Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Main Lowcarb Lobby (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/)
-   -   Starting again today (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/832223-starting-again-today.html)

Vero34 05-26-2014 10:10 AM

Starting again today

Hi everybody!:hiya: Starting again today and just trying to make myself accountable. I have started multiple times and always the first week is the hardest. Looking for motivation and inspiration. This is such a great site.

DelaneyLC 05-26-2014 10:27 AM

Hi there! Keep reading the posts, they have been very helpful for me in getting started with LC.

kay9 05-26-2014 12:41 PM

Welcome and best wishes in your journey

DiamondDeb 05-26-2014 04:37 PM

Welcome & good luck! :welcome:

You can do this! :up:

emijan 05-26-2014 09:44 PM

:shake:

bay steps.....that how everyone started....

snowangel9 05-26-2014 10:28 PM

:welcome:! Just take it one day at a time. Planning is very helpful for staying on track. Good luck!

yvonne326 05-28-2014 03:45 PM

Best of luck! You can do it :)

CountryLiving 05-28-2014 05:38 PM

I'm back at it today also. Already dealing with a headache. At least we know it will get better!

FATTYNOMORE 05-29-2014 08:58 AM

Don't give up peeps. I am a little over a month in, and if I can do it, anyone can. I have an addictive personality, and that means, food, libations, you name it! So saying "no" is a hard thing for me. The addiction to carbs is hard to break, but when I am feeling weak, or ready to just grab the bag of chips, or eat some of the spaghetti I made my kids, I have this awesome voice in my head now, that is loud, that says, dont do it man. You are doing so good and would it be worth it to ruin your goals? And I luckily to this day have been listening to that voice. I have taken this one day/situation at a time. I have been mocked, laughed at, and tempted, but me and that voice in my head know what the real deal is. I want to be healthy, in shape, and when I get to my goal weight and I am looking all fine and super proud of myself, then who will be laughing? I will be, with joy and accomplishment. Don't give up. The hardest days will make you stronger if you beat them. Now when I have a hard day I have confidence that I will beat it, and it makes those hard days easier. Do it for you. And you alone. Anyway that is my fiddy cents worth.

BubblyRen 05-29-2014 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FATTYNOMORE (Post 16925524)
Don't give up peeps. I am a little over a month in, and if I can do it, anyone can. I have an addictive personality, and that means, food, libations, you name it! So saying "no" is a hard thing for me. The addiction to carbs is hard to break, but when I am feeling weak, or ready to just grab the bag of chips, or eat some of the spaghetti I made my kids, I have this awesome voice in my head now, that is loud, that says, dont do it man. You are doing so good and would it be worth it to ruin your goals? And I luckily to this day have been listening to that voice. I have taken this one day/situation at a time. I have been mocked, laughed at, and tempted, but me and that voice in my head know what the real deal is. I want to be healthy, in shape, and when I get to my goal weight and I am looking all fine and super proud of myself, then who will be laughing? I will be, with joy and accomplishment. Don't give up. The hardest days will make you stronger if you beat them. Now when I have a hard day I have confidence that I will beat it, and it makes those hard days easier. Do it for you. And you alone. Anyway that is my fiddy cents worth.

:goodpost:

You can do this! :D

Nancy E. 05-29-2014 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FATTYNOMORE (Post 16925524)

:goodpost: Excellent

ridextreme 05-29-2014 09:49 AM

For the first few days just eat as much as you want until you can't eat anymore (steaks, roast beef, tuna salad, grilled chicken, etc.) then after the first several days your hunger will start to go away. Then you can eat a small meal and you will feel full.

Good Luck!!!!

:jumpjoy::clap::notwrthy::sing::newbie::):shake::l augh::D:yahoo::eggs::weigh::jumpjoy::clap::newbie: :):shake::laugh::D:welcome::yahoo::eggs::weigh::ju mpjoy::clap::sing::):shake::laugh::D:yahoo::eggs:: weigh: