Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 08:16 PM   #181
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: NOT2fat4fun
Stats: 190/178/145 again
WOE: Medi
Start Date: May 5, 2009
Dreamwarrior - thanks for your thoughts - the ice helped a lot and the last of the pain is in my right arch so I think you nailed it. I am going to stay off it until the weekend and then just the eliptical as it is so easy on my feet... sure have missed it though...
NOT2fat4fun is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2010, 10:34 PM   #182
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: QueenCityDiva
Stats: 5'10" 266/245.4/165
Start Date: Originally 10/09 Restarted 1/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fit2010 View Post
QueenCityDiva....I cannot read your entries....they are filled with temptation and to me a lack of resolve. Sorry to be rude, but this is rough and determining to sabatoge yourself is your business...I don't want to be in that company. OUCH! Sorry it's so hard to read, but I wanted to be honest.
I'm not sure quite what you mean. Perhaps you are mistaking my sarcasm for self-sabotage? Either way, I'm sorry that you misunderstood me. I was simply trying to say that I slipped up and was going to work it off on my new treadmill. You are right, I often show a lack of resolve, but that's MY issue - certainly not meant to tempt you or anyone else. I don't think you are being rude, and I certainly appreciate honesty - I think it's just a simple misunderstanding. Feel free to send me a Private Message if you have other concerns.
Old 01-13-2010, 09:14 AM   #183
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Fit2010
Stats: Ht 5'3" Wt 12/09=190;9/10=137;2/14=196.5
WOE: MediWeightLoss-like/Atkins-like
Start Date: 12-28-09; restart 02-07-14
My Confession

Hi Jennifer and others in MWL thread,
I posted this yesterday and today cut and posted it here to help you see what I have been dealing with, again, not to excuse being rude but rather to explain that now that I am resolved (finally) to be on this journey it's hard for me to hear temptations because I too easily have lied to myself! I will not be perfect (and wasn't in week one). Thanks for understanding ~ we're all gonna get to goal...each journey may be on a bumpier path but there are many trails that can lead to this destination, some may just have more thorns, poison ivy, and wide raveins than others. Keep on the journey friends~!
From my earlier post yesterday/MY CONFESSION:
Jennifer (QueenCityDiva), I'm so happy for you! Sorry to be so rough on the post in the other thread...hope you're on board with us to go all out and lose it all! I have to admit something I haven't yet posted....even though I only came to this site 12/28/09 I too am a Medi restarter. I'd started the end of Sept 08 and eventually lost about 27 lbs but due to changing graduate schools and other conflicts told myself I could try to continue without clinic visits. Being on my own it was really easy to eventually lie to myself due to a busier schedule, less planning time, and emotional self nurturing with food! I had a bilateral mastectomy in 7/07 at 178 lbs and because of wonderful plastic surgery using my excess abdominal fat to reconstruct new "breast" tissue my doctor told me I would not be allowed to gain weight....that I might really hurt something in my abd because he cinched my abdominal muscles with mesh. Well, by 12/28/09 I'd been feeling internal discomfort in an area that I knew was from the mesh being tested by an expanding omentum (visceral belly fat). Not wanting to undo everything surgically and for concern for my health and impending diabetes I began my clinic visits again. I have so much to be thankful for and my selfish assault of food on my body was about to destroy me. Coming to the decision to really be serious and have a turning point is an individual timing. I'm there, finally! You've got the exercise portion down, not me yet. So, hey, "two are better than one because the other can pull the other up from time to time."
Fit2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 10:20 AM   #184
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Dragonfire
Stats: 5'5"/260/226/135
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: 04/07/2010 Restart 01/08/2011
Debbie - I understand how you feel. I also told myself I can do this on my own and when push came to shove I made excuses for everything. I hope you stop having that discomfort the more weight you lose.

