Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2009, 02:37 PM   #511
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Justin1
Stats: 324.5/197/190
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: 4/15/09
Week 2 weigh in and lost 5.0 exactly, bringing my total loss to 16.5lbs in 14 days. can't beat that... (even cheated one day by having a few cocktails, which i regretted almost immediately)

one thing that is curious, they are limiting me to 1 fruit only 2 days per week until i get down into the 200's...not a big deal, but seems different then what i had been reading from many others.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2009, 02:51 PM   #512
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: CurleyQ
Stats: 260/220/160
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: 3/22/09
Ash - The scale is still moving in the right direction, so keep your spirits up. You mentioned that you are forgetting to eat. You need to eat all your calories or your body will think it is starving - especially if you are more active now. This can definitely affect your weightloss. Are you tracking in your journal to make sure you are eating everything? I agree with JBiggars about sodium - I just look at salt and I retain water!

Sybs - great job on your first weigh-ins. Keep up the good work!

Justin - Did they say why limited fruits until under 200? Was there a special reason?
Old 04-28-2009, 03:29 PM   #513
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: susan1234
Stats: 248-218-not sure,mini goal is 200
WOE: medi
Start Date: 03-07-09
Please tell me what keeps all of you so motovated iam so ready to just give up!!!!! I really cant do it anymore!!!!!!!! I have been making such bad choices, in a way i think i already gave up.
Old 04-28-2009, 04:09 PM   #514
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: SDC2
Stats: 5' 7.5" 218/150/155 Maintenance
WOE: Medi-Weightloss
Start Date: November 20, 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcrow47 View Post
I ran out of Ketostix 3 days ago. Stopped by the clinic for my midweek injection. They offered to sell me a 50ct bottle for $22.95. Hadn't any cash at the time so I thought I'd wait.

Well, the good news is that I found an online resource for these. I ordered 3 100ct. bottles for $15.95 plus shipping. Total was $23.85.

The website is: Distributor of clia waived clinical diagnostics and drug testing kits.

Just thought y'all might like to know.

Troy
I picked up 100 ketostix for $16 at Costco. Walmart has them in a 50 count, but I don't remember how much. I think it was around $8.

Susie
Old 04-28-2009, 04:15 PM   #515
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan1234 View Post
Please tell me what keeps all of you so motovated iam so ready to just give up!!!!! I really cant do it anymore!!!!!!!! I have been making such bad choices, in a way i think i already gave up.
losing 53 pounds in 5 months has definitely motivated me. I can not tell you how wonderful I feel and how worth it the sacrifices were. Tell us a little bit more about what has you so frustrated and maybe we can help you find some solutions before you give up. Are you hungry, are you bored with the food, ...

Susie
Old 04-28-2009, 04:46 PM   #516
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: dodgern
Stats: 236/150.6/140- now on maintenance
WOE: MWL
Start Date: 2/26/09
Quote:
susan-my motivation is getting into a new lifestyle. I was getting worried about what the excess weight was going to do to my body (heart,kidneys,lungs etc.). I also felt like I was letting my hubby down-I was slender when I met him.(I'd lost a lot of weight prior to meeting him. I was an overweight child too). Between getting "comfortable" in my relationship and an ugly back injury (stupid washing machine! ), I let the weight creep back on. :blush:
However, I'm more dedicated to becoming the person I want to be. I think all of us who made the choice to start medi, has this goal
We are all here for you susan, especially McBoo and Susie... Please let us help you and support you through this

Cindy
Old 04-28-2009, 05:27 PM   #517
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: grettagirl
Stats: 193/121.6/130
WOE: mediweightloss
Start Date: 1/30/09
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDC2 View Post
I just got back from my weekly appointment and was down 1.4 pounds for a total of 53 pounds. I have 10 pounds left to get to my goal. My fat percentage is 33% (within normal range) and my BMI is 25.5. So close!

