6 ice cubes (made into an orange julius! Got the recipe from my MWL clinic)
D-planning to have pot roast and maybe some sour cream on it

Last edited by Fit2010; 03-17-2010 at 05:18 PM..
Old 03-17-2010, 06:12 PM   #83
Senior LCF Member

Correction: Mymistake: Its not flaxseed tortillas...It is Lavish Bread LC Tortillas. Sorry I just looked at the pkg.

We don't have Kroger here in the swamps, so I'll have to keep hunting for lc yogurt.
That orange powder & vanilla sounds like a 'dreamcycle'...I'll have to try that for sure!!!

Just got back from the gym...did my body motion circuit!
Old 03-18-2010, 08:28 AM   #84
Senior LCF Member

THURSDAY - Burritos, Water, Messy Dog and Johnny

Breakfast: I made a homemade Taco Bell Burrito.
Spicy ground beef, onions, bell peppers, cheese, taco bell sauce, lettuce, jalepeno, sour cream, Grilled Lavish Bread LC tortilla (1/2 the tortilla is still big enough to make a good size taco, each tortilla is 4 carbs...so half that!)
Deeelish! I took a PICTURE!
DSC_4831.jpg , CLICK PIC to enlarge
oh and water.

Not going to the gym today, taking the afternoon off and taking MYSELF on a date to see ALICE IN WONDERLAND! I'll see the 3d version and sit in the middle of the theatre in the middle of the day (with NO kids to distract me and ask me to take them to the bathroom or get popcorn in the middle of the show)...mmmuuuuuhahahaha! Gotta get my 'Johnny Depp' on'.

For Lunch, I'll order a messy and fully dressed theatre hot dog and eat it with a fork & knife without the bun....and water.

Dinner: possibly another burrito..hehe...and water
Really going to try to drink lots of water today...lots and lots of water

Last edited by THIN TASTES BETTER; 03-18-2010 at 08:34 AM..
Old 03-18-2010, 10:55 AM   #85
Major LCF Poster!

Thin - looks good!

B - raspberry Kroger Carbmaster yogurt
L - FF cottage cheese w/ fire roasted tomatoes and pizza seasoning
Old 03-18-2010, 09:23 PM   #86
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: SDC2
Stats: 5' 7.5" 218/150/155 Maintenance
WOE: Medi-Weightloss
Start Date: November 20, 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by THIN TASTES BETTER View Post
WEDNESDAY - MARCH 17th

"""Nobody's going to come to your funeral, see you lying in your casket and say, "Wow, her chest looks great!....unless you are Dolly""""

AWESOME! LOL!!!!

FIT!!! Way to get back on that HORSE! You go girly! Where can I buy that LC yogurt?

B- 2eggs, carbsolutions choc & almond milkshake with a splash of sugfree french vanilla coffee creamer
L-Stir Fry ...beef & veggies Chinese, took out the carrots (Gotta be careful with Chinese food, because they throw corn starch and sometimes sugar in your stir-fry. I used to work in a Chinese restaurant), tea
For dinner...planning on a tacos with 1/2 of a flaxseed tortilla (they sell it Wal-Mart now!)

Exc:
1 hr Yoga (Someone in the class must have ticked off my Yoga instructor. She was ruthless today...ugh..I'll be sore tomorrow for sure)
23 minutestreadmill
Weights: hip add/adb, chest fly, deltiods
Going back to the gym later for body motion circuit.

I can see my shape changing and I am loving it. The scale is not moving much though. ???
Check with your clinic. You can over exercise for the calories you are given causing your weight loss to slow. I am not saying this is the case for you, I am just suggesting you bring it up with your counselor. Good luck!
SDC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 10:09 PM   #87
Major LCF Poster!

3/18 Thurs continued:

exercise: Did my "Denise Austen Daily Dozen"

S-5 oz pot roast, mozzerla cheese, a dab of sour cream
Old 03-18-2010, 10:18 PM   #88
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: SDC2
Stats: 5' 7.5" 218/150/155 Maintenance
WOE: Medi-Weightloss
Start Date: November 20, 2008
God Bless you all for posting yourself and for putting yourself out there for everything you eat, drink, and injest. Please help to keep the website going. You are officially a star!!!
SDC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 08:37 AM   #89
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Check with your clinic. You can over exercise for the calories you are given causing your weight loss to slow. I am not saying this is the case for you, I am just suggesting you bring it up with your counselor. Good luck!
Actually, I don't have a counselor. But honestly the excercise just 'sounds' like alot. The Yoga class I attend is 'gentle yoga' and at least 20 minutes of the class is relaxation and breathing techniques. The poses are not intense at all. Then, the treadmill I do is so low impact and just barely gets me heart rate going. My trainer suggested a little light cardio before going into my weight circuit.
So I don't think over excercise is the problem....actually I wish I moved around more than I do since most the rest of my days are sitting in front of the tube..bored out of my wits.... *sigh*
Is is possible (since muscle weighs more than fat) ..that I am maybe matching new muscle to the fat I am losing? I know that sounds stupid...? I just don't see how I am eating low carb for 50 days now with very little hiccups AND excercise pretty regularly and the scale is moving so darn slow. *ssiiiigggghh*

Your before and afters are impressive btw!

Last edited by THIN TASTES BETTER; 03-19-2010 at 08:39 AM..
Old 03-20-2010, 10:28 AM   #90
Major LCF Poster!

3/19 Friday
Worked from 7am til 9:30 pm at work (so worn out!--grabbed to eat at work, no break time away)
AM showed trace ketones (finally!)
B-carbmasters yogurt
S-scrambled eggs and bacon
S-diet jello and diet pudding (feels good on my sore throat!)
L-toppings and cheese off 2 pcs of pizza (meatlovers and pepperoni)
S-diet jello and diet pudding
D-beef stronganoff meat, also ate about 2 bites of the noodles (I know, I know)
S-celery and Skippy natural extra crunch PB
No exercise.
But before bedtime still have trace ketones. Have practically no voice left due to increased allergies and talking with patients all day (not contagious). Allergy sufferers all over KS are having a hard time the past few days as I have. Thurs was in the 60's. Friday cold front came in. By 9pm Friday a couple inches of snow on the ground. So hard on the immune system!

3/20 Saturday
So sick this AM with no voice
Finally started antibiotics
B-carbmasters yogurt

Exercise-22yo daughter came in last night from KS City and brought P90X so I did 20 mins of yoga program with her (she did total 1 1/2 hours!)