I have a question for you guys. How intense of a workout should a beginner be doing? I do the wii fit for 30 min and I sweat but I don't think that is enough. I don't want to do overkill then be in a lot of pain for 4 days recovering. But I really want to increase my exercise to maximally lose weight.

What would guys recommend?

A little info on me: I work in NYC but my commute to and from work is 2 hrs each way. (I can't change jobs for awhile). I get up and leave the house at 6am & I get home at around 7:30-8pm. I would love to work out for an hour or more but by 8:30-9pm I'm tired.

All advice is welcome.

Thanks!

Dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 03:37 PM   #185
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Fit2010
Stats: Ht 5'3" Wt 12/09=190;9/10=137;2/14=196.5
WOE: MediWeightLoss-like/Atkins-like
Start Date: 12-28-09; restart 02-07-14
Kasey, Thank you for your encouragement and concern. Since I lost the first 8.2 lbs I no longer have the "stitch in the abd" pain! I still have a little of ther reflux from the "internal girdle" however.
Fit2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 10:10 PM   #186
Senior LCF Member

Debbie - I completely understand! No worries here - like I said, we're all in this together! GOOD LUCK!
QueenCityDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 05:12 AM   #187
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Mommy-2-girls
Stats: 5'9" 299.2/249.2/180
WOE: Medi Weight Loss/Wii Fit/Yoga
Start Date: Restart after pregnancy bedrest: January 5, 2011
Hey folks! As of yesterday I am cleared to go back to my diet/exercise by the surgeon! Woohoo! I am starting week 1 tomorrow (have a dinner out tonight that is a potential minefield) but yesterday I was able to do 35 minutes of yoga using my Wii Fit Plus. It was great! There was only 1 pose where I felt a bad pull on the area of my surgical incisions, so I just skipped that one. It felt really good and SO energizing to get back into some good exercise!

I may be nuts but tomorrow I'm going to an exercise class even though it will be Week 1 Day 1 for me. Crazy, right? But I really want to try this class (my church offers it and it's incredibly reasonably priced!) so I figure I'll give it a shot. I have done Week 1 before and I know it's hard. But I'm so happy to get back into the program and get these last pounds off!

Mommy to THREE sweeties, ages 4(g), 3(g), and 8 months(b)!

Lost 100 pounds on Medi in 2009! Gained it back during bedrest for a high-risk pregnancy Restart: January 2012!!

Week 1: -12.8 pounds
Month 1: -20.6 pounds
Month 2: -16.8 pounds
Mommy-2-girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:01 AM   #188
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: DreamWarrior
Stats: 161/161/145
WOE: Medi Weight Loss Clinic
Start Date: 23 Oct 09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post
I have a question for you guys. How intense of a workout should a beginner be doing? I do the wii fit for 30 min and I sweat but I don't think that is enough. I don't want to do overkill then be in a lot of pain for 4 days recovering. But I really want to increase my exercise to maximally lose weight.

What would guys recommend?

Thanks!
Hi Dragonfire (I love your name), Sounds to me like you've mastered the wii if you're feeling like you can do a little more.

And, that's exactly what you should do... a little more.

Since time is an issue, I would alternate days on the wii, with 45 minutes of a different exercise. Start incorporating cardio (aerobic) routines with weight routines. You can start with small weights and work your way up.

Don’t overdo it though. You will get sore and may end up discouraged. However, sore is not necessarily a bad thing. The right amount of sore will let you know that you did something good, and that your muscles have been used, and used muscles lead to fat loss.

The ideal weight training exercise will feel like your burning/tightening the muscle.

There are wonderful weight training books out there. I suggest you skim through the exercise/sport section at the book store. A good book will have a routine (work out schedule) you could follow, as well as pictures and explanations of the work outs. (I recommend Body for Life).
Old 01-14-2010, 07:03 AM   #189
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy-2-girls View Post
Hey folks! As of yesterday I am cleared to go back to my diet/exercise by the surgeon! Woohoo! I am starting week 1 tomorrow (have a dinner out tonight that is a potential minefield) but yesterday I was able to do 35 minutes of yoga using my Wii Fit Plus. It was great! There was only 1 pose where I felt a bad pull on the area of my surgical incisions, so I just skipped that one. It felt really good and SO energizing to get back into some good exercise!

