Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2013, 09:48 AM   #61
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: LowCarbRachel
Stats: size 10/size 6-8/size 6
WOE: Gluten Free/Grain Free
Start Date: January 2013
Good morning...weight holding steady. I am just going to keep working my plan and know that my body will decide my perfect weight.

I opened my window with a favorite: string cheese and almonds. I didn't get a chance to eat my yogurt yesterday because I was just too busy, but we did go out for a nice meal, and I had ribs, some mashed potatoes and coleslaw.
LowCarbRachel is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2013, 11:05 AM   #62
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Shari4
Stats: 200/140.4/140 (190/173.6/140)65yrs
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Started JUDDD: 9/24/12 @181(again 2/1/14 @ 190)
Sounds like a plan, Dawn!!!
Shari4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:51 AM   #63
Established

Gallery: mom23kids
Stats: Maintenance
WOE: JUDDD for WL/5:2 IF for maintenance
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
Another new low today (after an UD): 160.2

I feel well at my current weight, but I'm not going to push to stop losing if my body wants to keep going. At my height, I think the "charts" indicate I can be anywhere between 130 - 170 and be in "optimal" range. My BMI is 23.7, so I have plenty of wiggle room. In my early 20s, I felt really good at 135, but at my age, I think anything from 150 - 165 should be good.

I'm just rambling for no apparent reason.
I'm right there with you-I wouldn't be too sad to see 130 someday That's the low range for my age/height, and would still be considered healthy. But I'm happy with 140 too! I'm just figuring on my maintenance range being between 130-140

Up a pound today, but tom started so the bounce was expected. Today I'm eating really healthy and on plan, so hopefully I'll have a bit of a woosh tomorrow
mom23kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:10 AM   #64

Gallery: peanutte
Stats: 188/118
WOE: Atkins maintenance
Start Date: 01/03/09
Quote:
There's a thread in the main lobby section going on, where several people have expressed how difficult maintenance is. I realize we have to be aware of our weight and follow some.sort of maintenance woe, but I'm looking at maintenance with excitement and can't wait to get into the rythm of my forever way of eating! However the vibe I'm getting from that thread is that maintenance is a lot of work and full of struggles Is maintenance really that hard to do? Maybe doing an IF plan makes it easier because there's no food group restrictions
Hi, mom23kids! I don't officially or deliberately do an IF plan (though I do eat two meals a day, no snacks, and my meals are within an 8 hour window), but I want to address your comments.

Maintenance is difficult. There's no way around that. But, does "difficult" mean "unpleasant"? That's the question.

If, having lost any significant amount of weight, it was truly easy to keep it off, the statistics would reflect this--and we wouldn't see so many people who are on their second or fifth or twentieth attempt to re-lose what they'd previously lost. This isn't a judgement I'm making. It's a simple fact.

But, to say "maintenance is hard" is not at all the same as saying, "it's grueling, it's burdensome, it's dire, it's depressing." I really want people to understand this point, because "fear of maintenance being hard" (and its flip side, the myth of easy maintenance) is a topic that comes up again and again.

Life would be a lot more fun if we could get the results we want without having to do the tedious, repetitive work required to get them--I think about this with all sorts of areas of life, like my gardening. When my flowers are in full bloom, I love to see the fruits of my labor, but the process of preparing the soil, watering regularly, pruning, weeding, etc. is not the fun part. It's the necessary part. I slog through that boring stuff because I want to enjoy the fun part later. And because I really do get so much enjoyment from my flowers, that makes me want to do the other work. It's a payoff.

Raising kids is very difficult, and people know that, but they do it anyway because they also know it will be worthwhile to them, even through the tough times. Marriage is difficult too, but plenty of people want to do it for the long haul, even if they're not having romance and deep fulfillment every single day of their married life (to put it mildly). Jobs and careers are difficult; so is school.