Susie
I'm so happy for you Susie! You will be at goal before you know it!
Old 04-28-2009, 05:33 PM   #518
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: grettagirl
Stats: 193/121.6/130
WOE: mediweightloss
Start Date: 1/30/09
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathteacher View Post
I had a huge week this week. This week is week 12 and I lost 7.5 pounds. I am down 36 pounds total. I am so excited.
OMG!!! It was worth going off plan for your vacation , you more than made up for it!!Great job, you are doing so well!
Old 04-28-2009, 05:51 PM   #519
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Jeffery's girl
Stats: 219.4/189/140
WOE: Medi Weight Loss Clinic
Start Date: February 09,2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert-Rose7 View Post
I am falling all over myself listening to the talk about pork rinds. If there is one thing that I totally cannot stand to look at much less eat (besides broccoli, cauliflower, and brussell sprouts), it is pork rinds. I honestly do not know how people eat them, I suppose to some they taste good, but pork rinds are in the same category as cheetos to me! Tried them once, and almost got sick. So you guys can have them all!

So kudos to those who can eat them, and like them. For me, they will never make it as a food source! Trust me, this is definitely not a criticism, just a thought of my own.

Bring on the apples, grapes, and raspberries!

And congrats to all the weight loss this week! Woohoo!!

Hang in there Troy, you CAN do this!

Jo
Jo, it's an acquired taste!
Sherrie
Old 04-28-2009, 05:56 PM   #520
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Jeffery's girl
Stats: 219.4/189/140
Start Date: February 09,2009
Quote:
Susan, My motivation came from having to give my mother insulin shots in her belly the week she died! She was only 15 years older than me and she was diagnosed with diabetes when she was 47! I told myself then I WILL NOT EAT MYSELF TO DEATH! My blood sugar is normal since I have been on Medi.
Don't give up I want you to live to be very old!
Sherrie
Old 04-28-2009, 07:38 PM   #521
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Susan -
Like Susie said, please let us know if there are any specific issues getting you down. We can surely help you with them.

My four motivators that got me started:
1.) wanting to be healthy for ME
2.) wanting to set a healthy example for my kids
3.) wanting to be a better wife for my husband
4.) (this is a really emotional one for me) - Wanting to stop ALWAYS thinking about my weight! I want to be able to play sports, go to the beach, go out and dress up and not have to always worry about how I look and what I can wear that will fit me. I want to just DO and not think about it in terms of my weight. I want to lose it and never think about it again. I want my next New Year's resolution to be about organizing my closets or volunteering more of my time and NOT about losing weight.

Those were my motivators for starting the program, but the greatest motivator to keep on plan and excercise has been this board and the program itself. I have tons of energy and feel better than I have in years! I have lost 21 lbs in 5 weeks and I have 79 more lbs to go. It seems daunting, but I am coming to terms with what I need to do. I will also add that at the same time that I am doing this program to get my weight down, I am also doing a lot of soul searching and research about sugar addiction and binge eating. I know that to be successful long term, it will have to be about much more than just losing the weight. I am going to re-train my mind in the process.

I am sorry for rambling. I am just so passionate about this program and I just know that if you do a little soul searching for yourself you will determine what you need to do when you are truly ready. We are all here to help you! Lean on us.....
Old 04-28-2009, 07:49 PM   #522
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: McBoo
Stats: 216/140/140 Now on Maintainance
WOE: Medi Weightloss Clinics
Start Date: June 17, 2008
Quote:

Ok.

I really think it comes down to whether you are ready to commit FULLY to making a major change in your life. There are a lot of factors in life that may make it not the right time in your mind. YOU and only YOU can overcome those obstacles. YOU really need to dig down deep inside and decide do YOU have what it takes to make yourself healthy and happy or are you going to continue down the path of sabatoging yourself.

Susan, this doesn't just pertain to you but to everyone that seems to be struggling in the first couple of weeks. There are a lot of people here who are waiting to see your success.