I may be nuts but tomorrow I'm going to an exercise class even though it will be Week 1 Day 1 for me. Crazy, right? But I really want to try this class (my church offers it and it's incredibly reasonably priced!) so I figure I'll give it a shot. I have done Week 1 before and I know it's hard. But I'm so happy to get back into the program and get these last pounds off!
Im soo happy for you! Im glad everything worked out well and that you're back on track with the program!!
DreamWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:33 AM   #190
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: katew1129
Stats: 232/212/130
WOE: Medi-weight loss
Start Date: January 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy-2-girls View Post

Jessica
So happy that you are able to start back up!! I bet that felt great!!!

I had my first Yoga class this week and it was great! I really enjoyed it!
katew1129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 01:28 PM   #191
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Nick80
Stats: 6ft 249/175/180
WOE: Mediweight- maintenance
Start Date: October 1, 2009
a question for all the medi exercisers out there..
i noticed when I am on the treadmill (this one does calorie burn counts) if i increase my speed the actual calorie burn counts go down. For example, incline 15 at speed 4.4 calories consumed are 1240 per hour. If i increase the speed to 4.6 (incline same) the calorie count is something like 1180 per hour. anyone out there know why it would drop?
Nick80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 05:04 PM   #192
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick80 View Post
a question for all the medi exercisers out there..
i noticed when I am on the treadmill (this one does calorie burn counts) if i increase my speed the actual calorie burn counts go down. For example, incline 15 at speed 4.4 calories consumed are 1240 per hour. If i increase the speed to 4.6 (incline same) the calorie count is something like 1180 per hour. anyone out there know why it would drop?
Heart rate.

At your age and weight, you burn a certain amount of calories based on your target heart rate.

When you increase the speed/distance, its no longer at that rate and you've gone from a fat burning (high calorie burn)... to an actual "cardio" work out.

The difference is that when you are in a certain heart rate, you burn fat... at a higher heart rate, your actually working out your heart and increasing lung capacity (in addition to pumping the blood at a higher rate)... it still a good workout, just a different kind of work out, and provides different results.
Old 01-15-2010, 05:38 AM   #193
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Nick80
Stats: 6ft 249/175/180
WOE: Mediweight- maintenance
Start Date: October 1, 2009
Thank you Dreamwarrior. That makes perfect sense.
Best regards
Nick
Nick80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 06:37 PM   #194
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: dwhite23
Stats: 174/162/140
Start Date: March 2010
I am new to this group but I have a question for runners. I run 5 miles 3x a week and I just started medi yesterday so no exercise at all this week. I plan to start back up next week, but how do you exercise on such a low amount of calories? What do you do after your workout to replenish yourself? I burn off more running than the 500-600 we are allowed to eat and adding in a few veggies/fruits my second week doesn't change much. Should I take my workout down to 3 miles and gradually build it back up?
dwhite23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:35 PM   #195
Senior LCF Member

I would discuss this with your clinic! CONGRATS on that incredible exercise - that's where I'd like to be. I'm quite sure they will increase your calorie intake. On my workout days, I know to eat at least 700 calories and to replinish with 100 protein calories and half a fruit before and after my workout. But that's just what my trainer instructs me to do - definitely talk to your clinic!
Old 01-26-2010, 03:05 AM   #196
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: tracy_d
Stats: 5'7'' 191.5/150.5/150 now on maintenance
Start Date: June 8, 2009
just attended my first Zumba class last night! What a blast!!! My torso is feeling all those "hip rolls" today
tracy_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 06:56 AM   #197
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: SDC2
Stats: 5' 7.5" 218/150/155 Maintenance
WOE: Medi-Weightloss
Start Date: November 20, 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracy_d View Post
just attended my first Zumba class last night! What a blast!!! My torso is feeling all those "hip rolls" today
Good for you Tracy. I have tried it, but I just do not have the coordination to do it. And it looks like so much fun.
SDC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 06:16 PM   #198
Junior LCF Member

