Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Medi Weightloss (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/medi-weightloss/)
-   -   Search Function (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/medi-weightloss/620566-search-function.html)

McBoo 05-28-2009 03:23 PM

Search Function

I don't know if most people are aware that there is a search function that allows you to search within the medi threads for answers to a lot of questions that have been answered numerous times. I find it very useful and think it can help a lot of us get those answers much quicker than starting a new thread for every new question. Hope this helps those that haven't tried it.

Happy Searching

McBoo

Desert-Rose7 05-29-2009 05:29 PM

Bumping up to keep on first page....this is a real help, McBoo!

Jo

McBoo 06-14-2009 06:06 PM

Bumping this thread!! The search tool is a very important function on these forums. Please try the SEARCH FUNCTION before staring a new thread you may be surprised that your question has already been answered numerous times. Lets try to keep the medi threads efficient.

Thanks for your cooperation.

McBoo'

Desert-Rose7 08-17-2009 08:32 AM

Bumping this up again for the new people. There are a lot of answers in threads that have already been started. Take a peek. You will most likely find your answers here already.

Jo

Desert-Rose7 09-02-2009 08:39 AM

Moving this up again.

Jo

McBoo 09-13-2009 09:24 AM

Bumping this thread again. There are a lot of new threads being started that have been answered in previous threads sometime multiple times. If we want to get the most out of the medi forums we really need to keep them organized. When you start a new thread for something that has been answered it clutters the forums and pushes other threads to the bottom.

I am now off my soapbox.

McBoo

Sheri7760 09-13-2009 04:07 PM

Thanks McBoo. I am new to this formum and I know I have asked questions I'm sure that have been asked a million times and I realized there was a seach tool. Just checked it out and what a help! Thanks again

McBoo 10-01-2009 05:22 PM

Time for another bump.

If we can all use the search function it keeps the forums easier to navigate.

Before starting a new thread please use the search function. Most times the question has been asked and answered numerous times.

McBoo

Desert-Rose7 10-24-2009 08:56 AM

Time for another bump.

If we can all use the search function it keeps the forums easier to navigate.

Before starting a new thread please use the search function. Most times the question has been asked and answered numerous times.

Jo

CCCOX 01-12-2010 02:38 PM

I can only search all forums-any way to search medi weight loss only

CCCOX 01-12-2010 02:59 PM

ok found how to search just this one

Desert-Rose7 05-30-2010 04:55 PM

Bumping this up again. Lots of threads out there where questions are asked that have been asked before and answered. Try this search function first before starting up a new thread. If you do not find the answers, go ahead and begin a new thread.

Jo

Desert-Rose7 06-13-2010 01:58 PM

Bumping this up again. Lots of threads out there where questions are asked that have been asked before and answered. Try this search function first before starting up a new thread. If you do not find the answers, go ahead and begin a new thread.

Jo

McBoo 07-26-2010 08:44 AM

Time for another bump on this thread.

McBoo