In any of these areas, there are times when we don't want to make the efforts and in that case, we have to be okay with not getting to enjoy the results. It's our choice. It's up to us to decide. But we don't get to have two mutually exclusive things at once. I'd bet all of us have known someone who wanted to be really good at something--like the classic teenaged kid who wants to play guitar, but doesn't want to practice. He doesn't want to start with "beginner songs" and scale exercises; he wants to somehow magically be able to solo like his favorite rock stars. Well, we all know what ends up happening to that guitar. It gathers dust in a corner and that kid has to settle for listening to music made by other people because he didn't stick with it and become his own musician. (Ask any musician how exciting it is to do the necessary exercises, scales, and practicing the same thing over and over again. News flash: it isn't.)

Maintenance is difficult--I've said it and I'll keep saying it. But it's totally worth it. That's my point. "Hard" is not bad, if "hard" gets you what you want. "Easy" may feel comfortable in the moment, in most cases, that moment will gather dust in the corner next to your forgotten goals and dreams.

I don't know why our culture likes to equate "ease" and "effortlessness" with things we're told we "deserve" and will make us "happy". It leads people down the wrong path.

Enough about that. I hope some of you found something to relate to in my words. I just want to encourage people approaching, or new to, maintenance; that's all.

KeirasMom, I think you should just keep doing what you're doing. I initially thought I would call goal at 140, and never thought I'd see 120 let alone 117 again in this lifetime, but I am so glad I didn't "try to stop losing" at 140 (I admit I do not understand that concept at all; I stopped losing when I stopped losing, period) or add in a bunch more calories, and instead just kept doing what was effective and let the rest of the weight come off very slowly 'til I was "done".
peanutte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:55 AM   #65
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Maintenance has been very good to me. I still enjoy my MWF DDs. I like having UD weekends, but it's 1pm on Saturday and all I've had is a 25 calorie diet swiss miss hot chocolate. (nothing in the house to sleepwalk eat also means not much to eat on a lazy Saturday) I'll make up for lost time I'm sure. I don't get hungry till later in the day anyway. I also haven't been weighing every day, which has been nice and healthy for me. I'm prone to weighing obsessively, so when I weighted the other day I was greeted by a pound loss, which I've held for several days! That is fun!
75.8 lbs were evicted in less than 14 months!
Called goal on 2/5/13 at 126.8. I can wear size 4P!

See my before and after pictures
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ore-after.html
Carly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:00 PM   #66
Established

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutte View Post
Hi, mom23kids! I don't officially or deliberately do an IF plan (though I do eat two meals a day, no snacks, and my meals are within an 8 hour window), but I want to address your comments.

Maintenance is difficult. There's no way around that. But, does "difficult" mean "unpleasant"? That's the question.

If, having lost any significant amount of weight, it was truly easy to keep it off, the statistics would reflect this--and we wouldn't see so many people who are on their second or fifth or twentieth attempt to re-lose what they'd previously lost. This isn't a judgement I'm making. It's a simple fact.

But, to say "maintenance is hard" is not at all the same as saying, "it's grueling, it's burdensome, it's dire, it's depressing." I really want people to understand this point, because "fear of maintenance being hard" (and its flip side, the myth of easy maintenance) is a topic that comes up again and again.

Life would be a lot more fun if we could get the results we want without having to do the tedious, repetitive work required to get them--I think about this with all sorts of areas of life, like my gardening. When my flowers are in full bloom, I love to see the fruits of my labor, but the process of preparing the soil, watering regularly, pruning, weeding, etc. is not the fun part. It's the necessary part. I slog through that boring stuff because I want to enjoy the fun part later. And because I really do get so much enjoyment from my flowers, that makes me want to do the other work. It's a payoff.

Raising kids is very difficult, and people know that, but they do it anyway because they also know it will be worthwhile to them, even through the tough times. Marriage is difficult too, but plenty of people want to do it for the long haul, even if they're not having romance and deep fulfillment every single day of their married life (to put it mildly). Jobs and careers are difficult; so is school.