I wish you the best because you deserve it.

McBoo

Before and after Pics
http://www.slide.com/profile?puid=UY...S8QcfBRFZvgCG0

"Born right the first time"
"BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER"
"CANCER SUCKS"

Last edited by McBoo; 04-28-2009 at 07:57 PM..
Old 04-28-2009, 08:55 PM   #523
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurleyQ View Post
Susan -
Like Susie said, please let us know if there are any specific issues getting you down. We can surely help you with them.

My four motivators that got me started:
1.) wanting to be healthy for ME
2.) wanting to set a healthy example for my kids
3.) wanting to be a better wife for my husband
4.) (this is a really emotional one for me) - Wanting to stop ALWAYS thinking about my weight! I want to be able to play sports, go to the beach, go out and dress up and not have to always worry about how I look and what I can wear that will fit me. I want to just DO and not think about it in terms of my weight. I want to lose it and never think about it again. I want my next New Year's resolution to be about organizing my closets or volunteering more of my time and NOT about losing weight.

Those were my motivators for starting the program, but the greatest motivator to keep on plan and excercise has been this board and the program itself. I have tons of energy and feel better than I have in years! I have lost 21 lbs in 5 weeks and I have 79 more lbs to go. It seems daunting, but I am coming to terms with what I need to do. I will also add that at the same time that I am doing this program to get my weight down, I am also doing a lot of soul searching and research about sugar addiction and binge eating. I know that to be successful long term, it will have to be about much more than just losing the weight. I am going to re-train my mind in the process.

I am sorry for rambling. I am just so passionate about this program and I just know that if you do a little soul searching for yourself you will determine what you need to do when you are truly ready. We are all here to help you! Lean on us.....
Wow! I am so proud of you. You will succeed because you know that you deserve it.

God Bless,
Susie
Old 04-28-2009, 08:57 PM   #524
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: roev210
Stats: 211
WOE: just lose it with Berta
Start Date: November 27, 2010
Quote:
Hi Susan,
I have been away from the boards for about two 1/2 weeks and that was a mistake, being on vacation, off MWL and lost my mind for the 2 + weeks. Eatting, drinking and having a good old time. The answer to your question how do we stay motvated is looking in the mirror and looking at the numbers on the scale. Look at how much you lost. Now I lost about 30 lbs. great right but I was cheating myself and when I got on the scale Sunday morning I sat down and cried. I gain 12 lbs for my 2weeks of crazyness. Was it worth it I say NO everything is falling off me I dropped 2 sizes and I can't and won't go back up. I feel its a lot of bloat and water but by Thursday there is NO way that the scale will say 178.6, unless its a miracle. Today the scale dropped 7lbs. so it is a lot of water weight. Anyway I am glad to be back in the right frame of mind and I hope that you can do this. Everyone here helps one another. It took a lot for me to write but when I saw your post I needed and wanted too. Hope this helps.
Also, the noodles you need to find an Asian supermarket and they will have it.
Hi everyone weigh in Thursday whatever it is I will move on. Question to the exercisers I started exercising, does it affect the scale and should I exercise the day before weigh in. Let me know. Thanks, Rhonda
Old 04-29-2009, 05:26 AM   #525
Blabbermouth!!!

Rhonda,

Welcome back. Start your exercise slow and don't exercise on the day you weigh in. You are back on track now and have seen what can happen. You have what it takes to make it happen.