Thank you Jennifer. You would think with the way I run I wouldn't need to be on here, but I've been at a plateau forever since having my son. I go to Ballantyne tomorrow so I'll ask about it.
Old 01-26-2010, 07:57 PM   #199
Senior LCF Member

I go to Ballantyne! Ask to see Joe - I'm SURE he can help you figure it out!!! I actually ONLY see Joe for consult and Karinna for injections. I just feel better knowing the same people are monitoring me week-to-week!
Old 01-27-2010, 01:00 PM   #200
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDC2 View Post
Good for you Tracy. I have tried it, but I just do not have the coordination to do it. And it looks like so much fun.
He He- Susie, funny you should say that about not being coordinated...I'm not either, but I tried and it was fun...I hear that Zumba can be very different depending on the instructor. This one did do a lot of hip rolling, but many of the movements weren't too hard to at least mimic.

Yesterday I tried my first official yoga class...I have done some of the moves on the wii and on the biggest loser DVDs. I LOVED yoga...how relaxing yet tough at the same time. WOW!

Tonight I am going to my first spinning class. I am just having a blast with these new opportunities. I've been working out faithfully for months, but running and skating and the elliptical have been getting a little monotonous. Time to switch it up a bit to keep things fresh!!
Old 01-27-2010, 02:15 PM   #201
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: SDC2
Stats: 5' 7.5" 218/150/155 Maintenance
WOE: Medi-Weightloss
Start Date: November 20, 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracy_d View Post
He He- Susie, funny you should say that about not being coordinated...I'm not either, but I tried and it was fun...I hear that Zumba can be very different depending on the instructor. This one did do a lot of hip rolling, but many of the movements weren't too hard to at least mimic.

Yesterday I tried my first official yoga class...I have done some of the moves on the wii and on the biggest loser DVDs. I LOVED yoga...how relaxing yet tough at the same time. WOW!

Tonight I am going to my first spinning class. I am just having a blast with these new opportunities. I've been working out faithfully for months, but running and skating and the elliptical have been getting a little monotonous. Time to switch it up a bit to keep things fresh!!
Tracy,

I love spinning, it is my favorite exercise, but be forewarned... your butt might be a tad bit sore for a few weeks. Once you get used to the seat it is a blast, IMHO. Please let me know how it goes.

BTW... One of my mentors at the YMCA is always saying that you should switch up your exercise to keep your body guessing. You will get the best results that way. According to her, if your body gets used to your routine it adapts and stops changing. I do a little bit with spinning, weights and swimming, but am very limited due to being bone on bone (for 30 years) and not having an ACL in my right knee.

Susie
Old 01-28-2010, 03:21 AM   #202
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDC2 View Post
Tracy,

I love spinning, it is my favorite exercise, but be forewarned... your butt might be a tad bit sore for a few weeks. Once you get used to the seat it is a blast, IMHO. Please let me know how it goes.

BTW... One of my mentors at the YMCA is always saying that you should switch up your exercise to keep your body guessing. You will get the best results that way. According to her, if your body gets used to your routine it adapts and stops changing. I do a little bit with spinning, weights and swimming, but am very limited due to being bone on bone (for 30 years) and not having an ACL in my right knee.