In any of these areas, there are times when we don't want to make the efforts and in that case, we have to be okay with not getting to enjoy the results. It's our choice. It's up to us to decide. But we don't get to have two mutually exclusive things at once. I'd bet all of us have known someone who wanted to be really good at something--like the classic teenaged kid who wants to play guitar, but doesn't want to practice. He doesn't want to start with "beginner songs" and scale exercises; he wants to somehow magically be able to solo like his favorite rock stars. Well, we all know what ends up happening to that guitar. It gathers dust in a corner and that kid has to settle for listening to music made by other people because he didn't stick with it and become his own musician. (Ask any musician how exciting it is to do the necessary exercises, scales, and practicing the same thing over and over again. News flash: it isn't.)

Maintenance is difficult--I've said it and I'll keep saying it. But it's totally worth it. That's my point. "Hard" is not bad, if "hard" gets you what you want. "Easy" may feel comfortable in the moment, in most cases, that moment will gather dust in the corner next to your forgotten goals and dreams.

I don't know why our culture likes to equate "ease" and "effortlessness" with things we're told we "deserve" and will make us "happy". It leads people down the wrong path.

Enough about that. I hope some of you found something to relate to in my words. I just want to encourage people approaching, or new to, maintenance; that's all.

KeirasMom, I think you should just keep doing what you're doing. I initially thought I would call goal at 140, and never thought I'd see 120 let alone 117 again in this lifetime, but I am so glad I didn't "try to stop losing" at 140 (I admit I do not understand that concept at all; I stopped losing when I stopped losing, period) or add in a bunch more calories, and instead just kept doing what was effective and let the rest of the weight come off very slowly 'til I was "done".
Thanks for posting this!
Old 03-02-2013, 07:11 PM   #67
Established

Well we ate out for supper last night, breakfast AND supper today This is not normal, but my oldest daughter flew out of state with grandma to a relative's wedding this morning, so last night was a family night out before she left. Then this morning dh suggested we take our two younger kids to mcds for breakfast as a special treat, so they could play in the new play room. And then we went to an air museum this afternoon and afterwards my fil treated us to supper. But I'm really happy with myself because I looked at nutritional info before we went and I made good choices And at mcds I only got a diet coke, because we went before my eating window opened. I was proud of myself for staying on plan

How's everyone elses weekend going?
Old 03-03-2013, 02:01 PM   #68
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom23kids View Post
Well we ate out for supper last night, breakfast AND supper today This is not normal, but my oldest daughter flew out of state with grandma to a relative's wedding this morning, so last night was a family night out before she left. Then this morning dh suggested we take our two younger kids to mcds for breakfast as a special treat, so they could play in the new play room. And then we went to an air museum this afternoon and afterwards my fil treated us to supper. But I'm really happy with myself because I looked at nutritional info before we went and I made good choices And at mcds I only got a diet coke, because we went before my eating window opened. I was proud of myself for staying on plan

How's everyone elses weekend going?
That is great Sara. I don't think I would do well with an eating window. I'm impressed that you are working it. My weekends are nice since both are UDs, but they tend to be really low and then a nice dinner. I may eventually switch to Fast 5, but right now 3 fixed DDs is nice. The scale has been very even- no real bounce at all. However inches are appearently still melting away. My rings are barely able to be worn and my brand new PJs that I got for Christmas are getting baggy around the waist. All my clothes are getting looser. I was trying some of the smaller 4Ps for the April challenge and I *may* be able to wear a 2P by then. I'm not sure why I'm still losing inches. Maybe my skin is tightening? I bought an eliptical Machine today and it will arrive on March 6th. I'm so psyched!!!!! I think I will work out before work most mornings. I need to tone- the flab is too terrible for words. Honestly if I did not have all this loose skin I would probably weigh 10 pounds less and wear a 0P. My hips are getting bony, but I still have a flabby apron
Old 03-03-2013, 03:42 PM   #69
Established

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
That is great Sara. I don't think I would do well with an eating window. I'm impressed that you are working it. My weekends are nice since both are UDs, but they tend to be really low and then a nice dinner. I may eventually switch to Fast 5, but right now 3 fixed DDs is nice. The scale has been very even- no real bounce at all. However inches are appearently still melting away. My rings are barely able to be worn and my brand new PJs that I got for Christmas are getting baggy around the waist. All my clothes are getting looser. I was trying some of the smaller 4Ps for the April challenge and I *may* be able to wear a 2P by then. I'm not sure why I'm still losing inches. Maybe my skin is tightening? I bought an eliptical Machine today and it will arrive on March 6th. I'm so psyched!!!!! I think I will work out before work most mornings. I need to tone- the flab is too terrible for words. Honestly if I did not have all this loose skin I would probably weigh 10 pounds less and wear a 0P. My hips are getting bony, but I still have a flabby apron
Very cool that inches are still disappearing, even as the scale has stabilized!