McBoo
Old 04-29-2009, 06:30 AM   #526
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Jonpryor99
Stats: 240/193/190
WOE: Atkins / Medi Weight Loss clinics
Start Date: 9/24/2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by McBoo View Post
I really think it comes down to whether you are ready to commit FULLY to making a major change in your life. There are a lot of factors in life that may make it not the right time in your mind. YOU and only YOU can overcome those obstacles. YOU really need to dig down deep inside and decide do YOU have what it takes to make yourself healthy and happy or are you going to continue down the path of sabatoging yourself.
This is it. I think the people who succeed at losing the weight and keeping it off are the ones who just know this is it and have committed to it. I don't know how to describe it but something just "clicks" in your mind and you have an epiphany.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:49 AM   #527
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: crobyninc
Stats: 335/243/180
WOE: Low carb and watching calories
Start Date: March 9 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonpryor99 View Post
This is it. I think the people who succeed at losing the weight and keeping it off are the ones who just know this is it and have committed to it. I don't know how to describe it but something just "clicks" in your mind and you have an epiphany.
I agree Jon, something in your life makes you do it. For me - I did not want to turn 50 and weigh 300+ pounds, I want to be in onederland and stay there. Susan, give us a chance to help you. Update your stats, give us some history and I will bet one or all of us have been there too. Every single person on this blog is an inspiration to me and I don't want to let them down. We have never met each other, but everyone here is a true friend to me. And this isn't going to come off as nice, but quit feeling sorry for yourself and do something truly amazing for yourself, get the weight off and live a healthy lifestyle.

Rhonda, Welcome back to family! We are pulling for you! It took courage to tell us about your last 2 weeks. Now forget about it and move on.

Troy we haven't heard from you, are you back with us????

And congrats to Ashley, Sybs and Justin! More great losers this week!!!

Last edited by crobyninc; 04-29-2009 at 06:51 AM..
Old 04-29-2009, 07:04 AM   #528
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mathteacher
Stats: 207.5/159/140
Start Date: 2-2-08
Jonpryor99 is 100 percent correct. When my husband and I decided that I would start Medi, we had to look at a lot of things. If we were going to put in the money, I had to do it right. I commited. I did decide not to follow plan when I was on vacation. Besides the adult beverages, I made good choices. Medi has helped me learn what the best choices are for me. I know what affects my body can deal with. I was 171.5 this week. I have a pound and a half before I see the 160s and I am aiming for that this week. I am actually aiming for 4 pounds to have lose a total of 40 pounds total. I have to make it 3 more weeks in the clothes I have, because I am going to have to buy a whole new wardrobe for work next year. I am very excited about that. I am doing this for myself, my children, and my husband. Life is special and I am going to make the best of the one I have now. Each of us individually have to make the decision for ourselves for success and we have to find what is successful for each of us.
Week 11: 179.0 Week 12: 171.5 Week 13: 170.5
Week 14: 169.5 Week 15: 165.6 Week 18: 161.5
Week 20: 159.0
"I am changing my life one day at a time."
Old 04-29-2009, 07:20 AM   #529
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Krissy66
Stats: I'm not overweight, I'm undertall
WOE: (VSG 11/28/12)
Start Date: June, 2008
For Susan1234

Hi Susan--As a former Medi client-- I can tell you that it was that program that got me started on my weight loss journey last June. I stayed on the program for several months, then just decided to venture off on my own. While my weight loss has not been as dramatic as some of our other members on this thread, I am very proud of the fact that I have fallen a few times, but never let it derail me completely. McBoo is correct when he asks if you are committed. It doesn't necessarily have to be this particular program-- but one that works for you, and is showing you results. Results are what motivate you when you feel that you can't do it even one more day. Change the way that you perceive these lifestyle changes-- make it a "permanent change" to really get "you" back. It's the only way. It is so hard, I know. I truly feel your pain. I think we all would be lying to ourselves if we said we weren't challenged/confronted by obstacles and sabotaging episodes in our daily lives. Do a little self talk with yourself, and say over and over again.....I can do this. I really can. And...PS: read this board every day--even if it's not the Medi thread. It's a truly inspirational and motivational tool to use in your life. I could never have done it without the ongoing support/advice and just plain listening of the other members on LCF.
Take care-- best of luck
Krissy

Last edited by Krissy66; 04-29-2009 at 07:21 AM..
Old 04-29-2009, 07:47 AM   #530
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Tcrow47
Stats: 242.5/199/185
WOE: Medi-Weight Loss
Start Date: March 25, 2009
Cryobinic,

I never left. Week five weigh-in is this afternoon at 4:30 CDT. Prayers, please.