Susie

Susie- I loved the spinning class...and yes, my butt is sore today , but it was well worth it. I heard the same thing about changing up your routine.. I have been doing that all along- I just naturally get an itch to do something new. Trying out these group classes has been fun, but the spinning is the only one that challenged me. Zumba was fun, but I wasn't very sweaty. The YMCA in Lake Mary (where I go) is having a 5k run this weekend and I signed up for that too. It will be my 2nd official run- I do it all the time on the treadmill but the real thing is more challenging.
Old 02-01-2010, 10:49 AM   #203
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AshleyR
Stats: 6'~250.2/195/180
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: October 12, 2009
He everyone.. keep up the great work.. you are all doing amazing~~ I am SO proud~

Well, this past week I decided to kick up my working out even more (to try and help with the loose skin). I went from running daily 2-4 miles, swimming 1+ miles, biking 15-20 miles (rotating these daily) to adding Kick Boxing and Cardio Pump. Well, I guess I made a big mistake by not talking to Medi first.. I normally loose 1-4 pounds a week just depending on my body. This week I gained .2 in fat and gained 1 in water.. I didnt do anything bad or different to my intake.. I found out the hard way that I am not taking in enough food. So, she now has me on 700-800 protein a day, 2 cups veggies, 1 cup fruit, 1 healthy startch & 1 healthy fat.. It seemed like alot to me.. but, she explained it all to me and it is in black/white.. SIGH!

So, my question is.. has anyone else been through this?
I am triathlete and I am training for my next race in March now.

I have to say I am a bit nervous about all the food.. can someone reassure me? Sorry to bother you guys with silliness.. I just dont want to do anything wrong here..

thanks and hugs!!
Old 02-01-2010, 12:18 PM   #204
Senior LCF Member

Ashley, I recently had the same experience - they upped my calories and intake and I felt SO NERVOUS! I still haven't worked up to 900 calories, but I'm staying between 700-800 a day. If I don't work out, I keep it between 500-600. All we can do is trust them. They know what they're doing, and I DO trust my trainer. I'm still losing, so IT WORKS! But I totally understand what you're saying - it's scary territory!
Old 02-01-2010, 12:25 PM   #205
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AshleyR
Stats: 6'~250.2/195/180
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: October 12, 2009
Thanks Jennifer.. She has me at 1000 calories a day now total..
AshleyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:40 PM   #206
Junior LCF Member

Ashley,

This happened to me as well. I am a runner and I burn off more calories in 1 hour than the diet allowed in 1 day so they upped my calories too. I also feel soooo much better now. Before I was always weak and faint no matter what I ate or how much water I drank, but now I feel fine. I stay at 1000 a day and run 5 miles 3x week. I am on my second week of medi now. It's all still very new and I'm trying to get comfortable with the whole routine.
Old 02-01-2010, 06:17 PM   #207
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: katew1129
Stats: 232/212/130
WOE: Medi-weight loss
Start Date: January 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyR View Post
He everyone.. keep up the great work.. you are all doing amazing~~ I am SO proud~

Well, this past week I decided to kick up my working out even more (to try and help with the loose skin). I went from running daily 2-4 miles, swimming 1+ miles, biking 15-20 miles (rotating these daily) to adding Kick Boxing and Cardio Pump. Well, I guess I made a big mistake by not talking to Medi first.. I normally loose 1-4 pounds a week just depending on my body. This week I gained .2 in fat and gained 1 in water.. I didnt do anything bad or different to my intake.. I found out the hard way that I am not taking in enough food. So, she now has me on 700-800 protein a day, 2 cups veggies, 1 cup fruit, 1 healthy startch & 1 healthy fat.. It seemed like alot to me.. but, she explained it all to me and it is in black/white.. SIGH!

So, my question is.. has anyone else been through this?
I am triathlete and I am training for my next race in March now.

I have to say I am a bit nervous about all the food.. can someone reassure me? Sorry to bother you guys with silliness.. I just dont want to do anything wrong here..

thanks and hugs!!
Hi Ashley
This happened to me last week with a gain. I was so disappointed since I knew I was so diligent about food choices and exercised like a maniac. I am doing a boot camp 3 days/week along with running and pilates. My calories are now close to 1000 and I am struggling with it. I need to brush off the cook book and all the great recipes. I have been so on the go lately that I have not been mixing up my food choices but not really caring since I have been so busy. Time to change that.