I'm really enjoying the 8 hour window-it's a nice way to keep me on track, and prevents the late night snacking I used to do. I'm trying it with the Weight Watchers Simply Filling Technique, but using that as more of a guide for eating healthier. I'd like to get to the point where I just do the 8 hour window and have established healthy eating habits, and keep it as simple as that for maintenance
Old 03-04-2013, 12:10 PM   #70
Established

Just started reading The 8 Hour Diet and love it so far! The writing is cheesy but entertaining (Justin Bieber references oh my ). Right now the author is talking about the science of IF and I'm pretty sure he's referring to the scientist who Michael Mosely also refers to in his documentary/book, Dr. Panda (need to double check this).
Old 03-04-2013, 12:36 PM   #71

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/155.4/135??, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Back to JUDDD!
I've decided to increase my calories and see what happens. I'm going to 2000/500. Fingers crossed for a good outcome!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:50 AM   #72
Established

Quote:
I've decided to increase my calories and see what happens. I'm going to 2000/500. Fingers crossed for a good outcome!
Hope it goes well!

Finished The 8 Hour Diet and its left me with more questions than answers. I posted more about it in the IF thread, and I have a lot to think about. It really does seem that the research is backing a JUDDD/5:2 type plan, to get all the health benefits of IF. I had wanted to get away from that type of eating for maintenance, but with my family tree I don't think I can.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:42 AM   #73
Established

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm going to take a breather from the forum. Over the last couple weeks I've become a bit obsessed about the whole maintenance thing-spending hours online everyday reading different forums, books etc trying to find the 'perfect' maintenance routine. I'm mentally exhausted right now and think I'm making this whole thing waaay more complicated than it needs to be I need to take a step back, take a deep breath and then focus on simple, positive changes I need to make like starting a daily walking regiment, getting in more green veggies etc.

I'll be back at some point so this isn't a goodbye, just a pause so I can get my head in the right place
Old 03-05-2013, 08:58 AM   #74

Hi Sara, I've had to do that before. It's very easy to get overwhelmed with all of the information that is out there. I will look forward to seeing you when you are back!

I am doing well. I had a good dinner last night with plenty of protein, and my hunger levels have been mild this morning. I'll open my window in about thirty minutes with an apple and peanut butter.

I also got up and rode my exercise bike this morning and did my weights last night.

My plan is so simple and easy to duplicate each day. I really love the approach I've decided to take...never thought I'd seriously get to this point.

Have a great IF day, all!
Old 03-05-2013, 12:00 PM   #75
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Just wanted to let everyone know I'm going to take a breather from the forum. Over the last couple weeks I've become a bit obsessed about the whole maintenance thing-spending hours online everyday reading different forums, books etc trying to find the 'perfect' maintenance routine. I'm mentally exhausted right now and think I'm making this whole thing waaay more complicated than it needs to be I need to take a step back, take a deep breath and then focus on simple, positive changes I need to make like starting a daily walking regiment, getting in more green veggies etc.

I'll be back at some point so this isn't a goodbye, just a pause so I can get my head in the right place

Sara, I understand this more than you know! Some days I spend waaaaay too much time on the computer! My family doesn't say anything; but, I know I do. Take care of yourself & come back when you're ready! You'll be missed!
Old 03-06-2013, 07:26 AM   #76
Established

Ok, that was a very short hiatus But, I was whining about everything to my dh last night and he was like 'why on earth aren't you maintaining with JUDDD, since it's been working so well for you?' Uh, good point My problem is that I was getting bored with it, but really maintaining a weight isn't supposed to be like going to the circus And I feel comfortable doing rotations-dds don't phase me at all. Soooo after lots of thinking and a pound bounce on the scale this morning, I'm going to go back to what I know works

Last edited by mom23kids; 03-06-2013 at 07:27 AM..
Old 03-06-2013, 07:59 AM   #77

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/155.4/135??, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Back to JUDDD!
I increased my calories on Monday, had a low DD yesterday, and hit a new low today on 5:2.