My motivation?...I'm a smoker and have been for 33 years. Health is still reasonably good for one who does that. I'm 47 and work as a cop. I'd gotten heavy enought that, combined with the smoking, I'd become a danger to myself and others on the street. I've attempted to stop the smoking on a number of occasions, most recently, I quit for ninety-days. Got badly stressed out one afternoon and picke it back up.

Anyway, it comes down to this. Both the smoking and the weight are a problem for me. I'm using the weight-loss experience for two things. One - to improve my overall health. Two - When I prove to myself that I can be successful at something as difficult as losing 65 pounds, I believe that I may then be strong enough to deal with the smoking issue once and for all.

Also, I'd like to live past 50.

Also, also, I like the idea of being able to actually see my toes when I look down.

Troy

"Alles Gorgeatuum sic subjuctatus nunc!
Old 04-29-2009, 08:24 AM   #531
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Mommy-2-girls
Stats: 5'9" 299.2/249.2/180
WOE: Medi Weight Loss/Wii Fit/Yoga
Start Date: Restart after pregnancy bedrest: January 5, 2011
Hi, I am just wanting to introduce myself! I have been reading the Medi threads for the past few days and it's very encouraging and challenging to hear all the stories. I have my 1st appointment tomorrow (Thursday). I had a "free info" session yesterday and needed to go home to discuss all the details with my husband before making a decision, but he's totally supportive and I'm going for it!

I am a WAHM and have 2 little girls. My older daughter is almost 2 and my little one is 6 months. I have a lot of weight to lose, close to 100lbs. I really really need to be a better example for them! I want them to be proud of their mommy and to be honest, I am so scared that my poor habits will result in them being overweight too.

I actually weaned my younger daughter early for the purpose of doing some major weight loss, so this is a big deal for me. It is to the point that I just HAVE to make a major change, I can't keep feeling so bad.

I have PCOS (heard a couple others mention this) but my bp, blood sugars, etc are normal. I am 30 and so far I've been "lucky" health-wise, but I sure would like it to stay that way!

Looking forward to getting to know you all
Old 04-29-2009, 08:28 AM   #532
Blabbermouth!!!

Mommy-2-girls,

McBoo
Old 04-29-2009, 08:36 AM   #533
Junior LCF Member

Mommy-2-girls - Welcome! I completely understand where you are coming from. I have a 3yr old and 7 months old and have 100lbs to lose and feel much like you do. Congratulations on starting your journey! You can do it!
Old 04-29-2009, 08:59 AM   #534
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: crobyninc
Stats: 335/243/180
WOE: Low carb and watching calories
Start Date: March 9 2009
Mommy 2 girls

Welcome, I see you are in LOL FL! Me too! Are you going to the Clinic at the 10 to 10 Urgent Care?

I am 48 and need to lose 150 and I have 35 off in 8 weeks. I have a son who is 20 and is at USF and a daugther who is 17 and graduating from Sunlake and then going to Florida Gulf Coast. Like you I do not have any health issues but don't want to hit 50 at the weight I am. This WOE is wonderful and we all wish you the best of luck.

Visit the newbie page as Suzie has made a great list of things you need for this diet and then visit the recipes section after week 1 for amazing recipes.
Old 04-29-2009, 10:02 AM   #535
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: babyboyst
Stats: 5'11" 238/165/180???
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: April 1st, 2009
Hi all! WTG on all of the losses i've seen since my last visit! I weighed in this morning and lost 3.4 this week for a total of 21.8 in 4 weeks! I checked when i got home, and 18.5 of that is pure fat, so that was so great to me!