I did my first spin class tonight. WOW! I have never sweat that much in such a short time frame. It was great and I can't wait for my next one!

Good luck Ashley! I understand where you are coming from!
katew1129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:29 AM   #208
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: TriMom
Stats: 280.4/198.5/180
Start Date: July 21st, 2009
Oh Ashley! Just seeing this now! Girl....I am in the same boat!

My counselor told me to "stop training" and do other activities for 2 weeks. She really did! So....since they have never been "wrong" in their advice to me EVER...I am going to do what she said to do! My body is just too used to the bike/swim/run. Since I am in a running program and need to continue to run as it will be my ONLY exercise when I am away from Medi for 3 weeks (vacation), I will run/dance and yoga for 2 weeks prior to vacation and see what it does. I am on 850 protein, 2 veggies and a small carb/protein load before working out (which is usually nut/fruit or protein shake/almond milk). I get about 1100 cals in on my workout days which is 6 days a week.

I am going to MISS my bike and pool tremendously, but I trust Medi and since day 1, they have proven that they know my "body" so well! (hugs)

"Ultimately we know deeply that the other side of every fear is a freedom."
- Marilyn Ferguson
TriMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:38 AM   #209
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMom View Post
Oh Ashley! Just seeing this now! Girl....I am in the same boat!

My counselor told me to "stop training" and do other activities for 2 weeks. She really did! So....since they have never been "wrong" in their advice to me EVER...I am going to do what she said to do! My body is just too used to the bike/swim/run. Since I am in a running program and need to continue to run as it will be my ONLY exercise when I am away from Medi for 3 weeks (vacation), I will run/dance and yoga for 2 weeks prior to vacation and see what it does. I am on 850 protein, 2 veggies and a small carb/protein load before working out (which is usually nut/fruit or protein shake/almond milk). I get about 1100 cals in on my workout days which is 6 days a week.

I am going to MISS my bike and pool tremendously, but I trust Medi and since day 1, they have proven that they know my "body" so well! (hugs)
OMG! This reminds me of my co-worker!

Quick story (ok, not so quick) - my coworker is a runner... a tall, lean, 0% body fat, 5 minute miles, 12 miles a day runner!! *i secretly envy her*

She went on a blind date and they took swing dance lessons at a local bar. They dance for hours. On Monday, she was soo sore she couldnt run all week!! The change of exercise broke the pattern and her muscles reacted well... the following week when she wasnt sore, she said she had the best run - either it was from taking a break or from the change of exercise, we'll never know - but sometimes a break from the routine is exactly what we need!

Good luck ladies!!! You guys are awesome to continue your exercises in the winter!!
Old 02-03-2010, 10:58 PM   #210
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: LostinAusten
Stats: 187.5/158/130
WOE: 1st MWL, now HCG
Start Date: 12/29/09
I weigh-in tomorrow and will ask this at the clinic, but is it normal to get *really* lightheaded while running initially? I started my couch to 5k program and had a tough time this morning. Did eating a Medi bar or something first help anyone?

I've only been walking and doing the elliptical and bike at the gym so far. This week was my first week to up the exercise. I added a little extra protein but didn't get much guidance beyond that. Dream Warrier- your coworker is my goal! I'll have to try spinning after reading about how much y'all like it.

Thanks for such an inspirational thread!! Beyond my running question, does anyone want to talk about workout music? I'm making up my special "goal" mix with lots of summery songs to remind me that summer is just around the corner!! I've been listening to Kings of Convenience on my ipod. How did I never hear them before? I dare you to listen to them on youtube and not think of swinging in a hammock by the ocean. I especially love the songs "Boat Behind", "I'd Rather Dance with you", and "Failure".

Last edited by LostinAusten; 02-03-2010 at 11:01 PM..
LostinAusten is offline   Reply With Quote