Welcome back Sara!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:01 AM   #78

Sara, I'm glad you're back and that you decided to stay with what works for you. I think that's a great decision. Will you up the calories on your down days?

I had a good eating day yesterday. Peanut butter and apples, a chicken mango salad for lunch, a hamburger and gluten free mac and cheese for dinner. I have a presentation coming up after lunch, and I'm a bit nervous...and I have no appetite at the moment. No hunger pains yet.

I am wearing a size 10 skirt today, and it is big in the waist. No matter how stubborn my scale wants to be, my body continues to change for the best.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:05 AM   #79
Established

Quote:
I increased my calories on Monday, had a low DD yesterday, and hit a new low today on 5:2.

Welcome back Sara!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowCarbRachel View Post
Sara, I'm glad you're back and that you decided to stay with what works for you. I think that's a great decision. Will you up the calories on your down days?

I had a good eating day yesterday. Peanut butter and apples, a chicken mango salad for lunch, a hamburger and gluten free mac and cheese for dinner. I have a presentation coming up after lunch, and I'm a bit nervous...and I have no appetite at the moment. No hunger pains yet.

I am wearing a size 10 skirt today, and it is big in the waist. No matter how stubborn my scale wants to be, my body continues to change for the best.
Today is my first DD in about a month so I'm going to do a 500ish calorie DD to hopefully get rid of my pound bounce. I just got all the numbers off of his website for my maintenance range, so I'll play around with the different percentages and see how I react to them.
Old 03-06-2013, 06:42 PM   #80
Blabbermouth!!!

I've fasted today so far. I'm already in bed so chances of eating are slim. I just like to enjoy UDs and eat what ever calls me. I don't even have anything in mind other than a big hot coffee with half and half by the clinic I work at on T and TH.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:19 AM   #81

Good morning! I am craving tacos today, big time. I'm so glad to be on a plan that allows my favorite food. I would like to go and get a couple of tacos for lunch, but I have six meetings at work today, so I may have to wait until dinner.

I was tired this morning, but I still got up and rode my exercise bike before work.
Old 03-07-2013, 09:51 AM   #82
Major LCF Poster!

Hi all!! I've decided that I need to stick with JUDDD! I've begun a weight creep up with playing around with 5:2. I think Sara had a talk with her DH about maintenance. I had the same talk with my DH yesterday. He's doing JUDDD also & I'm finding that me being on a different plan is too confusing for both of us! On his DD's, I'm trying to eat when he isn't around & visa versa. It makes me feel sneaky & I tend to over eat. Crazy, right??!

I've also decided to go back to weight loss mode & lose the 4 pounds I've gained & a few pounds more to give myself a better range to work maintenance. I'll still check in here to see how everyone is doing. And I'll be back in maintenance mode soon!!

I’ve always wanted to be normal, but lately I’ve come to suspect that this is it.
Old 03-07-2013, 12:47 PM   #83
Established

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shari4 View Post
Hi all!! I've decided that I need to stick with JUDDD! I've begun a weight creep up with playing around with 5:2. I think Sara had a talk with her DH about maintenance. I had the same talk with my DH yesterday. He's doing JUDDD also & I'm finding that me being on a different plan is too confusing for both of us! On his DD's, I'm trying to eat when he isn't around & visa versa. It makes me feel sneaky & I tend to over eat. Crazy, right??!

I've also decided to go back to weight loss mode & lose the 4 pounds I've gained & a few pounds more to give myself a better range to work maintenance. I'll still check in here to see how everyone is doing. And I'll be back in maintenance mode soon!!
I've also decided to go back into wl mode, to get closer to the lower end of the130 range. I'm at 138lbs right now so I'm looking at losing just a few more pounds
Old 03-10-2013, 07:35 AM   #84
Established

Checking in, how's everyone doing this weekend? I'm dealing with sick kids so pretty low key over here. I did get in a mile walk and it felt soooo good to get out of my house for a few minutes, after being stuck inside for most of last week.