Also wanted to share that I'm back to pre-baby weight - not ideal yet, but wearing pre pregnancy clothes is unbelievably motivating! I have a 19 month old son and 3 month old daughter, so having 2 babies 16 months apart i knew i'd have some weight to deal with when that was over. So now i'm back to pre-baby weight which is beyond exciting, but its the prospect of getting back to wedding weight which actually seems very attainable for the first time in a long while! Once I get there (190) i will take it from there and see what is really an attainable and realistic goal for me personally, but i'm enjoying each step of the journey and hitting these smaller goals is making me so certain that i'm going to get to the big one, whatever it may be!

As for my motivating factor, I agree with parts of all previous posts -- I am first and foremost doing this for me, because in my opinion it just has to start there for long term success. Beyond that, I want my children to be proud of mommy, and i want to set the best example for them that i possibly can, especially my daughter who i don't want to see struggle with her own weight and self-image issues. I just want her to "be" and if mommy can just "be", what a long, wonderful life we'll share together! I also want to do this for my husband -- because every step of our life together he has told me i look beautiful and he loves me fully and unconditionally just the way i am. pregnant, not pregnant, frumpy, glamorous, and anything in between. And I believe him, but I want to be the happiest, healthiest person I can be so I can be a wonderful wife and loving mother for as long as i can. I'm about to turn 33 next month and didn't want to wait until my children were older to get rid of this weight. I want to do it now so I can enjoy every moment with them to the fullest!
2 kids under 2, 16 months apart ~ I haven't sat down in almost 2 years!! Goodbye 240's forever, goodbye 230's forever, goodbye 220's forever, goodbye 210's forever, goodbye 200's forever, goodbye 190's forever, goodbye 180's forever and now GOODBYE 170's forever!!!! (ok that's a lot of goodbyes, I think i'm done now!!)
Old 04-29-2009, 10:25 AM   #536
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jbiggars63
Stats: 493/192/193
WOE: Medi
Start Date: 1/23/2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by McBoo View Post
Ok.

Susan, this doesn't just pertain to you but to everyone that seems to be struggling in the first couple of weeks. There are a lot of people here who are waiting to see your success.

I wish you the best because you deserve it.

McBoo
This is why I have the greatest respect for McBoo! You are 100% right on target! If you are not truly ready to lose weight, there is a world of excuses waiting for you to use them! For me, my motivation is coming from several directions. At 45 years old and nearly 500 pounds, I was extremly lucky to only have a mild issue with blood pressure but if I didn't change it soon, I would be in big trouble healthwise. I HATED looking in the mirror and would catch myself calling myself some bad names when doing so. I hated the public look of disdain I would get when out and about! The kids (whom I don't fault) pointing and loudly disclaiming "look at that fat man!". I was out at a company golf tournament and had just stepped out of a golf cart to hit my ball when a cyclist riding nearby yelled out "My God! You need to walk the coarse, not ride around it!" I was tired of not being able to sit in a booth at a restaurant. I was tired of having to pay 3X the money for clothes and not being able to go anywhere for them. I was tired of going grocery shopping for 15 minutes and having to lean on the cart the whole way and when I got to checkout, being drenched in sweat. I was tired of not being able to reach down to pick something up off the floor with out having to take a knee.

Sorry for the rambling (sounds familiar? ) this is something very personal too me. I don't think I have ever been so commited to something, but this commitment seems to be burning in my blood. Yes, I have my weak moments! We are human! But I am proud to say, I have only given in once since the first of the year! I do one of three things to help me remain on track. A) Look in the mirror...B) take a walk or busy myself in a chore...c) take a phendimetrazine (I don't normally take any unless it is just one of those days that I seem to have a lingering hunger issue). I hope this helps a bit! Don't give up the fight!
Old 04-29-2009, 10:31 AM   #537
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jbiggars63
Stats: 493/192/193
WOE: Medi
Start Date: 1/23/2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy-2-girls View Post
Hi, I am just wanting to introduce myself! I have been reading the Medi threads for the past few days and it's very encouraging and challenging to hear all the stories. I have my 1st appointment tomorrow (Thursday). I had a "free info" session yesterday and needed to go home to discuss all the details with my husband before making a decision, but he's totally supportive and I'm going for it!

I am a WAHM and have 2 little girls. My older daughter is almost 2 and my little one is 6 months. I have a lot of weight to lose, close to 100lbs. I really really need to be a better example for them! I want them to be proud of their mommy and to be honest, I am so scared that my poor habits will result in them being overweight too.

I actually weaned my younger daughter early for the purpose of doing some major weight loss, so this is a big deal for me. It is to the point that I just HAVE to make a major change, I can't keep feeling so bad.

I have PCOS (heard a couple others mention this) but my bp, blood sugars, etc are normal. I am 30 and so far I've been "lucky" health-wise, but I sure would like it to stay that way!

Looking forward to getting to know you all
Glad to have you with us!
Old 04-29-2009, 10:36 AM   #538
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Jonpryor99
Stats: 240/193/190
WOE: Atkins / Medi Weight Loss clinics
Start Date: 9/24/2008
Mommy-2-girls

Hooray for more Florida people!

Jerry - I appreciate your Rambling! The fact that you can be so open and honest with us and with yourself about why you are doing this tells me you are going to succeed because you truely are commited and making the changes necessary to reach a healthy weight and lead a healthy lifestyle. You definetly inspire me to try harder!
Old 04-29-2009, 11:32 AM   #539
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Mommy-2-girls
Stats: 5'9" 299.2/249.2/180
WOE: Medi Weight Loss/Wii Fit/Yoga
Start Date: Restart after pregnancy bedrest: January 5, 2011
crobyninc- Yes, I am going to the clinic on 54! How great that there is someone else at the same place! Tell me everything you know

CurleyQ- Thanks! Great to hear that there are others in the same boat as me!

McBoo- Thanks so much! Your progress is amazing. You should be on the ads for the program!!

babyboyst- Congrats on pre-pregnancy clothes! Mine are also 16 months apart (whoops!) and I never did get back into the clothes from before baby #1. That is a milestone!

jbiggars63- Thanks for the welcome and congrats on your amazing loss as well! Your honesty in sharing about your motivation is just awesome. Great job!!

jonpryor99- Apollo Beach is not too far from here at all! You're so close to your goal.. great job

Thanks again for the warm welcome. I'm pretty nervous about this but I have just got to do something. Sitting around worrying about whether it will fail will NOT make me any thinner! LOL. I did read through the newbies area and am getting my shopping list together. Thanks for all the great info!
Old 04-29-2009, 12:03 PM   #540
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy-2-girls View Post
crobyninc- Yes, I am going to the clinic on 54! How great that there is someone else at the same place! Tell me everything you know

CurleyQ- Thanks! Great to hear that there are others in the same boat as me!

McBoo- Thanks so much! Your progress is amazing. You should be on the ads for the program!!

babyboyst- Congrats on pre-pregnancy clothes! Mine are also 16 months apart (whoops!) and I never did get back into the clothes from before baby #1. That is a milestone!

jbiggars63- Thanks for the welcome and congrats on your amazing loss as well! Your honesty in sharing about your motivation is just awesome. Great job!!

jonpryor99- Apollo Beach is not too far from here at all! You're so close to your goal.. great job

Thanks again for the warm welcome. I'm pretty nervous about this but I have just got to do something. Sitting around worrying about whether it will fail will NOT make me any thinner! LOL. I did read through the newbies area and am getting my shopping list together. Thanks for all the great info!
You picked a great program as you can see from this forum and all the success. Please continue to post your weightloss journey as it is a great inspiration for all of us.

Susie
Closed Thread