I decided to go back into wl mode this past week and restarted juddd, after being in maintenance for almost a month. I've dropped two pounds after 2 dds already! Really surprised the weight is still coming off so quickly. My original goal was 135, before I called goal at 141, but I may go down to 132 and then have my maintenance range be 132-135. I can get in the high 120s and still be in the healthy range, so 132 isn't getting to crazy Today's weigh in was 136. I'm also thinking about how I want to do maintenance again (much calmer about it this time around lol). I'm thinking about using my juddd ud numbers for 6 days and then doing one 500c dd a week? I'll play around with it in a few days and see what happens. I'm also thinking about what non-weight goals I want to start working on. Walking and toning really needs to become a focus for me this spring.

Last edited by mom23kids; 03-10-2013 at 08:01 AM..
Old 03-10-2013, 08:33 AM   #85
Blabbermouth!!!

I'm really enjoying maintenance. It feels so relaxed to me. I've been doing fixed DDs MWF, which has been good, but on Friday I ended up just fasting till dinner and then going out for Japanese with DW. I never did stuff like "mess up" a DD in WLM, but some how I doubt there will be any negative effects of 1 extra dinner for the week.

I love having my bike/eliptical machine and we also went for an hour and a half walk yesterday, but it was a little chilly for my taste... I'm trying to get in the habit of using my little weights and resistance bands. My elbow hasn't been fighting me as much so I'm happy about that. We leave for Florida on 4/8 and I'd like to see some toning improvements by then.
Old 03-10-2013, 11:53 AM   #86
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: fischdeb1
tell me about JUDDD
fischdeb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 02:05 PM   #87
Established

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischdeb1 View Post
tell me about JUDDD
It's total awesomeness Head on up to the Plans section on this site-JUDDD has it's own section and there's tons of info there about what it is/how it works, as well as an amazing support system of JUDDD Buds
Old 03-10-2013, 02:07 PM   #88
Established

Quote:
I'm really enjoying maintenance. It feels so relaxed to me. I've been doing fixed DDs MWF, which has been good, but on Friday I ended up just fasting till dinner and then going out for Japanese with DW. I never did stuff like "mess up" a DD in WLM, but some how I doubt there will be any negative effects of 1 extra dinner for the week.

I love having my bike/eliptical machine and we also went for an hour and a half walk yesterday, but it was a little chilly for my taste... I'm trying to get in the habit of using my little weights and resistance bands. My elbow hasn't been fighting me as much so I'm happy about that. We leave for Florida on 4/8 and I'd like to see some toning improvements by then.
Sounds like you're doing great That's a long walk!
Old 03-10-2013, 05:03 PM   #89
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Sounds like you're doing great That's a long walk!
I really need to get toned and in better shape so right now I'm really motivated. I'd love to see a bit of improvement for my Florida trip on 4/8.

I have this little poochy belly, but these skinny chicken legs. My arms are a bit scrawny too, but the flab on the upper arms disguises that a bit. I wish I could take 5 pounds from the pooch and put a pound or 2 on my flat butt and spread the rest around my legs which got a little to thin.

DW asked what happened to the girls I went from a 42DD to a 36C. Can we say pancakes...
Old 03-10-2013, 05:22 PM   #90
Established

Quote:
I really need to get toned and in better shape so right now I'm really motivated. I'd love to see a bit of improvement for my Florida trip on 4/8.

I have this little poochy belly, but these skinny chicken legs. My arms are a bit scrawny too, but the flab on the upper arms disguises that a bit. I wish I could take 5 pounds from the pooch and put a pound or 2 on my flat butt and spread the rest around my legs which got a little to thin.

DW asked what happened to the girls I went from a 42DD to a 36C. Can we say pancakes...
My beloved B cups went down to a barely there size A cup Definitely wish I could shift some of my flabby thigh fat to my chest lol!